Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                          // WELCOME TO YOUR FALL TERM
                                    User Image
                                    *GIF FROM HEARTSANDMAGIC ON TUMBLR*

CLASS 1-A has certainly made their mark this year with Miss Tiramisu still having a hard time adjusting. Does anyone know why exactly? It's understandable that children moving from middle school to a bigger high school can be quite tough, but man! Miss Tiramisu is not making it easy for her classmates. At least Mister Zeppola seems to be in high spirits. Maybe his friendliness can save their class, or maybe his immaturity will sink his reputation. Remember that this is high school, and if you want to go on to many of Japan's renowned universities, you will certainly do your best in your second term.

Now if the previous class gives teachers a hard time, then CLASS 1-B is their saving grace. Miss Panna Cotta is quiet but creative. Some teachers are concerned with how flustered she gets, but they chalked it up to that's how some kids are! Naturally shy and embarrassed easily! Well, imagine how elated her homeroom teacher was when she found out that Miss Panna Cotta had volunteered to be a class representative! To put the icing on the cake, well-mannered Mister Cannoli is a member of this class. He can be pretty sarcastic, which can put some of his classmates off, but is a joy to have in class. Continue to do your best in your second term!

CLASS 1-C is a real mixed bag. On one hand, there is Miss Biscotti, who is a true champion of the class and whose energy gets can really get the class in motion. However, her mind has been more on athletics since the start of the second term with Sports Day coming up in another month. Hopefully she can juggle her grades as well as her athletics! There is also a new transfer student to this class, Mister Spumoni, but he either looks very lost or very disinterested. In any case, good luck you two!

Who hasn't Miss Caramel Apple slept with in CLASS 2-A? Probably not loner Mister Pretzel. Well, maybe... Anyway, don't forget you two kids are in school! Have a good time! Just, uh, not on school property.

In CLASS 2-B, we have graceful Miss Cotton Candy who can't seem to get her feet on the ground to start her journey to graduation and university. We can only help so much to prepare you for the real world. Just don't take any lessons from Mister Fried Dough, who has been known to charm his way to get what he wants. At least, those are the rumors we heard from your first term. It's time for a semi-fresh start, isn't it?

Don't walk into CLASS 2-C without a jacket. If Vice President Miss Snow Cone's sheer willpower and aura doesn't make you shiver, her cold stare will. Feel free to join Tea Ceremony Club, but be warned as she's the president. But the hot to her cold has got to be Mister Churro--haven't you heard him? He's only so loud when he gets fired up. Seriously. Don't come into this classroom if you can't handle the heat. Or the cold. Or both, ******** it.

CLASS 3-A is probably the nicest place a first year could wander into. After all, students could just wander into Miss Dorayaki's, uh, friendly embrace or get honest advice from President Mister Anmitsu. Two of these students have definitely earned their spot in the third year classroom, and at least one of them is dedicated to making your school year better!

CLASS 3-B houses actual princess Miss Castella, who is the very definition of classy and sophisticated in Omori Senior High. As uptight she can be, her demeanor is so gentle that even some third years can't bring themselves to talk to her. But you know who you do want to talk to? Mister Kushidango. He'll talk to you. Hell, he will talk to anyone. But find him anywhere but his classroom. (Try the pool, he's the captain of the swim team.)

Need to spread some major gossip or study for exams? Welcome to CLASS 3-C. Miss Sata Andagi is known for never having a dull moment in her life, and she is making it her life goal to make sure there isn't one in Omori either. Come talk to her if you want to stir up some trouble. However, if your grades look bleak and you definitely want to go to college, Mister Senbei is sure to help you with some study pointers if not just flat out tutor you. With this being their second term, however, you'll probably find him studying more than ever.

CLASS 3-D is home to some of Omori Senior High's hard-hitting players. Sitting at one desk is Miss Yokan, whose brassy attitude is now being exchanged for being nicer? More approachable? Right. Okay. Just stick to what you're good at--whipping the cheer team into shape. You want someone nice? Look no further than Mister Chinsuko, with his humorous and trusting disposition. No wonder he's popular. He's getting more popular with the books, though, since he's trying to get into Tokyo University.

Good luck in your second term! This first week must have felt like it dragged on forever, but rest assured that the next couple of months will fly by and soon it will be Christmas and the New Year! Do your best now so that you won't find yourself scrambling in your third term.

Enjoy your weekend!
User Image

███████████ ███ ███ ███████████
TIME 0415pm xxx CURRENTLY LEAVING THE SCHOOL LIBRARY

'Aah~ Already the end of the first week of being back!' Sugihara Nagi thought as she left her classmates in the library. She waved at them once more from the doorway before strolling down the hallway. How many times had she done this? Walk down this exact hallway? Hundreds. She began feeling nostalgic for a place she was still apart of, and she shook her head. There wasn't any time for that kind of nonsense. After all, it was Friday, and she had a date. It was a surprising, considering her high standards and sassy mouth sent most boys running. But this boy wasn't most boys. This boy was from Tokyo High, and they had been talking ever since they met at the summer festival just a couple months ago. Miss Yokan was intrigued by him, and she wanted to go out with him. Her track record proved that she got what she wanted at least eight-five percent of the time.

Hello, eighty-sixth percent.

Their plans were to meet by Shinagawa's train station and spend the evening there. Well, spend the evening there until 10 o'clock which was when she had to catch her train in order to get home in time for curfew. Nagi cupped her cheeks with excitement as her schoolbag swung back and forth with each stride. She paused and fished around in her bag before retrieving her cell phone with a phone charm dangling from it. Today it was a squishy chocolate frosted doughnut. Tonight it was going to be Luna from Sailor Moon that way this guy knew just what he was dealing with. Anime ride or die. She decided to send a text.

TO: dorayaki
                                      SUBJECT: I think I'll wear my new skirt tonight!

Misaki-chan,
                                      I'm super duper ******** excited for my date tonight!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
                                      Gonna go home and get ready! Going to wear the new skirt we bought a couple weeks ago.
                                      The tight one~~ You were right as always and my a** does look good in them.
                                      Unrelated, it's so hot!! Hope this kid doesn't come in a suit, lol, you know how Tokyo High gets... (╯へ╰)
                                      Anyway!! I'm just sending this to you just in case I'm too busy making out with him later (◕‿-)
                                      I'll text you soon!

Nagi continued her way down to the shoe lockers and bent over to change her shoes. She lifted her head and narrowed her eyes. Someone else was walking around in her. She could feel someone's damn eyes on her. She turned her head and saw that stupid new kid standing by the exit, mouth slightly agape and clutching his backpack like a lifeline.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Nagi asked abruptly. "You look really ******** creepy just staring like that!" But he didn't answer, and Nagi finished changing her shoes. She approached him, put a hand on her hip, and pointed at him with her other hand. "Yo! Listen to your senpai when she is speaking to you!" He bowed his head suddenly and muttered some half-assed apology. Nagi brushed past him on her way out.

Not even some weirdo new kid was going to ruin her afternoon. Not when she had a new skirt and push up bra.

Noob

User Image

To go to baseball practice or to not go to baseball practice, now THAT was the question.

Fukui Yuhei loosened his tie before unbuttoning the ever so constraining collar around his neck and sighing deeply. After being reprimanded for his "messy" appearance by three different school officials, including the class president, he just gave in, buttoned up his shirt and tightened up his tie for the rest of the day. Of course this lead to extreme discomfort for the boy which resulted in a lot of restlessness for the last three periods of school thus making him feel way too exhausted for baseball practice. At least that was the excuse he was conjuring up in order to justify not going.

Plus! It was the end of the first week back at school! Like hell he was going to waste a young Friday night standing out in the late summer heat, catching pop flies for two hours. Hell no. Hell. No.

Strolling through the familiar halls, the brunette recognized a few faces, waving and nodding to them as they passed. Has it really been a year and a half since I've transferred here... ? he thought to himself, running his fingers through his hair. It seemed just like yesterday when he was the odd transfer student from Tokyo and what a bustle in the student gossip that made. Of course he enjoyed just about every second of it, telling his little story of how beautiful the city was, but how his heart yearned for smaller town living. The girls especially loved it because it was just so humble for a well-to-do boy to settle in the little town of Omori. Prince to pauper facade. And oh how he played up that role.

But now, entering into his second semester of his second year at Omori, the Fried Dough noticed the whispers became less and less. It didn't bother him too much, blending in with the school population was somewhat a breath of fresh air, but he knew that he'd get bored of that pretty soon. He needed to up the ante. Stir the pot. Get the people going--Pulled out of his thoughts as he approached his favorite place in all of Omori High and let out an amorous sigh.

"Oh, beautiful, glorious stairwell of Omori High~"

If he could spend the entire day sitting at the bottom of the stairs, Yuhei probably would. The skirts seemed extra short this semester, but perhaps spending his time dodging pedestrians in Tokyo over summer vaca had him a little deprived of his well deserved serving of long limbs climbing up the upper levels of the school. He almost had a heart attack the second day back when he spotted a damsel in a barely dress code appropriate skirt and thigh highs. Sure, it might of been a little too warm for thigh highs, but Yuhei was absolutely certain he had fallen in love watching her walk up the stairs. Then as she turned to conquer the next flight and Yuhei was about to recite the entire balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, the boy's hormones deflated instantly.

The leggy blonde was, of course, Rei Hanako.

Previously being classmates in year one, he spent a lot of time getting to know the feisty Caramel Apple. Maybe a little too much, but it resulted in a rather unique friendship between the two. There was no doubt that she was absolutely beautiful with quite the brain and exquisite taste to match, but they were a little too much alike for anything to truly blossom into anything but platonic companionship. Plus, Hanako was a little too much for him to handle in the bedroom. A little spice here and there was great, but chains and whips definitely did not excite the fried treat.

Pushing the sight of his friend's legs out of his mind, he jogged down the stairs before leaning against railing on the bottom step prime upskirt action and pulled out his phone.

User Image

Flipping his phone between his fingers, Yuhei waited for a reply, politely smiling at each female before they ascended up the glorious, glorious stairs.

God bless Omori.
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
HOW YOU GON' BE TALKIN s**t YOU ACT LIKE I JUST GOT UP IN IT, BEEN THE NUMBER ONE DIVA IN THIS GAME FOR A MINUTE
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

The school had been cleaned top to bottom, and not a speck of dust was left in the school. It hadn’t even been a full month into the second semester and Misaki Arvisu spent her last period changing that by scratching kanji into the top of her desk. ‘Iseki-sensei can get it <3’ was slowly carved into the wood and she gave a wry smile before she turned to the clock. Five minutes. Misaki sighed loudly and inappropriately, leaning back in her chair. She stared at the professor’s a** as he wrote down for the weekend and she started carelessly braiding her hair. It was only a matter of time before the semester's first weekend was here.

The bell rang out with the sound of liberty and Misaki was on her feet before it was over. She grinned from ear to ear and whipped out her phone, skipping to the front of the class. “Iseki-san~! Take a picture with me!” “I uh, don’t think that’s quite-” Too late. She held the phone out and took a selfie with the chalkboard behind her, since Misaki was too busy doing nothing to write it down. The professor’s dumbstruck face blurred in the background. “Oh perfect!! I’ll tag you on Moriko tonight-” “ARIVISU-” “Chu!” She blew a kiss and ran out the door with a cackle.

The girl couldn’t go three seconds down the hallway before running into friends and acquaintances. It was mostly mindless chatter. Hey, how’s the baseball club been? We should hit the mall in Shinagawa soon! Misaki liked them all just fine, but she just wanted to lasso them all up and hop on a plane. It was all the same bullshit, didn’t anyone else wanna get out of here like she did? Omori was for all them old folk who wanted to watch a few sunsets before kicking the bucket. What about clubs? Concerts? Maybe a SKYSCRAPER?

Like hell she was gonna let herself get stuck here. Stars needed room to shine.

She pulled out her phone and started to upload the picture she took on instagram. Misaki chuckled and drew a heart on the screen around her teacher’s face. What a dolt. She wanted to do some extra credit after class with him, goddamn. She blinked as the phone in her hand vibrated, before displaying a message from Nagi. Dorayaki lit up like a christmas tree and read it twice before leaning against the wall of the hallway.

TO: THE MAIN BAE

SUBJECT: re: I think I'll wear my new skirt tonight!
                          GURLLLLLLL
                          you gon go so hard uwahhhhhhh
                          damn straight yo booty look good nagi-chan c’mon C’MON IT DON’T TAKE MUCH
                          YOU GOT a** FOR DAYS (¬‿¬)
                          i knooowwwwww it’s so hot and I LOVE IT! just be prepared for when it gets hotter later with tokyo boy lol
                          omigosh you better get it i’mma pray for you. dear lord give nagi-chan the booty ≧◉◡◉≦
                          peace out baby
                          <3

She slid her phone back together and thought about going to change her shoes. It was hot, but she was used to the sizzle of the sun. Her shoulders were still a little tinged with red from the last time she was out in this kind of heat. Maybe she could go for a run before practice? She looked at her phone again and groaned at the time. Never mind. Misaki pushed practice back to 4:45, since apparently some students couldn’t make it otherwise? Cause they had to STUDY? What-ev-er. At least she had a bit of time to kill before practice.

Dorayaki turned to go towards the staircase and took off, running through the crowd of students. She flipped the skirt of one of her friends and the girl let out a wail. “I love me some lace, Kimi-chan!” “MISA-CHAN, NOOOOO!” The third year laughed as she ran, hopping on the rail of the staircase. “Beep beep, ********!” A couple students had to dodge her legs as she went down along the railing. Misaki slid to a halt at last on the first floor, turning her head to see the self-proclaimed Omori prince. Okay sure he was cute, but was he busting his cute little booty in baseball? Not so much.

“Fukui-kun~!” She hopped off and stood in front of him, folding her arms across her chest. What a little s**t. She saw him dip out of practice early last time, helloooooo. The girl leaned against the railing and was about to engage him further. Instead, she watched as a few of the second year girls walked up the stairs. Misaki shamelessly stared as they walked up, with their perfect legs and their perfect little bums. “Ugh god bless.” She mumbled, turning back to Fried Dough with a coy smile. “Did I catch you on your way to baseball practice?”

come harder this won't be easy xxxxx don't doubt yourself, trust me you need me xxxxxthis ain't a shoulder with a chip or an ego xxxxxbut what you think they all mad at me for?

User Image

User Image

TA KAHASHI//YASUO
SPUMONI SPUMONI SPUMONI SPUMONI SPUMONI

• Takahashi Yasuo stared out at Omori Senior High's sprawling grounds as Watanabe-sensei, the homeroom teacher of Classroom 1-C, continued to talk to him about how they were going to match the Omori curriculum to his previous school's curriculum. "Takahashi-san, it seems that with your marks at school... you are a little ahead of your peers. Just a little, Omori isn't that far behind from... er, what school was it again?" The young man stared at his teacher.

"Nagoya International School, sir."

The teacher laughed heartily, nodding as he smoothed out his light jacket. Yasuo continued staring at the man, unsure of what to say next. "Yes, yes... that's right... Nagoya International School. I heard that they teach you English and Japanese there, uh, bilingually. Is that so? It must be pretty expensive since it's private and all." Yasuo nodded.

"There are teachers from all sorts of places at that school. My mother taught mathematics for the students in elementary school, so I was able to go at discounted tuition since I was in my second year of middle school." Watanabe-sensei laughed again and nodded, looking over Yasuo's report cards and testing results when he applied for Omori Senior High. He muttered to himself over his high English and Japanese language marks, flipping through papers and flipping them back again. "Is there something wrong." He stated rather flatly. Watanabe-sensei shook his head but continued reading, settling down and looking rather serious for a change. He was a tall but aging man with peppered hair. There was a stitched up hole in the front of his jacket, but he looked rather happy in his position.

"I think you'll do fine here, Takahashi-san. I hope that you will take what you've learned at your previous school and aid your classmates who aren't doing well in English and Japanese language. Can you believe it? Kids here not doing well in Japanese language, and we speak Japanese." Watanabe-sensei sighed and leaned back in his chair, putting the papers down on his desk and running a hand through his hair. A teacher sitting at their desk nearby stifled a laugh. Yasuo just stared at them. "They just don't want to read Kanshi or Waka... I guess most kids don't." He looked at his books sitting neatly in a little shelf above his desk, worn books holding collections by the poets of Japan's past. "Oh, Takahashi-san, it's getting late. It's almost a quarter past four now. You can go." Great.

Yasuo got up and bowed his head at his teacher before gathering his things. He slung his book bag over his shoulder and across his chest as he made his way downstairs. There was baseball practice today, and Yasuo was excited though his face didn't care to show it. He wanted to work on pitching, but Misaki put him on the outfield for the time being. Outfield wasn't so bad a position--it was just hot as the afternoons dragged on. He found the shoe lockers easily, thank goodness. It was a real hassle at the previous baseball practice when he was late because he had taken a wrong turn and ended up in a meeting for the Newspaper Club. Boy, that was embarrassing. But one of the students pointed him out as the new kid, and they asked if he could answer some of their questions since Omori Senior High didn't get too many transfer students in the middle of the year. He answered their questions, and he ended up late to baseball practice. He could still hear Arvisu-senpai's words singing in his ears.

"If you are late again, I'm gonna bust ya a**~" Then she winked. Strange. Cute? Terrifying.

Yasuo changed his shoes quietly, putting his bag down to maneuver better. It seemed that he was the only one in there. He picked up his school and gym bag and walked towards the exit, turning to see if he had forgotten anything. Then he saw her. He held onto his backpack tightly as he watched her fluid movements. Brown hair cascaded down over her shoulder, and he tried so hard not to follow her lightly tanned legs up her dark skirt. He opened his mouth to greet her.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Oh no. He couldn't find the words. She was so beautiful but so scary. Like jellyfish. Or a shark. Jelly shark? "You look really ******** creepy just staring like that!" He blushed at her cursing him, and his eyes darted to the floor. Abort mission. Abort Abort ABORT. GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM. "Yo! Listen to your senpai when she is talking to you!" Yasuo bowed his head.

"Sorry?" He said quietly, but she was already on her way out. She brushed past him, and Yasuo turned to watch her leave. "Have a good weekend, Sugihara-senpai." He muttered to himself as he kicked at the ground slightly before heading to baseball practice. He didn't need two of his upperclassmen angry with him. One was doable. Especially if that one was the rumored spitfire Sugihara.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.#56c0a9
                                                                "Achoo~" Urgh. He felt like s**t. Complete and total s**t. As his pen continued to scribble the last of his notes, and assignments, his fingers ached for him to take a break. Every twist and turn of his body, it ached...this must be the effects of lack of sleep. And on top of that...he caught the cold yesterday, after carelessly taking a deep nap, right after taking a shower. Gahhh, out of all the aches, viruses, or whatever of the sort, having the cold was probably what he deemed the worst. It poses itself as harmless compared to the rest of its kin--even hiding behind a name such as a "sniffle," but no one ever thinks of that possibility...that it could kill you in your sleep.

"Almost done..." A half-groan, half sigh passed between his slightly opened lips. "Achoo~" The bell rang, just as he sneezed, and Kousuke only spared a moment to look up, but was probably the only one who didn't bother to leap off his seat, as he dilligently continued to work on his notes, looking up every now and then to look at the board to make sure he was writing everything word for word. Even when Misaki loudly teased their teacher, Kousuke did not budge. Whether it was out of fear he would get involve and somehow turn the tables to Misaki teasing him instead, or it was just the lack of interest at the moment, the boy was solid rock, and he continued to write till the very last script. "Page 44 to 89," He noted down, before he placed his pencil down, and closed his eyes as he stretched. He rolled his neck side to side and around, feeling the knots relieve itself in subtle cracks. Taking a deep breath in, he opened his eyes and found their homeroom teacher standing at the door, still yelling after Misaki.

Kousuke could only shake his head and chuckle lightly as he began to stand up to gather his books, pencils, and notebooks for the weekend. Misaki...she was something else. Another sigh escaped his lips as he slipped the handles of his backpack to one shoulder. 4:15. He should probably head to the student council meeting. Before heading to the other exit of the room at the back of the room, he called over to the turned figure of Iseki-sensei. "Have a nice weekend Iseki-sensei," He didn't wait for the man to return his goodbye as Kousuke slipped out of the room, and made his way to the council room in long, but weary strides.

Peeking his head into the room, he blinked at the emptiness of it before he slid himself in. Dropping his bag on top of the front desk, he turned his back from the seats that faced him, and turned to look at the blank board with a sigh. It was still early to say if anyone would bother to show up today, since it was a sort of last minute thing. He wouldn't particularly be irked or mad in the least bit, since clubs, sports, and tryouts were in session, and it was a Friday after all. And again...it was a last minute call for action--err, meeting....that was his fault. Another sigh. If Rin was the only one that showed aside from himself, that might just be alright too, since the entirety of this 15-30 minutes was really just getting paperworks all sorted, signed, and turned in and getting the last pinches of details for the winter outing sorted out. Which not only was Rin well aware, and caught up in the business (since they had spent most, if not all, of summer break with him helping with the preparations and stuff) , but was practically a one man--errr, woman kind of team.

"Oh...right!" A realization caught up with him, "I should probably let Takumi know I'd be late." Pulling his phone out from his pockets, he swiftly created a new message:

Takumi Kuriyama
                                                                    ( xxx ) - xxx - xxxx

Oi oi~ I should probably let you know I'm gonna be late...
                                                                        At the council room---just have a few things to take care of first
                                                                        I'll try to be there as soon as I wrap up the meeting. Sorry XD

Hitting the send button, he watched as the rectangular icon popped up and whooshed away before the word "sent" appeared on the screen. Letting out another sigh, he placed his phone beside his bag, before two consecutive sneezes rapidly succeeded after the other. Both hands quickly went up to his face cover his nose and mouth. He groaned, as he closed his eyes before he rubbed his lids out of their heavy weariness.

////@ stuco room with self feeling sick and tired while waiting////

Noob

User Image

Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!

The day began like any normal Friday in late summer attending Omori Senior High. Sun shining, cicadas shrilling, phone's all over being confiscated every class period... and then everything came to a screeching hault at precisely 12:04 PM. Just as the little Italian dessert was about to dip into her fruit filled bento there it all was in plain black and white plastered for the entire world to see. Kuriyama Takumi the love of her life and Rei Hanako...

FLIRTING.

The little panna cotta barely caught the strawberry slipping from between her chopsticks as she vigorously scrolled through Moriko, her face getting closer and closer to the tiny screen of her dated cell phone.

Why? Why?? WHY??? Meet where? For what! Maybe... maybe Hanako is going to kiss Kuriyama-senpai!!! AHH!!!

Kizuna felt her lip tremble with jealousy and disappointment before she stuffed the strawberry into her mouth and slid down in her chair before collapsing her hands down to her sides. Who was she to think she could compete with Hanako? She was drop dead gorgeous with a killer body. Next to her, anyone looked average. Kizuna next to her... well she wasn't even comparable, at least that's what she had convinced herself anyways. Still, Hanako so kindly allowed Kiza in her graces and she was very thankful for that... even if hanging out with her resulted in, well, compromising situations. She was just glad to have a friend.

It wasn't like Hanako KNEW her feelings anyways.

Kizuna let out the deepest sigh and decided she wasn't feeling hungry anymore. Packing away her lunch she sat in silence for the remainder of her day, diligently taking notes and trying to push her thoughts away. It wasn't until the final bell rang and she dug into her bag when she realized that of course, OF COURSE, swim try outs were after school.

Let. Me. Die.

She had promised her older brother, Syu, that she'd try out this semester. That she would conquer her fears and let her passion really show! But after the entire stint earlier in the afternoon all the courage she had mustered over summer vacation was gone. There was no way Kuriyama-senpai was going to notice her, especially after a cheer up kiss from Hanako... Rubbing her shoes together, Kiza stuffed her swimsuit back into her bag. She rubbed her tiny shoes together, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Next year. I can try out next year. She adjusted her bag, clenching it tightly before lifting her head. Next year will be my year!!!

"Oi, did you hear? Hot upperclassmen are at swim practice right now!!"

"Whaaattt? No way! That's something we can't miss!"

Kizuna felt her face flush, the grip on her bag becoming even tighter as she watched the two boys practically run over to the swimming pool. No! Today is my day! Today, I shall-

"WIN!"

She covered her mouth quickly, realizing her inner pep talk got the best of her. Feeling her burning face against her palms she bowed deeply towards the cluster of students staring curiously at her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Before anyone could reply, Kizuna sped off, her long hair whipping behind her, determined to make swim team. TODAY!

~twenty-five minutes later~

Kizuna squat quietly behind the bleachers overlooking the swimming pool. Arms wrapped around her scrawny legs, she rested her chin on her knees. There was no way she was going to make the swim team. Not when Kuriyama Takumi everyone looked so flawless treading over the water... and... so... toned...

"I should have just went to the student government meeting..."

She bit into her lip, gently rocking back and forth. What the hell did she get herself into?

User Image
xxxxxxxOh my god, I know too well... beingx ' s w e e t ' xjust doesn't x s e l l x and I've got better things to do.
xxWE ARE ALONE.xxFROM THE CITY TO OUR BONES.xxWHAT'S IT WORTH TO YOU?

It seemed like the first week of school had passed just as quickly as summer break had. The bell rang clearly through the school and Uematsu Rin leaned back in her chair to stretch out her arms. What a boring start to the trimester. She leaned forward to take a quick scan of her notes, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. The neat writing filled the page entirely; she had a hunch the teacher was going to spring a quiz on Monday for them. She gave a soft sigh and closed the book, tucking it away in her bag.

It had taken approximately ten seconds after the bell for everyone in the class to start blabbering like monkeys and about five seconds for her to be entirely done with listening to them. She was going to get out of there before someone decided to poke at the class lion.

… Not that she could escape him anyway. She had the misfortune to overhear him talking about going to the swim meet today.

Damn it.

She already had to deal with his brutish antics in homeroom, but apparently it still wasn’t enough time for them to hang out. Just thinking about it made her sour. Maybe that’s why the nearby students began to shiver as she stood up from her chair. Rin dug her phone out of her bag and unlocked it, arching a brow when she saw a message from Kousuke. A meeting now?

TO: Satou K.
      SUBJECT: re: council meet

sure, i'll be there after i hit the locker room

Whatever, why not. It just meant she had to give that stupid swim captain a heads up. She hated not being punctual, but it was beyond her control. On the bright side, it meant she’d miss whatever pointless welcoming speech he’d whip up for the newbies. Rin leaned against her desk and typed up as short of a message as she could muster.

TO: Captain Cool Guy McGee
      SUBJECT: swim meet

will be late, student council

She slung her bag over her shoulder and pushed herself off her desk, walking to the front of the class. Rin said a quiet, polite goodbye to the teacher as she made her way out of the room. There wasn’t anyone stupid enough to let themselves be caught in her path.

Well, it had been going pretty smoothly - until she opened the door. Who the ******** was dumb enough to be standing right in the way like that? Apparently this scrawny a** boy was. He turned around and found not who he had been waiting for, but instead looked into eyes of absolute zero. Oops. His knees turned to jelly and he tried to sputter out words, but her icy eyes only narrowed further and made it worse. He was rendered useless. “What are you doing? Get out of my way.” “I-I- uh I um I’m just-” He took a shaky step backwards and she rolled her eyes. “Take your time, by all means.” The slack-jawed boy jumped back and Rin strutted past, flipping the ends of her crimson hair over her shoulder. “Spineless, vapid mouthbreather.” She muttered coldly, leaving the boy to wipe away his tears alone. Maybe next time he wouldn’t spend his time wheezing outside of her classroom. She walked down the stairs past Prince Dipshit and Sporty Spice without a word, trying her best to tune out everyone else she encountered. Her mood lifted considerably, however, when she approached the locker room.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Rin stifled a laugh and paused a few feet from the threshold of the locker room. It sounded like someone got caught by the feisty Yokan. "You look really ******** creepy just staring like that! …. Yo! Listen to your senpai when she is talking to you!" The cheerleading captain marched right out of the locker room toward a smirking Snow Cone.

“Sugihara-senpai.” She greeted, bowing her head. “I hope you have a good weekend.” Rin didn’t have much time to chat, it seemed like Nagi didn’t either. The second year walked past her to her locker, glancing over at the only other one in the room. Rin gave a wry smile (I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING, YOU TRASH) and went to her locker, grabbing her swim clothes. Hopefully she wasn’t keeping the President and the others waiting too long.

Too bad no one else bothered to show up besides Kousuke. Rin opened the door to the council room and scanned it, twice, just to make sure that her eyes weren’t lying to her and that they were really the only ones who bothered to ******** show up. Wow. Go team. “Tch.” Why was everyone at this school such a waste of valuable resources? At least it meant no one would be in her way for the role of President next year. “Hello Satou-senpai, looks like it’s just us-” Again. “- today.” Not that she particularly minded it. It meant less talking about what to do and more getting it done. Sports Day was coming up soon and it was driving them all crazy. The staff could be so difficult to cooperate with sometimes.

She strolled into the room, setting her bag down on the chair next to Kousuke. “So how many inches of paperwork do we have to take care of this time?” She asked dryly, sitting on the desk and crossing her legs. It was only then was she close enough to take a good look at his face. His nose was scarlet against his pale complexion and his eyes were puffy. Oh dear. She resisted the urge to back up a good mile or two, preferably out the window. The girl pursed her lips in disapproval and cocked her head to the side. “You look like you’re about to drop. Um, no offense, of course.” Rin rubbed the back of her neck and glanced back at the Prez. He looked miserable, the poor b*****d. “You ought to go home and rest.” She didn’t mind taking care of whatever was on the agenda for him.

You know. By herself.

SINCE NO ONE ELSE CAME.
      [********]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
i try to run but my legs ache // the photographs that i refuse to take // oh will it never end
AM I HIDING AGAIN

Noob

User Image

Yuhei scrolled through his phone aimlessly, inconspicuously looking up at each pair of legs strolling up and down the stairs. Hanako could take a million years for all he cared, there was enough legs and bouncing skirt action to last him a lifetime at this point. He was going to have to unbutton another one of his buttons if another one of the third year girl's walked by.

"U-uh, Fukui-san..."

He was pulled out of his discrete gazing by a small voice which he matched to a small second year he vaguely recognized from homeroom. Her cheeks were lightly kissed with a red flush and she stood very alert, but had one hand clasped close around her school bag and the other pushed up her glasses. Suddenly, her name and last test score rang all kinds of bells in his head. A small grin appeared on Yuhei's lips as he cocked his head to the side curiously. Perfect.

"Oh, Kiyoko-chan! What allows me to be addressed so formally by someone as adorable as you?"

Her flushed cheeks deepened a few more shades and she quickly looked away before adjusting her glasses again.

"I... I... uh... well. I just... well I just wanted to say that I-"

Yuhei reached over the railing and cupped her face to turn her towards him. Shock overcame the girl's features, but he locked eyes with defenseless girl. "Don't say anymore." The girl gulped, her eyes growing as she nodded. "I know how terrible my test scores have been. You've noticed right?" The girl suddenly looked confused, but nodded as soon as she saw Yuhei dramatically look away. "So~ embarrassing~~" He looked back at the girl, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ears. "You wanted to offer to help me, huh?" He was close, he could tell by how mesmerized the fragile girl looked. He just needed to seal the deal with his signature smile. Then the higher marks in class would be all his. Yuhei pushed his hair back, preparing to dazzle her, her lips opening to reply--

“Fukui-kun~!”

[********]

Yuhei cringed at the voice, the hairs at the back of his neck standing up in annoyance. Turning to face his stupid baseball captain, he sarcastically grinned at Misaki.

"Sen~pai~ why you gotta be so ru~ude~" he chimed. "Can't you see you're interrupting?"

“Ugh god bless.”

His gaze snapped over to the fine pair of legs ascending the stairs. Ugh. God bless.

"Have a great weekend, Fukui-san! See you Monday~"

N-no. No! NOOOOO!!!!!

Yuhei turned to see Kiyoko scrambling down the halls with all of his future notes and passing grades. He would of gritted his teeth if he didn't know better. Grinding was absolutely terrible for your teeth. He snapped his head back at his senpai.

"If you weren't looking so beautiful today, I would be angry with you, Arvisu-senpai."

“Did I catch you on your way to baseball practice?”

[********]

Yuhei knew the wrong response could easily get himself kicked in the a** or worse, in the face. He leaned up against the railing, propping his chin on one of his fists, looking up at the third year. "And what if I decided I wasn't going to be attending today?"

Oh, he was going to take the chance though. She scared away his prey, after all.

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

BABY, I DON'T REALLY KNW WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR .
                          User Image
                              madebyallymadebyTHIS REMATCH SEX IS AMAZING xXXXXx(
                                    but nobody wins ↘◞ `if somebody's heart ◞ ↑ :is swollen◝。
                                    c a u s e xxx w h e n xxx i xx s e e xxx y o u xxx m o v e xxx l i k e xxx y o u xxx g o t xxx s o m e t h i n g xxx i n s i d e xxx t h a t xxx m a d e xxx y o u xxx l e t h a l xxx.
                                    ↯ . ◞↓where did you go ? xxx it just ain't fair . ↶
                                    OVER HERE THINKIN` BOUT SH!T YOU DO .
                                    madebyallymade. DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE .

"Dominatrix,"

The caramel apple crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, examining the face of the next person that'd help her break in her new cat o' nine tails. Captivating eyes as blue as the ocean (how she'd love to tell him to jump in and drown after she was finished with him), jawline stronger than the school's wi-fi connection, and body that was well built but couldn't even begin to compare to her own. She bit her lip, the right corner of her mouth turning upwards ever so slightly. She knew what he wanted, what he liked. Through the many conversations held throughout this week, she was able to deduce that he was a total freak in bed, that he liked it rough. If rough was what he wanted, she'd be happy to oblige, so long as he complied with her wishes. Was he able to tell what she wanted? What she liked? Based on the rumors, the little chats held in the locker room, the wounds on the soldiers that went to battle with her?

"Dominatrix," he repeated, obviously not acquainted with the concept. "What's that, a movie?" he looked down at the girl, exhaling a chuckle.

She didn't laugh. The small half-smile she wore had vanished, and now she only looked at him with lust. "What I am, the things I do, they're singular. Incredibly so." she said, inching ever so slowly towards him. He looked at her with the same amount of desire in his eyes. It took a lot of willpower not to take him right then and there, and she was almost sure that he was struggling just as much. Ah, if only this hallway were completely empty.. "You know, I'd be more than happy to show you." she purred, grabbing a hold of his tie and yanking him close. He was fascinated by this woman, tempted by her offer. She'd take him home for the weekend, just this once, and introduce him to a world unknown, let him experience things he'd only heard about.

"How about it?" she asked, an alluring look in her eyes. It was an offer that he wouldn't have the ability to refuse. It was too good to pass up, and besides, a weekend with this girl was a weekend of euphoria. There was simply no way to turn her down. "I can show you the world. Kinky, leather-clad splendor." In fact, this one seemed incredibly eager to spend the weekend with her. If only they had the patience to wait until they got to her place.

In an instant they ran towards the nearest janitor's closet. In the privacy of the cramped space, they eliminated any space between them, not even a millimeter of space between their two bodies. The apple was the first to close the distance between their lips, curbing the desperation of her mouth as she pressed it against his. She let the kiss deepen, closing her eyes and refusing to hold back. She dropped her bag, jumped up, and wrapped her sinfully long legs around his waist, knocking over cleaning supplies and bottles of disinfectant in the process. For the moment, she was no longer interested in dominating him. She'd do that later. Right now, she just wanted someone to make up for the terrible sex she'd had last night. Perhaps this man was that someone. Her mouth moved downward to seize the most tender parts of his neck, and grinned in satisfaction when she heard moans escape his throat.

The caramel apple thought about his gasps, his muffled screams, his grunts as she abused him in every single way. The way she'd derive pleasure from his agony. If he wasn't into BDSM now, he'd be all about it after this weekend. She'd skip cheer practice tomorrow just so she could spend the day doing what she pleased, call to say that she was sick or something. She'd turn down Takumi too, feed him the same lie if this one was able to satisfy her. It'd be worth all the lies. Fingers began to undo his tie and the buttons of his shirt and her lips would devour him whole as she claimed him--

The generic ding of the iphone sounded, freezing the two in place. They looked at each other for a moment before Hanako spoke up. "Fuck, that's me," she said in a low voice, the murmur breathing gentle winds across his collarbone. She looked at him expectantly and he nodded in response, letting her down so she could check to see who it was. She scowled when she realized who it was. Yuhei. The fried dough. She read his messages as the man in the closet with her stared at her hungrily. You're fucking kidding.. He wanted to hang out with her, and he was already waiting! She resisted the urge to chuck her phone down at the ground and typed out a reply.

To: Fried Dough
                                                        "Fine. Be there in a few."

'A few' wasn't enough time for the two to get what they needed from each other. Instead, she grabbed him by his hair and brought him to her lips, bruising his mouth with her harsh but sensual kisses. "We'll finish this later. My place, tonight. 11 o' clock sharp." she breathed, looking at him lustfully before picking up her bag exiting. "Don't keep me waiting." she warned, promising to deal twice the pain if he showed up even a minute later.

As she made her way to their designated meeting place, Hanako did her best to fix herself up. Rolling on a fresh layer of lip-gloss, wiping the sweat off of her eyebrows, and smoothing out her wrinkled clothes were all she could do as she silently descended the stairs and approached her friend. The caramel apple caught bits and pieces of a conversation as she drew nearer.

"Did I catch you on your way to baseball practice?"
                                                        "And what if I decided I wasn't going to be attending today?"

It was now that she would make her presence known.

"Yeah, what if he skipped out on practice today?" she said, standing on the step behind the fried dough. She looked down at him, her eyes piercing right through him. "I think there are much better places he could be at the moment, like at home. Recovering." She loved this guy to death (in a friendly sort of way of course), but this cockblock would not interrupt her heated little session and get away with it.

Permanent Jetlag

The Optimistic Retard

[company.yuhei and misaki] [location.bottom of the stairwell] [feeling.HELLA MAD]
                                                        [ooc.she mad lmao]
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
HOW YOU GON' BE TALKIN s**t YOU ACT LIKE I JUST GOT UP IN IT, BEEN THE NUMBER ONE DIVA IN THIS GAME FOR A MINUTE
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

UM, where was the oh captain my captain speech she always expected from her team? Misaki cackled softly as he asked why she had to be sooooooo ruu-uuude. “Oh sorry, musta not noticed.” She said absent mindedly, looking at Kiyoko’s thigh highs as she walked away. What was he talking about anyway? Interrupting what? Then the girl with the nice booty glanced back their way and said her goodbyes. “Ooooo-oohhh.” Dorayaki tossed her head back with a light laugh after she put two and two together. Poor little Yuhei didn’t seem too happy with her, oopsie. Misaki leaned forward to punch him in the arm, a little too hard. Was it coincidence it wasn’t the arm he used to catch? Like hell it was.

“Awwww, you’re too sweet.” Beautiful today? Um try Saturday through Sunday Monday, Monday through Sunday yo. “But let’s be real, you couldn’t stay mad at me, Fukui-bozu.” The girl tossed him one of her signature wink and smirk combos, but she decided to play nice for now. “I guess I’ll have to make it up to you then. Maybe I’ll treat you to something after practice. Before I get sucked into studying ugh [/******** my life.” She trailed off to herself, trying not to linger on the thought for too long. Perhaps if Dorayaki was lucky, the frost queen that happened to just walk by would give her just a tiny bit of drive to open up a book. Thankfully, Yuhei was a gentleman and kindly distracted her from the thought of studying with his next sentence.

Misaki must’ve just imagined whatever trash spewed out of his mouth. The stairwell had gone completely quiet however, and with Misaki’s mouth that was never a good sign. DJ could you play that s**t back?

The DJ decided to play this gem instead, blaring it so forcefully inside her head that it could’ve made her a walking speaker.

ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON.

Misaki’s beaming smile never faltered though, she chuckled darkly and reached into her bag for some blood orange lip gloss. Dear lord, she needed a minute. The girl smacked her lips with a light pop and dropped it back into her bag, before she looked back at Fried Dough. Misaki clapped her hands together with a laugh. “That’d be so silly, SO silly of you, whatever do you mean?” Her tone was sweeter than her lip gloss, but there was hellfire in her eyes.

Until the light of her life walked in. Oh baby. Misaki’s demons were put to rest momentarily as she turned towards the source of the sassy question. Her eyes followed the beautiful trail of legs up to that way too tiny skirt up to those great tits up to that neck still tinged with red bite marks and finally landing on her pretty face before going back to the tits one last time ayyy okay back to the face. “Rei-chan~ Lovely as always.” She cooed, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. “And I’m so glad you asked, he deserves to know.”

Misaki turned back to the boy and said with a smile as bright as the sun, “Since he doesn’t look sick what-so-everrrrr,” Poor b*****d. He didn't have a chance, seeing as Misaki saw someone who was ACTUALLY sick today (which is why Kousuke wasn't smothered in hugs as usual). “I’ll take ‘drop his a** off the team’ for five hundred please. He surely couldn’t have forgotten that I’m not going to take any wack a** s**t, riiiiight?” Misaki drawled sarcastically, twirling her silky hair around her finger and looking back to Fried Dough. She wasn’t as ruthless as Sugihara, but she took her s**t real ********' serious. The swirling demons were back. Misaki grinned at Hanako’s second comment, although she wasn’t quite sure what Hanako meant exactly. Was she mad at him too? “Hm? Recovering? Oh yes, he can go home and do that - he’ll have to after I shove a bat up his a**.” Misaki waggled her finger from side to side with a toothy grin. “But we don’t want any of that, do we? I mean, unless that’s what you’re into. Maybe Rei-chan can give me a hand? You into that kinky s**t, right?”

come harder this won't be easy xxxxx don't doubt yourself, trust me you need me xxxxxthis ain't a shoulder with a chip or an ego xxxxxbut what you think they all mad at me for?

User Image

Clean Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
User Image
░░░░░░ooooo _____ _
sosad⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
__SWEET AS TIRAMISU___`

Mei Kuroki was late to her first day of school, whispering profanities as she pushed herself to be out of the house and on her way. Her limo driver begged her to take a ride, but she refused, she wanted time to herself, a mourning period.

"Fudge school. Fudge me. Fudge life." she whispered tediously, kicking a can frantically as she neared Omori High School, her new domain.

She approached the front entrance and was about to "begin the best days of her life" before she stopped herself, "This is just a fashion neglected, louse infected, less likely respected Tokyo High... and I can do this!" puffing out her chest and smiling brightly, she steps inside and onto the recently waxed what-looks-like-linoleum floor. "I DID IT!" She shouts joyously.

A few stray students look her way, but she doesn't care. She's on top of the world. This is her first step to being graduated and getting out of school, four more years of this.

"Class 1-A, here I come!"

On your mark. Get set. She was off.

Slowly, but surely, making her way to class. Not a preferred pace, but she got there after about twenty minutes of baby steps and 2 ounces of sweat. She stood in front of the door... extending her hand ever so slowly.

"What do I say? Oh my goodness what do I say?"

She had gone over lines in her head on her way to the class, but couldn't find the perfect one. "Should I just take a seat without a word? What if there are no open seats! Okay, I just gotta be calm... be calm..."

Her trembling hand grabbed the handle, and began to open the door. However, she opened it much more aggressively then planned, "HELLO MY NAME IS KUROKI, MEI I AM 15 YEARS OLD MY FAVORITE FOOD IS CALAMARI I ONCE GOT WASABI IN MY EYE I HAVE A BUNNY NAMED MICHELANGELO THERE ARE MORE THAN 170 BILLION GALAXIES AND ONCE IN THE THIRD GRADE I ACCIDENTALLY FELL INTO A DITCH BY MY HOUSE AND I WAS STUCK FOR SEVERAL HOURS!"

Laughter. Bursts of laughter throughout the room. Heat. Heat. Oh, god her face is so warm. Was this a mistake? Was coming to school a mistake? "Fudge. Oh, fudge." she whispers under her breath. She wants to throw the nearest desk across the room, but decides against it. Don't want to ruin her reputation anymore than it has been.

The teacher silences the classroom, he seems a little agitated. Mei understood why. She'd be aggravated too if some beansprout showed up late to class on the first day and made a ruckus. Hell, she'd be aggravated for no reason at all. "I... er... um..."

"Kuroki, last desk at the end. By the window." How ironic, just like in one of those animes, and right next to a cute boy. Perfect. "Yes, sir!" She bows furiously and practically sprints to her seat.

All eyes are fixated on Mei. Her face still hot, tears escaping the corners of her eyes. She begins ripping up pieces of paper in anger, a technique she learned from her nanny, leaving a snow pile on top of her desk.

Just four more years.

------

That was just the first day. Lunch wasn't too bad, people still laughed but the teasing has declined. Now people just left her alone. Period.

It's the end of the first week, and she didn't even get off to a good start with her teacher. It seems like she has more classroom duty than anyone else. "This is it. This is what torture feels like. Slow. Agonizing... painful." She stabbed at her food with her chop stick, pretending it was herself she was impaling. A Foodoo doll.

Lunch was always the quickest for some reason. It was the only time where Mei can be truly by herself. The first several days, she ate in her limo outside, but then it escalated to the roof. There were other people up there, sure, but she had a reserved spot just for her and she didn't even have to pay for it.

"It's finally the weekend..." she rests her head on her hand when she's back in class.

The teacher is going on some spiel about some volcano somewhere, where apparently people were cast into stone.

But she was just looking out the window. Longing to be free of this sempiternal suffering.
                                      The bell rings. School is over. So... Now what?

Noob

User Image

Yuhei's devious courage quickly went into panic mode the second he watched the third year pull out her lipgloss. He knew exactly what this meant. It was a universal female warning. Like how wild snakes showed off their brightest colors to alert all potential predators that they were treading dangerous territory. But god dammit, watching her apply a fresh coat to those full lips, Yuhei felt a tinge in his chest.

He was a red blooded Japanese male after all.

"My, my, my, I feel as if your sweet tone is a threat, Senpai!" He pouted his lips slightly, staring up at the brunette.

But he had to keep his head straight if he wanted to get out of baseball practice today. He needed an excuse and fast.

"Yeah, what if he skipped out on practice today?"

Bingo.

Yuhei would have jumped in Hanako's arms if she wouldn't smack him right across the face. He already was feeling as if the arm Misaki punched was going to bruise. But talk about a knight in lace-y clad armor. Turning to his friend, he was about to wink at her to go along with what ever cover he was about to come up with, but suddenly he was hit with a rather tense wall of annoyance. What the hell did I do now?!

He was so screwed stuck between too lionesses, one trying to drag him to his doom standing outfield for two hours, the other ready to pull out what ever new toy she bought to beat him senseless with.

And not in the good way.

"I think there are much better places he could be at the moment, like at home. Recovering."

Oh thank God. THANK GOD.

“Hm? Recovering? Oh yes, he can go home and do that - he’ll have to after I shove a bat up his a**.”

[******** baby Jesus Christ.

This was certain death which ever way he decided to go. Okay. Regather thoughts and analyze the situation. Redirection.

"I really hope you wouldn't threaten someone who is feeling," he dramatically covered his mouth with the back of his hand and let out two pitiful coughs, "sick."

Taking a cautious step towards Hanako, he gave her the I owe you so much if you get me out of this s**t look. He inhaled deeply, channeling his inner Leonardo DiCaprio and let out a long winded sigh. Resting his head on the Caramel Apple's shoulder he leaned just enough on her in hope she would wrap an assisting arm around him.

"My gorgeous escort was about to take me home, right. Hanako-chan?"

Shutting his eyes he began to pray on all things holy that this would work.

a very minor neck injury

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

BABY, I DON'T REALLY KNW WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR .
                          User Image
                              madebyallymadebyTHIS REMATCH SEX IS AMAZING xXXXXx(
                                    but nobody wins ↘◞ `if somebody's heart ◞ ↑ :is swollen◝。
                                    c a u s e xxx w h e n xxx i xx s e e xxx y o u xxx m o v e xxx l i k e xxx y o u xxx g o t xxx s o m e t h i n g xxx i n s i d e xxx t h a t xxx m a d e xxx y o u xxx l e t h a l xxx.
                                    ↯ . ◞↓where did you go ? xxx it just ain't fair . ↶
                                    OVER HERE THINKIN` BOUT SH!T YOU DO .
                                    madebyallymade. DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE . DONT KNOW WHAT I GOT TO LOSE .

"Rei-chan~ Lovely as always."

The caramel apple sent a wink and blew a kiss her way. The blonde rested her hands on her hips afterwards. Ah, Dorayaki, always a pleasure to have around. Pretty as a picture and so full of energy, the girl was definitely in her good graces.

"And I’m so glad you asked, he deserves to know. Since he doesn’t look sick what-so-everrrrr, I’ll take ‘drop his a** off the team’ for five hundred please. He surely couldn’t have forgotten that I’m not going to take any wack a** s**t, riiiiight?"

Ever so slightly, the corner of Hanako's lips curled up into a small smile. She chose to stay silent and let Dorayaki speak. She hadn't seen this side of her before, and honestly? It was pretty damn delicious. As she listened, the apple's blue eyes flickered over to the guilty party. He was getting what was coming to him, and that made her smile broaden.

Hm? Recovering? Oh yes, he can go home and do that - he’ll have to after I shove a bat up his a**. But we don’t want any of that, do we? I mean, unless that’s what you’re into. Maybe Rei-chan can give me a hand? You into that kinky s**t, right?

She was grinning ear-to-ear now, her eyes focused on Yuhei. "You bet I am. I think that a bat up his ass is exactly what he needs. I'd be happy to help." she said, crossing her arms and examining the pitiful male. It was a wonder why he didn't try to run yet. Did he think that he could possibly talk his way out of this one? Or maybe he thought that she was here to rescue him? Perhaps she would've, if he hadn't chosen an inappropriate time to bother her. He had no way of knowing that she was up to something with someone dreamy, but he should've been able to guess. It's Friday, and school and practices have just ended. If she wasn't already with him, obviously she was in the middle of something else.

"I really hope you wouldn't threaten someone who is feeling.. sick."

Hanako rolled her eyes, still pissed off with him. To her knowledge, he'd been as healthy as a horse all week. This was a load of bullcrap. She gave him an indifferent look as he stepped towards her, and her eyes narrowed when he rested his head on her shoulder and leaned on her. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, slightly shaking her head in a way that said "what am I going to do with you".

"My gorgeous escort was about to take me home, right. Hanako-chan?"

After that, she looked to the Dorayaki, offering her a sly, sadistic smile. She wrapped an arm around him to let him think that she was going to rescue him, to get him out of this sticky situation, but the look that she gave to Misaki said everything. She looked back to the Fried Dough, feigning a look of pity.

"Oh yeah, we're going home, don't you worry." she said, shifting her weight to one leg and adjusting the arm that was wrapped around him. "We just need to take a detour to the fields first." she insinuated. She tightened her hold on him then, grip becoming steely. "Right, Misaki-chan?"

Fukui Yuhei, accused of cockblocking and admitting to skipping out on baseball practice. His crimes would not go unpunished.

Permanent Jetlag

The Optimistic Retard

[company.yuhei and misaki] [location.bottom of the stairwell] [feeling.HELLA RAD]
                                                        [ooc.uqh i tried]

Aged Capitalist

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Oh god. Wakey wakey. Her alarm clock spat out a tone that could probably crush her eardrums if exposed to it for prolonged periods of time. When her eyes dwindle open, the first sight that she's greeted with is the sun singing into the room through the cracks in her floral drapes. Sizu entwines her fingers into her blankets and tugs them tighter around her. Waking up is always the hardest part of her day. The thing Sizu wants the most at this very moment is to drop the curtain and be hauled back into her dream world. But, as her father always said, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise". Her muscles scream in resistance as she launches out of her bed. As she rises, she casts a glance out her window. The poor horticulture she's been fostering in the windowbox is wilting. The leaves have turned an off-green, and the blossoms have surrendered to gravity. It's really true, her step mother had warned her that gardening’s no picnic around here with just how conductive the climate is. She's really not the member of the household with the green thumb -- but she really wanted to have cute, pink flowers lining her windowsill. Now they're half-dead. Sizu feels tears coming on.

She pivots, aiming to forget about the horrible sight at her window as she yanks her carefully ironed school uniform from her closet. Sizu thinks about how utterly disappointing it looks, which is the thought on her mind each morning. She yearns to spruce it up with a scarf or some stamp of nailpolish. She knows that remaining indescript and not standing out is the mantra that Japanese schools love to chant, but dress codes make her feel bland, and what Sizu is, is anything BUT bland. Already, just in the span of the first week of school, she has been busted for more than 5 dress code violations. Second day of school, she wore her hair in braids and had worn excessive eye makeup. Third day, she wore a polka-dot scarf with yellow nailpolish. Forth, a pair of feathered earrings and lipstick. Really, Sizu was not backing down with her outfit choices. Even if her father got a call from the school everyday, it was worth the effort! She strips off her matching, red silk pajamas, brushes out her hair quickly, and changes her underclothing. Today is going to be another good day, especially since it's a friday!

But the drawers in her bathroom are empty. The rack where she keeps her jewelry is empty. Her scarfs have been snatched off of their perches above her wardrobe, her nailpolish has been abducted from its seat atop her bookshelf. Her heart wrenches in her chest, practically jumping forth as she desperately scatters for even a stitch of makeup. Even a tray of blush would do, just a splash of color to lighten up her face and thus bring more fun to Omori.

There is nothing.

Sizu's father must've taken all of her fundamentals in order to prevent her from breaching the dress code each day. An angry blush blossoms on her cheeks, and she quickly begins tearing up the house in search of her necessities. Sadly, she knows that she will miss school and only aggravate him further if she misses it, so she has to settle with the rushed, but fashionable, messy bun. She debates throwing some dye or color onto her virginal uniform to prevent herself from blending in, but with no dye on hand, she just settles for the subtlety of her bun. It sucks majorly, but she copes.

Another day, another catastrophe in the life of Sizu Shimura.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No drama club?!"

It's an absolute nightmare. There's no way. How could she have turned a blind eye to this disaster? How would any future plays be organized? How would the drama class survive without a band of willing folks to set up plays backdrops in drama club? Sizu pressed her hand to her forehead, mulling over this absolute disaster. She'd been so blind, so ignorant, to have believed that this problem would work out itself. Her eyes glaze over at this preposterous turn of events. It's so hard being Sizu Shimura, surely not the sole benefactor of this club, but surely the only one going through the effort to resuscitate this drab, drab school.

"How would I go about founding a drama club?" Sizu asks, her voice breathy and full of emotion. "I would be willing to pay any expense to have a club where everyone feels welcome, not just the sports buffs, not just the artistic folks, no, EVERYONE." She's feeling so selfless, half-draped over the school's welcome window in front of a line that's probably been waiting for her to wrap up her business for around 30 minutes. School's been out, but this is the business she wants to take care of, and she got a free pass to leave class a bit early under the guise of 'speaking to her counselor'. The woman behind the counter pushes a slip of paper over to her. "Fill this out, pay the alotted fee, and you'll have your club." She drones, oh-so-boringly arching a brow. She wants Sizu to move on, probably because she's holding up the line. For once she's not a dissident or a pest just to be one, and spins on her heel dramatically, huffing. She cannot believe how insensitive the woman is. She is doing god's work!

'I am sacrificing myself in the name of the school's livlihood!' Sizu thinks to herself as she saunters through the halls, all the while keeping her arms crossed tightly over her chest. 'Yet they have the gall to talk to me like I'm just holding up a line?! Isn't the school's livelihood more important than a line?' The downturned corners of her lips and furrowing in her eyebrows express the frustration that she won't let out into words. It's really been a long day for her, with not a thread of makeup or accessory to suture her look together. This friday really has not been going too well for her. As she walks down the first floor hall, she asks herself why nice guys always finish last, because today she is finishing last.

When she rounds the corner, now aiming to reach the swim meet, she instead takes a bit of a detour around the halls. Really, Sizu still was stumbling through the school despite being around for a couple days. Missing the first day of school had been detrimental to her sense of direction, and nobody had been able to show her around with the exception of Kousuke. But he was a little forced to do it, and didn't seem interested in getting her number. Sizu swallows thickly as she finally sweeps through the door into the area that the swimming pool is.

It's the more hidden side door, so she goes unnoticed for a duration of time. However, she doesn't instantly run to audition for the swim team. Instead, her eyes fall on a figure, about 10 or so feet away from her position, cowering under the bleachers overlooking the swimming pool. Oh, no, perhaps a creep from outside the school was trying to hide, watching the swimmers from afar! Sizu put on her imaginary superhero suit, and half-jogged over to the bleachers.

Thank the maker, because instead of a hidden evil under the bleachers, it is simply a girl. Probably too embarrassed to go out and look at the perfectly sculpted wallking art show in the swimming pool, or someone aiming to try out but instead found herself overwhelmed by the grace of the attendees. Not like she can blame her.

"Hey! You, are you okay? Is something wrong?"

Her words were that of a cursory friend’s, or an acquaintance, incomplex, a little forced, and conventional. For a moment, it felt like time froze on the dot. Here she is, extending a hand to a sniveling figure of a doe-eyed girl. Sizu feels like she's, again, doing god's work. But it was practically unthinkable to speak.

LOCATION omori high school xWITH kizuna xMOOD silly boys can't tame me x

Permanent Jetlag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces