Welcome to Gaia! ::

locke walks around the school he doesnt know hwere his classes are and he sees 7th and 8th graders go into their classes but he is in 11th and doesnt know where to go "man where am i supose to be" hes walking around holding his skateboard
Student
Name: Mimi
Type:normal
Best SubjecT:history
Worst Subject: physics
Hair color: blonde
Description: Polite,kind,rude and angry when disturbed
powers: Im an angel/demon when i feel like it......
Eye Color: blue
Grade: 11th
Bio:She likes to draw pictured of trees and nature,and is smart.
booger635
locke walks around the school he doesnt know hwere his classes are and he sees 7th and 8th graders go into their classes but he is in 11th and doesnt know where to go "man where am i supose to be" hes walking around holding his skateboard
Apparently you are lost?*whats your first class,I might be able to help?
Student
Name: Morukou,M for short
Type:fighter
Best Subject: Math
Worst Subject: Lauguage Arts
Hair color: Black
Description: Shy kid who likes parties
powers: i dont know what this means??
Eye Color: blue
Grade: 6
Bio: dont have 1
Frozen~Heart73
booger635

"well first off i dont know where my locker is on this paper it says locker number Z-57"
booger635
Frozen~Heart73
booger635

"well first off i dont know where my locker is on this paper it says locker number Z-57"
That should be right down the hall,make a left,and you will see 9th graders entering a class,your locker is 5 lockers next to that.
Frozen~Heart73
booger635
Frozen~Heart73
booger635

That should be right down the hall,make a left,and you will see 9th graders entering a class,your locker is 5 lockers next to that.

"well okay then ill go look" he looks confsued
Name:
Type: Normal
Best Subject: Math
Worst Subject: Language Arts
Hair color: Yellow
Description: A 16 year old girl who loves kids.
Powers: Is a guardian angel over all kids age range 5-13 reincarnated from an angel of longevitey.
Eye Color: Teal
Grade: Freshmen
Bio: She is more of a silent type.
Knight sat in a corner leaning against the wall. He watched as all of the kids of many ages walked around busy and hurriedly. Knight didnt remember school even though he had gone from kindergarten to second grade. that was before his parents were killed and he became a misfit. Now knight was 18 and couldnt get his chilhood back. Knight snatched a microphone from a girl probably heading to band. Knight turned it on and started speaking.*everybody! this is knight! I come from the free for all guilds. Im part of the warmakers guild. lately weve been in a battle with the infamous NPD(neopolicedepartment). After a couple weeks of being together we have finally been ruined. The guild leader garagekid was caught, captured, and killed by the NPD. Shortly after our sewer base was destroyed. Now after a long time i am searching for people skilled in the arts of resurrection. We plan to bring back our leader, rebuild the base, and destroy the NPD. I have heard that even though this is an ordinary school that some have powers. Now i beg of you to please help us!**knight returned the microphone to the girl and she ranaway scared**everyone looked at knight in awe*
BlackKnightMemory
Knight sat in a corner leaning against the wall. He watched as all of the kids of many ages walked around busy and hurriedly. Knight didnt remember school even though he had gone from kindergarten to second grade. that was before his parents were killed and he became a misfit. Now knight was 18 and couldnt get his chilhood back. Knight snatched a microphone from a girl probably heading to band. Knight turned it on and started speaking.*everybody! this is knight! I come from the free for all guilds. Im part of the warmakers guild. lately weve been in a battle with the infamous NPD(neopolicedepartment). After a couple weeks of being together we have finally been ruined. The guild leader garagekid was caught, captured, and killed by the NPD. Shortly after our sewer base was destroyed. Now after a long time i am searching for people skilled in the arts of resurrection. We plan to bring back our leader, rebuild the base, and destroy the NPD. I have heard that even though this is an ordinary school that some have powers. Now i beg of you to please help us!**knight returned the microphone to the girl and she ranaway scared**everyone looked at knight in awe*

...I'll...help. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces