Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Muse

Feral Kitten

User ImageUser Image
              "If there ever come a day when we can't be together,
              keep me in your heart,
              and I'll stay there forever." -- Winnie the Pooh ♯♩♪♫♬♭
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ғεεʟɩɴɢ • IRRITATED • ʟσϲɑтɩσɴ • DORMS
                          User ImageLow, vibrating sounds of a cello filled the auditorium, speeding up for a grand finale. The music danced around the player as she was engross in music, swaying and swinging her head back along. It was coming; she can feel the intensity heighten. Pulling back her arm, a loud screech broke the concentration. Silence filled the room for a good thirty seconds before the cellist open her silvery-blue eyes. Annoyance shook through her frame for a simple, small mistake; a mistake that should’ve been perfected a long time ago. Relaxing her hand, she glared down at the white instrument as if it was the culprit for her failure.

“It wasn’t all that bad, you know,” a voice sighed through her malicious thoughts. “Plus, if you keep glaring at the poor thing, I’m afraid you’d break it.” The owner of said voice was an old ghost name Alexandr she made friends with.

“But I was near completion!” Fifi exclaimed, diverting her glare at the ghost, “It was so perfect... it was so…wonderful.” She watch said ghost rolled his eyes at her exaggeration before phasing out.

“I believe you should be getting to your dorms to unpack, young lady. The new term is about to begin.”

That’s right. It was a new year at Chishiki Academy and she had decided to change dorms again after the disaster of a roommate she had last year. Time seem to fly by her since her first arrival at the school three years ago. It was the haven Fifi was looking for, for decades since people began to catch on that she doesn’t age. As grand of a country France was, it was beginning to look too small for her lifetime. She needed change. Thus, here she was at the school after hearing about it from a fairy she met at some bar.

Packing up her beautiful cello, the girl pull her silver hair loose from its restraints and gathered her other bag. Most of her belongings should be in her new room, if not, it’ll be there by the time she gets there. Turning off the lights, Fifi was greeted by the brightly lit outdoors. All around her, she can see so many creatures getting acquainted with one another and it delighted her to see new faces. Students scurry around to explore while others were catching up with old friends. Teachers were also helping out with directions or talking about their classes. Smiling warmly at a few passing students, the necromancer made her way to the dorms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halls were filled with girls chattering loudly with one another. A few greeted her and she simply nodded back. Looking down at the number on her keychain, 1C, she had no trouble finding the room on the first floor. She open the door, knocking slightly in case if there was any dormmate, but it revealed no one.

“I guess I’m alone… For now,” she mumble.

“Alone? Sweetie you’re never alone,”
                          a girly voice scoff and a girl materialized on her bed. Marionette groan loudly at the nuisance, named Marie.

Oh mon dieu, leave me alone, Marie,” she huffed and waved the ghost away. Setting her cello case and bag down, she commence arranging her side of the room, which is the right side. It was quite simple with a few posters neatly on the wall, over her bed and a white, oak desk pushed against the wall at the foot of her bed.

Stepping back, Fifi survey her room and gave an approving smile. The smile disappeared when she glanced down at Marie, still occupying her bed. The blond ghost gave her a cheeky grin and flashed a peace sign before drifting off to pretend sleep. There was one thing about ghosts that she hated; they never leave her alone when she asked. It took much strength to not roll her eyes.

“You better be gone by the time I get back,” she commanded, her French accent coming out heavier than usual. “Fantôme stupide.” The door slammed behind her and she walked out towards the courtyard.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Em merynxx Ainsworth

Lʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴛᴇ! I'ᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ

A thunderous applause roared in a small theater as Emmeryn took her last bow with the rest of her beloved cast. It was the end of another successful show and almost everything went smoothly. If it wasn't for a few misplaced and broken props the show would have been exactly as the director wanted. Still, they managed to pull it off and end on a good note.

A few minutes later after the theater started to empty Emmeryn stood out in the lobby in full costume, something her director told her to stop doing. But hey! She was cute, so why shouldn't everyone get to see her outfit close up? She had a giant grin on her face as she received countless 'congratulations' and single flowers. It was nice that people came out to support her before she headed off to school the next day.

" Hey Emm. Is it true that you're getting shipped off to school tomorrow?" One of the little actors asked back in the dressing room while tugging on Emmeryn's sleeve. The rest of the room went silent. She had been a part of so many productions, it was just like losing a beloved family member.

" Yeah, I'll be leaving for school tomorrow." She responded patting the little one on his head. " But don't worry! It isn't as if this is good bye forever. While I'm gone you should act your absolute hardest! And I'll do the same at school!" She said holding out her pinky towards the boy who took it with glee. "There. It's a promise. Now you might want to get out of costume before the director comes. "

She glanced up at the rest of the cast and crew, " And the rest of you shouldn't be sad. C'mon we still gotta strike the show. And that'll be another eternity together. " She said with a grand smile the rest of the room cheered.

Yeah. She was going to miss this.

User Image

After a morning of moaning, groaning, mumbling and trudging the pink haired girl finally made it to the dorm building.She was excited to get rid of all of her luggage and meet the exciting fresh young faces of Chishiki Academy. Oh who was she kidding? She was hardly older than any of the freshmen. Besides, she was one of those "fresh young faces."

" Hello?" Emmeryn whispered opening the door to dorm 1a, hoping some form of living being was in there. There was no response and she frowned, ' Well, this is a first. I'm never the first one anywhere.' She thought with a silly grin on her face. Of the two beds neither of them were occupied which meant the pink haired ball of energy got first dibs on the beds. " Guess I'll just take this one." she sang dumping her luggage onto the vacant bed farthest from the door. Who cared if half of her belongings spilled out? She'd clean it up later besides there was a campus to explore!

Standing outside the dorm building once again Emmeryn placed her hands on her hips with confidence. "Alright, where should I go first?"

Isɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ? Mʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇsᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇs sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴀʟsᴇ!

company :: no one
                                        thoughts :: time to meet some cool people!
                                        ooc :: you guys have such pretty posts ;_;

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
l l i s t e r  x x e h l o r

User Image

Location :: Courtyard x Accompanied By :: ------------- x Feeling :: Indifferent

User Image

" Now there's nae danger I'm lettin' me wean fly to his fancy new school like a dunderhead! " A woman's voice bellowed throughout the Dehlor household interrupting Allister's precious moments of silence. It was his mother, a woman of great pride and held it over everyone in the home. It was a respectable trait, but pretty damn annoying when all one wanted was a moment of silence.

Allister ran his hand his messy hair and held on to the back of his neck. " Mother, you'll wake the other's up. Besides I've found a way to get to my fancy new school that doesn't require me to fly. Now please stop shoutin." he said letting his arm fall back at his side.

" Now yer talking oot yer fanny flaps. Yer not goin ta get the lassies or laddies that way." she responded dropping her voice a little. She patted her hands on the apron she was wearing then patted her son's cheeks, but didn't speak again. Which was a rather rare occurrence.

Allister rolled his eyes and gave a yawn. Again with the lassies and laddies, it was as if that was the only thing he was good for to her. Talk about a self confidence booster right there. " It's be fine. Please don't worry about it." he assured her, moving her hands off of his face. " But I better get going. " He added slinging a bag over his shoulder and giving her a brief hug.

" Ah suppose yer right. Ya better get oot before yer late. " She responded turning her sun around to face the door and gave him a little shove. " Lang may yer lum reek!"

User Image

At least the trip over to the school was a quiet one, but now that he was here he figured it was time to find a place to sleep. After all, the school was huge, there must be a few good sleeping benches just waiting to be used. Sure he could have just wandered over to his dorm, but he had his entire academic career to get acquainted with his bed. Besides, naps were always good when it was nice outside.

Allister made his way to the school's courtyard rather slowly to learn the layout of the school. He skillfully avoided making eye contact with the other excited students. It was much too early for this level of excitement. But really, in a few weeks when classes would be in full rigor would they really have this level of cheeriness. Maybe, but either way Allister was still ahead of the game.

He walked a circle around the courtyard until he found a bench facing towards a rather nice looking fountain. " I suppose this will do for now." he said dropping his bag beside the bench. Then laid across the seat and slowly drifted off.

Yes. This was nice.

nae danger - no chance / no way
                                                        wean - child
                                                        talking oot yer fanny flaps- lying
                                                        Lang may yer lum reek.
                                                        (lum = chimney, reek = smoke)
                                                        Translation: I wish you well for the future.

Feral Kitten

User ImageUser Image
              "If there ever come a day when we can't be together,
              keep me in your heart,
              and I'll stay there forever." -- Winnie the Pooh ♯♩♪♫♬♭
              ғεεʟɩɴɢ • SUPRISED • ʟσϲɑтɩσɴ • OUTSIDE DORMS
                          User ImageThe sun was high overhead, casting its sunny rays over the island. The few positive aspects of living on an island were the fact that it was warm most of the time. Birds, mainly seagulls, squawk loudly overhead, flying with in flocks to bother a few students for food. From afar, you can hear the ocean lapping against the beach and the ferry horn, signaling the arrival of more students. Maybe this year will be the biggest year for new faces to arrive, who knows. The campus was still lively with new and old students of all sorts of races. From elves to vampires to witches, it was a nice blend of people, living together in harmony… Sort of. The whole three years that Fifi had been here, most people learn to accept one another, knowing full well that they’re in the same boat as the rest. However, there have been a few students that prefer a more discord way of life. She has seen her fair shares of fights and disputes, especially amongst rivaling races such as vampires and wolves. And yet, at the end of the day, everyone knows that humans weren’t too popular amongst them.

Well, to her at least.

Never too fond with humans, the necromancer had found them annoying, especially the ones that find out that she can talk to ghosts. She’ll be hounded day and night to contact their love ones and even their love ones would get annoyed, because some actually was glad to be dead to get away from them. It was even worse when people notice she wasn’t exactly aging or dying, since living through the nineteenth century. They’d question her youthful appearance and almost branded her a witch, for if she didn’t escape in time. All in all, humans were all the same to her and they truly held a dark part of her heart. She’d rather spend locked up in a room full of ghosts than humans, if she was given the choice. Groaning at the thought, Fifi shielded her eyes from the sun’s rays when it penetrated the tree’s leaves. Currently, she’s lounging around on a bench, people watching. There would be an occasional student that would ask for help and she’d gladly point out where everything was. It wasn’t until half an hour later that she realized Alexandr was sitting next to her. The older ghost had become one of the few ghosts that were actually okay with their deaths. She had met him when she first came to the Academy. By a chance encounter best explain a little later.

“Well aren’t you in a better mood,” he scoff, rubbing his thick, gray beard. He was dressed in his usual general attire. From which country, she may never know.

“Aren’t you a ray of sunshine today, monsieur,” she retorted, rolling her eyes. “What do you think you’re doing? I thought we agree we wouldn’t speak to one another in broad daylight, in front of people too.” Many students had found it weird that she would talk to herself, since they can’t really see spirits. It came to the point that they thought she was psychotic until they oh so slowly realize; she can speak to the dead. Though, she still prefer not to always be given a look as though she had offended their ancestors.

“Oh pishaw,” He said, crossing his arms, “I am free to do as I please, young lady. I don’t have to listen to you. I am older, after all.” Letting out a second ground, she slump back in her seat when she notice something. She had forgotten her wallet in the dorms and quickly jumped to her feet. It wasn’t really needed at this time, seeing how she wasn’t going off campus until later in the day but she always carried it around with her because it held something important within it. Standing up, the silver hair girl ran towards the dormitory, weaving her way through the masses. A few students tried to stop her, to talk to her but she just ran past them. The path to the girls dorm seem longer than before and as the building came closer to her, she should’ve been more attentive when she collided into a little pink hair girl. Falling backward, the necromancer winces a little on impact. It took a bit to realize that the other person fell too.

“Oh mon dieu, I’m so sorry,” she apologize, quickly scrambling to her feet, “Here let me help you up.” She gave a polite smile to the girl before outstretching her hand. “I was in such a hurry; I tend to forget about my surroundings. I apologize again. I’m Fiona, but you can call me Fifi, if you like.”

Quote:
                          SweatshirtNinja27

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✐ Mr. Gabriel Alexander
tab tab Is there a hole in your heart; tab Or am I mistaken ? tab I can see your capillary veins
tab tab Is there a hole in your heart; tab Or am I mistaken ? tab I can see your capillary veins

Gabriel gathered his briefcase, his bag, and his laptop carrier before stepping out of his car. With a chipper "beep-beep," the shiny little sports car locked tight. The instructor loomed up with his long legs; he was dressed sharply, vivid purple eyes practically sparkling against the white of his iris. His similarly hued hair flounced about his face and neck. He raked his long fingers through the locks, and a poof of sparkles danced about his fingertips and onto his shoulders. Gabriel peered at his hand and puffed out his cheeks in an irritated sigh. Really? Couldn't wait a week? Mr. Alexander mumbled something to himself, but left it at that. Ugh. He looked like he just got back from a damn strip club.

He crossed the parking lot in just a few strides; Gabriel was tall. Six feet and four inches tall. He towered over most all of the students and other faculty, many of which would be surprised to know just what exactly he was. No, not a werewolf or a vampire or some other scary thing. Mr. Gabriel Alexander was none other than a fairy. Fae, pixie; what have you. A magical creature with an affinity for nature, girly wings, who practically sweat glittery dust. Most of the time he kept his wings to himself, but he couldn't always. They got...itchy and sore-feeling if he kept concealed them for too long. And if something (or someone) startled or pissed him off enough, they had a nasty habit of just...popping out. Gabriel hadn't been a teacher for long; just a couple of years, having come into the job right out of college.

As the hauntingly beautiful instructor moved across the campus, he eyed the converging students with mild curiosity. It certainly was a colorful assortment. Witches, warlocks, werewolves...nekos, vampires, shifters, phantoms...all getting along (for the most part) in a safe place. He only wished this place had found him when he was a child. Years of hiding and concealing and being afraid and ashamed. Well...at least these kids would have a home, and a safe-haven.

It didn't take long for Gabriel to find his office, which was right next to his classroom. He entered the class and set up his laptop, hooking it up to the projector and getting his powerpoint ready for his first class. He spread his notes out on the desk in an orderly fashion and glanced at the clock. He was still rather early. And some coffee sounded heavenly. He left the classroom and went back down the hallway in search of some sweet java, and maybe help any lost or drifting students he found along the way.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
✐ Mr. Gabriel Alexander

Gabriel made a B-line straight for the cafeteria. It was still morning, so coffee was abundant. The smell of it filled his lungs and made his toes curl with delight. He walked up to the pots and grabbed the biggest mug available, probably cutting a short line of drowsy students. What could they say, though? Nothing. That's what. Because Gabriel was a teacher. And they were just students. Hierarchy! He shoved his mug under the pot and bounced with contained excitement while the steamy black vista of the gods filled his mug. He stole practically half of the pot and went bounding away, leaving the disgruntled students in his wake. Mmm. Coffee. Even better with a little somethin-somethin... but somethin-somethins were very much forbidden from campus. Even moreso for instructors, who were supposed to be responsible. He just drank it black. Gabriel shuddered with pleasure and uttered a soft groan. Oh yes. That's what he needed. He finished about half of his cup of smoldering coffee before continuing on his way.

Feeling a bit refreshed, he stalked along through the halls all by his lonesome. His mind wandered to all of the things he would have to do today. It was the first day, so probably not a lot. Syllabus...introduction...maybe a lazy activity. And he had his powerpoint. Yeah, that should be good enough. He had a feeling he might be having as hard a time keeping awake as some of his students, by the end of the day. First days were always the worst for teachers. Probably the best for students. And he didn't want to be one of those teachers who dove right into a lesson and assigned homework and all that nasty crap. Nahh. He'd give the kids a break.

The fairy tilted his drink back, and went to sup, when the light caught his coffee just the right way for something shimmery to be visible in his mug. UGHH. Did he seriously Dust in his own coffee? It was even more disgusting than dandruff. "What a waste..." he lamented, looking at his coffee as if it was the last cup on earth and it was totally ruined. Sighing in remorse, the teacher looked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice. "Hm?" It was a girl, with white hair and amber eyes. Gabriel wondered what she was. "Oh, yeah. The jolliest." He shot back with a little smirk. Nearby was a water fountain, so he poured the rest of the coffee down the drain. It sparkled and glittered brightly all the way down. Gabriel wrinkled his nose with a huff and shook his head. "So, little miss. Is this your first year here? I'm Ga--Mr. Alexander. I teach Mythology and Urban Legends."

Nope Train

Anxious Bunny

16,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Elise Woigand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
User Image

Elise was used to the same scenery of the building, this one was particularly her doings. Well, also Mr. Alexander actually, they maintained the courtyard, it was a natural talent to her for blossoming plant life to amasing structures. It was almost impressive how it stayed the way that it did annually, and the tropical conditions really helped out too. Besides school, she resides in the forest, it was a bit bigger than the campus. She already made a goal to explore all of the forest before embarking back to her homeland in Babenhausen. She was mostly done, as it was her Junior year and she made pretty good progress. Sitting on the edge of the water fountain in the morning offered so much calamity, it was just about the only time students weren't swarming into the place with their significant others or friends. Elise had friends, or more of acquaintances here or there, she definitely preferred being alone, though the occasional company of people around her age wouldn't be bad either.

Elise got up from her seat and decided wandering would be her best option. She has been sitting there for about an hour, and it'd really suck if she lost the feeling in her legs. She has to go all over the place and that wouldn't be any fun. Also, she wanted to check up on her room and make sure it was organised in the way that she left it. Though she really doubted it since the staff had to clean up and put everything the way it was for the incoming new students. As she entered the building, a familiar head of purple, and a not so familiar head of white was a bit down the hall. She actually needed to talk to the teacher about the courtyard, as usual the student are being stupid. Elise also didn't want to intrude on the conversation he was having with the girl, though the entire thing looked very satirical. Knowing Mr. Alexander, it most likely was. With that, she cleared her throat and walked up to the duo. At times, she definitely forgot how short she was. Here was 4'11" Junior standing next to just about normal sized people. That was another part of her fears of people, they could pretty much easily squash her like an insect. It's also not cool when everyone assumes you're a freshman. She's been here for 3 years! Oh, wait, she didn't really talk to anyone, so it's not liked most people knew she was there unless there were group projects.

"Mr. Alexander, the students are stepping on and destroying the grass on the courtyard again. And also they broke one of the wood posts blocking it off..."

She looked up and over to the girl, she obviously hasn't seen her around before, but she doesn't seem very afraid to be here. She's smiling, like a lot, it was to the point that it unsettled the small girl. However she maintain a straight face and diverted her attention away from the girl and back to the teacher.

- - εїз - -

Location: Hallway | Thoughts: There's so many new students... | Company: Mr. Alexander and Meo | OOC: GUAIS GOT MY TINY CUTIE PATOOTIE IN. ♥

- - εїз - -

Nope Train

Fox Tea Party

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out