8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

████████████████████████████ ████████ ████ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

╔══════════════

xxxxxxx Creator ( » ) Pegasus Melodic Harmony
                      xxxxxxx Graphics ( » ) Picmonkey && Pegasus Melodic Harmony
                      xxxxxxx Images ( » ) Google Images
                      xxxxxxx Inspiration ( » ) Universities, Majors, Memories, and many anime series
                      xxxxxxx Status ( » ) Closed | Under construction
                      xxxxxxx Colors ( » ) Dark Orchid && Medium Turquoise && Pale Violet Red && Golden Rod

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════

xxxxxxx T
                      hrough the years……We forget. We forget birthdays, holidays, events, things we learned in school but the biggest thing we always seem to forget is about the friends we have made. We go through so many years of learning in classrooms and grow up with many people who you seem to grow ever so close too. Best friends, enemies, loves all of these things seem to be a part of the world we live in. Sadly enough, a lot of these things get lose through the many years of life we have. Our story focuses on a group that were once the closest group of friends and where they have all ended up.

xxxxxxx E lementary school was the start. These friends formed an alliance was formed. Their alliance was called “the Sun’s Smile”. Their ages were a bit more or a bit less, but they didn’t care. They were the best of friends. From day one, these ten friends were always seen talking before and after school, during recess and whenever they could. These ten friends were what inspired many people. Birthdays were celebrated, crushes were formed and some enemies of this group formed. Time seemed to be endless for these lovely children.

xxxxxxx T heir weird came crumbling down when one of the older girls began to the domino effect. Her family missed her home country and they decided to move back after the school year was out. She was in the fifth grade with a few of the others. This created the chain that soon crumbled from rust. As they continued to grow older most of the others moved away, either to other countries or other cities. Only three remained in the original place of the Sun’s Smile. Contact stayed for a while, but once they all hit middle school where they were, it slowly faded into the backs of their mind and they created more to their life. New friendships, some enemies, and love that was created where they grew up.

xxxxxxx T he years were kind and most of them grew up to be beautiful people and loved life. Two of the originals stayed together and are still the best of friends. What makes things interesting is fate. Fate plays a funny part in this world. It decides to be cruel at first but lovely later. Thanks to this funny thing called fate these friends were to be reunited. Their ages range of university and they are now all at Bradly University in England. The Celtic wolves’ school is now where they all attend but it isn’t just the original Sun’s smile anymore. It now includes lovers, enemies and some more interesting tales.

xxxxxxx O ur story begins with them all signing up for the same class, the same literature course where they reconnect. This is where our story picks up and this, is where the memories come back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════╝

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

╔══════════════

xxxxxxx #1 ( » ) I have worked very hard to create this roleplay so please don't steal anything, and follow the basic GaiaOnline Rules!!
                      xxxxxxx #2 ( » ) For the sake of the roles, they have basic fairytale character names. This doesn't mean your character has to have that name! Once you have given them a name, all the names will be changed! So example would be say Pinocchio was named John Deer, all references to him will be changed to John Deer. Since I'm still on names, I don't care what country the name comes from. I really don't. All I ask is that you get creative and not everyone have a Japanese name. Be creative, mix names, go crazy! :3 'Kay?
                      xxxxxxx #3 ( » ) When the application forms are up, please send those first!! I have to have an application form first in order to ensure that the proper person is picked for this role. The forms will have a title, which will be listed down below with the form itself. So pay attention!!! Also do remember! This isn't a first come first serve roleplay! I will require samples in a sample thread for me to look over. Yes I like layouts, but I know people charge crazy amounts on here to make layouts so just do what you can! :3 Love ya!
                      xxxxxxx #4 ( » ) When filling out the profile, ask as many questions as you want! If you want to change one thing slightly, go right ahead! I created just a guideline of who your character has interacted with, and you can change it, just ask me first. I'm pretty open about it. : D Don't be scared, I don't bite!! (much~). You will also have to create this profile in a multi-post profile thread for yourself. Then send me a link to that thread and I will approve it or ask you to change something small.
                      xxxxxxx #5 ( » ) Ages need to be typical College range. Do note, the oldest person, ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ , will only be about 22 to 24. So the youngest can only be about 19, maybe 18. NO ONE IS YOUNGER THAN 18!
                      xxxxxxx #6 ( » ) Even though some characters weren't in Sun's Smile, mingle how you will. DRAMA, LOVE, HATE, NOVELA! Make this as juicy as you want!
                      xxxxxxx #7 ( » ) One thing I'd love for you to include in your application, aside from what it says in the form itself, is what is there was a 1930's afterwar time roleplay to be created? Give me your opinion.
                      xxxxxxx #8 ( » ) In reality the guidelines are basically to say who stayed, who they liked and what not. It is very much open to interpretation! Be original! Be you!
                      xxxxxxx #9 ( » ) All photos will be anime. I don't care if you use a face or not (which I do have a face claim portion!!! and I, the creator, will be having a face claim!) Just no real people. I dislike those just because most people use stars....>.> and I swear if I see one Taylor "crap" Swift thing....I'm gonna hurl.
                      xxxxxxx #10 ( » ) Any questions? Just ask me if something isn't clear! I have no issue clarifying something, or if I have messed up on something just let me know. I'm here to not only keep order but to improve myself as well. :3
                      xxxxxxx #11 ( » ) Finally, Just have fun! I do want this to be crazy but fun. Don't ignore people and please do be nice!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════╝

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ
                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Original Member of Sun's Smile & one of the two who stayed in the hometown until now.
                                                  Best friends still with ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ
                                                  Lost contact with all the others due to some family issues
                                                  He is the oldest one of Sun's Smile
                                                  Shares an apartment with ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ , ᴘɪɴᴏᴄᴄʜɪᴏ & ᴊᴀғᴀʀ
                                                  Still carries a picture of his childhood crush, ᴍᴇɢᴀʀᴀ
                                                  Played By: ____________

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile & one of the two who stayed in the hometown until now
                                                  Best friends with ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ
                                                  Lived with his wealthy father, and his girlfriends which changed often
                                                  Had a huge crush on ᴛɪɴᴋᴇʀ ʙᴇʟʟ , while she was still in town, but once she left, fell for ᴀʀɪᴇʟ
                                                  Shares an apartment with ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ , ᴘɪɴᴏᴄᴄʜɪᴏ & ᴊᴀғᴀʀ

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴄᴀʀ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but left right before high school, moving to a different state
                                                  Was closest with ᴛʀɪᴛᴏɴ , and typically got into a lot of trouble with him
                                                  Kept in contact, but lost it when his sister died.
                                                  He was the second youngest in the group
                                                  Currently has a girlfriend, sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ
                                                  Shares a place with sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ , but he sometimes still thinks about ᴀʀɪᴇʟ

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʀɪᴛᴏɴ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but moved out of the country in 7th grade
                                                  His closest friend, whom he always got into trouble with, was sᴄᴀʀ
                                                  Had the biggest crush on sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ but was always teasing her
                                                  Got into a very interesting phase in high school where he met ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴇ , his current girlfiend
                                                  Currently shares a place with ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴇ , ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴜᴍʙ , and
                                                  ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴅʟᴇ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ’s girlfriend, who he doesn’t know yet is sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ɴᴀᴠᴇɴ

Original member of Sun’s Smile, but had to go back to his hometown when his mother died.
                                                  His closest friend, and biggest crush was ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ but never did anything cause of his shyness
                                                  When he moved back to his original hometown, he met ᴄʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ
                                                  ᴄʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ taught him how to be players, so they’ve had many girlfriends
                                                  Currently shares a place with ᴄʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ and it’s just the two of them.

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴍᴇɢᴀʀᴀ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but moved to Greece in 4th grade
                                                  Lost all contact with all of them, due to the difference in time zones.
                                                  Had a grade school crush on ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ , but only told ᴛɪɴᴋᴇʀ ʙᴇʟʟ about it
                                                  Her family made it big in the shopping industry and currently is quite wealthy
                                                  Started an online relationship with ᴄʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ , but doesn’t know more than what they have told each other online
                                                  She believes it is true love with the ᴄʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ
                                                  Currently lives in a nice sized home with her pets
                                                  Played By: Pegasus Melodic Harmony

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʀɪᴇʟ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but ended up going to a private school out of town.
                                                  Sometimes saw ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ & ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ around town until high school
                                                  Typically stayed in to study and keep up with her work, while sometimes taking time to talk to sᴄᴀʀ
                                                  Ended up moving away for high school, which was more like a college prep school
                                                  Met ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ at the college prep school and began to date him (in a very loose way of dating)
                                                  Currently lives in a townhouse with ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴇ , which has become strained because of their open relationship

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but left the school because her family became homeless and didn’t want the town to know.
                                                  Has the biggest thing for ᴛʀɪᴛᴏɴ , but thought he disliked her
                                                  Eventually was able to find a home when her mother became the maid / Mistress to ᴘɪɴᴏᴄᴄʜɪᴏ ’s Father.
                                                  Would play with ᴘɪɴᴏᴄᴄʜɪᴏ when they had time, but couldn’t thanks to her illness
                                                  Was able to finish her high school career with a strong average landing her a spot in the university.
                                                  Has two assigned roommates in the dorms, ʀᴜʙʏ ʀᴇᴅ , ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs & ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴏᴅ
                                                  ʀᴜʙʏ ʀᴇᴅ became her best friend, while ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴏᴅ is still very distant
                                                  ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs is known as the whore, well at least to all in the apartment

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛɪɴᴋᴇʀ ʙᴇʟʟ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but moved with her parents when they went on a health trip to Africa
                                                  Was pretty close to ᴍᴇɢᴀʀᴀ , since she knew about ᴍᴇɢᴀʀᴀ ’s crush on ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ
                                                  Has a huge thing for ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ , but figured he didn’t like her the same way when he got with ᴀʀɪᴇʟ
                                                  Ended up meeting ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴏᴅ in Africa, and grew close
                                                  Experimented with ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴏᴅ , and is in a secret relationship with her
                                                  Still thinks about ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ , but brushes it off like nothing
                                                  Currently lives on her own, goes to school and is working as a waitress

User Image

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ

Original Member of Sun’s Smile, but moved to California when she hit 6th grade.
                                                  Was always around ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ɴᴀᴠᴇɴ , which made them grow close
                                                  When she moved to California she met ᴅᴏᴘᴇʏ , a drug dealer
                                                  Her and ᴅᴏᴘᴇʏ hit it off and became a couple quite quickly
                                                  Thanks to ᴅᴏᴘᴇʏ she grew addicted to pot, and has been in rehab once for it
                                                  In a support group she met ʀᴜʙʏ ʀᴇᴅ , who is also her sponsor
                                                  Shares a studio apartment with ᴅᴏᴘᴇʏ , where they still will get high at times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces