Welcome to Gaia! ::

Araceli Trinity
Quote:
"Wow she must have had you young then, not that I'm really one to talk," she began. "Uh, well if she does meet someone make sure there right, because it's sad when you see so much heartbreak." She stopped for a second, "Well if you ever need that job, my mom grew up here and an old friend of her's owns this theater, they do plays and ballet and I've done a few odd jobs around there, but he's looking for someone steady. If you are intrested I am sure I could get it for you in a split second, plus free tickets."

"Really?" Raleigh grinned, "That would be great! Thanks!" He glanced at his watch quickly. "Do you know what time this class ends?" He asked her, not too happy about the aspect of going to math...obveously his worst subject. He sighed, "I really hope we don't get one of those teachers that gives review tests the first day..."

"Don't mention review tests, you'll give me shivers up my spine," she joked. "According to my watch it ended five minutes ago, but according to that clock it ends in five minutes, pick your poision."

He glanced to the front of the class, "Think the teachers watching?" He asked her quietly. It seemed the teacher was not watching, her nose burried in a magazene instead. Zipping up his backpack, he squng it over his shoulder and gestured for her to follow, before slipping out the door.
~Squee the Snail~
Araceli Trinity
Quote:
"Wow she must have had you young then, not that I'm really one to talk," she began. "Uh, well if she does meet someone make sure there right, because it's sad when you see so much heartbreak." She stopped for a second, "Well if you ever need that job, my mom grew up here and an old friend of her's owns this theater, they do plays and ballet and I've done a few odd jobs around there, but he's looking for someone steady. If you are intrested I am sure I could get it for you in a split second, plus free tickets."

"Really?" Raleigh grinned, "That would be great! Thanks!" He glanced at his watch quickly. "Do you know what time this class ends?" He asked her, not too happy about the aspect of going to math...obveously his worst subject. He sighed, "I really hope we don't get one of those teachers that gives review tests the first day..."

"Don't mention review tests, you'll give me shivers up my spine," she joked. "According to my watch it ended five minutes ago, but according to that clock it ends in five minutes, pick your poision."

He glanced to the front of the class, "Think the teachers watching?" He asked her quietly. It seemed the teacher was not watching, her nose burried in a magazene instead. Zipping up his backpack, he squng it over his shoulder and gestured for her to follow, before slipping out the door.

She put her bag on her shoulder and escourted her self after him, closing the door to avoid a slam. She stepped in to the hall behind him and stopped and looked at him, "Now this is my type of posion," she stated with a chuckle walking in his direction.
((Gotta go for a bit...I'll be back in an hour or so...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff