Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina opens the door, Snowball immediately looking up from a small clothes basket with a bed comforter as a matress. 'Meoooow' he says as he hops out of the basket to walk over to his owner. "Hey kitty! Were you a good kitten for mommy?" She coos as she picks the snowy white kitten up, nuzzling it's nose with her own, recieving a lick on the tip of her nose as a yes. "Good. Now, let mommy go get ready for bed." The girl says as she puts the kitten on her bed, walking into the bathroom and turning the shower on. Images of taking a shower with Veith played back in her head as she smiles, drawing the exact same picture in a sketch pad before getting into her with a white ball of fluff curling up on her stomach as it's lights out for the duo.
User Image
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina watched in confusion as Michael carried Nakita aff to follow Ria and Vince. "Um. Ok. I'll just sit here." Genkina said as she tilted her head. She laid under the tree and relaxed. The day seemed nice and bright, though she wished it would rain. While laying on the ground, she stretched and yawned. Closing her eyes to take a small nap. After ten to fifteen minutes, she heard her stomach grumble. When she sat up, she saw Ria walking to the dorms. As Genkina began to stand up, she saw Vince with a tray of food and was heading in the direction of the dorms as well. "I wonder if they got in an argument?" Genkina said to herself. She then made her way to the cafeteria, where she grabbed and paid for her food. She turned around and looked for a place to sit. She saw Nakita and Michael in the corner, though they seemed to be fighting as well. "Is everyone angry today?" she wondered. Continuing to look about the cafeteria, she then saw Veith sitting at a table alone. "Maybe he isn't cranky," she continued to think. Making her way to his table, she sat two seats away from him. "Hello Veith! I hope you don't mind if I sit here with you," Genkina said with a smile.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith was eating like a barbarian; eating in a fast pace without stopping for a breath of air. Living years in the streets of finding anything to eat, then forced off to his mothers because of the separation of parents learning table manners. Now alone, he was free of eating how he wanted. Though that soon end as he had seen someone walked by. His mouth was left opened for a moment to scan the person. Now knowing it was Genkina, he quickly then cleaned hismelf with his napkin and made a awkward smile at her. "Not at all! Sit, sit." he said with a smile. "So, how have you been doing since the last time I visited you?" he asked.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina took a sip of her drink before responding to Veith. "Well I have been doing pretty well compared to everyone else I've seen. Talked with some friends, slept under a tree, and now sitting to eat my meal. Yepp. I'd have to say I'm doing fine. How about you?" Genkina asked. She began to eat her food with a few bites here and there. She wiped her mouth every so often, to ensure that she wasn't getting messy.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith chuckled, "Well that's sounds fun. Me? I just took an easy exam, picked up my work buddy and started a overtime project with P.K. Still thankful of that poptart you gave, and chowing down on some burgers. I say we both had a splendid yet awkward day." he said as he now took little bites of his burger wiping his mouth a few times after the bites. "What's going on with your friends?" he asked as he remembered her saying that the others are not doing so well.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina took a moment to finish the bite of food in her mouth. "Well, I saw Ria and Vince heading towards the dorms. Ria seemed pretty down but I'm not sure why. And Vince seemed worried when he was chasing her down," Genkina started to say. She then pointed over to Michael and Nakita. "And I'm not sure what's going on between those two, but Nakita seems rather mad at Michael. It's kind of the reason I sat with you, so they wouldn't ruin my good mood. so I guess I should thank you for being the only other person who is happy right now!" Genkina said with a slight giggle.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith nodded at her friends situation and laughed at her reason for attending to his table. "Well what could I say, it's hard not to be happy during most times. And now I see that is a good omen, no?" he said with a chuckle. "Well hopefully your friend's fiasco will end in a more positive note. Don't want you being caught in the middle or being the "love" cushion hm?" he said with a grin as he took a sip of his drink.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina couldn't help but laugh. "A love cushion?! Are you insane? Maybe if Nakita raped me but the others, I highly doubt. Besides I'm not sure they would turn to me to be a 'love' cushion, I wouldn't know what to do!" she said as she continued to laugh. As she continued to giggle a little she began to eat her food again.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith laughed with her, "Sure you do, Remember that stuff I showed you earlier?! Those are fighting moves my friend! Guarantee to leave them stunned even the rapist......maybe. Anyways, besides the "loving", I'm sure you'll be a sweet sensation with your looks and kindness. Hell, give em a poptart! Sure that'll be satisfying." he said with a chuckle as he looked at his tray realizing that he had finished his food. .
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina thought of what Veith had to say. "The lesson was fighting moves? I'm not to sure how well that would work in an anctual fight," Genkina said with a giggle. "A sweet sensation with my looks and kindness? What in the world is this boy talking about?" Genkina thought to herself. She continued to listen to Veith as he talked. So when you say Love cushion, what you actually mean is be a good friend and let them have a shoulder to lean on?" Genkina questioned. She continued to eat her meal, not even half way finished. Looking over at Veith's tray, she saw that he was out of food. "I guess you're gonna leave now that you don't have anything to eat, right?," Genkina asked.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

"Depends on whom your fighting." he said with a chuckle. "That's exactly what I'm saying. Unless some of your friends are sexually active then that when the "love" comes into play if gone too far." he said with a sigh. "Well sure my food is gone, but that doesn't mean we should end the conversation, ya?" he said as he moved the tray aside and looked back at her with a smile. .
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina rolled her eyes. "I know all of my friends are sexually active," Genkina said with a chuckle. She smiled at Veith. "I guess you're right. We can continue talking," she said cheerfully. She took another bite of her food and then a sip of water. She tried to hurry up so that Veith wouldn't have to just sit there while she ate. "So what do you want to talk about?" Genkina asked.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith nodded as he sip more of his drink as that was the only thing he had left besides the empty tray. "Well, I kinda ran out of ideas, so........Let's do the basics, no? Well, we met today and I have no idea of your background. So, Genkina, tell me about yourself." he said with a smile.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina thought for a moment. "The basics. Ok. Well, I'm 14. I'm in the tenth grade. I am the only daughter of the wealthy Kyūketsuki family," she began. She stopped to think some more. "Hmm. I'm a destroyer. I hate being called a kid or short. I like candy. And I.... hmm," She paused again. She tapped her head with her index finger and then exclaimed, "I have plans on being a house wife in the future!"

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith smiled, "Good to know. Guess it's my turn eh?" he said before he took a deep breath. "Well then, I'm 17 in the eleventh grade. Hmmm, I wouldn't say wealthy, but my familiy is well known famous pilots, Heiro "Spiral Mist" and Ineida "Death Hunter" Vennith. I'm a jack of all trades, but I rather preform with a Ghost. I have a smoking problem, and my plans......" he said as he stopped talking for a moment to be in deep thought. "My plans are....to see what my mind takes me." he said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff