Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ╔═.♥.══════╗

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Adria hummed lightly to herself, blissfully unaware of her and her reluctant brother's tardiness as the twins entered the gym together. To make it even better, the blue haired female's lips were still stained red from having a little "cocktail" of tainted blood provided by Axl. Though it wasn't the type she preferred, as she glanced around the gym at the other students, with curiosity, and an insatiable appetite, but her brother's assistance would have to suffice for now. Casting a glance at the dark haired boy, she smiled before speaking, "Ax, come on, this will be like old times~!" she giggled.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab "Adria, if you think I'm going to play nice, just because we're related... you're an idiot." he snapped at her, resulting the girl to pout, scoff, and kick the ground. "Well, sister go find out who our partners are. You need to start learning how to do things for yourself, instead of looking at me for help." She rolled her eyes at him in frustration again, "It's your fault we're late, Ax!.....okay okay, I'll go find out." she mumbled under her breath, he could have let her gone on her typical feeding frenzy but no, knight-in-shining armor of a brother had to stop in and keep her from doing so. She felt irritable again, but she nibbled her lip to distract her from attacking some student.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Turning on her heel to get away from the ever watchful glare that Axl was boring into her back, she skipped up to what looked like they could be teachers and giggle softly, tugging on the man's arms, "'Scuse me, are you the gym teacher? I'm sorry we were both late to class, there was an slight issue... can we know the names of our partners? I'm Addy Rose and that's Axl~" she chirped out sweetly, though she could hear Axl's voice in the back of her mind, 'If he says we're partners. I'm out of here.' she tried hard to maintain a snicker, he could be so moody sometimes.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ╚══════.♥.═╝

tab tab tab tab ♝ company-Axl- Teacher!
        tab tab tab tab ♜ location-Gym
        tab tab tab tab ♛ wearing-Sundress
        tab tab tab tab ♚ hungry-A little hungry
        tab tab tab tab ♞ thoughts-some of these things look like their blood would be delish!
        tab tab tab tab ♟ ooc: first post v.v' sloppy: Pinks=Addy Blues= Axl

thanatos606

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

A lonely boy stood outside the gym, gazing at it as more and more students began entering inside as their class took place. The boy outside was named Amyas. He had actually came already at the first day, but since there were no duties he had to do as a student, he has decided to stay in his room, barely going out. Being as quiet as he was, it would be a surpriseif any would have even noticed him if he walked pass them.

Untill only a few monthes ago, the silent boy has been no one. Simple as that. known only to few, and they weren't the kind one would volunteerily want to be an acquaintance of. Time had went on since his new life had started, but his past was not an easy one to let go off. This has been to the reason for his current hesitation and unwillingness to join the bustle inside. Not only that, but it has been his first time being in anything alike to a school, and so he have yet to grasp fully of what was he supposed to do and what was he expected of.

Finally, Amyas had walked inside, stalling momentarily at the entrance before stepping slowly inside. The male galped nervously as he saw the large gathering of the fellow students, moving around like busy bees, beeing noisey and loud. The blue hues moved frantically around the room while he could feel the beating of his heart fastening, as he moved a tep after step backwards in an attempt to keep a istance between him and all else. Or at least untill he felt the solid wall hit his back. It has been only minutes since he stepped in, and yet the regrets have been already filling him

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: Too many people... I want to get out...]
[Why are you here?: Everyone in class]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Gym]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Nervous]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Blue&Red]

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

AηgєƖσ Ɛαтση

≯"Why can't we sleep ƑƠƦЄƔЄƦ?"≮

I am here: The gym
With: Usher

Angelo was a little confused when his question about why the girl was angry was met with laughter. Did Usher consider Dawn's anger to be a joke? But then Usher spoke, revealing that the laugh as more directed at himself than anyone else. He then said that he under-prepared the girl for this school. What, did she not expect people who didn't look entirely human or something? But Angelo decided to drop the subject. There was no need to talk about someone who wasn't there.

Angelo was quite surprised to find Usher's hand on his face after he admitted that his powers wouldn't work. He flinched back, his mind afraid that the boy was going to hit him. But no, it seemed as though he was only lifting Angelo's head.
"S-sorry, I have issues with being touched unexpectedly." Angelo mumbled in apology. "Especially after admitting I can't do something." He thought. His frown turned into a smile, however, when the boy said that they would do great, and that no matter what he'd treat Angelo to a meal. A few seconds later, he mentioned that Dawn and he had missed lunch. As if on some queue, Angelo's stomach rumbled. He gave a small laugh.

Yeah, I missed lunch and breakfast. Some food would be really great." Angelo said with a smile, not aware that the flirtatious other boy was essentially asking him on a date. Usher removed his hand from Angelo's face, and gave him a wink. Angelo narrowed his eyes in confusion at this, but didn't say anything. Maybe it wasn't meant to be flirty? But Angelo honestly had no idea. He'd never had a boy hit on him, only ever other girls. Maybe the other boy didn't even realize what he was doing was considered flirtatious? Yeah, that had to be it.

≱"I just want to ʂէმɾէ էհἶʂ օνεɾ"≰

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Sober))

Dark_Mokuna

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : All Students and Armaita, Thanatos, Luca
                                              Where am I? : Gym Class
                                              Music :Ugh...No Music Please...
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Bars

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grayson was consumed by his sketchbook he was only listening to Armaita and Thanatos's conversation. He saw some merit in Thanatos's reasoning maybe making some of the more dangerous students have to work cooperatively and show some control would help them. He thought to himself, but he was definitely against letting super-powered students beating each other to a pulp. He continued to just sketch away as he listened in on Thanatos's military career, as well as Armaita's Demon hunting business. Thanatos in the military wasn't hard to imagine while the demon hunting thing seemed odd but let's face it he had little idea about the world of magic and supernatural events. So he was definitely interested in learning more about that but it would have to wait. The school's doctor and biology teacher walked up and introduced himself. As well as offering candy it was kind of stereotypical of a children's doctor but it was a nice touch for an introduction.

Grayson politely declined non-verbally then waited for other's to introduce themselves then took his turn. "Grayson Maxwell, Art teacher. Just an Art teacher." He said jokingly to mimic Luca and Armaita "Nice to meet you Luca" he went back to his sketching after that. He was interested in some of the more unique looking students. Piper, one of the students that brought him here. she had a small pair of wings that he assumed were a part of a costume but seemed to be more permanent. As well as a girl that had a large pair of antlers, he had never really been around these kinds of supernatural people.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mewlicious Paladin

Calling Carnage

thanatos606

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

A∂єℓℓα Gℓαѕѕ

This life is like a swimming pool.

I am here:
With:

Adella rolled her eyes but couldn't help from smiling when Riley said that making her smile was a true victory. "Ah, you made me do it again! I can't let you win at all!" She said, making a mock pouty face and pushing him lightly on the shoulder. It was then that he reacted to her question about forgetting Gale. Many, many ways to say best friend. But that last one, center confidant? That caused Adella to snicker slightly and give Riley a face that said "Is that the best you can do?".

When Dawn walked up, however, all the attention seemed to be diverted away from Adella. It took a considerably amount of willpower for her to not fume and get mad. Dawn wanted to know her partner. Same as Riley. She didn't need to be the center of attention here. But still, the girl seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that Adella as there and was focusing solely on Riley, which kind of annoyed her. But she kept her face neutral, and when Dawn stopped talking and trying to convince Riley that her lack of useful powers didn't mean she would try hard.

When Dawn lowered her righteous fists, a sparkle of amusement flickered in Adella's eyes. What, did the girl think that Adella would judge her for that? No, her spunk was quite cute. So far, the only thing she would be judged for was the ignoring.
"Nice to meet you too, Dawn. And don't worry about not having any useful powers. There's a lot of kids in here that probably can't use their powers to their advantage. I'm one of them." Adella said with a sigh, running her hand on the top of her head. They had a chance to fully use their powers for once, and Adella didn't even have any access to water. Well, maybe she could bust the pipes or something and flood the room, but something told her the school wouldn't be exactly happy with her if she did that. Even if there was free reign of powers.

It was then that she felt someone towering over her. She turned around and was both pleased and annoyed to see that it was Gale. Gosh, how tall was he, 6''7 or something? He made the already diminutive Adella feel like a dwarf. "Good morning" he whispered, as though he'd get in trouble for talking too loud or something.
"At this point, I think it's good afternoon." She said a little spikely, although with enough good humor to potentially mask it. There was no point in getting completely mad at him. He might've been late, but he was here before the relay started, which was good enough. "Are you ready to race or something? We get free reign of our powers." Adella said to him.

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.

((ooc: Fun fact, that is actually Gale's height))
((The little Mermaid))
((outfit))

Mewlicious Paladin

Arsenic_Poptarts

Dark_Mokuna

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

██████████████ ████████ █████

GAVINGAV
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Some legends are told,"
"some turn to dust or to gold,"

While Tinsley found Adrastea to be a delightfully unique ball of sunshine, Jerome was still very much annoyed at her. Tinsley by far was the more patient of the two, and had found the girls earlier words very kind. From the zombies view, that made Adrastea a kind individual. At least in her mind. The zombie, after receiving the runes from her friend, was content to wait for him to finish with Adrastea. She looked through her eyelashes at the things going on around her. It looked like for now, everyone was pairing up, and enjoying themselves. She did notice in particular a group of students, three, enter into the gym late. One went over to speak to a gathering of what she assumed were teachers, one lingered, and the last one, wore a look she recognized all too well. Tinsley glanced back to Jerome and Adrastea, seeing Jerome just finishing the runes on her leg. While it seemed they were getting along she stepped wordlessly away and through the crowd. Tinsley walked quickly across part of the gym, moving to a young male with light blue hair. His entire body language screamed that he was uncomfortable, and she could sympathize with the feeling. But she at least had Jerome, it didn’t appear he had any friends to help him. With his back to the wall, Tinsley easily approached him from the side, doing so to hopefully not frighten him. After all, she was a six foot tall girl that looked like she was related to Frankenstein’s monster.

She quietly came to a stop five feet from him, shifting to have her back against the wall as well. “Would you mind if I took up part of your wall?” Tinsley kept her head and voice low, instead of looking at him, and risk making him flee in fear. “It’s nice to be away from the crowd. Considering my appearance, I much prefer to be on the sidelines.” The zombie went on, trying to gently let on to the fact she knew what the male could be feeling. “I hope you don’t find it rude that I didn’t introduce myself first, I’m Tinsley Summers.” Tinsley finally shifted her eyes to look at the male, also shifting the topic of the conversation a little. “It seems we’re running a relay race today. If you have trouble finding a partner, I would be happy to help.” The corners of her mouth curled upwards ever so slightly.

Jerome took notice when the zombie walked off, squinting his eyes to try and see what had caught her attention. It wasn’t hard for him to see a kid that looked like he needed a rescue. Jerome shook his head and turned back to Adrastea, seeing her eyes beamed as she was filled with confidence. The familiar would have loved nothing more than to go back to the bleachers and laze around but what Adrastea did next astounded him. From thin air, she produced to him, what looked like some kind of spell book. His jaw hung slack as he watched her start to write the runes he’d only just made onto the pages. As soon as it poofed into existence, a set of reddish brown ears and matching tail materialized on her person, a reaction to the shock and magical energies. “What are you doing?” He raised his voice to her, leaning forward and craning his neck to get a view at what was in the opened book, and at the title of it if it had one. “You can’t just copy something like that down to use it again, you have to have a fundamental understanding of why and how it works with the body!” Jerome tore his eyes away from the book just long enough to give her an intense stare, realization crossing his face. “What the hell are you? That’s obviously a powerful magical book and you don’t read like a mage, though you possess the potential….” Jerome motioned toward the book, rambling a tad after seeing such a thing and having so many questions now. His eyes narrowed at both Adrastea and her book, leaning even closer to it and reaching out his hands to hover a few inches from the cover. “That’s a grimore! Where the hell did you get that thing? It’s not like any traditional one I’ve ever seen.

"BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER US FOR CENTURIES.'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Company: Everyone, Adrastea
Thoughts: What the f***! Is she a mage? The hell is up with that book?!I hope I can make him feel better, I hate to see people look like that.
[O]ut[O]f[C]onfusion:

█████ ████████ ██████████████

thanatos666
Dark_Mokuna

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And isn't that the point of having different instructors?" Thanatos replied once Armaita finished speaking. "No one, single teaching method will ever let everyone reach their true potential. So people like us have to mix things up, and the kids will naturally gravitate towards whichever one suits them the most. Some might prefer your methods, others might not like having their hands held and getting participation medals." Still smiling, Thanatos' tone made it quite obvious that he was making a joke towards the end of his statement, though whether or not it was meant to be a simple jest or mean spirited in nature was unclear. Thanatos and Armaita were similar in one aspect. Both decided to become teachers in order to help the students develop, however, Thanatos knew from the beginning that his own methods would be frowned upon, and be tougher than the other instructors. As he knew, he would not have survived in his world if he had been coddled as a child. If he had not hurt himself learning to use his powers, if he had not grown in strength by learning under pressure, his soul would still be trapped in the abyss where every failed Proxian soul went. Even in death, the power gained during his childhood had been enough to keep his soul intact long enough for him to be returned from the world of the dead. "Hunting demons, eh?" Thanatos questioned, raising an eyebrow. "And here I thought systematically hunting down and killing a particular race stopped being cool back in the forties."

Thanatos' eyes began to glow a bright shade of purple, as they often did, when someone he didn't recognize approached the group. Thanatos took in all that he could, studying the man's soul as he spoke. "Dr. Paole, eh?" Thanatos said, his eyes slowly returning to their dark red shade. "You're probably right about that. I'm sure I can think of a few stories to entertain the kids. Something on the more...positive side, most likely." Thanatos intended on pushing the students, and his stories would not sugarcoat the realty of living a life of battle, but even he thought that giving them stories of his more brutal battles would not the wisest of decisions. "And I don't do sweets." He said, refusing one of the lollipops held towards him. However, he did decide take one a moment later. "My daughter might like one." He mentioned, clarifying his change of heart. As he placed the candy into his pocket, a student approached him, asking to know who her partner was. "You both had different partners on the list, but since you weren't here, your old partners paired off. So...congratulations, you and Axl are partners now."

"Aww? Where's Tinney going?" Adrastea questioned out loud, watching as her new zombie friend walked away. It was unfortunate, but she couldn't risk running after her until the copied runes became fully integrated with her book. "Gosh darn it...but she'll have to come back eventually. Or I'll make her come back. Whichever works best." There was little doubt in Adrastea mind that if the situation required, she would not hesitate to drag the zombie back, kicking and screaming. And since Adrastea now knew that the zombie could survive extreme amount of damage, she would make no attempt to hold back her power. She would rip off Tinsley's arms and legs, tie her up, beat her, devour various body parts, or anything else she could think of that would make the zombie easier to handle. At least, unlike many of the slaves brought into her home, the zombie would survive. Adrastea giggled to herself, daydreaming about what she could do to the zombie, but was quickly roused from her waking slumber when the zombie's friend began to speak loudly, looking at her book as he spoke. "Hey, hey, hey! Who gave you permission to look at The Bible!?" She said equally as loudly, moving the book away from the creature's view. "I can't copy it? Who says I can't? You? Because...I just totally did." Unable to think of a proper comeback to the creature's remarks, Adrastea opted to simply rebuff it's statement. "What...what did you call it? Grimoire? No, no, no, no, no, no...This isn't as weak as some stupid magic book. This? This right here is The Bible. You wish some pathetic mage could handle, or even read something with this much power. That's why only the chosen can read it. And considering you're not a Proxy, there is no chance you could even begin to comprehend this." Despite the pride she exuded while speaking of her book, Adrastea couldn't help but be intrigued by the creature's apparent knowledge of magical tomes. In all honestly, she knew very little of how her tome worked, as she was only told the basics when it was passed onto her. As she was told, only Proxies had the potential to read it, and of that one race, only specifically chosen Proxies could use it's powers. As far as she knew, only herself and one other Proxy had been chosen, and the other had no interest in using it. This left Adrastea unable to receive help when it came to unlocking the tome's secrets. "I received it from God, so it's clearly nothing like the...grimoires you keep talking about. It's a Bible! But, if it was similar to whatever it is you're talking about, I demand you explain just what they are." Unlike her father, Adrastea had no tact, and was unable to hide her lack of knowledge while making an extremely transparent attempt to gain information. Adreasta may have known much about magical books, but she was always seeking more information, but was unwilling to ask for help learning from a lesser species.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

MirandaKos

Mewlicious Paladin

Comatag

Calling Carnage

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Gym
xWith: Piper
xWhat I'm thinkin: And now I have a follower? What's next?
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

There wasn't much going on aside from most of the boys complaining they weren't at the pool and the girls complaining the guys had their shirts on. Typical, give them the ability to converse on the latest news on campus and they decide to complain rather than converse. Piper started talking again but he didn't look up until she said 'bright enough'. As she finished with her promise to make him smile, he just raised an eyebrow and looked at her funny. Day two, and already he has three archenemies, a shy antler girl who has come close to murder, a cat that will probably be visiting him often, and now someone who's sworn to make him happy. This wasn't turning out to be a very good year and it was only day two! He sighed and put the phone away, since nothing was going on anyways and he'd rather stop her before she starts her own campaign and he had another front to deal with. "Look, you can try all you want but it's not like I'm depressed or anything." Like he ever got sad anyways. "My life's already in havoc. Don't waste any extra effort on me after this race." Most likely they wouldn't talk until next class, unless she was true to her determination...

Calling Carnage

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

Amyas sticked to the wall, almost as though his dear life depended on it, or that he has been trying to become one with it. As he kept viewing his surrounding cautiously, he was starting to become calmer as it seemed none of the rest had noticed him for now. A look from the corner of his eye have insured that neither of the adults has paid much attention to him too. He slid a little lower in his place, resting his face against the cold surface of the wall, the shorter bunch of his hair covering an eye partly.

Students were moving around the large hall, some walking closer some not, but he was lonely in his hiding place, much like most of his life. One has been a female, the whole of her colored paley, from her skin to her hair, and strange lines were decorating her body, though since he payed her no more attention than the rest, he didn't stop to think what they were.
Or at least that was how it has been for awhile, until she were coming closer and closer to where he was. At first it was farely innocent. But it took not too long before he focused fully on her as he realized, with quite horrification, that it was intentionally. Repulsively, Amyas tried to shrink himself. He was no longer looking at her directly, but directing his head downwards while sneaking a pick at her, shrinking even more as he felt her hight over him. His brain began immidiatly to look for reasons for her to come? Why was she approaching him? have he done something wrong?. As she stopped little ways from him, immititating his posture of backagaint the wall, he hurriedly lowered his stare as well.

Soon, the girl began speaking to him, her voice soft and gentle. Her first words imarged confusion. Not only was she asking him permission, but she was asking him of 'his wall'. The boy was used to neither of them, not the search for what he was willing for or his opinion and to to him owning anything. The word "yours" was almost foreign to him. His expression furrowed at that, as well as the lack of logic of giving him ownership over a wall. Being in his usual silence, Amyas had simply nodded his head, though it didn't look like it mattered much since she was already doing it, but from his expirience, a respond was mostly needed when he was being confronted, rather his opinion was a matter of it or not, otherwise it could bring the fury of the other uppon him. He nodded again as she kept speaking. These were simple enough to answer to without him needing to actually give an 'answer'. Or at least it has been before she introduced herself. To this he wasn't sure what to do. With this, a nod or a shake couldn't help. This was another new issue-the matter of importance of an actual name.

After a moment of quietness, along with a nervous fiddling and tightening of the scarf rounding his neck, the blue haired boy reached inside his pocket and pulled out a device. A few taps later, a monotone voice sounded, "I'm Amyas Clerke", it announced loudly. After his short introduction, Tinsley offered him her assistant at finding, which followed barely a second after with a strong shake from the boy, being less than enthusiastic to join the relay.

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: Mine?]
[Why are you here?: Everyone in class- Tinsley]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Gym]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Nervous]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Blue&Red]
Calling Carnage

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

WHERE DO YOU GO,
        WHEN IT GETS DARK
        AND IS THERE ROOM
        xx For me THERE ?

xxxxxxxx Miracle sun,
        xxxxxStay WITH ME TONIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxWe don't wanna be WITHOUT you.
            W.e'll c.ome a.long s.o...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx
        xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx

xxx Luca xnamex Paole
            xxx"strengthxofx нєαʀт xwillxcarryxyouxthroughxthexhardestxofxtrials"
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having entered into the conversation when he did, Luca had been concerned. Not only had a discussion of names popped up, it immediately moved to a crack about Nazi’s. Being german, Luca had to wonder about the comments intentions, but decided rather quickly not to dwell on it. From his first impressions of the people he’d be working with, Luca was overall pleased. For now, they appeared pleasant, if not interesting. He gave a nod towards Armaita as she partook of his offer, and another in the direction of Grayson as he declined and went back to drawing in his pad. The only thing he had issue with, was how Thanatos used his last name, something he had been trying to avoid. He knew he couldn’t blame the man, taking note as he took a piece for his daughter. Luca then settled back to observe the race and the other instructors. At least, that was his intention.

More often than not, Luca cursed his heightened senses, smelling it before he even realized a student was approaching the group. Luca could feel his stomach churn, regretting skipping his meal today. His eyes flicking to stare at a young female that hung off of Thanatos’ arm, eyes focusing on the synthetic red substance that messily coated her lips. Smelling it had been bad enough, but seeing it also made the man salivate. “Verdammt.” He suddenly spat in his native tongue, his hand quickly going to cover his mouth and nose. He took the time that Thanatos dealt with the girl to try and compose himself.

After biting back his suddenly ravenous hunger, Luca took a few steps toward the girl and Thanatos, pulling a packaged wet nap from his pocket. While Luca held it towards the young girl, he removed his hand from his nose, breathing through his mouth. “I must ask that you be more mindful after your meals. It’s distracting for those of us with…heightened senses.” Luca tried to keep his tone even, despite his annoyance at acting so unprofessional. I’m Dr. Luca Paole, you and your brother need to come and talk to me about your dietary needs. I will see to it that they are handled properly, and safely.” He slipped naturally into doctor mode, his tone becoming more gentle as he spoke earnestly about seeing him, emphasizing both the importance of it and the proper method it would be handled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        " KEEPfriendON... "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

______
_¹「 ██ : Gym____ _____²「 ██ : Hopeful, Intrigued, Hungry, Anxiousx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
______________▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
__________________³「 ██ : Armaita, Grayson, Thanatos, and Addy Rose. _____⋆「 ██ :__________

Comatag
Mewlicious Paladin
thanatos606
MirandaKos

Hesitant Dreamer

|| LOCATION :: Gym || MOOD :: Confident || COMPANY :: Adrastea
|| STATUS :: Normal/Showing Ears and Tail || THOUGHTS :: Think like a con man, now seal the deal. ||
User Image

User Image
        THERE IS PLENTY
        xxxxxxxTO CRITICIZE
        xx It gets so easy . . . To narrow these EYES

xxxxxxxUser Imagex But these eyes will stay wide, I will stay young,
        xxxxxYoung and dumb inside I HAD JUST BEGUN
        xxxxxxxxxxx To forget my linesxxxx, You're not PUNK and I'm telling ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ
            Y.ou h.ave t.o l.earn to ʆ.єɑʀɴ f.rom y.our xмιѕtαĸeѕ x ...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx You can affordx||xto lose a little facex||xThe things you break,xx
        xx Some can't be replacedx||xA simple rule:x||xevery day be sure you wake.xx

Your LEAP of faith could be well - timed smile...

xxx Jerome x Inservio
            xxxUser ImagexthexxTroublesomex Familiar
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                    Jerome wasn’t sure what to do, or even think. From the first day of actual classes the familiar had expected to maybe put some effort into the subject material, and cause some kind of trouble. He’d never have imagined he’d see something this strange, especially so quickly. But what took the weirdo cake, was that book. Forget the girl, she was in a different league herself. From a glance he could tell it wasn’t normal. Not only from the feel, but what was written inside was just a jumbled mess of crap. Of course Jerome had seen some magical books written in code, in order to protect their secrets, but that didn’t look to be the case. Which baffled him even more.

He almost wanted his zombie wrecking ball to come back and be some sort of buffer for him. Adrastea wasn’t happy he looked at her book, calling it a “Bible” and trying to move it out of his view. Jerome matched the movement, keeping at least part of it in his view, his ears perking up as he shifted gaze again to the girl. His eyes narrowed as she retorted smartly to him about copying his alchemy. His annoyed glare was the only response he could give until she asked about a grimore, following that up with insults and rambling that sounded mad to him. All Jerome could do was balk at her, shock making him temporarily forget he had the ability to speak. Though she did piece together a bit of the puzzle with her raving. Jerome took this time to try and figure out a few curious things, such as if there was a possibility she could be telling the truth, and what that might mean for the item in her possession. The implications were almost scary.

Jerome’s thoughts were sidetracked when Adrastea demanded he tell her about grimores, again, flooring him. The ears atop his head pressed flat atop his head as his expression changed from his surprised compilation to a sly smirk. She obviously wasn’t a type of traditional caster if she didn’t know that, which was good. Though if she didn’t know that, what else didn’t she know? He couldn’t help but to think of her like a toddler wielding a miniature nuke with that thing. “You demand I tell you huh? Let me tell you this first, most magic and alchemy follow basic laws and rules. It’s important we don’t break those rules right? The most basic rule of alchemy is equivalent exchange. If I tell you, what are you ganna give me in return?” Jerome spoke the words happily, grinning as he leaned toward her, his tail swishing playfully behind him. He saw a golden opportunity here, able to learn about something new, that he was sure his family had never encountered before. And all he had to do was bargain the information out. Jerome had conned people before, but was out of practice, and wondered how hard he’d have to work to get what he wanted from her.

I obviously know more about magical tomes and objects than you do. You’re talking to a familiar that has an entire library and family of magical books and information. If we can come to an arrangement, I’m sure we could learn a lot from each other.” Jerome slipped his hands into his pockets a pulled out a few pieces of loose change. He clasped his hands together after adding a thin chain he had been wearing on his wrist to the pile, rubbing his hands over the assorted metal. “If you’re not interested, I won’t blame you, but what is the word?” He shrugged, and began to shape the pile of metal and chain in his hands. Jerome worked quick, being obviously skilled and used to working with his hands. “Beneficial. I believe it could be beneficial to both if we shared information. Besides, you said it yourself, only the chosen can read your book. And if you’re really the chosen, don’t you want to use your Bible to the best of both your capabilities? I’m really only looking to help you do that, what do you have to lose?” It was here that Jerome finally finished his sales pitch, holding up from his hands a small and short all metal rosary, attempting to play to her interests. Jerome was also mindful to keep the focus on her and what she’d gain, skipping over what he could or rather wanted to gain from the arrangement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ░░░░░░░░░" SHOUT...! "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Gym Who I'm with: Students and Mr. Surrexit and Mr. LateWearing: XGot to say:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher was pleased as Angelo didn't try pushing forward so as to investigate and draw more information than he was willing to share. While he was sure of his capability to keep any of it that he didn't want to tell the other about, it was mostly likely to serve to annoy him, which would be a shame, considering he considered the boy attractive.

When putting his hand under the boy's chin, he felt the recoil of the boy, and with the close proximity between them, the long haired male the twinkle of puzzlement within the saphir hues of the other, though he hid a frown. He couldn't help but wonder what have brought the guy to such a reaction. The way it seemed, it looked like the other was expecting a punch or something of the like. Along with the stutter, the blonde's logic told him it was a negetive expirience, which had saddened him even with out him showing it to Angelo.

When seeing the other's smile and the acceptance of his invetation, while he was glad to hear the boy laughter and see his mood being lifted up, he was still alittle disappointed of the apperent insuccess of his teasing an flirting with him, though his suspicion was quite amusing. Usher put his hands on his hips as he grinned at Angelo, "Than it's a date!".

tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: in the gym
I am with: Dawn, and the enemy
I feel: I hope Dawn will let me climb onto her

Riely gave a satisfied smile and said, "If I treat making people smile as my victory, I can never lose. Because I'm charming and all, you know." Plus, he did enjoy seeing a positive reaction from his audience. It made him feel like he was sorta doing something cool without his outlandish behavior. And making friends too. Friends were nice to have.

Riley snorted and brought back that haughty air when Adella asked if "center confidant" was really his best. "Obviously, if you think center confidant is my best, you weren't around when I said ace amigo." Ace amigo had been pretty great. He'd probably use it when Gale showed up. Or maybe center confidant just because it was bad? He'd decided when Gale arrived.

Well, Riley was glad the name thing wouldn't get in the way from some wonderful friendship blossoming. He could really use some more friends. He'd brought one with him, but just Gale and Adella wouldn't be enough of an audience for him. "Well, I'm glad there's no harm. That means we can center confidants without any bad blood between us." Okay, he hadn't been able to hold off. Ace amigo was set for Gale though.

Riley's wild imagination of what cool and awesome powers Dawn probably had were cut off as she informed him that she was powerless. He was a little disappointed for a moment, since there was probably some group that had two people with useful powers that win easily, but then she stated that she'd try her hardest anyways. Looking her serious expression, and the body language that showed she meant what she said, he smiled, his disappointment leaving him. Not that he thought they were going to win. But he was paired with someone he could see becoming friends with, which was better than someone he could win with, even if it meant a free meal. Which wasn't as a cool a prize as a new center confidant. "I bet your determination is worth more than most of these people's powers anyways."

Adella actually backed that statement up, saying she couldn't use her powers in the race. "Well, that's not entiely true. I could-" Riley paused, and then said, "Wait wait, I'm not giving anyone any ideas. Dawn and I need to win, so I can't have you performing well. Sorry Adella, but that's just the way cookie crumbles, like the way friendship crumbles under the harsh weight of competition."

Ah, here Gale was. The giant boy made his way over, and gave his usual shy hello. Riley grinned and said, "Ah, my ace amigo! It's nice to see you made it." There we go, ace amigo used. Riley felt as if he had just checked something off a very unimportant to do list. It was pretty satisfying. When Adella mentioned the race, Riley grabbed Gale's hand and gave it a firm shake, saying, "You're on a team with Adella, which means we're enemies now. We'll probably be friends again when the race is over, but for now, you're just another bug for me to crush underfoot." Gale was used to his theatrics by now, so Riley knew he could get kind of into these things without concerning him too much. Riley finished with a cold edge to his voice, letting go of Gale's hand abruptly and taking a step back, in Dawn's direction.

Considering the threat he'd made, and the fact that he had to tilt his head pretty far just to make eye contact, he added, "Don't worry, I'll get a ladder to help me with crushing you. Or maybe climb onto Dawn's back? She's my teammate, so she should help out." Alright, that seemed like a good plan.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX==== ☠ ====

tab tab tab Axl was pissed, to say the least, and that was putting it mildly, and politely, personally it was surprising that he had such restraint over his anger, for not wanting to bite that damned teacher's neck. Him and his god damn sister paired up? She was useless in anything that required energy unless it was feeding. And by god, he was way too competitive to deal with losing. The dark haired youthful boy started making his way towards his sister, when something else happened. While he wanted to rip that damn teacher a new one, for pairing them together, he froze, watching that blonde man with glasses, from listening to Addy's thoughts, that was Dr. Paole, and the way he eyed his sister's lips, then handed her something... the worst part was that she blanked out, for once she was speechless over being handed something! Without thinking, he growled at the bespectacled nurse, "We don't need your help with her diet. I can control mine just fine. Thanks but no thanks, besides I'm not going to let some perverted old fool, that stares at her lips get anywhere near her!"

He snarled, pushing 'Luca's' hand away from her, before she could even take the cloth."Axl, you're being brash.... and kinda scary.... he was just being nice." Axl had heard what Adria said, but it didn't register, shoving the blue haired girl behind him, with his fangs bared, he continued his rant, "Let's go, Adria, if we're stuck together, your slow a** better not slow me down. I hate losing. Also you still have blood on your lips from your little snack." He snagged his sister's hand and started pulling her away from the crowd of teachers, Ax, you're being unfair, he wasn't staring at my lips! he shot her a glare, but stopped with a sigh, scratching the back of his neck before nearly yelling. "Adria! If he's looking at you for having blood on your lips, what do you think will happen when it's that time of month?! You flipping idiot Adria, you aren't allowed near him without me around, end of story. And you are not to see him about our dietary needs, like he could even begin to fathom what we need."

Silence is indeed golden. Axl hummed to himself, fully aware that Adria could hear that thought, but apparently from what he said, she was rendered speechless, twice in five minutes? That had to be a record. A cold smile graced his pale lips as he dragged Addy by her wrist with him, away from the teachers, to prepare for the relay.
          XXXXXXXXXXXX==== ☠ ====
          ♔ company-Adria-teachers-adria
          ♕ location- Gym
          ♖ wearing- Simple black shirt, black pants, converse
          ♗ hungry? Nope
          ♘ thoughts- Dude's a perv
          ♙ Ooc: He purposely spoke loud enough so the students and staff could hear, feel free to react if you want.

Calling Carnage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces