Welcome to Gaia! ::

xianghua climed up slowly and carefully when she started to slip...
Name: Koujiro (Usually called Kouji for short.)
Race: The humanized essence of a dragon. (Long story.) So, a demon in general.
Appearance: Kouji stands at about 6'2'' and is usually clothed in black quite plain clothing which usually consists of a silken shirt with nicely billowing sleeves, and simple pants and shoes. His hair is the same hue as his clothing, and travels all the way down to his thighs. He keeps the dark waves in a long and very loose braid so that it does not bother the pair of leathery wings usually folded neatly upon his back, followed by a matching tail. His eyes are a bright crimson color, contrasting blatantly against his dark colored apparel... They are usually quite blank, and do not possess a proper pupil. His ears are elongated, much like an elf, but taper much more sharply toward the tips. He keeps all extra appendages hidden when in the presence of people...
Weapons: His claws, tail, and wings... For the most part. He is not one for using weapons...
Abilities: Above all else, he controls things of the earth. Not plants, mind you, but earthy materials such as rock and soil. He uses them as he sees the need arise. Also, he can breath a small amount of fire... Though, it scorches his lips to do so... On a completely pointless note, he can also use his hair to make threads... Which he usually uses to make his clothing. (Hence all of the black clothes. ^.~)

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kikiyo94
lala... eek
(( eek kikiyo ur evil -_- )) "anything that sounds good, and yeah its like this because its run by the wind master whom i will have to defeat useing wind magic witch ive come hear to lear and then i will of course mastered wind"
lala... eek
"Which bands do you listen to," she asked.
~turns to the school~ "Still looks like a prison to me."
(mesa back for a little bit)

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CelticRoseBlade
(g2g... i'll be back on tomorrow. bye! wink )
((ok))
Zak sighed, holding the hilt of his sword. He walked into the school, looking around and nodding as if in agreement.
(g2g... i'll be back on tomorrow. bye! wink )

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CelticRoseBlade
"Funny... I've mastered light, but I would like to master some water and wind abilities also,"she says w/ a smile. "Light and healing are my major abilities overall."
~realizes that her music player is still on~ "Damn, I thought that I turned that off." She laughs a little. "You listen to rock?"

he turned to her "Yeah a little"
"Funny... I've mastered light, but I would like to master some water and wind abilities also,"she says w/ a smile. "Light and healing are my major abilities overall."
~realizes that her music player is still on~ "Damn, I thought that I turned that off." She laughs a little. "You listen to rock?"

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"because this is the school of wind i have all of the other magical abilitys know to man kind mastered except light and wind i have light magic but its not mastered but i have no wind skills at all he stared at the hole as the rocks drifted towards it
"I'm here b/c my parents said it would be good for developing my skills," she says w/ a grimace. ~looks at him~ "Why are you tryin' to get in?"

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
he smiled at her and said "cloud nice to meet you, why you trying to get in here?" just then the groud where they were standing on the peak came of and was in mid air
name: Raven
race: vampire
apearance: long black hair in pigtails bright green eyes pale skin pretty curvy body wearing a black dress kinda short black boots stripped socks
abilitys:magic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces