• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

██ This role play is based on a x-Fate Love Production™
                          ██ Kousagi Tsukino is the MOD
                          ██ The Plot has to do with school life and the people in it.
                          ██ Supernatural, Drama, and Romance
                          ██ This is a semi-literate to literate role play.
                          ██ Accepting

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

There is a refining school Lockheart Academy. It was a normal, Boarding school for the rich. The wealthiest of wealthy kids rescinded at this grand academy, and each one had a special, extraordinary, trait that set them apart from the other children. They were not human, yet, even though it seemed like most of them took on human bodies. They ranged from Demons, to Angels, to Elves. But it didn’t change their fates of being royalty and rich. Being different from other rich children the gifted families set up this very high and expensive school.

Because of their bountiful wealth of money that came with them, they were targeted by other creatures and families. Assassin and even fake men and women to seduce their children to marry and then take the money and leave. To prevent the loss of more royalty to destruction of the world, the school board, started to train and prepare butler and maids to be their child’s ultimate servant and protector. Weither this servant was a creature or human it didn’t matter but human or not this servant made him or her special in some way for the school to pick such a person out of the group of millions. Each wealthy student was assigned a partner, and that partner would protect and keep their assigned partner safe from the vile world that would come later in life.

But, something didn’t seem to play into the board’s plan. Love, it was created, and blossomed quickly amongst the partners and other students. There was, however, one rule in the school besides putting up their upmost life to protect their partner…..all love was completely and absolutely forbidden. Even though all the families were rich and wealthy and agreed with all the students that were on the list of enrollment they wanted to personally find their child’s love for them later in life once they had finished with his or her proper refine schooling. So the one rule that is to be held above all else is No love.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

oo1 - Follow the ToS
                                        oo2 - It is in my power to change the rules.
                                        oo3 - Put a smiley in the message, so i know you read the rules.
                                        oo4 - This is a semi-lit to literate role play. That means every character must contain at least two paragraph, five to eight sentence each. I prefer three paragraphs but two is minimum.
                                        oo5 - If you're going to be in this role play, please be active. Post at least every three days. I want this role play to last until the world ends...Okay maybe not that long... Also if you're going to be away, please inform me. That we can post a proper reason that you will be gone that way its almost like your still in the rp when you are away.
                                        oo6 - All post must have at least your picture and name. No neon colors because they are blinding. Visible and pretty post. We all like and appreciate them if you would like help just ask me or another member I'm sure we would be happy to help out.
                                        oo7 - All profiles + reserves must be sent to me. If you are a Rich kid please title your pm: You will serve me. If you wish to be a Servant title your pm: Your wish is my command.
                                        oo8 - Be nice and talk to everyone. Don't be one of those people who look for the hotties. Everyone has a story that is unique. It's the inside that matters, not the outside. And if you see someone being a lonely emo, then bring them into your conversation. But... Don't be the emo, sure that brings drama and coolness to the story but please be a member of this rp. No one likes a pity party.
                                        oo9 - Romance is highly encourage. If you know me then you should know that I loooooooooooooove romance and violence. It's all about the drama, ya'know! So please bring it in. No quick romance or anything.
                                        o10 - Keep it PG 14 (: NO SEX IN MY ROLE PLAY! As soon as you get the clothes off, do a time skip! We all like a little dirty every now and again but Gaia threads isn't the place or time to get your freak on. This is clean fun, key it this way.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

reserve
      [list][list][img]300X60[/img]
      [color=white]000[/color][size=19][color=white]0[/color]⊱[/size][color=white]00[/color][size=17][color=COLOR1]F I R S T[/color][color=COLOR2]┇[/color]M I D D L E[color=COLOR2]┇[/color][color=COLOR1]L A S T[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=11.5][color=COLOR2]AGE ( 16-18 )[color=COLOR1]░[/color] GENDER [color=COLOR1]░[/color] SEXUALITY [color=COLOR1]░[/color] SERVICE OR NORMAL STUDENT [color=COLOR1]░[/color] USERNAME[/color][size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color]

[align=center][size=25]「 [color=COLOR1]♚[/color] ┋█ [u][color=COLOR2]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][/u] ⇣[/size][/align]

[imgright]280X530 (BORDERS- OUTER-5, INNER-1)[/imgright]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [color=11.5][color=COLOR2]NICKNAMES[/color][/color]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]AGE (16-18 )[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]BIRTHDAY (MONTH/DATE)[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]GENDER[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]RACE[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]SEXUALITY[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]HEIGHT AND WEIGHT[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]HAIR AND EYE COLOR[/color][/size]

[color=COLOR1]「[/color] ✘ [color=COLOR1]」[/color] • • [size=11.5][color=COLOR2]NORMAL STUDENT OR SERVICE STUDENT[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]PERSONALITY, AT LEAST 1 PARAGRAPH[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]BIOGRAPHY, AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPH[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]MY PARTNER IS- Kousagi Tsukino WILL DECIDE YOUR PARTNERS,SO LEAVE THIS FOR NOW. ALSO WHEN I GIVES YOU YOUR PARTNER, THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM AND SUCH. DO NOT ASK I FOR SOMEBODY, YOU WILL BE REJECTED.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Ah, the dorm rooms. Okay this is very simple. Everyone is required to stay on the campus at all times. No one is allowed to leave the school campus (not unless you have permission), and since this is a very important rule, that means that everyone must live in the dormitories. Your hand selected Servant will room with you so that waking up is a breeze, unless your the servant of course. As you can see there are 8 rooms, which means Four boy masters and Four girl masters. You can probably guess that it is the same with servants as well.

East Tower

First Floor
                                        A-1 - Levi Gray/ Melody Lee
                                        A-2 - Loran Black/ Damien Hawthorne
                                        A-3 - Sophie Carlton/ Alexander Seefeld
                                        A-4 - Matthew Phox/ Elizabeth Faeowind
                                        A-5 - Aiden Radke/Rosette Finn
                                        A-6 - Cole Jameston/Willow Edgley
                                        A-7-Evangelinen Eden/Desmond Brave
                                        A-8-Alice Pendragon/ Fenris Wolf
                                        A-9

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
      000000LeviJamesGray

17 Male StraightNormal Studentnomonom

User Image
      000000Loran Black

18 Female Straight Royalty of course Kousagi Tsukino

User Image
      000000SophieAnneCarlton

17 Female Straight Normal Student x x simply adorable x x

User Image
      000000A L I C E K A Y P E N D R A G O N

17 FEMALE STRAIGHT NORMAL STUDENT Raikage_Alex

2 Available girl spots

User Image

User Image
      000000ElizabethFaeowind

17 female straight Servant Kousagi Tsukino

User Image
      000000D a m i e nH a w t h o r n e

Seventeen Male PansexualService StudentAsianNinjaJ

User Image
      000000 MelodyMariaLee

17 Female Straight SERVICE White_Angel_Yuna

User Image
      000000ALEXANDERJames┇Seefeld

17 Male Straight SERVICE STUDENT Raikage_Alex

1 Available male spots

Actual Profiles found HERE!!!

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
              User Image

TOP NEWS TONIGHT !
                                                    Grand opening of the school~ Ceremony meeting tomorrow!

GOSSIP LINE !

EVENT OF THE MONTH !
                                                    The Event for this moth is our Annually Masquerade Dance. As this month progress,
                                                    keep in touch with our Weekly Newsletter for more information on the ball.

EXTRAA INFORMATION !

August 4. Sunday.
                                                    It is about 12 : oo A.M
                                                    School is currently closed.
                                                    But students will be arriving today.

The weather is currently slightly cloudy.
                                                    Cooler day out but it may rain possibly.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Opened and still accepting!

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth like many of the other servants have been at the school for many days now, cleaning and personalizing the rooms according to the young masters taste. The school has made practically everything personal for each and every student. Which wasn't that hard, considering that there was only a handful this year of families picked. 10 if Elizabeth was remembering correctly.

Standing at the outside gate she awaited new arrivals, so far only one pair of young master and servant had been picked so far. But with more arrivals surely meant they would have to post more, the school board already knew about all of the families and students going to attend so surely they had all of there choices picked by now. Elizabeth had her doubts, the management in this place was debatable not the best.

As the wind softly breezed around without a care in the world it reminded Eli about her home, the words of her mother flooded her head. Looking around Faeowind couldn't see anyone around so, if she just sang a little it couldn't hurt, could it? Moving her hand with the wind as if it were caring it music could be heard, at first it was soft but as Elizabeth moved her hand with the wind it soon got louder. Lifting her voice she began to sing, it was her mothers song to her when she needed a lift of spirit.

La lay loo, la lay loo
All the stars, they shine for you
Guiding you, and protecting you
From their fields of blue

Dream, child so dear
Wise beyond your years
Never lose sight of who you are

In time I see, in time I see
You'll no longer need me
Rise to meet your destiny
Oh how proud I'll be!

Dream, child so dear
Wise beyond your years
Never lose sight of who you are

Elizabeth breathed as she sang her mother's song, she felt so close to home whenever she sang. It was one of her special gifts, also one of the reasons she was chosen above all the other servants. Her voice had special gifts, they could make one fall asleep or create illusions her voice could even mend a broken body. Elizabeth's eyes were closed as she sang unknowing that her hands started to produce blue flowers that would dance in the air. But once they would touch the ground they would soon disappear. simple magic like that was only meant to be seen for a time, just like many of a servants feeling. Only shown for a time before hidden away, but she had to remember why she was doing this in the first place. Her home. She started to sing the song once more.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❝He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.❞

evi ames ray

» Born from that of an angel....and a demon»

So before you accuse me take a look at yourself

Levi opened his eyes as soon as he heard the first ring of his alarm clock, he has very sensitive ears. He stretched and sat up, looking forward into his very large and empty room, he never knew what to put in his room, no matter what he put in there, it still seemed like it was to empty, and he has a large bed, and desk, a television, and a low tea table with that blanket over it- it was a Japanese culture thing; the name of it has escaped his mind. Hell, he wasn't even Japanese, but his maid said it suited the room and that it would take up some more space, so he just agreed to have one. Levi finally got up and went to put on some clothes, seeing as he only slept in boxers, he put on some nice sleek black pants, a white dress shirt and a casual suit jacket, and a simple black tie. He then walked over to his full length mirror."Nice enough, I would say" He went to open the door to his room, and was welcomed by his maids, which in his opinion was one too many, they all stood in a line, and bowed, greeting him good morning. He nodded and greeted back before they rushed into his bathroom, dragging him behind. "What are you doing?"He quested as his maid sat him down in front of the mirror, as they experiment with his hair, each way they did it, it looked stupid in his opinion, he didn't suit not having a bit of hair in his face. After about 15 minutes of hair torture he stood up, having enough and just walked away from his maids. Levi went down the flights of spiraling stairs until he reached the main ones, and walked into the kitchen where the chef has already prepared him his breakfast. Levi sat down at the long table, making the house seem even bigger as he slowly ate his breakfast.

When he was done he headed for the door, debating weather he should walk or not, but since he lived quite the distance away, he got one of his maids, who was also his driver, drive him to school, she didn't wear a maid uniform like the other maids, their job was embarrassing enough, plus she might be seen in public. He was driven to school in a relatively nice car, one of the smaller ones as to not attract as much attention. When they finally arrived at the school, he got out from the car's passenger seat and waved to his maid as she drove off, and he walked to the front entrance, holding a sort of fancy school bag in one hand.

User Image

Thoughts ▸ ▹ NA
Mood ▸ ▹ Neutral.
Location ▸ ▹ School front entrance.
O.O.C ▸ ▹ ^_^

User Image

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth pressed her hand towards Levi as a number of blue flowers his hair and face, opening her eyes see caught a glimpse of the first young masters. You could have told from her face that what she did wasn't suppose to happen but she closed her mouth and bowed, "Welcome Young master!" she was going to play this bit off. "I hope the flowers weren't too much for a welcome." she hesitantly laughed out of nervousness.

Already she was going to get fired, she looked up finally noticing how much damage she had done. It was all over him, she began to pick each flower off of him. "I am so sorry... I went over board." she sighed as she dusted his hair. Messing it up slightly to get all of the flowers and petals out of his hair. "Ahh its everywhere." she whined softly as bowed once more. "Please don't be upset I'll accept punishment just don't fire me." she begged hoping he wasn't going to get her fired. Elizabeth moved some of her really long pale blonde hair out of her way as she looked up at him still bowed.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

evi ames ray

Levi was surprised when he was greeted with a burst of flowers, but not angry; he just stood there as petals feel on him and got into his hair. He looked down at the nervous girl, feeling a bit bad for her. "Please don't worry about it" He said, also picking out some petals from his hair. "And why on Earth would I have you fired?" He questioned but shrugged, having a slight grin on his face, as he patted down his hair. He knew he was probably already pretty intimidating, and he wasn't one to pick on people, or at least someone so nervous. He tried to make her feel more comfortable. "Your name?" He questioned, waiting for her to come out of her bow, before you got used to having all the wealth he had, he used to tell people to not bow; but after years of them still doing it Levi gave up. Despite not wanting to be a total prat, he still spoke firmly; not like a goof ball, but at the same time he always showed a hint of respect to whoever he was taking too.

User Image

Thoughts ▸ ▹ Well, that was new~
Mood ▸ ▹ Neutral.
O.O.C ▸ ▹ Sorry, short ^^

User Image

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth finally looked up when he asked why he would get her fired, he wasn't like his father at all. "Well your father comes across a little... strict and intolerant of mistakes. But he is a great man of course raising you in such a way." she stood up straight as her mouth started to run away from her again. She sighed looking down at her feet, she was used to it by now. Most of the servants where never suppose to look at young masters in the face. "And you do look like your dad... so..." she murmured biting her lip.

When he asked for her name she looked up wide eye, he was gonna tell on her for sure. "Oh please... not my name." she started but she composed herself with a sigh kicking the ground slightly. "Its Elizabeth Faeowind." she whispered softly. Eli didn't want to tell him but not telling him would be even worse! As Elizabeth thought back to Levi's father she bit her lip, remembering the first time she did something wrong around him. First she thought he would just senselessly beat her, it was far worse. "How many spankings." she asked as she turned around and tensed up ready for the pain. "I don't think I can take but 5 I still have work to do today." she could feel the sting from Mr. Gray's hand. First it was a beating then it was... feeling up.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

evi ames ray

Levi looked down at her, "I was mostly raised by my mother." He stated, he somewhat cringed when she said he looked like his father, of course he did; it was something he had to admit was tired of hearing, but he made no comment about it. When he saw that she got even more nervous when he asked for her name, he knew she took it the wrong way and he sighed, "...Spankings...Why would I get you punished." It was a question, but he didn't say it as one. This one thing he hated about his reputation; that he, was like his father, and his father's reputation would follow him everywhere, he thought about making a joke, but agreed against it, this wasn't the time or place. "Well nice to meet you Miss Elizabeth." He tried to put a faint smile behind his words, not sure if it came through or not.

Thoughts ▸ ▹ All the damn time...
Mood ▸ ▹ Neutral.
O.O.C ▸ ▹ Sorry, short

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Eli blinked when he kept questioning why he would punish her, he sounded like he was telling the truth but could she really trust a demon? They were the ones that randomly attacked her little lake, all those elves had died for no reason. Looking back at him over her shoulder she stared for a moment when he told her that it was nice to meet her. She stared at him before finally turning around and gave a smile, "I-it is nice to meet you Master Grey." she bowed once more.

Standing up she looked at his bags and took them, "Well come long Master Grey, your room is waiting." she stated as she dusted the petals off of his bag before walking in front of Levi to show him to his room. "I heard nice things about your mother, Mr. Grey is quite sad that she is gone." she stated frowning slightly. "It was angles that came to my lake when we needed them most. They didn't stay long, but they did mean well. They were also the ones that took me to this program... I am very grateful for them." she whispered the last part before looking up at a building. "Well this is your dorm." she stated as she placed her bag down in front of the door with a sweet smile. "Your personal servant is Melody Lee. She should arrive shortly, if not then just come find me if you have any questions or concerns." she glanced at his building once more.

The entire building was his dorm, and it was all personalized in his image or the image of the maids that worked for him said he would like. Levi would sleep, eat, and study in this building. Why wouldn't it be big enough to fit a few families of need? Elizabeth pushed this thought out of her head as she took Levi's hand, "Forgive me... For thinking you like your father. And... thinking you like demons." she apologized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff