Tipsy Hellraiser

8,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser Image

As the two men picked up a conversation Aiko turned her attention to Charlotte with a slight tinge of pink on her cheeks. "You're glowing," she teased, her head tilting slightly with a sweet smile. It was invigorating to see such an exuberant reaction from a young girl as she received attention from her crush. At the mention of Umehara's nickname she giggled quietly, her eyes catching the twitch of his lips. He must hate it. Sipping her sweet drink the older girl quietly listened to the conversation at hand while her eyes roamed the ballroom. Students were slowly flowing into the space, their eyes widening with surprise and awe as they examined the decorations. Aiko also noticed the curious peeks of students as they spied her table's inhabitants. That crawling feeling returned as she turned her head to observe students already in the ballroom. It was mainly the small pockets of women that caught her attention as they peered shamelessly at the group. Their whispers ceasing as she looked on. Some sneered at her, their noses upturned. Other just turned away embarrassed to be caught.

She sighed quietly to herself as she turned back to the conversation. This was going to be an all night occurrence she supposed. Her warm eyes rested on the ginger haired boy across from her as she listened, though barely registering what was being said. It was something about the Host Club she was sure. With Akio present the stares were sure to intensify as word spread and seep, like a bag of tea darkening already hot waters. Her perfectly manicured fingers traced over the silverware as Umehara ended the topic at hand. Warm orbs drifted between Akio and Umehara when the ginger haired male began to speak. There was something in his eye that made her nervous. As he finished speaking she understood why she felt nervous. Red traveled from the tips of her ears to the top of her bosom, warming her in embarrassment. She glanced at Umehara from under her lashes. I wonder how often he has to deflect questions like those. It was something to ask him later seeing how the waiter had conveniently appeared to end any further discussion to the question. With talk of food back on the forefront Aiko felt her mood brighten. It was time to splurge. It was time to devour! She happily focused on the menu she had received. Her eyes reading each options carefully, when one caught her eyes. Her eyes lit up like Christmas lights at the option. Honestly Aiko had not expected to see that type of food on the menu. Then again the student body was of varying nationalities.

As Umehara spoke she laughed. "Absolutely!" she chimed as she set her menu down. "Mister Waiter I will have the Beef and Guinness Stew, please!" Aiko smiled happily at the waiter before glancing around the table. She probably appeared way too happy about her food. Her eyes narrowed momentarily to gauge their reactions but decided she didn't care, with a content smile. "I highly recommend it," she stated with another jovial laugh. "My father makes it for me when he's home, it's my favorite," Aiko added on with a nod and another sip of her fruity drink. Her father coming home and making Irish food was such a treat for her. Though she was sure this stew would be just as mouth watering a part of her decided it wasn't going to be the same however, as her father wasn't making it. "How about you Yoshida-san? Any soup meet your fancy?" she questioned as she began to bring the drink back to her lips. With the fluttery music she barely heard the person behind her, with a sudden 'Watch Out'. Thankfully the slight bump she received from the young waiter who had apparently tripped behind her only resulted in some of her sugary drink spilling. It splashed over her lips and dripped from her chin, sliding down into her cleavage. She held herself still as she felt the droplets fall over her chest. Her cheeks were ablaze. oh. oh. It's going to be sticky... Slowly she set the drink down as she glanced at her dress to check the damage.

"....at least the dress is okay," she sighed, releasing her breath with a relieved chuckle. Her eyes glanced around the table for something she could use to douse her napkin to wipe the sweet drink from her person.

ATTIRE;; Dance Attire
                                      Location;; Ballroom
                                      Currently With;; Umehara, Charlotte, Akio
                                      Thoughts;; THE SOUP [edit: twas too short for my taste]
                                      OOC;; Cuteee
                                      Raine Shiba
                                      SkeleanimalPandaBear

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████