Familiar Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
User Image
「Alex Shinkato 」
"What's the matter, haven't you got eyes in your head?"

Alex walked up to the school, honestly he a was a bit anxious. Sure he'd been hanging out on land for a long time now, but truly it would be the first time he'd be sleeping on land. Speaking of that should definitely be his first stop on this crazy train. He wasn't feeling too great about this whole new adventure at all. And sure he'd been raised by humans but he figured that this must be what it felt like to be separated from one's pack. The only real comfort he felt regarding this whole thing was that he could still smell the ocean.

In any case he needed to find his room to drop off his bag. It was only one bag, a military style duffel slung over his shoulder though it didn't seem to be completely full either. He never was one for many material things and living in small quarters only encouraged that kind of behavior. Alex glanced down at his keycard to check the number. Stepping inside he frowned a little, it was very nice and everything but knowing how many floors were above him to be honest freaked him out a little. The wolf swallowed and ran up the steps taking them two at a time, he would deal with these things later, right now he was depositing his few belongings and heading back outside.

The wolfling knocked once before entering just in case he was stuck with a roommate who'd gotten there first, however upon entry he could smell that no one else had been there yet. Well that'd work just fine for him. He looked around a moment tossing his duffel into one of the rooms before heading straight back outside leaving his shoes in the dorm behind him.

Within a few moments he was back outside and breathing easier. That was going to be rough... Alex looked around walking off to one of the more grassy areas. He looked up at that bright blue sky broken with clouds sailing as easily as he wished he were right now. As he stared up the boy leaned back allowing himself to fall flat on his back staring up at the sky.

Location - Outside, Main grounds | Mood - | Focus - None
[ooc[---]]
User Image

Tears slowly dripped off Candice’s chin as she tried to gather herself. Her large blue eyes looked innocently at Julienne until a girl with long purple hair had approached them. She was asking about orientation and Candice had no clue how to answer her. She hadn’t even heard about orientation. Then again Candice was usually very oblivious to her surroundings and so it was possible that it had been mentioned to her she just wasn’t paying attention. She turned her gaze from the purple haired female to julienne as he spoke to her. Candice had no clue what to say and so she let Julienne handle the situation. She was still getting over her frightening moment with him. Still thinking about it she wondered what she could do to make it up to him.

Candice couldn’t wait for this ordeal to be over. There was already too many people around and it made Candice want to hide. Then more people started passing by and eventually two males came up to them. One kept going but the other stayed and offered her a handkerchief. To be kind she took it and wiped her face, it was slightly puffy around her eyes from crying. She gave him the handkerchief back and looked up at him with confused eyes. “Uhm, well its nothing really for you to worry about.” She tried to state it as kindly as she could. “It was my fault so—“ She could barely finish her sentence when Julienne had spoke. His tone was unkind and she could tell he was not happy with all the new company. She had almost forgotten about the fox servants she had holding her things. She looked at them for a moment and asked them calmly to take her things to her room and that they were dismissed afterwards. She wanted to be around less people and they didn’t need to be here.

Julienne stepped closer to her and Candice felt a little better though there was a lot of tension. She bit her lip nervously and looked from Julienne to the purple haired girl and then to guy who had just approached her with the handkerchief. Candice felt the situation overwhelming. “There really isn’t anything to worry about everyone.” She said in a small voice. “Everyone can move along now.” She said softly. She didn’t want to be rude but it wasn’t anyone’s business really. If she wanted to talk a bout it with someone she would but the situation wasn’t even handled yet. She still felt she needed to make it up the snake boy, but now even more so since this commotion had arisen.

Candice gave everyone a very small smile as she slowly backed up a step as she started to feel rather claustrophobic. She even grabbed onto the bottom of Julienne’s blouse with her thumb and forefinger. She couldn’t help but think that the situation had escalated far enough and wanted to just get away from it all though she felt rude for just wanting to abandon these people who wanted to help her. Though she needed no help. She raised her free hand to her lips and began chewing on her fingernails slowly. Candice was tense and you could see it in her eyes.

[Out.Of.Candy: ]

Company: Julienne, Vivian, and Andrew
                    Outfit: [x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Calling Carnage
                    H i r o m i a
                    Kiya Rose

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggONE SPREADS RAMPANT WHILE THE OTHER REMAINS. ASH CLOUDS WILL RISE FROM THE DISTANT HORIZON.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggONE SPREADS RAMPANT WHILE THE OTHER REMAINS. ASH CLOUDS WILL RISE FROM THE DISTANT HORIZON.
dddddddddddddd incompetence and ignorance are all but kind
ggggggg WARNED FOR YOUR FUTURE MISTAKES; IF THEY BEFALL fffON ME
FFF████ ███████████ ████████████████████ ██████████████████████
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff your back will surely B - BREAK. your back will surely B - BREAK.

Although Julienne found Candice's bubbly personality a refreshing change from what he was use to encountering, he was much too gleeful at his chance to rile her up. As soon as he had smiled her own seemed to turn upside down. Julienne loved to observe the transformation of emotions, especially discomfort. His lips curling even further as he watched fear play across her pretty face. It was a shame she didn’t squeal, but silence was almost just as good. Feeling very smug with himself Julienne let his tongue flick out of his mouth before shrinking his smile, listening to her call his first name, nodding. The snake would have continued to relish this victory and pick on the poor girl had she not started to apologize, causing the male’s pleased look to melt into befuddlement. He couldn’t imagine why she was apologizing to him, he was the one picking on her after all. Then he understood, and was nearly floored. She was crying because she thought he was insulted?!

Well, that wasn’t very fun, he thought as he began to consider if he’d gone a little too far with the girl. She was obviously a very gentle hearted individual. Julienne was rather at a loss now, much more familiar with causing tears than stopping them. He was reluctant to do so, almost happy to feel the vibrations of other people growing closer to them. He turned his head to look at a girl with purple hair, his red eyes darting over her face and clothing as she approached. He disregarded her comment with a shrug. ”I didn’t hear anything about orientation.” He responded as he continued to eye her, noting her looks and fashion sense with equal parts approval and jealousy. He might have commented her if she hadn’t asked after Candice, the males look of interest at the female wavering into annoyance. ”Interrupting?” He asked flatly, hand moving to pick at the red stitching around his mouth.

The albino started to slither his way in front of Candice had more vibration not come. He cranked his head to see two boys down the hall. Tasting the air with his forked tongue as they meandered closer he felt his annoyance build, watching the males draw closer until one called out to the gathering. How was he supposed to resolve this crying girl situation when people kept butting in?! Julienne watched as the half dog eared, playing the role of knight as he offered Candice a handkerchief. He would have been content to wait for Candice to dry her eyes as he lingered, debating on whether or not to apologize. But that idiotic dog shot him a glare, his body language showing open dislike for Julienne. The cross dresser didn’t take kindly to it. Shifting to push out one of his hips Julienne crossed his arms across his chest, throwing out his forked tongue. ”Not even the first day and mongrels are trying to play white knight.” Julienne moved to be beside Candice, leveling a glare at the dog, his lips curling smugly to show off his fangs. ”She’s fine, we're just having a chat between friends. Now be a good doggie and get.” Julienne’s tone was harsh, clearly conveying his displeasure for the dog.

[O]ut[O]f[C]oncealer: Sorry for delay and bad quality!
                                                    [C]ompany; Candice, Vivian, Andrew, Spencer
                                                    [L]ocation; Junior/Senior Dorm Hallway
                                                    [T]houghts; Damnit! How can I decide how to handle this girl with all these people? Stupid dog!

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

Kiya Rose

H i r o m i a

Shadow Demon Hikari

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Pie Feeder 50
    • Streaker 200
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
    User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image Serenity hated the sound of the blow dryer. Her ears were very sensitive to sound and the constant white noise it created practically made the girl go deaf for a brief period. So when a new stranger entered the dorm, Serenity didn't notice. If she had, she would have been all over him, asking questions, setting ground rules, or even just more flirting. It really just depended on her mood. Judging by her expectation for tonight though, she probably wouldn't even care. She wanted to go out and the last thing she needed was a roommate who kept her to himself.

User Image Only after all of Serenity's hair was dry did she shut off the dryer. By then the stranger boy had made himself cozy. It was only then that she realized that someone else was in the dorm. No longer deaf from the sound, Serenity's ears twitched. She had missed the 'hello' so all she heard was him moving around. Stepping out of the bathroom, Serenity saw him sitting in the room, keeping to himself. She smiled, thinking he was cute. Not uncommon for this school. Serenity still had other plans on her mind though. She'd leave him alone for now. So humming to herself, she walked to her room to put some clothes on. Serenity had absolutely no common decency so of course she left the door wide open.

User Image Throwing her towel to the side, Serenity started to go through her dresser. Her long hair acted like a censor bar. "So...what's your name?" She asked from the other room, finally addressing his existence. "You know, it's pretty creepy to just sit there like you're in a waiting room." Serenity continued, browsing her selection of delicates. Her outfit for the school parties had to be perfect, even the bits you couldn't see...for now. Only after careful consideration did she pick out something, lacy of course.

User Image After that....Serenity was stuck. She had no idea what dress to choose! For once, she displayed emotion other than lust. Rushing over to the doorway, she stepped out and held both dresses. "Which do you think is cuter?! The blue one is much shorter but it doesn't have a cut out for my tail...but the black one does and suits my figure better." Serenity looked as though it would be the end of the world if she didn't make the right decision.

H i r o m i a

Feisty Fox

User Image
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Spencer Freeman
    T H E C U T E P A N D A

Company: Alone

Thoughts: Hmmm...

Some time had passed and still no one showed up. Fiddling with her hands a bit, Spencer took a deep breath and stood up from the couch. She wondered around the room for a bit, getting a little feel for it before deciding to head out and roam the grounds. "Oh yeah, there was a group of people, maybe I can see what they're up to." Spencer lift the room locking the door behind her.

Spencer made her way through the halls, passing a red haired boy as he was entering his room. She continued on her way until she located the group she had glimpsed earlier. The girl hesitated a bit but soon approached the group. The panda tried finding a good time to chime into the conversation. She didn't want to make another odd into like earlier.

Shy Otaku

User Image

A dark purple hair boy began laugh at his twin brother who was looking in a small care mirror, he was washing off the black ink that was placed on his face by his twin brother. “Did you really have to draw on my face Andrew?” The red head ask as he began to scrub it off. Andrew just grin as he elbowed his brother side for a moment before looking out the window and smiling. “Of course Zachary! I had to you were just sleeping there like a baby and I couldn’t resist it.” Andrew said as he began laugh again. The taxi driver only glanced back at them through his mirror before shaking his head. “I swear Andrew, I’m going to get you back one day.” Zachery said as he wiped off the last bit of marker on his face. He looked at his face see it turn a bit red in the spots he scrub to hard before turning his attention to his twin. “This is the reason why we are being sent here.” Zach said as the car came to a halt making Zach turn his attention to the window. He noticed that they were at the school already which meant he needed to get out of the car before the Taxi driver charge them more than.

Zachery pushed open the door and step out only to smell the air of this place, it smelt of freshly cut grass and city air. He didn’t mind the smell but as soon as Andrew got out of the car he made a face that could explain that he hated the smell of this place. “For the love of god Italy smells better than this.” Andrew said as he slam the door and went to the trunks, his dog ears moving left and right to hear all the sounds around him. He had the Taxi driver pop the trunk open before pulling out both of their stuff while Zachary paid the taxi. Before they could say thanks the taxi driver drove off, leaving them confused. “Well he seem nice.” Zachary said as he picked up his stuff before feeling his brother arm around his shoulder. “You know what I’m going to do?” Andrew asked Zachery with a grin on his face. “No Drew I don’t. What are you going to do?” Zach asked as he moved away from his brother. “Going to party and have so much fun cause trouble. Or I could just sleep with most of the girls in this school.” He grin before noticing a girl with watermelon hair not too far from us. Zach just ignored the girl since she wasn’t near them and began walking towards the dorm, Andrew just smiled at the girl for a moment before picking up his stuff and following behind his brother.

They passed a few people before getting to the dorm’s front entrance but stop for a moment. Zachery just stuck his hands in his pocket until he pulled out his key card and slid it through the door, Andrew just open the door and held it open for his brother. Zachery smiled a bit before walking passed his brother and into the building only to notice a bunch of people in the hallway. ‘Well I wonder what going on.’ He thought to himself as he noticed three females in the hallways and smiled softly. Andrew came in after a while and placed his things on the floor before sniffing the air for a moment. His nose quickly picked up two female scents and a male scent, his blue eyes quickly darted to the white hair male and only smiled at him. ‘He must be a cross dresser. But not ruin that snake’s fun.’ Andrew smirked at him for a while before looking over at his brother. “Hello ladies!” He shouted as his tail began to sway back and forth. Zachery only rolled his eyes as he kept a good grip on his stuff as he looked back at his brother. “I’ll let you have your fun, I’m going to find my dorm room.” Zachery said as he walked pass the people in the hallways and bowed his head. “Sorry please excuse me.” He said kindly before darting off down the hallway.

Andrew just grin at the ladies for a moment but soon stopped as he noticed a pink hair girl crying. More like he could smell the salty scent and quickly frown a bit. ‘So that why Zach left in a rush.’ He thought as he walked over to the group and pulled out a handkerchief before stopping in front of the girl. He dangled the blue handkerchief in front of her for a moment, waiting for her to accept it. “What made you cry little miss?” He asked before noticing he was acting like his brother but then remembered he’d a sucker when it comes to crying females. Shaking his head a bit before looking straight at the snake boy and glared at him as his tail went down and his ears as well.

Meanwhile Zachery was looking for his room which to his shock was right next to his brothers. 'So 2A is my dorm room, wonder who I’m rooming with.’ He thought as she pulled out his key car and slide it on the door before opening it. First thing he smelled was a sweet scent of shampoo or soap, someone has just taken a bath or a shower which meant Zachery wasn’t alone in this dorm. “Hello!” He shouted in the room as he shut the door. Of course hearing the blow dry didn’t really go through Zach mind as he plop his stuff on the floor and ran a hand through his messy red hair. Unlike his brother he rather wait before going into someone room but instead Zach just picked up his stuff and looked around for an empty room. When he found one he quickly went in and placed his suitcase down before exiting the room. ‘I guess I better just wait.’ He thought as he took a seat on a nearby chair.

(LOCATION: Zach: Dorm room 2A Andrew: Dorm hallway. ) ____ (MENTIONED: Candice, Julienne, Vivian and Serenity. ) _____ (HOW I FEEL: Zach: Overwhelm Andrew: Excited but a bit down. ) _____ (OOC: First post for them. )

Spunky Skunk

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

Kiya Rose

Calling Carnage

Shy Otaku

User Image

Akiko wasn’t smiling anymore due to this young boy’s attitude, she didn’t mind it much but she had this feeling he was going to be a jerk soon. She quickly walked down the stairs and avoided most people so she didn’t bump into them or anything. Once she was at the bottom of the stairs she gave him a small annoyed look before walking passed him and everyone else. She pushed open the dorm doors and step outside letting the wind brush against her cheeks. ‘I may be nice… Maybe a little too nice but I will not be dealing with rudeness.’ She thought as her tail wrap around her leg while her ears perk up. She snapped out of her thought and looked around the court yard of the school dorms before letting out a sigh as she hop down the stairs and onto the concrete ground. She didn’t bother waiting for Alexander as she began walking towards the sidewalk the leads outside of the school. While walking she pulled out her phone and began making a list of the things she needed to get for the kitchen and even her room. She knew she needed new sheets, curtains and laundry detergent.

Akiko began texting like crazy on her phone as she made a list of the main things they needed for the kitchen. It was a long list and she hope when they come back that the bags wouldn’t break plus she had to worry about the whole thing about Alexander wanting stuff as well. She didn’t mind since she had enough money to last her a life time but she hardly spent it on herself, mostly on other people. ‘I need to get something for me and Candice. I wonder if Walmart has it or I could ask if he could take me to a jewelry store.’ She thought as she kept throwing more stuff into the list. You could say if that list was on paper it would have been very long to the point it keep rolling out of Akiko’s hand. Rocking back and forth on the heel of her feet and she waited for Alex to get his car so we can go already. She wanted to be back in the dorm before dark and knew she needed some ear plunges. She knew this boy would do some type of party, she just didn’t know when he do it but when he does she be ready for it before he could do anything about it. Ear plunges and a few bottles of Advil and lots of water. She knew what hangovers where and what to do about them but she never really drank before.

Unless you count that time when her father let her have a sip of red wine which made her want to gag like hell. After that she didn’t touch any wine or anything but she knew what some people like in their wine. That tangy feeling that her father loved so much when he drank wine but she didn’t seem to care much about it. Her Aunt on the other hand drank a lot and probably explains when her first born baby was born he was such a jerk when he grew up and he became an alcoholic. Shaking her head a bit as she clicked save on her list and put the file on her phone so she knew where to click for it. After she was done she turn her phone off and place it in her bag before turning around to see if Alexander was here yet or taking his sweet time being a boy with goo goo eyes for hot and sexy females.

(LOCATION: Outside the dorms near the exit of the school court. ) ____ (MENTIONED:Alexander) _____ (HOW I FEEL: Slightly annoyed but is Okay mood. ) _____ (OUTFIT: Oufit. )

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Pie Feeder 50
    • Streaker 200
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
    User Image

User Image Meanwhile...Serenity had spent most of the afternoon at her dorm. Oddly enough, she was not partaking in any scandalous adventures. After a morning of collecting phone numbers, the girl was unwinding and getting ready for the night life. It was the first week of school and everyone was either getting plastered because the realization that they were stuck here for another year...or they were getting plastered because the realization that they were stuck here...and away from their parents. The perfect environment for parties! Anyway, after returning to her dorm, the rabbit girl started a bath.

User Image Sinking down in the water, Serenity washed up. She planned on lots of fun for tonight. With all the numbers she had gathered, someone was bound to invite her. Serenity would probably still show up even if they didn't. If she wasn't getting laid, she was certainty getting drunk. More likely....both. Whatever the case, Serenity had to be prepared. After she was squeaky clean, the girl was going to get out and dry off...but her phone buzzed. Placed on top of the counter, the rattling phone nearly fell off and into the water. Serenity was quick to catch it. She was more worried about losing her contacts than the actual phone itself. "Now who on Earth has the balls to call me when I'm having my private time?" She scowled before flipping the old thing open. Serenity's ears perked up though when she saw who it was. It was that cute guy from earlier and what he had to say made her smile. Serenity was quick to text him back.

To: New Toy
                                                        Three New Attachments !!

I knew you couldn't resist. ;D
                                                        Anytime, anywhere baby. Just for you.

User Image And of course you are wondering about those attachments. Well Serenity was still in the bath. She took the time to take a few selfies in some highly suggestive poses. Just enough to tease him though. The bubbles kept the boy from seeing anything too explicit. After hitting send, Serenity got out and wrapped a towel around herself. Just in time too. She didn't want to get all wrinkly before a night of parties. As usual, she had to be perfect. So from there, Serenity went straight to to drying her hair. Seeing how long it is...this might take a while.

User Image

A l e x a n d e r K n i g h t

Alexander had no intentions of calling a cab. He had his own car, for a senior he had felt like her really needed to and so he started selling last year. Its pretty decent and its clean, its honestly his child and so there was no reason for him to call a cab. He had worked hard to get a nice car and he wasn’t about to have this small moue girl pay for one when she was already buying the groceries. Especially since he would be getting her to pay for some things for a party he planned on throwing tonight. Can’t have a party without snacks and other things. He grinned at the thought and then looked back at the phone that had been shoved in his face. Alexander looked at her with a raised eyebrow after moving the phone from his face. “I got a car lady its all good.” He said a bit irritated. He walked past her and continued down the hall holding the door open for her that lead to the staircase. “Come on princess.” It wasn’t like his car was bad, his dad helped by paying the difference. He had a beige Toyota Auris. The only reason he could afford it was because one of his customers was selling it.

After she started heading down the steps he walked by her side, slightly ahead of her. He was slightly annoyed, but that was only because the weed affect was wearing off and he was more sober than he was high and that usually lead to depression and or irritation. He walked past a few people crowding the staircase. A girl with pink hair that honestly wasn’t that unattractive. He gave her a wink and did the same to the girl with the purple hair. He would have to let them know about the party later when he came back. Alexander was in a bit of a hurt at the moment. He really needed some food and to get out of this building. He walked past them and stood at the bottom of the steps for his mousy roommate.

Alexander wasn’t one to usually be so rude but he was hungry and sobering. He wouldn’t be as agreeable and definitely a bit more demanding once he is completely sober. He sighed and ran his fingers through his blue hair. His golden eyes watched her as she moved. She was adorable and he had to admit it to himself, but she wasn’t his type, especially since she couldn’t speak. Not only that she probably hated drugs and alcohol. A classic goody goody two shoes. He wasn’t sure he could deal with it, but he would have to wait and find out at the party his is throwing tonight. He would let that bunny girl know later and tell her to invite all the people she can. It wouldn’t be a party without hot girls of course.

[Out.Of.Compassion:]

Location: Dorm to bottom of staircase
                                                      Company: Akiko

User Image
      User Image
      User Image

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Befriended 100
    User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxx

Vivian bid her family good-bye, preparing for her long ride to school for her last year there. It wasn't very heartfelt. They were all used to being apart with her mom being a college professor and her father being an infamous detective in the area. She leaned down, kissing her sister's cheek, who was unconscious in the hospital bed. " Maybe one day you'll wake up... " Vivi whispered, sighing after, and walked out the door of the hospital. She had all her bags with her and was now prepared for her new year.

--- Time Skip ---

Arriving at the academy, she went into the collectives building, grabbing the key to her dorm and all the necessary papers. She bid the lady a good day, and went to the junior/senior dorm building. She didn't dilly dally, she didn't dawdle. It was out of routine now. This girl knew no fun other than homework and detective work. Vivi had to be too much of an adult now.

Along her way, she passed many that she recognized, but never actually made friends with.

The lilac-haired girl opened her dorm. No roommate. Maybe it would stay that way. She sat on the bed, sighing. It had been a 4 hour trip. She was honestly exhausted, but she had more to do. She unpacked all her clothes in the designated drawers and closet space that she had. She took a nice, long bath. Thankfully, their dorms were quite large and had their own bathrooms. Whilst in the tub (scrub-a-dub-dub...), she hummed a song her and Zelda used to love. Vivian missed her sister, who continued to stay in the coma she was in. It had been years. The plug hadn't been pulled yet, but why? Vivian really wondered.

The girl got out of the tub and dressed herself in her usual school clothing with her dark purple jacket and her gloves. She put one side of her hair in a braid and left it at that. It was still so early in the morning. Lunch would be arriving soon.

Vivian decided to walk out into the halls. She had nothing better to do. Maybe she would actually make a friend or two this year.

It didn't look like too many seniors were out, so she headed to the junior part of the dorm building. Lo and behold, there were two standing there talking. Two girls it seemed like. She walked up to them. Upon further investigation, she realized one of them was male. She blinked a few times, slightly in shock that a boy could be so... pretty? Feminine? She shook it off, thinking quickly on her feet - " Do you know what time orientation is? " Pathetic. Why did she ask that when she knew the answer? She read all the papers, and could even remember what time it was when she started as a freshman. Silently, she scolded herself. Vivian was never good at trying to make small talk. " Nevermind... Am I interrupting something? " By looking at the pink-headed girl's face, she could tell there was some sort of tension; she was actually crying a little. She couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe it was the same kind of tension she felt when she figured out that the "girl" she was talking to was a boy.

" How I speak "
                                                      How I think

xxxxxxx─ ─── ── ── ──── ─────────────────── ── ──── ── ─
                                                  xLocation Junior/Senior Dorm HallwayxxxxThoughts Jeesh, what made this girl cry? xxxxCompany Julienne & Candice

ooc - - -Trying to keep it alive yay ; u;
                                                  Calling Carnage

Juli_Has_A_Mustache

Shy Otaku

User Image

Akiko only watch Alexander for a moment as he was eating the snacks she gave him only to see him get excited all at once when she offer to buy food. At first she wonder if he was a bit like Candice when she hyper or excited but she knew he was nothing like Candice so she just shook her head a bit. ‘He must still be high or something.’ She thought as she suddenly blushed when he called her cute. It been a while since anyone ever said that to her but she just smiled a little bit when he came out of the bathroom. ‘Like that going to get rid of the weed taste.’ She thought as she got up to her feet and dusted off her legs before looking over to see he was already walking towards the door. She just smiled more as she scurried on passed him out the door and into the hallway. Her tail up in the air waving back and forth as her ears twitched a bit. She was extremely happy to go food shopping since she wanted real food and not a bag of ramen. She looked at him before pointing her fingers down at the stairs as she smiled a bit before skipping to the stairs. She suddenly stopped for a moment and remember she needed a list of things she needed.

Akiko quickly reached into her bag and pulled out her cell phone and quickly texting up a list before suddenly remember that they might not have a car. She quickly turn towards Alexander and began texting on her phone before putting up to his face. “I think you should call a Taxi! I will pay the fees so don’t worry.” She looked at him as she slowly lowered her phone and placed it back in her bag as she turn around on her heels. She began walking down the hallway again until she was at the stairs. She stood there and waited for Alexander. She was going to follow him once he walks passed her so she wouldn’t lose him with other students but then again his blue hair could be seen from a mile away. ‘I hope Candice is doing okay. I hope she’s not tripping over anything.’ Akiko thought as she rocked back and forth on her feet as she waited a while for Alexander.

(LOCATION: Dorm hallway. ) ____ (MENTIONED:Alexander) _____ (HOW I FEEL: Excited and happy. ) _____ (OUTFIT: Oufit. )

Juli_Has_A_Mustache
                      Sorry for how short it is...Was a bit out of it. Zone out mostly so sorry.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Befriended 100
    User Image
    User Image

xx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬

xxMatteo woke up for the morning and got himself ready. He packed a few bags and ate breakfast with his sister. He wanted to enjoy these moments before he left her for the year. She wasn't allowed in public school, for protection reasons - but he taught her everything he knew every year so that she was still educated. His raccoon foster family was very protective as well. They loved the both of them, and he knew it. He appreciated it. He bid his foster family good-bye, and gave a heartfelt good-bye to his sister - holding in the tears of the fact that he had to leave.

He got in the cab and they drove for awhile to the school. It wasn't exactly too far away, just a few hours - which is why it was worth staying there for the year instead of going home. It was like he was in college already, but the farther away - the better. He couldn't afford to be hunted in this area. Luckily, the school was animal friendly. He was extremely sad to leave his sister, and wished she would come, too. He sent her a quick text when he had cell service: " To: Beloved Sister
                                                                Hey, are you doing okay?
                                                                Love you, sis.
                                                                Miss you already.
                                                                -Matteo "

She texted back that she missed him, too, and was already looking forward to his return home. It made the arctic fox smile warmly. His sister was the only thing that ever made him happy lately.

Matteo got out of the cab and looked around. It was his second year here, and he still had no friends. He really didn't want them, either. He just wanted to be him, and he just wanted to protect his sister. His white tail wiggled behind him while he walked towards the Freshman & Sophomore dorms. His white ears were covered by the hat he was wearing. It must have been a spectacle to others. Everyone was rushing around and getting things done, talking to people they knew and enjoying the day. He just walked on along the path. He had nothing better to do than go look at his dorm room.

In the middle of the path, he saw a girl fall from a branch. She looked dazed and confused. She was looking around frantically, almost for someone to notice her. He sighed and walked up to her. " You okay? That looked like a pretty hard fall. " He looked at the cuts that showed through her ripped clothing. " The nurse's office is that way, " Matteo looked back at a building and pointed to it. It was a small building, meant only for a nursing station, and even had a large red plus on it. For a minute, he stared at the girl. She had dark, turquoise hair that was mostly covered by her red hood. She looked older than him, yet it almost looked like she had no idea where she was going. She must have been a junior or senior, going here for awhile. He pursed his lips. " Do you need help getting there? " He wasn't usually this warm to people, but he was in a good mood because of his little sister. It was just that she reminded him of her in a way, how she looked so helpless. He couldn't leave the girl alone now.

" How I speak "
                                                                How I think

xx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬
                                                                ▌║xI'm at the pathxx ▌║xI'm feeling confused xx▌║xI'm with Maria

ooc - - -Noticed your character hadn't been interacted with yet * v*
                                                                sarkaro

Feisty Fox

User Image
    Spencer Freeman
    T H E C U T E P A N D A

Company: Alone

Thoughts: Hmmm...

The man was being unresponsive so Spencer stood back up with a sigh. "Okay then, well see ya around, maybe." With that, the girl grabbed her luggage again and made her way inside the Junior dorms. Walking through the halls she glanced at a slip of paper that had her school information on it. "Okay, so 3A. That should be around here." She smiled happily and proceeded down the hall. Stopping at her door, Spencer took a deep breath. Placing her hand on the door nob, and opened it.

The dorm was actually really nice and this just made her even more happy and excited. She entered the room. Before unpacking she was going to wait for her roommate to come so that they could discuss who goes where and what not. Spencer placed her things out of the way and over by the wall. Looking around and not having too much to do at the moment, she sat down on the couch and waited.

OOC: Bleh I'm sorry it sucks >.<
    User Image

Candice now realizing that she didn’t have to carry anything because of her servants was feeling very light inside. She could run around and do cartwheels if she wanted to though it would probably be frowned upon buy those moving in and using the halls. Candice was prone to daydreaming and her attention once already thinking about other things was hard to grasp once more. She was set on moving and she hoped that her new friend would join her on her journey to the junior dorm rooms. Constantly holding that wide grin of hers she came back to reality and stared at the pale haired girl once she spoke once more. “Awe thank you” She said sweetly taking her words as a compliment. Candice was always as sweet as she could be as she was taught to be this way. Though her feelings are very fragile and can easily be hurt.

Candice jumped up in excitement when she offered to come along with her. It meant that she made a friend, and her friend wanted to hang out with her more. At least that was the way Candice had seen it. She was so happy she even clapped her hands. “Oh yes! I would love for us to walk together yes!” Her voice was very high and very loud. She could barely contain her excitement, as now she would not be alone. If she got lost it would be with someone else and she wouldn’t have to face the fear of dying alone from not being able to find her way. Oh dramatic Candice and her thoughts, she shook them away and looked right at her friend. Though all was no right when she asked her name. Candice watched her new friend smile and her own slipped away. Her heart sped up a bit and she couldn’t help but bite her bottom lip out of fear. Candice was not the bravest, though she tried to be.

A snake. Her friend looked like a snake, she knew that some of the people here would be animal like. Her best friend was a mouse, but a snake? Aren’t they dangerous? Maybe she isn’t a snake but in fact a lizard, a friendly one? Candice’s brain panicked a bit, the sight shocked her. Though the girl, whom she realized by her name was no female but male. “Julienne.” She said softly, almost like a whisper, slightly more frightened the closer he got to her. Candice closed her eyes and remembered a few minutes ago when this person was needing help from her, he was helpless and angry and Candice helped him out without needing to. Candice was there and she would not be rude. She took a second and let out a deep breath and said only two words, “I’m sorry” Her voice was tiny almost like a whisper, and she opened one large blue eye to peer at the snake boy. “I thought you were a girl and I’m sorry.” She said, her voice trembling a bit thinking the boy made his smile so scary out of anger because Candice thought he was a she.

That was the only thing that made sense to Candice at the moment was that she called this boy a girl and he was mad and so he used his snake like features to scare her. Why else would he make such a scary grin appear across his face? Candice felt awful for making him angry though she had gotten frightened enough for a couple tears to fall down her cheeks. Candice wasn’t strong; she was actually very weak, and often frightened easily. Though she made a mistake she took this as her punishment and turned away from the boy. “I didn’t mean to insult you.” She wiped her face and stopped walking.

[Out.Of.Candy: Candice is such a big baby and so easily frightened that its cute but awe lol ]

Company: Julienne

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image
    dddddddddddddd incompetence and ignorance are all but kind
    ggggggg WARNED FOR YOUR FUTURE MISTAKES; IF THEY BEFALL fffON ME
    FFF████ ███████████ ████████████████████ ██████████████████████
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff your back will surely B - BREAK. your back will surely B - BREAK.

The snake wasn’t sure he had ever seen someone smile so much as this girl. He might have entertained the thought she was moronic. But that didn’t seem to be the case. What was the best way to describe her? He pondered idly while Candice stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Julienne. At first his body went rigid, forked tongue lolling out of his mouth as he fought the instinctual urge to bite and throttle her. It took a solid breath to compose himself again, reaching up to pat the girls back daintily. He’d have to remember to warn her in the future, and also to note the fact that she was friendly. Very friendly.

When she stepped away Julienne also straightened himself, fidgeting with the pair of stitches by his mouth. His tongue continually flicked out of his mouth as she turned down his attempt to pawn his shoes off on her. He would have probably tossed them back down the hall, his eyebrows furrowing in his annoyance. But a glance at her smiling face and very kind eyes had him shoving the shoes into the duffle bag. ”Your kindness astounds me Candice.” He remarked with a yank of the bags zipper, shoving the bag behind him.

It was at this point that Julienne noted how Candice looked around the mostly empty hallway. She must have just realized her friends had left, and just as he expected she started to go after them. He was a bit disappointed to have his fun end so soon. So it was completely natural that at the offer to walk together Julienne happily fell into step beside the girl. ”I hope your heading to the Junior dorm, it would be more convenient for me to accompany a generous lady like yourself.” Juli teased with a light laugh. He entertained a smile as they started moving, having waited for the moment when someone would ask his name. Julienne’s smile toward Candice grew, his lips pulled away from his teeth enough to expose the fang-like teeth and forked tongue, clearly exposing his reptilian nature. He wondered if she would scream and flinch like most girls, it was always good for a laugh. ”I’m Julienne Jager, though you can call me Juli. It sounds prettier right?” He couldn’t help but lean in closer to her, wanting to catch every bit of her reaction to him

[O]ut[O]f[C]oncealer:
                                                      [C]ompany; Candice
                                                      [L]ocation; Junior/Senior Dorm Hallway
                                                      [T]houghts; Is this girl cheerfully oblivious or what? Well, I hope I get some kind of entertainment from this!

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff