Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
T H E . F L O W E R . B U D. O F . A . D E M O NxxxxC A N N O T . S T O P . B E I N G . D Y E D . C R I M S O NxxxxI . W I E L D . A . P I E R C I N G . B L A D ExxxxP L E A S E . G I V E . M E . P L E N T Y . P R A I S E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Upon seeing Garrett turn to her, giving her a bright look and speaking in that excited voice, it brought a flush run across Medusa's pale face. Never had she thought she meet a person with so much energy like this. Usually, the half gorgon female was the same at home. But then again, that was home, she was use to it. This place was completely new to her, so she was outside her comfort zone. Maybe she'll finally get use to it, when she speaks to people and everything. All in all, the one thing she has trouble on, is her automatic response to hide her snake hair. The small little reptilian lanks moving around under her hood as she gave a smile back to Garrett as he was glad for her to come. Nodding her head, as she soon began to follow him, as they left. Before she did, she turned to Madison and inclined her head to her. Smiling a bit more, while speaking up. "It was very nice meeting you Madison." It was clear, that Medusa had it more easy speaking to the deertaur. Probably cause she herself didn't look completely human. Just like Medusa. With that said, it was time to go. As they were heading out into the hallway, that's when Garrett placed a hand on her shoulder. Leading her the way. She didn't even flinch when he touched her! That was one thing she noticed. Maybe she was finally going to get a hang of th-wait, what?!

Medusa's red eyes were blinking quickly when once more, Garrett took it upon himself to pull her hood down. Her face flushed a bright red as her hair seemed to move faster on her head. The snakes practically swirling and coiling around together upon themselves. If that didn't stop, she was going to try to get the tangles out. Which was horrible, since unlike normal people hair, she can't really 'cut' her hair. It would be the same as trying to cut your finger off to her. With a look that showed she was a bit guilty, Medusa turned her red eyes down from Garrett, as her hair slowly started to settle down after the hood was pulled down. "I-I-It's really alright....they don't need to b-breathe in all honesty....their connected to me...so as long as I have air, then th-they are alright." She mumbled out. Even though she was able to stare through their eyes at a certain distance, the concept of breathing through her hair was another manner. It was as if, those snakes don't have lungs. Then again. They didn't have brains either. They were just a part of her. An extension of itself.

Her red gaze went back to him, when he gave her a sheepish smile, explaining that since she was student rep, she actually got a room without a roommate. Medusa blinked at that, then gave a slight smile to him. "Oh, that's good, I guess. In honesty, I wouldn't mind if I had to roommate with someone." She said honestly. Slowly. Medusa was slowly coming out of that shell of hers, she grew to protect herself from the outside world she was told was a scary, scary place.

As the two of them were heading back out to the courtyard, as they talked, it was when a feminine voice yelled out Garrett's name. Medusa jerked in surprise, her hair freezing up as she blinked her red orbs a few times. The albino half gorgon turning to watch as Garrett opened his arms to accept a large hug from a female. A dark haired female that had flew out of the sky. And apparently is STILL flying off of the ground. Medusa stared at her for the longest time. The sight of two of them hugging did make her blush. Mostly cause it was a male and female touching each other in a overly friendly way. Yet watching as this one known as Lilith was as excited as Garrett, made her smile slightly. The flush remaining on her pale cheeks. Remaining silent, as the pair of them spoke to each other. In time though, that she was finally noticed. Though it was by Lilith, that noticed her finally, at pushing her face up close to hers. Medusa's smile froze on her face, at having that female's face so close to hers.

Yet she didn't stammer, she didn't blush, she didn't freak out. She just....stared. Something about this female....it didn't seem....right. Even her snakes many red eyes stared at her. Medusa didn't know why, but she didn't feel the usual nervousness of fear she felt when talking to Garrett. Why was that? She looked normal, besides having to float around. Medusa blinked a few times, coming out of her thoughts, as Garrett gave the introduction. Medusa bowed her head slightly, still smiling as she spoke up. "Ah, it's nice to meet you Lilith. It's good to meet the other fellow head representative at this school. As Garrett said, I'm Medusa, so I hope I can learn much from you two while I stay here and learn much of the outside world." Her snakes slowly began to move once more, as they went out into the courtyard more. That smile still on her face as they spoke and talked.

Medusa watched at how Lilith and Garrett spoke. They almost acted like siblings in a way. They looked completely different, yet they were like they were related to each other. Medusa chuckled at that thought while watching them.

It was then that Garrett said something, after looking at his phone. "Annual....Hike?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Even her hair shifted to the side a bit. Now that she was starting to calm down, her hair went down long, but still shifted and moved around her head. Acting like snakes would do. Garrett gave her the answer. Her red eyes widen about that. Though instead of a look of apprehensive, her red eyes almost practically sparkled at the thing he said. "We're really going....to go walk out...in the forest?!" Her voice becoming a bit breathless at that. Again, due to being a shut in, Medusa never got out. But the one thing she always wanted to see and do. Go out and walk in the woods or a forested area. She heard him remark about how he would make sure the students were okay, and Medusa raised her hands. Waving them as her face flushed a bit. "A-Ah! No that is alright. If anything, I would do as much as I can as a student rep too...." Her eyes then went down, as she started to poke her fingers together. As she spoke with a sheepish like smile on her face. "To be honest, I think my power might come in handy if something like that happened....as long as I see them that is...."

That one line was cryptic enough. Then again, if one knew about Gorgon's they know about what they were very well known for having in terms of abilities.
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                              | Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: School // Courtyard | Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Garret & Lilith |
                                              | Voιce Clιp |
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

A M . I . A . F L O W E R . O R . A . D E M O N

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

This is the perfect treat. It was a nice day, everything has been going swimmingly up until now, minus Eirin getting reacquainted with her bosom, but other than that, she was able to get a lot accomplished in such a short amount of time. These eclairs were just too good and the last bite is always the best. However, before she could take the last couple of bites of the delectable lemon-filled pastry of epic goodness, she heard a voice. A soft melodic sound she could listen to for hours and never grow tired of, she knew exactly who own such a voice too. Her pointy ears flicker a bit, twisting up to better capture her fellow classmate's voice since this particular sophomore was a fairy. Even though he's taller than her when he takes his more human appearance, but he was so tiny, so pretty, so adorable. She has to restrain herself from doing anything to him so she doesn't cause him any harm. She could feel him on the top of her head, a place he mostly perches himself upon if not any other place on her person he can land on and feel safe. At least there, he can hold onto her horns for safety and whatnot. "Jasper. You were one of the people I was hoping to see today. I've missed you terribly throughout the summer." As she did with everyone else for they were her friends, some she was much closer to than others, but she missed them all! She grown accustomed to this school, that once she returned home for the breaks, she found herself longing to return, but it did give her a chance to find gifts for almost all her friends. Even the ones who really get under her skin something terrible.

When asked about her summer, Francesca was about to polish off the remaining bites of the eclair...until she sensed something, but by the time she did, what was left of her eclair was gone! Now there were many reasons to explain it's disappearance, but it even caught Jasper in mid-sentence...and the culprit....the one bold enough to take the last delicious bites of that eclair was still lurking, ready to take another if she so dare pulls one out. Before her eyes followed, her nose caught the scent....and her eyes confirmed the daring thief. It was one who sticks close to the self-proclaimed princess of West Academy, one who likes to get under her skin as well when following his mistress's orders. And if one never proven that he was in fact a boy, he would have been mistaken for a girl constantly due to his very effeminate appearance! Even Francesca swore he was a girl until he proven otherwise. And although he is quite pretty....he was a menace! Much like another cat that lurks this campus, but we're not going to get into that.

Slowly, her eyes would narrow as she carefully turns her head in the thief's direction. If she were to snap it around like she wanted, it would have caused Jasper to fallen off or something so she has to be mindful of him and careful of her next course of actions after this point. Last thing she wants to do is endanger the fairy who brings her much joy. Well, so much for this day being peaceful...someone had to ruin it now didn't they? Of course it would be the accursed vampiress's pet of all people! "Sphynx....you eclair stealing wanker! It's one thing to steal from any regular students, but from a student representative? Shameful. You have been here for three years, you know what happens when you do things to a student representative. Now you must be punished for being a naughty kitty." Something Francesca is going to enjoy since Colette has spoiled him rotten. Time for a little payback. Maybe she should singe off all his fur! Or put him in a ridiculous outfit with little booties! Something that will make him regret stealing her eclair! Even though she does have more with her, but he taken the best part! Speaking of which, her tail slyly coils around the box since that little thief won't try to make off with it! Then she really going have to punish him severely! Maybe set his tail ablaze or something for being bad!

"Ah! Jasper, what do you think we should do with our thieving feline? What kind of punishment will be perfect for him, hmm? Perhaps we should dress him up in something ridiculous for the next twenty-four hours....or maybe we should burn all his fur off and make him look like a naked mole rat....oooh....we could toss him in the fountain or better yet...the pond! Oh so many delicious punishments to inflict upon dear ol' Sphynx...he must be punished after all, stealing from a student representative of all people...and right in my face. Most shameful indeed. Aah...we could shave a message in his fur so everyone knows what a bad kitty he is! Heehee...." Oh yes, Francesca was grinning wickedly as the possibilities became endless! She has a duty to uphold after all and she must show some form of authority or people will walk all over her! Something she cannot allow so Sphynx shall become her example as to why you do not mess with the student representatives!

Student Files; Lachance, Francesca
                                        Name: Francesca Annerose Lachance
                                        Nickname(s): Franny, Fran, Annerose, Pillows, Meatbuns, Boobs the Magic Dragon [Eirin Only], Pest [Azure Only]
                                        Species: Vermillion Dragon
                                        Birthday: January 30th
                                        Orientation: Heterosexual
                                        Hair/Eye Color: Orange / Amber
                                        Height/Weight: 5'7" / 136 lbs
                                        Measurements: 42 DDD / 25 / 28
                                        Grade/Position: Sophomore Student Representative
                                        Girl Dorm: R2
                                        Transformations: Dragon - Vermillion Dragon
                                        Weapon: Lucile the Devourer
                                        Posting Colors: Speech - Orangered / Thought - Darkorange
                                        Company: Sphynx Sekhmet, Jasper Basselin
                                        OOC:

Kyra La Kyra
                                        Nude Pastel
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
User Image

All the preparations have been made with plenty of time to spare. She was ready to take on the new school year and go out with a bang! Only to repeat the whole process over and over again until either she gives up the ghost or the school somehow fall to ruin. One of those will be the reason why this mundane routine will come to a halt, but which one, Devoveo is not entirely sure. Oh well, now that she has nothing else left to do, no sense in lingering around here any longer. Time to see if any of the other staff members need a hand or two or maybe she'll go mingle with the students. See what the returning ones have been up to during the summer and what the new ones expect to obtain during their first year here. Ahh, the joys of being young again. Even though she appears to be no older than her mid-twenties, Devoveo has been around for quite a while....but she vaguely remembers her childhood and whatnot. No matter what she tries, it will forever be a blur. Hmm....maybe when she reaches the end of her days, all those memories will vividly return so she can die in peace. Wait, she has no time to be thinking about the day where she too will meet her end to time and death, she has to focus on ensuring these young minds are full of knowledge that can help them to survive! They are all fountains waiting to flood with valuable knowledge......

However, since classes don't start until tomorrow, she has time to just do as she pleases. As she leaves out her classroom, locking the door so no one messes with the set up of her classroom, she starts down the hall, but as she passes one of the windows, her eyes zero in on a familiar face. Funny how she was able to just pinpoint Bo out of the entire crowd outside, but who else wears those shades? Heh, well...at least he's here. He's late, but here. 'There's one of my favorite students now. Ah, I mean teacher. Life likes to throw all kinds of curve balls your way.' When he first came to West Academy as a student, he was just another one of Devoveo's students for all four years. Rebellious much like another student of her's who became a teacher at the school as well....It was only after he graduated then returned shortly after as a teacher did everything change between the two. Their whole student-teacher relationship became one of coworkers and from that point, it really took a different turn. While some of her students are quite the hunks, she never do anything to jeopardize the student-teacher relationship and views them moreso as family members to avoid anything scandalous...unlike some teachers. However, once they graduate and no longer are students of West Academy...or an active one, that's when possibilities open up and if one decides they want to pursue something further, Devoveo is more than happy to oblige. That's how she operates and the headmaster can't really get on her case about it because they're no longer students so there's her loophole! And it's not uncommon for graduates to return as staff members...and..sparks fly. It has happen quite a few times....Bo is just her recent one. Even if the two were to stop having late night tutors, it would not affect their relationship in the least. Besides, not like the two are in desperate need to get laid or anything. They can get plenty...and Devoveo has gone without sexual relations for quite a while once upon a time ago.

Anyways, she's letting her thoughts distract her. She should probably meet Bo and see why he was late. Probably some celebrity business; who knows....but she shall find out today! As she was making her way down the hall, she starts to backtrack as she picks up on a familiar scent/presence. It was coming from the teacher's lounge, now which of her coworkers is lurking inside? Just a quick peek then she'll head off to see Bo...and probably find some of her favorite students like Simon and Eden for example. She has a little group of favorite students, even if they are not in her class. Knocking on the door three times, it swung open upon recognition as she peers into the room. The only one she noticed was Marco who she likes to call 'Polo' due to the game his name is part of. Marco Polo....such a fun game that is if you have the right people. Guess the other teachers are still finishing up their own work or mingling. "Polo, if you happen to see Cha-Cha before I do, make sure she stays out of trouble since she can still be quite a handful. Oh...also...if you happen to see anyone else, you know, any of the other teachers, see if they need a hand with anything. Not you helping per se, you can if you like, but I meant if they do, let me know....if I haven't seen them beforehand." Devoveo starts to backtrack out of the room then pauses for a moment as she looks back at Marco. "You stay out of trouble too. I see what you do around the female population~." The demoness teases as she waves goodbye to Marco, the door closing behind her as she starts for the main entrance of the building.

The front wasn't as crowded as it was earlier when she came inside, having to squeeze her way in with the others, but it was still going to be a tight fit. Giggity. So Devoveo decides to just open one of the windows and hop out through there. Of course, some people who were coming inside kind of stared at her, but she waved to them with a smile as she steps out of the hedges and dusts off any twigs and leaves that got onto her during her escape. Ah, but at least she sees Bo who she sometimes call 'Boo'. "Boo! I thought you was never going to show up, keeping me waiting. You're such a heartbreaker." She dramatically whines, placing a hand over her heart as she starts to approach the famed star then goes to give him a hug since she did miss him. Not for the bootycalls, but because he is her friend after all. Wouldn't be the same if he wasn't here this year. Would else could she fool around with? Giggity. Not in the sexual sense, as in the pal around sense. Chaeli can only do so much, but she's a lightweight when it comes down to drinking and some teachers...just aren't as fun to be around with. "Welcome back, Mr. Aduro. I hope your journey was safe and pleasant." Devoveo coos in a soft alluring voice, smiling as she fiddles with the tie he wears loosely around his neck, staring into those shades of his. Speaking of which...it's been awhile since she could put them on. They do make one feel like the most awesome person in the entire world!

Staff Files: Sapphire, Devoveo
                                                          Name: Devoveo Sapphire
                                                          Nickname(s): Professor Sapphire, Miss Sapphire, Devy, Dev
                                                          Species: Demoness
                                                          Birthday: May 26th
                                                          Orientation: Heterosexual
                                                          Hair/Eye Color: Dark Orchid
                                                          Height/Weight: 5'11" / 145 lbs
                                                          Measurements: 34 F / 26 / 30
                                                          Position: Magic Instructor
                                                          Teacher Dorm: Room #1
                                                          Posting Colors: Speech - Darkorchid / Thought - Steelblue
                                                          Location: West Academy's Main Building > Teacher's Lounge > Courtyard
                                                          Company: Marco Hadiyya > Bo Aduro
                                                          OOC:

Ero Kaze
                                                          Geekie-chan
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
ON THE GROUND I LAY MOTIONLESS IN PAIN
xxxi can see my life { flashing } before my eyes
xxxxxldead i fall ↓↓ asleep is this all a dream
xxxxwake me up ↗↗ i'm living a nightmare
xxxxxxxxxliwillnotdieiwillnotdieiwillnotdieiwillnotdie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVExxx

The glare and the scowl he was getting from the small vampire in front of him was absolutely delicious. If they made meat that tasted half as good as this, he just had to find it. Watching her anger, he stopped flashing his teeth and turned to Garrett as he regarded him. Glad that he enjoyed himself? Hell, he didn't just enjoy himself. He was having a blast. Nothing like the sight of your age old enemy dead at your hands. Yeah. Shame that the fun had to come to an end. The sound of the mysterious girl filled his ears and he looked at her with a rather neutral look. Murder? Well, of course it was, but when your little brother was killed by vampires themselves, you grew to hate the species in general. He felt no remorse in killing them. The senseless slaughter was something he had grown accustomed to over the years. It was the Call of the Wild. And now Colette was complaining about being in a room with him yet again, this time remarking him as a dirty murderer. Oh Colette, flattery would get her nowhere. They were stuck with each other, and that's how it would stay. No way he was letting her get her way.

The appearance of Mr.Bundt simply made Noel acknowledge his appearance and sit down on the ground once more. Dropping off another student, he looked at them intensely as he sniffed at the new appearance. She was a centaur and she looked....tasty. What? No. He couldn't eat students. The headmaster said so. It wasn't long before they had all left him, Colette parting words could only make him smirk again. A rotten mutt? He'd give her hell in their room. That was for sure.

"Hm, all alone again? I wonder who I can find now. Nose don't fail me now."

He exclaimed as he started to sniff at the ground. Hm, he could pick up faint smells but not anything really familiar. This was a job for his wolf form. The enhanced senses would help him out with his search and let's just say he was on the search for a particular dragon. A dragon that couldn't resist his puppy-ish charms. His now black nose sniffed about at the ground fervently as dust started to pick up from his fervent breathing in and out. His head would then shake around wildly as he tried to pinpoint the scent he had familiarized with hers. Noel's paws took a step in one direction but almost immediately switched direction as he sent himself dashing towards the garden area of the school. His nose wouldn't fail him in this form. It never did.

His body darted across the school grounds as he neared his intended location in as little as a few minutes. Just in time to see the eclair fiasco. Quickly leaping up into the air, he stopped in front of the dragon and got up on his hind legs. Putting his front paws on her shoulders, he licked at her face profusely before returning to his all-fours position. Tail wagging and his tongue hanging out in a pant, he jumped up and down happily before turning to look to the cat. Oh, if it wasn't the vampire's little lapdog..cat. Thing. Nevermind that. If there was one thing that he hated more than vampires, it was cats. Cats made him go absolutely livid. To think he had two of his ancient rivals at the school just made his blood boil. But he had to contain it. The old man wouldn't let him finish his education without him doing that much. His body quickly started to change form once again as he now appeared in his human form, his figure looming over his newly found company.

"Franny! What'd ya get me?

He stated excitedly as he jumped about.

WHERE I'M AT CourtyardXXXXXX WHO I'M WITH Franny, Jasper and Sphynx
WHAT I'M FEELING ExcitedXXXXXX WHAT I'M THINKING Oho

Melodious Genius

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

At the look on Bridget's face after Riley pointed Mr. Bundt out to her the wolf girl grinned and swooped the girl into a hug. “I knew you were smart the moment I laid eyes on you,” she crooned and patted her new friends cheek. It was always nice to meet a fellow female who didn't fall pretty to good looking men, especially to good looking men who preyed on young girls hearts like they were incubi. If she hadn't known any better she simply would have assumed Mr. Bundt was indeed of that race. However being half forest guardian she was excellent at being able to tell if a person was human or not. She may not be able to identify all creatures but she knew a human from a non-human.

“You and me, Little Gigi, are going to become close friends! I can feel it,” Riley said as she returned the mirror to Bridget and after the other girl agreed they would have fun. How lucky was she to get a roommate who would mesh so well with her? She knew that there were worse matches that could be made and had even heard some of the horror stories of horrible roommates floating around in quiet conversations. With her sense of hearing she couldn't help but eavesdrop on conversations around her, it wasn't like she could turn it off and just not listen and her natural curiosity made it next to impossible to just ignore interesting talk between others. Well, that and the fact that in the forest there simply were no interesting conversations to listen in on since no one hid anything there. At her mothers home she was usually on her own so there wasn't even any one to hear. That was the worst, her time with her mother.

Shaking herself from her thoughts she grinned when Bridget returned her to her proper age. While it would be extremely entertaining to show up and ask for a dorm key looking like a teacher Riley wanted to start the year smoothly. That and they needed to move relatively quickly to pick up their keys, get to their dorm, drop off their things and then get ready for the hike that happened every year.

“Oh! Sure?” Riley said as she took the gumball, something she had never had before. She was still discovering the world of sweets and the strange foods humans ate. So she took the gumball and looked at it for a moment, even lifted it to her nose to sniff at it. It smelled sweet and yummy so she popped it into her mouth. When her teeth closed over it and it smushed down on itself with a soft crack she blinked and jumped a little. Eventually she figured out she was supposed to simply chew it and enjoy the flavor of it. “This is odd food. Do you eat it often?” as she asked she once again took Bridget's hand and started pulling her gently in the right direction. Moving off with her was also he way of answering the other girls question about where to get room keys.

It wasn't long before Riley got them to the main office, collected their keys and room assignment, and then once again was leading Bridget by the hand to their dorm room. Once there she unlocked the door and pushed it open. “Well! Here's where we will be calling home for the next few months! Let's hurry and unpack, we've got to make sure we're back in the courtyard so we don't miss out on the hike. Speaking of which you may want to put on some clothing you'll be comfortable trekking through the forest in.” as she spoke she rolled her bag into the room, claimed a side of it and started pulling stuff out of the bags and putting them away. As for her comfortable clothing she would remain barefoot and probably just change into a shorter dress to allow her tail to move more. She usually only put up so long with the cloths her mother put her in before changing at the first opportunity.

User Image

Racoonus

Tipsy Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still being attached to Daitan’s right arm, her bright blue gaze shifted back to her dear fellow nymph as she continued to smile. She always loved having company in her green-house like office, especially if the company consisted of those she interacted with on a somewhat daily basis. Since her first year or so working for the school, the flower nymph had almost instantly attached herself to the crystal nymph. Lily wasn’t sure if it was due to their similarity in race honestly but she just found the snow haired woman adorable and a pure joy to be around. Honestly but now, Lily viewed her as a litte sister of a sort but that just made her fondness grow. It wasn’t too unexpected for the nurse to just drop by Lulu’s room during the day either. “It’s always nice to have you drop by. I’m so happy we’re working together again this year, Lulu~” Lily beamed brightly, clearly pleased. “Maybe we could even have a sleepover or two~ It would be fun. I mean, if you’re not too busy with your student’s school work and such. I don’t mind helping out with that either.”

Just the thought of picking up where they left off last year was exciting enough, if she wasn’t holding onto Daitan, she’d probably be bouncing on the toes of her shoes. Speaking of, her attention quickly shifted back to Daitan as she rested the side of her cheek on his arm fondly or that was until he spoke her name. "Hm?" Slowly letting go of his arm, she stepped around in front of him and stood up on the tips of her toes. Lightly she reached out and touched the tip of his nose with her index finger. “Li-ly.It’s Li-ly.” She quickly corrected him, tapping her finger on the bridge of his nose with each syllable as she said it. The nurse was never too fond of her last name, much less around those she considered to be friends with her. Students or not, the properness of it seemed to be so stiff. Ms. Antheia? Ha. “You know better, Aconitum~. You don’t need to be so formal with me Daitan. You know that.” She signed a bit but smiled at the teenager all the time. It was sorta cute. Forgetting it though, she perked at his next few words. Clapping her hands together she walked backwards until she came to a stop next to Lulu and smiled sweetly. “Of course I would be back here. It’s too much fun to miss out and I don’t know what I would do without Lulu either~ It’s so nice to be back---Oh they’re all back to? Well it was surely be a interesting school year again then! And yes, Daitan, I have learned a few more things. Not sure if you noticed I do have a few more green-babies with me.” Lily couldnt keep the excitement off her face. So many interesting teachers and students, new and old. Things would surely liven in the days to come. Who knew how many injuries they would have this year as well.

“I truly am happy you both are back this year along with the others. Wouldn’t be interesting otherwise~” Lily playfully rested lightly againt Lulu’s side, idly taking a lock of the woman’s snow Mountain Laurel hair as she twirled it thoughtfully around her own finger. “What do you two want to do? We could explore the school to see if anything is changed or harass one of the other teachers~”

Melodious Genius

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Kotse hated school crowds. He didn't mind normal crowds, like the kind out on a street or at a concert or on a bus, but put him in a school and all bets were off. Why? Because you never knew when the damn kids were going to stop in the middle of the walk way without warning to talk to someone they hadn't seen all summer or to gawk at something on the school grounds or for god knows what reason. By the time he had made it through a majority of the mess his eye was twitching and he was very close to growling at the next person that just stopped – especially if it was followed by one of those annoying girly squeals only the female population seemed capable of making. Ugh. That noise made him ashamed to have breasts. He was sorely tempted to start shoving past these morons and give them a good whack with his bag and just not give a flying fart in space if it pissed them off or not. He eventually did just that when another gaggle of girls made that ear piercing noise and instead of moving off the sidewalk to chatter stayed right where they were, taking the whole bloody thing up.

A low growl rumbled from Kotse's chest which, of course, they didn't notice and instead of waiting like he had the last few hundred times he shoved past them and felt a satisfying thump as his bag knocked one of the girls back into a second one. All of them, not just the ones he hit with his bag, made offended noises at him but the one he did hit actually spoke up.

“Hey! Watch where you're going!” she scolded.

“How about you don't just stop in the middle of the sidewalk next time, hm? Maybe then people wouldn't have to move through you like the annoying obstacle you are,” Kotse flashed them a smile, turned and was on his way again only to have someone bump into him this time. Oh, now there was Karma for you only at least it looked like this kid hadn't done it on purpose so it wasn't like he could get upset about it. When the two collided Kotse's free hand automatically moved out to steady the boy as he fell back half a step trying to avoid any contact with a certain part of his anatomy; flattered or not if someone touched him they'd notice there was something off about him.

Before Kotse could even utter an apology himself, since he had been to busy looking backwards and snapping at the girls to watch where he had been going, the other boy was off already doing so.

“No problem,” he said while lifting a hand to push his bangs out of his eyes. He grinned slightly when Simon mentioned directing him to a student representative. “Actually I'm the new freshmen representative and I'm not entirely sure if I need to check in with the head rep first or if I can just go drop my things off at my room and then find him. A Garret I believe is his name.” Kotse had done a good job of memorizing maps, what dorm room he was in, and his class schedule but instructions on what he was supposed to do first when he got there he hadn't really bothered to keep in his brain. He usually did whatever he wanted anyway. The only reason he had agreed to be a rep was because he got his own room. Sure the having more perks than a normal student was cool too and he could deal with responsibility but that solo room was the number one important thing to him.

Realizing he hadn't introduced himself Kotse stuck out his hand towards Simon. “I'm Kotse Havernan, by the way.”

Melnil
User Image

User Image

User Image

Chad Dartwing had woken up still breathing hard from the nightmare that had plagued his dreams the night before. He sat up in bed and caught his breath. “The horror the horror…” he moaned cursing the heavens dramatically. After a moment, he calmed down and rolled out of bed. He lazily stuffed some clothes into his bag and left for the bus. The appalling bus ride couldn’t have been any longer. He was bored to tears the entire time, but his mood finally approved as he stepping into the courtyard of good old West Academy. “My haven! How I have missed thee! I have returned at last!” He exclaimed and took in a lung full of the fresh air.

Dartwing had always been an eccentric and outgoing, so in short, he knew the name of pretty much every returning student at the school. He made his way through the courtyard, greeting some fellow students as he walked, but was quickly irritated by the crowd slowing him down. Smirking, he duplicated himself and had two of himself push through the masses as he trailed along behind. His path was no longer blocked by the crowd. It might have been against school rules to use powers outside of the training grounds, but he’d be damned if he’d go more than a few hours without using his power. It drove him mad to only be one person, there was just too much of him to try and contain it all in one body.

Finally, he made his way to the main office and scooped up his room key. After that, it was just a quick walk to the dorms and a few moments later with all six of him putting things away, he was completely unpacked. After returning himself back to just one person he mused over the name of his soon to be roommate: Benji Baxter. Now that was a name that was new to him. It would most likely be fun to make a new friend; hopefully the man wouldn’t get too upset when Chad practiced singing with himself. He had to keep his vocals strong if he wanted to ever get his acting career to take off the ground.

After he was content with how his room looked, he walked out to the training field to an area that was mostly empty since no classes had really started up yet. “Alright, let’s do this,” He said and duplicated himself so that all six of himself were standing in a circle. All of them started a dancing routine, practicing the steps in unison. It wasn’t long before he tired himself out. All of him sprawled down on the grass and looked up at the sky, sweat beading from the brow before he collected himself and returned back to only one being. “It’s almost perfect… almost…” He murmured while enjoying the clouds, trying to make shapes out of them with his imagination and began to sing softly to himself.

It was in these quiet moments that he finally got a chance to just digest life and calm down. Chad wasn’t really one to be calm. He was dramatic and over the top pretty much twenty-four seven, but every once in awhile he would give himself a moment of peace, especially after doing a job well done. Slowly he stood back up and again duplicated himself after his short break. “Alright guys! From the top!” He called. “Let’s do this!” he replied to himself. “This time with feeling!” “Don’t trip over my foot like last time.” “Remember to pose at the end: like this!” “Alright, alright, I got this, let’s go.” He said, all of him talking out loud to himself. “And one, two, three!”

With: 6 of Himself
                                                Ooc: Anyone is free to walk up and interact with him. =)

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

User ImageUser Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                                          Colette was only slightly concerned about the petite little girl as she denied her offer. Of course, she felt a bit offended she wasn't willing to grovel at her feet and follow her as she should. Duties and responsibilities? Why should she bother with those when she could learn to be as elegant and ladylike like her - the one and only Colette Blanche? Well, that was her lose then - it wasn't like she could force her to do anything. But if she had to make the choice between the two girls, this deer looking woman certainly looked like the better servant... or should she say steed? In a few moments, Colette had completely forgotten about the tiny, stuttering freshmen and had instead focused her attention on the very tall women. Madison's massive height in comparison to Colette's petite one was a bit tantalizing, but the silver-haired vampiress refused to let it show on her face.

Madison was rather pretty in complexion, but definitely not Colette's type at all - she liked short girls... more like that other girl - although not as... what was the word? Perhaps anxious? If anything she did like the cute, innocent kind of girl - it made them much easier to them. Nevertheless, it didn't seem she was all that interested in learning about Colette's magnificence; but she was sure she'd come around eventually - everyone would at some point in their measly life times. After all, Colette was going to outlive nearly everyone at this academy - many of the teachers included.

Beginning to walk in what Colette felt was the right direction, a wide victorious smirk curled at her lips at the sound of Madison's words. "My, you are a charming, silly lil thing aren't ye.” She spoke, causing Colette to chuckle and nod in agreement. Of course she was charming! A lady had to be - especially a vampire centuries old, such as herself. “If you wouldn't mind, doll, I’d enjoy the company if you’d like to walk with me for a bit.” The deer-woman spoke again, once again earning a positive reaction from the tiny vampire. She quite liked this girl. She could certainly prove to be quite the exceptional servant - with the right amount of training and discipline. Perhaps she could even be Colette's own personal steed for the remainder of her final school year! Yes, what a fantastic idea. The girl could even learn a lesson from all of this.

"Mistress always works, or Miss Colette should you prefer that. As your senior in both age and in experience at this school it's only suitable."

She spoke with a flip of one of her twin tails. If she played this right, she could easily snag herself a new trusty sidekick and servant - as Sphynx was clearly off doing something unimportant; seeing as it didn't involve her in the slightest. Continuing to speak, Colette held her head high

"Besides, I quite like you. You could prove to be quite useful to me in the future - thus, I've decided to take you under my wing. Feel free to bow down to me while greeting me."

User ImageUser Image

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxx
      User Image
      User Imageʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: room > teacher's lounge || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: none > fuzzy || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: irritated (normal)

xxx[ T ] here were a few sensations in this world that really brought about a thrill to her. One of them was she sharp feeling of air flowing into lung set on fire from effort. Another was that sting that bit at her knuckles as her fist met with the side of some punk's face. Yet another was the blunt pain that came along with taking a blow to her body. A strange and rather masochistic list of favorites, but that was the way that this young woman lived her life. When you chose the path of making your body both a wall and a weapon for the sake of others, you either became numb to such stimuli or you learned to look forward to it. Anything less than that was a sign of weakness that the streets would pounce upon without a second thought. No, that couldn't happen. There were too many names depending upon her to make it out alive.

First thing in the morning was where she got her fill of one of them. In fact, at the moment her entire body was like a screaming symphony as both her lungs and muscles beseeched her brain; begging and pleading for her to stop. She'd admit that the idea was quite appealing. She had been going at her workout for nearly two hours now; a half hour over what she usually stopped herself at. Sit-ups, push-ups, shadow boxing, breathe, repeat. It was a cycle that she went through three times, but this morning was a bit different for the British gal. This morning marked her first day of the new year at West Academy. That meant yet another year of teaching little brats about how to handle their powers, as well as beat into them the differences between banshees and wights. All the yaoi in Japan couldn't make her feel any better about this, which was evident with how little she had slept. Not like the damn nightmares would let her do much of that in the first place. To keep her mind off of things she had decided to start up her morning ritual early. It did end up helping some, but at the same time it was really beating her body up.

"Shuddup ya bloody muscles," she growled from between clenched teeth, the act of speaking being labored. "This ain't nuthin'. Stop bein'... such pussies...!" Each muscle in her arms flexed and defined as she pushed herself back up from her position parallel to the ground. At the same time her emerald orbs flickered over to the clock on the nightstand next to her bed. s**t, it was already that time? This time a hiss escaped her, and with a push and a hop she was back up on her feet. She didn't want to, but it was time for her to get ready for school. Lord only knew what kind of crap she would get from the staff here if she didn't show up to help wayward students. "Tch... Still gotta take a shower 'nd get me some tea." Turning a bit to take a step, Chaeli snatched up the hand towel that had been tossed onto her bed. With it she did a precursory wipe across her face, chest and arms, clearing them of the droplets of sweat that had been developing during her workout. From there she simply tossed it onto the floor and headed towards the bathroom.

xxxxxxx====================================================

After getting all cleaned up and dressed for the day Chaeli had sauntered on down to where all the teachers were suppose to hang out. It was something of a central hub set up, which made them easier to find in case students had specific questions. Mostly the student reps handled that noise well enough. Hell, Chaeli was pretty sure that at least half the population of new students had been helped by Mr. Smiles alone. This was a perk for her, as it meant she had to do a lot less work than she needed to, but there were still the few that sought her out for one reason or another. The majority of them happened to ask her about her curiculum for the semester - which she told them was a secret and she'd have to kill them afterwords - but a few simply wanted directions. Those poor, poor souls. Chaeli was infamous for having a horrible sense of direction, and really it was some kind of miracle that she was able to find her way around campus at all. Who knows where she ended up pointing them, but it probably wasn't even close to the right direction. Yeah, she had been directed to remain at this station until the little student bonding event happened later.

Fuuuuuuck thaaaaat!

Tossing her studio quality headphones over her ears, Chaeli gave a little wave to the room and strolled right the hell out of there. She had better things to do with her life than stand around and play kiosk. What those things actually were was a mystery, but Chaeli would probably just make something up off the top of her head anyways. Like having to go off and prevent zombie Tupac from releasing another album from beyond the grave. Damn that one was so good, but how long had it been since that? "I'm gonna need t' update my material sources," she muttered aloud to herself. While she mused over this one hand was busy fussing with her MP3 player - 'cause ******** iPods - to try and find an appropriate track. After scrolling for a bit, deciding on something, deciding she didn't want that, scrolling to something else and then scrolling back up, she just hit the random button a good dozen times and waited to see what would play. The opening pleased Chaeli quite a bit. This built up as she walked all the way to the teacher's lounge, where she kicked the door thrice instead of knocking, and upon swinging open she felt the urge to belt out the next line.

"It's a violent. Pornography~ Choking chicks 'nd sodomy~ Th' kinda s**t that's on yer TV~" Yeah-no. Chaeli wasn't exactly the kind of gal who cared what people'd think about something like that. If that hadn't been evident over the last seven years she had been at the school then she didn't know what was. Eh, at least her singing voice wasn't horrible. Her gaze scanned the room over once to begin registering occupants. It wasn't really surprising in the least that there was almost no one there, and it was even less surprising as to who she did end up finding there. There, over in the corner on his own cushy mattress, was none other than Tony the Tiger Marco Fuzzy. Her mind didn't ask what he was doing. It didn't ask why he was there. It didn't even care that it kinda looked like he was trying to sleep. All it did was lock onto the target and propel her forward, where she proceeded to wordlessly and unceremoniously turn and flop right down onto the Chakat.

"... If ya couldn't tell, I'm jus' 'ere fer yer body."

Geekie-chan

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image
            User Image
                                                      X

X
                                                      ɪ · ᴠ ᴇ . ɢ ᴏ ᴛ . ᴛ ʜ ᴇ . ᴇ ʏ ᴇ . ᴏ ғ . ᴛ ʜ ᴇ -- TIGER !!! -- FIGHTER !!!
                                                      X

XXXX because i am a champion
                                                              XXXX and you're gonna hear me
                                                              X
                                                                  HEAR ME ROAR !!!

It was an odd sight; an innocent house cat grinning mischievously at the two disgruntled humans. Did cats even grin? Well this one did.

"Sphynx....you eclair stealing wanker!" The feline meowed in response, almost mockingly as if to prove her right. Yes, this was Sphynx, he seemed to say. With any other student who didn't know any better, he might have played the 'please forgive me, i'm just an ordinary innocent house-cat' card. You would be surprised how much you could get away with when you had the ability to fool naive boys and girls into feeling sorry for you with just a flash of your wide, watery kitty eyes. Not that he could really blame them for being so gullible; he was irresistibly cute after all. But unfortunately such a trick wasn't going to work so easily on is adorable juniors. Not when they'd been on the receiving end of his deception one too many times. Emerald eyes focused on the box of tasty treats as he wondered if he was fast enough to get away with stealing just one more. The delectable taste of the first one had enticed him far too much to simply be satisfied with just one. However as the dragoness' tail coiled around the container, eradicating any chance of him gleaning another morsel, he could only let out a soft hiss of disappointment.

"It's one thing to steal from any regular students, but from a student representative? Shameful. You have been here for three years, you know what happens when you do things to a student representative. Now you must be punished for being a naughty kitty."

The golden furred feline let out a wide yawn and sat himself down on his haunches, meowing in a manner that sounded almost condescending. 'Punishment?' his expression seemed to say, 'Interesting~ Let's see you try'. "Ah! Jasper, what do you think we should do with our thieving feline? What kind of punishment will be perfect for him, hmm? Perhaps we should dress him up in something ridiculous for the next twenty-four hours....or maybe we should burn all his fur off and make him look like a naked mole rat....oooh....we could toss him in the fountain or better yet...the pond!"

His tail twitched, almost in irritation. Burn off his fur? Throw him into a pond? Rather than punish him, it seemed more like the two were plotting to murder him at this point. Before either of them could make a move towards destroying his beautiful fur however, the feline took too his feet and hopped backwards, his form seeming to rapidly change within the short span of that jump. Paws became hands and feet. Glossy gold and black fur became smooth cream skin. The only signs that remained that the humanoid figure before them was indeed the very same cat were the pair of ears that sat atop a head of golden hair, the long tail that waved in the air behind him, and the distinct, cat-like emerald eyes.

"Hey now, don't you think you're taking this a little too far? What happened to respect for seniority huh~?" the cat familiar purred as he licked off the remainders of lemon cream off his fingers before proceeding to clean his hand thoroughly with his tongue. It was a terrible habit, acting like a cat even when in humanoid form, and one that Colette had repeatedly tried to scold out of him....to no avail. "Though It's your fault for not paying closer attention Franny~ A student representative should have better reflexes." he taunted smugly. Clearly Sphynx had never learnt to let sleeping dragons lie.

UT ATNIP !!

User Image: PlayfulXXXXXXXUser Image: Francesca//Jasper
              User Image: GardensXXXXUser Image: As Pictured

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
x 'TIGERMAN
x x↘↘OH WHERE DO WE BEGIN § THE RUBBLE OR OUR SINS
x x x x OH WHERE DO WE BEGIN § THE RUBBLE OR OUR SINS↙↙
xxxxxxxxxxxx
۞School // Teacher's Lounge

۞Chali

۞Voice Clip

xxxxxxxx
⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx GREAT CLOUDS ROLL xx GREAT CLOUDS ROLL xx GREAT CLOUDS ROLL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BRINGING DARKNESS xx BRINGING DARKNESS xx BRINGING DARKNESS
xxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯
      owxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯
      xxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯
      ⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xxxxxxxxx
      ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
                                            xxxxxxxx
                                            As the male tigertaur been about to fall asleep, that's when a familiar and playful voice brought him back to wakefulness. His ears rising up on the top of his head, as he opened one green eye open. He gave a deep murmur, tail flicking up and down almost hard, as he looked at the purple haired demoness. He gave a slow low smile, when Devo called him by her nickname for him. Then again, Marco always had many nicknames by most of the teachers. And he didn't mind it in the least. With his personality the first thing he said to any co-worker when he met them was. 'The name was Marco, but you can call me what ever you want~'. Yeah. Cheezy. But the male honestly didn't care. He listened when Devo asked if he did see Chali to make sure she was out of trouble. That brought a snort and a roll of his eyes as he leaned up a bit more. "Keeping her out of trouble, is like trying to keep a child out of a cookie jar, mind you." Which was true. The female tended to find trouble in ways that even surprised the male taur. Yawning widely, he waved his hand over to the female. His dreads shifting as he moved to lean back down in the same position while responding. "Can do~ Don't expect me, I want to get in some extra Z's before the hike." He muttered out.

In time, Devo was gone, and Marco's green orbs were sliding close. Finally....sleep....

At least, that's what he hoped. Not a few minutes after, then the door to the lounge opened up. As ever the male tigers instincts kicked into overdrive. How he hated when that happened. Even with his ears slightly down, they twitched slightly as his chest moved into slow motion breathing. He was actually listening carefully to the sound of the feet, along with the kick of the door. In time, that familiar cut up voice rang out. One that made Marco grumble a bit. He loved her. He had to admit. Marco did love the female. But in moments like this, he wanted to strangle her neck with his fangs. A grumpy kitty is not a happy kitty.

With a grunt, Marco's eyes snapped open when suddenly Chaeli went and threw her body onto his tiger half of his form. His claws flexing in automatic response, but didn't move to buck her off of his body. Instead, his form would instinctively wrap around the slender and athletic female's body. It was automatic, since Chaeli always wandered into Marco's room on cold nights. His tail even moving to wrap around one of her legs as he turned tired eyes to Chaeli. He couldn't help it. A grin took up his face, when she said that. "Really? And here I was hoping you were to kiss sleeping prince up from his slumber." He teased. Yeah-no. Last time Marco offered himself, the female turned him down. To make matters worst, it was one time of the year where mister Polo made a visit while the female was sleeping in his room. That had been a very rude awakening, since she went and punched Polo in surprise. That made him wary of the female. If he had to be honest, Chaeli was a female that aroused and confused him at every chance they were together. She looked almost like a male, but had the scent of a female. It drove his one wild side nuts half the time. Luckily, Marco at least had better control than some people working here.

"Trying to get out of what's happening today?" Marco murmured softly, his green eyes lowering as he remained in the same lounging position since entering.

User Image
TIME SKIP: 2 HOURS

Sage Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Alistair laid down in his bed, soundly sleeping. He had a busy last few days preparing for the new school year to start, leaving him more lazy than usual. At his bed side, a small phone began ringing loudly, echoing throughout the large room. At this, Alistair stirred uncomfortably in his bed. Slowly, his eyes cracked open, and blinked slowly as he woke up. For a little bit, he simply laid there in his bed, looking up at his room's high ceiling. The phone continued to ring for serval more moments before finally going silent as the call went to his voicemail. Finally sitting up in is bed, Alistair lazily pushed off his covers, then twisted so he was sitting on the edge of his bed. He looked around his room sleepily. His room actually doubled as his personal study, and library, causing it to be rather large. Near the back, was his bed pressed up against the wall. In the center stood a recliner in front of a large TV that had serval game console plugged into it. On the other end of his room, pushed against a wall, stood a desk that was littered in stacks of books, as well as random sheets and scrolls. Finally, every inch of his high walls were covered in books, neatly organized together. The books were apart of his personal collection. Some of them were tomes collected by him during his travels, written by other mages to teach you how to unravel the strings of the universe. Others were simply books that he had picked up and read for fun. Suddenly his phone started to once again ring loudly at his side, causing him to heave a heavy sigh. 'I hate phones.' He thought to himself annoyed. He remembered when they were first invented! He thought that they were gunna be trouble then too. He was right. Extending his hand out, a small white magic circle appeared under his pink slippered feet, illuminating the area around him slightly. From across the room, his cane suddenly started to glow bright white as well, the sharply picked itself up off the wall, and flew into his hand as if thrown by some invisible force. He easily caught it in his extended hand, then placing both hands on the top of his cane, he used it to help push himself up. Alistair tapped his cane on the floor, and the white magic circle slowly started to move up his body. Replacing his night gown, and floppy sleeping hat, with use usual robe and mage's hat. By the time it was all done the phone had just barely stopped ringing. But not one moment after it had stopped, did it once again start.

Alistair reached over and picked up the phone. "What, what! What is it?" He said into the receiver, sounding annoyed. "It's time to wake up Headmaster." A female voice said from the other end. "I was awake the whole time Liz! I was just...organizing my books." Alistair said defiantly into the phone. "Of course you were sir. You need to do the announcements, it's almost time for the Annual hike." She said to him. Liz was his personal assistant, and secretary. It was her responsibility to keep him on task and make sure that all his work gets done in time, so Alistair pretty much hated her. It was so much worse because she was good at her job too. Sighing to himself, Alistair looked about the room searching for Bastet, but couldn't locate her. "I really need to teach Sanders how to do those announcements..." He said to himself frowning. "That's your job sir, Garrett has other things he needs to do. In the mean time you still need to take your medication." Liz said calmly to him over the phone. "I don't take medication!" Alistair immediately snapped back with. "Well you should" Liz countered with. Alistair hung up. "Damn woman, take YOUR medication." He grumbled under his breath as he began to make his way over to a lone door surrounded by book shelves on all its sides. Getting to the door Alistair opened it then walked through.

Through the door, Alistair walked right into his school office. It was a medium sized room with a few pictures for decoration on the wall. Shutting the door behind him, he kept his hand on the nob, and then after a few seconds opened the same door once again, only this time he opened it up to a smallish closet. Reaching in, he grabbed his tobacco pipe that sat on a shelf, then shut the door behind him once more, and shuffled over to his desk. Taking his time in sitting down, Alistair let out a light grunt as his butt finally made contact with the seat. Opening a drawer Alistair reached in and pulled out a bag of smoking tobacco, then started to fill his pipe. Once it was nice and full, Alistair brought the pipe to his mouth, and with a snap of his finger, a very small rotating red magic circle appeared above his pipe then spat out some sparks and a few weak flames, igniting his tobacco. Alistair puffed on his pipe some, as he looked about his room at a few different pictures on his wall. There was one of Jesus, what he actually looked like. Jesus was Alistair's mage hero, so he took up the largest picture on the wall. There were a few other pictures on the walls of the school as it was being constructed, and of course last years photo of the school's graduating class. On his desk only sat one small picture. In it was a group of young looking people all smiling, and having a good time together. The picture looked totally normal, except one persons face looked like it had been burned from the picture. Alistair looked down at the picture for a moment, remembering old times.

Suddenly, his phone gave a few small beeps as a notice. Picking it up he saw that Liz had messaged him, telling him not to forget the announcement. Damn. He had totally forgotten about those already. 'Get off my back woman!' He texted her back. Placing the phone back down, it immediately beeped once more. Flipping it over, he saw the message flash across the top of his phone....'No.'....Alistair stared daggers at his phone for a second, before flipping the screen back over. Reaching across his desk, he pulled a microphone over to him and let it rest in front of him. Alistair took a few more puffs from his pipe, before he pressed a button, causing a tone to sound around the school, letting everyone know an announcement was about to happen. After the tone ended there was a few seconds of awkward silence as nothing happened. "Is this blasted thing on? Why didn't they put a light on this! I can never tell." He said to himself as he inspected the microphone, his voice echoing throughout the school's halls. After a second his phone beeped once more. Alistair looked to his phone to find the simple message 'It's on.' Flash across the top. "Oh...Very good." He said to himself. "Hello students! Welcome to West Academy. This is your headmaster Alistair West speaking. I'd like to welcome back all the returning students this year, as well as welcome all the new students as well. I'm glad that you've all come for a chance at an education while being around your own kind. This years annual school nature hike will be taking place shortly. If you'd like to attend please gather at...." He stopped, forgetting where the students were supposed to gather at. Reaching in his pocket, he remembered Garrett had given him a note that apparently had all the information he would need on it. Opening up the note it simply said 'Back of the school.' Wow, Garrett knew him well. "The back of the school!" He said finally. "That is all for the announcements right now. But, I'd like to thank everyone for coming for another excellent year. We're happy to have you here at West Academy."

Location: His officexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith: No one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOoc: Sorry this was a day late. Got busy yesterday < w <;;

""
''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas