Welcome to Gaia! ::

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

an aquamarie production
                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════_

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

In 1900, there was a couple named Maria and Stephen Cross that created an amazing vampire and human school. The reason they brought the two races together was because the pure-blood beautiful vampire, Maria fell in love with the gentleman, Stephen. They married and had two children that were vampires as well. Since their children were brought in to a world where humans and vampires were at war, the two decided to create a school where the two races were brought together in peace. The couple ran the school til Stephen's death at the age of 74, since Mrs. Cross did not age as much she is still alive and running the school but is about to give it to her son, Stephen Jr. The year is 2014 and the school is still running with the same morals as they did when the school was created.

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

general
                                              XXXXOkay, I worked really hard on this roleplay which means I thought it out for a while before even starting the roleplay itself. I do own a few other roleplays that are live action if that is what you chose better so ask about them. As it is stated this is advance to semi which means there is a lot of plotting involved before each character is written. So if you like those fast pace roleplays sorry this is not it. I want mine to be planned out end of story. I am the goddess of the thing so whatever I say goes. Transformersgirl13 may assist me at time when I am not able to be on. So listen to her!

posting
                                              XXXXThis is gonna be sweet and simple since most was talked about in the general part, I don't care how you post or how long you post just don't post sh!t that is not gonna make sense. I want everyone to be plotting! I except this roleplay to run slow which is okay in my book Also do not join, if you are not going to post I mean seriously. I guess thats all I got for that.

character&layout
                                              XXXX I want only LIVE ACTION characters in this roleplay, which means I should NOT see a anime in the reserve when it is sent. If you chose someone make them the age that they look like when you do the "human years". . . I don't want no mary sue or john do sh!t that gets on my nerves, if you need help with a name; google names or ask me. As for your layout, make it original and pretty which means pictures, quotes, character's name etc.

reserve&profile
                                              XXXX Okay this one is simple, follow what I have on the derrnnn thing or leave. . . if you need help just ask. send both the reserve and profile to me, I think that is simple right?

school ru les
                                              okay, theses are some thing rules you need to pay attention too... All nocturnal students will have classes at night, all students live in dorms unless your residents is close to the school. No drugs, tobacco and alcohol is prohibited on school grounds for students, teachers have specific areas for smoking though. There is a small town by the school that the students may go to only on the weekends and with a special pass on weekdays. PDA and other sexual acts are forbidden in the schools. Student / teacher relationships are strictly forbidden.

OOC/ RECRUIT THREAD
                                              [img]100x100[/img][color=white]XXX[/color][img]250x100 of whatever image ypu want [/img][color=white]XXX[/color][img]100x100[/img]
                                              [size=9]Center image goes to profile, check it out.[/size]
                                              ╔══[size=18][color=pc1]♚[/color][/size]═════════════════════════╗
                                              [size=10][b]Lᴇɢᴀʟ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc2] name[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]Nᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc2]nickname[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]sᴇx ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc2]male or female[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]Aɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc2]age[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc2]dob[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]Pᴏsᴇʀ ғᴏʀ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc3] Vampire or human[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [b]ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsɪɴɢ[/b] [size=9][color=black][u][color=pc3] actress etc[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                              [i][size=8]username[/size][/i][/size]
                                              ╚═══════════════════════[size=18][color=pc1]☠☠[/color][/size]═══╝

As the profile I want you to create a great forum on a test forum be creative.
                                              It must include though...

1. Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ;
                                              2. A ғᴇᴡ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs;
                                              3. A ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ
                                              3. Fɪᴠᴇ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇs;
                                              4. A ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ; ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ
                                              5. Tʜᴇ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ TEST FORUM ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ Gᴀɪᴀ. Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇs ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ 3-5 ᴅᴀʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. Sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs "SC". ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇs "Academy"

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
Center image goes to profile, check it out.
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Lᴇɢᴀʟ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ Annalise Sanderson
Nᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Anna
sᴇx ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ Female
Aɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ 16
Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ 14th of Janurary
Pᴏsᴇʀ ғᴏʀ Vampire
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsɪɴɢ Chloe Mortez
glo-bear

╚═══════════════════════☠☠═══╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lᴇɢᴀʟ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ Aqua Marie Hawkins
Nᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Aqua
sᴇx ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ female
Aɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ 16
Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ Jan 30th
Pᴏsᴇʀ ғᴏʀ Vampire
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsɪɴɢ myself
gothicaquamarie

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lᴇɢᴀʟ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ John Michael Cagle
Nᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Johnny
sᴇx ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ male
Aɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ eighteen
Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ November 29
Pᴏsᴇʀ ғᴏʀ human
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsɪɴɢ Oliver Skyes
gothicaquamarie

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

TEACHERS HERE

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

For better things to come...

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

an aquamarie production

witchykens's Princess

Lonely Genius

an aquamarie production

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out