Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rules

For the most part, the rules will be simple.
1. Literacy: I don't demand paragraphs for each reply. If you wanna write me a book, that's awesome, go ahead. Just no one-liners. I understand writer's block, I do. To be honest, this is my first roleplay in years so I'm probably gonna have to get back into the feel of writing. Anyways, be literate as you want, just dnt tlk lyk dis, check your grammar, and we're good.

2. Activeness: I'm in college. I likely won't be on 24/7. I'll try to reply at least once a day, I'm hoping to get on more than that, but y'know. And most people have busy lives as well, so I understand if you can't get on a lot. Just don't make a profile,reply one time, and never come back.

3. Kindness: Be nice to eachother, please. You don't have to be best friends or whatever, just don't go and kill someone's character for no reason or some bullshit like that.

4. Characters: Be creative with your characters! Follow the character skeleton (that I'll provide when I actually start making one). Also, I can accept mythical creatures, it's cool. I accept humans. Just, I don't want like 20 vampires just because it's "the thing". And please...please...if you're gonna have a vampire, or any other mythical creature that has captured the attention of the media, don't make them Twilight-y, or whatever. Just don't.
Also, your character isn't God. He/She isn't the epitome of perfection. Don't act like it.

5.Language: Say whatever you feel like, alright?

6. Rating: I like sex just as much as the next person, but keep it pg-13, ok? If it's just that ******** amazing, take it to private message or whatever.

I'll post more rules as I see fit, but I'm hoping that this isn't too demanding.

Also, follow Gaia's rules, please. Should've probably mentioned that first....

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
UNDER CONSTRUCTION AT THE MOMENT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items