Angelic Demigod

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

A Roleplay By: Aura-Silvier

OOC Profiles

Angelic Demigod

Letter Of Invitation

On a typical morning you walk outside to check your mail and are surprised to find a letter addressed to you. It is sealed with a wax seal bearing a stylized wing crest. Curiously you open it and read:

Dear (Insert Your Name Here),

From the desk of Headmistress Laela,

I am happy to inform you that you have been invited to attend Silverwing Academy. It has come to our attention that you have recently discovered something about yourself. That you're able to do certain things that others aren't. Perhaps you can move objects with your mind? Or conjure flames? Whatever your gift is you are invited to attend our school.

Silverwing Academy has been around for almost a hundred years now, training and helping gifted individuals such as yourself and help you hone and understand your abilities. We are located in a rather remote location in the mountains and offer a very wide variety of classes ranging from english and math, to more specialized courses such as Enchanting, Combat Training and Power Control classes. We have a skilled staff who specialize in handling abilities much like yours.

We are a boarding facility and you'll be assigned a room and roommate upon your arrival. Despite being in a remote location you'll find we have any facilities you might need such as our own Cafeteria, Specialized dorms, Spa, Gym, Track, Several Olympic Size Pools and many more! We hope you'll consider our invitation. Should you choose to accept make sure to pack the essentials such as clothes. Uniforms are a requirement at the school. (Uniforms will be waiting for you in your assigned dorm. Yes...we already know your size.)

To accept our invitation you must simply must burn this letter at twilight. Make sure you are packed fully when you do!

We hope to see you soon!

-Headmistress Laela Silverwing

Angelic Demigod

Roleplay Rules!

1. First and foremost. Follow the Gaia Terms of Service. Remember that page of words you didn't read when you signed up for your account? Obey that. Gaia's rules trump my own!

2. No excessive cussing/swearing. It's fine on occasion but let's keep the RP decently friendly. Keep it realistic. I mean...do you say a curse word every other word IRL? If so...that's kind of crazy. Use your best judgement.

3. No sex. Period. This is non-negotiable. There will be no taking it to PM's, No Fading-to-Black. Nothing. This can get an RP and it's owner banned. This means no Cannonballing her Fiddle cove, Waxing the Dolphin, Polishing the Rod, Having the painters in, Banging her bing-bongs, No adjusting the Bait N' Tackle. Nada. That being said...put one of those in the title of your PM along with 'Silverwing' to let me know you read the rules! And for those of you asking! Pictures aren't required, but if you do put one in. ANIME ONLY! biggrin

3 1/2. Use the provided skeleton to apply to the rp!

4. Please, don't join and then never post! It's absolutely frustrating and makes my life difficult trying to sort out who is rping and who isn't! If you aren't going to roleplay then don't bother joining. Simple as that.

5. Try and post as often as you can! Try to post at least three or four times a week. Posts are what keeps the RP moving and helps it to gain popularity! So let's keep it fresh and constantly moving!

6. Drama is encouraged! But don't over-do it. If your character is quiet and keeps to themselves because they have a degenerative disease that is going to eventually kill them. That's fine! That can be quite tragic if they become popular with others. But seriously...don't be a drama queen. Don't draw every bit of attention to yourself and ruin it for everyone else. Be creative with it!

7. Romance is encouraged! Romance is the spice of life and one of the cuter things about school-based RP's! What good is a school rp without some cute romances to go with it?

8. No God-Modding or Powerplaying. Seriously...don't have your characters power level be over 9000! What? 9000!? Keep it at a decent point so that you aren't ruining it for everyone else. Be creative with your powers and abilities!

9. Be nice to the rest of the Rper's. After all...it's them you have to interact with. So be respectful and tolerant of others. If there is something you don't like and think is souring the rp, contact me and I will deal with it!

10. Last but not least, I am god in this RP, so what I say goes. End of story! biggrin

11. Alright...I know I said ten was the last one but this one is good! Just have fun! Rp's are all about fun!

12. I know! I know! I keep saying it's the last one...but I have to add this. Please PM me your profiles for approval before you post them! Ciao for now.

Angelic Demigod

Skeletons!

STUDENT

Female Uniforms

Male Uniforms

[b][align=center][size=24][color=purple] [u]STUDENT[/u] [/color][/color][/size][/align][/b]

[align=left][color=color][b]Name:[/color] (Pretty Self Explanatory! Put your characters full name here. Be creative.)
[color=color][b]Age:[/b][/color] (How old is your character? For students this would be the 15-19 range. But for Teachers it could be anywhere from 19 - 1 billion years old. Again, be creative.)
[color=color][b]Grade:[/b][/color] (Grade should correspond with age unless your character is overly intelligent and skipped grades!)
[color=color][b]Gender:[/b][/color] (Male? Female? Or something in between?)
[color=color][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] (Heterosexual, Bi, Gay? Or otherwise?)
[color=color][b]Race:[/b][/color] (What race is your character? Werewolf? Perhaps they're a shapeshifter or a neko? Be creative!)
[color=color][b]Abilities/Powers:[/b][/color] (What sort of abilities or powers does your character possess? List all Abilities/Powers. But don't go over the top. I don't want a character who has Super Strength, Super Speed, Telekinesis, and can fly. That's a little ridiculous...)
[b][color=color]Personality:[/color][/b] (Who IS your character? Are they quiet as a cricket? Or perhaps they're outgoing and make jokes all the time to cover up for inner pain? Be creative and try to make your character unique!)
[b][color=color]Bio:[/color][/b] (What has your characters life been up to this point? How did they get where they are? What sort of things happened to them over the years? Write out their history, their story.)
[b][color=color]Other:[/color] [/b](Anything else that we missed goes here!)
[b][color=color]Dorm:[/color][/b] (What dorm are they in? Floor # + Room Number please!)
[b][color=color]Classes: [/color][/b] (List what classes your characters are taking here! Minimum of 3 classes!
[b][color=color]Extracurricular Activities:[/color][/b] (Any clubs/teams or committee's you are on!)
[b][color=color]Picture:[/color][/b] (Insert a picture URL here! This is completely optional!)
[b][color=color]Username:[/color][/b] (Insert Username Here!)[/align][/b]

TEACHER

[b][align=center][size=24][color=purple] [u]TEACHER[/u] [/color][/color][/size][/align][/b]

[align=left][color=color][b]Name:[/color] (Pretty Self Explanatory! Put your characters full name here. Be creative.)
[color=color][b]Age:[/b][/color] (How old is your character? For students this would be the 15-19 range. But for Teachers it could be anywhere from 19 - 1 billion years old. Again, be creative.)
[color=color][b]Grade:[/b][/color] (Grade should correspond with age unless your character is overly intelligent and skipped grades!)
[color=color][b]Gender:[/b][/color] (Male? Female? Or something in between?)
[color=color][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] (Heterosexual, Bi, Gay? Or otherwise?)
[color=color][b]Race:[/b][/color] (What race is your character? Werewolf? Perhaps they're a shapeshifter or a neko? Be creative!)
[color=color][b]Abilities/Powers:[/b][/color] (What sort of abilities or powers does your character possess? List all Abilities/Powers. But don't go over the top. I don't want a character who has Super Strength, Super Speed, Telekinesis, and can fly. That's a little ridiculous...)
[b][color=color]Personality:[/color][/b] (Who IS your character? Are they quiet as a cricket? Or perhaps they're outgoing and make jokes all the time to cover up for inner pain? Be creative and try to make your character unique!)
[b][color=color]Bio:[/color][/b] (What has your characters life been up to this point? How did they get where they are? What sort of things happened to them over the years? Write out their history, their story.)
[b][color=color]Other:[/color] [/b](Anything else that we missed goes here!)
[b][color=color]Classes Taught: [/color][/b] (What classes does your staff member teach? Minimum of 1!)
[b][color=color]Coaches Or Supervises:[/color][/b] (Does your teacher run a club or team? If so, list it here!)
[b][color=color]Picture:[/color][/b] (Insert a picture URL here! This is completely optional!)
[b][color=color]Username:[/color][/b] (Insert Username Here!)[/align][/b]

Angelic Demigod

Classes!

If you want to teach a class that isn't on the list just put it in your teacher profile and I will add it!

- English
- Math
- History
- Science
- Power Control
- Advanced Power Control
- Potions
- Cosmetology
- Mythical Creatures
- Gym
- Combat Training
- Track
- Swimming
- Archery
- Horseback Riding (Taught By: -Reserved-)
- Pegasus Riding (Taught By: -Reserved-)
- Choir
- Art
- Literature
- Biology
- Trigonometry
- Close Combat
- Survival Training
- Music
-Zoology

School Jobs!

If you want a job I have not listed just put it in your profile and I will add it!

- Nurse(s): Alexandria Sakura Chandler (One of my Characters)

- Stable hand(s):

- Cafeteria Chef(s):

- Dorm Master/Mistress(s):

Clubs!

If you want me to add a club that isn't on here just list it in your profile and I will put it up!

Student Council:
President:
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Swim Club:
Captain: Beck Pelagius
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Track Club:
Coach(s):
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Horseback/Pegasus Riding Club:
President: -Reserved-
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Fashion Club:
President:
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Choir:
President:
Vice-President:
Member: Aella Cipris
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Gardening Club:
President:
Vice-President:
Member: Jazelle Coeur de Plume
Member: Amelia Wildflower
Member:
Member:

Theatre Club:
President:
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Robotics Club:
President:
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Small Ensembles Club:
President:
Vice-President:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Angelic Demigod

Dorms!

Two students to a dorm! They are all co-ed! Specialty Dorms available!

1st Floor:
Dorm 01:
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

2nd Floor:
Dorm 01:
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

3rd Floor:
Dorm 01:
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

4th Floor:
Dorm 01:
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04: Beck Pelagius
Dorm 05: Aella Cipris
Dorm 06: Loralei Croix

Basement (Specialty dorms. For Students requiring special environments in their rooms!):
Dorm 01: (Electrically Insulated, added technology) Semira (Semi) Suffox
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

Roof (Specialty dorms. For Students requiring special environments in their rooms!:
Dorm 01 (Built in style of an Aviary): Jazelle Coeur de Plume
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

Stables (Specialty dorms. For Students requiring special environments in their rooms! Especially those that are related to animals/nature):
Dorm 01: Amelia Wildflower
Dorm 02:
Dorm 03:
Dorm 04:
Dorm 05:
Dorm 06:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers