KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
RoboticSelkie

User ImageDante De la Fortune
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
Day one. The bells ring and a lone white haired student rooms the halls with a backpack full of his scholastic supplies and a book levitated in front of him so he could read while he walked and eat his apple. Without touching the book itself, the boy uses his power of telekinesis to turn a page of his book, "Arcadian fundamentals of natural magics", and silently read on while blindly walking forward. Or at lest it looked like he was moving blind because his eyes never wondered off a single paragraph.

Just as he makes his way to the main office the silver haired boy was met by the steady stream of new faces flowing in and out of the main office. So many unacquainted new people and yet the silver haired boy seemed like he couldn't care less, passing by everyone with such a serious disposition. "Name?" The female receptionist asked; with what sounded like under tones of loathing her job. "My name is Dante De la Fortune." The silver haired boy earnestly replied. "What grade?" "Doesn't it say on that computer of yours?" The receptionist glares up at the boy with silence. The two stare at each other like in a wild west movie, you know, just before the showdown at dusk. And while this is happening other students begin gossiping like the parrots of the amazon; each of them using different toned words to describe the silver haired boy. "So what exactly does it say on your screen?" "It says your dorm is dorm number five. Here is your key, " The receptionist passes Dante his key with a underhand toss, "Now have a good day, Next!" "Wait, that's it?" The receptionist huffed, "What do you want, a parade?" "N-no no, it's not that it....it's just, what if I wasn't who I said I was?" "What do you mean?" "Well, you didn't really check if I am the true Dante De la Fortune?" "Are you telling me how to do my job?" Dante thought about answering her honestly, about concerns with shape shiftier and the like, but the atmosphere of the room proved to thick with hostility; and the rumors of the misfit silver haired punk began. "I-i'm sorry. I wasn't trying to step on any toes, I was merely concerned and..." "Next student!"

Scowls accompanied Dante as he exited the main office, hands in his pocket, and with a sigh he began heading down the hallway, whilst humming a tune. Dante wasn't the most open of humans and has had a tough time handling interactions, a part of him blaming the mischievous aura which shrouded him, but what ever; he told himself. Who needed friends? Someone who could get close to you only to end up hurting you. The only friends Dante needed were his many friends at his side, neatly packed away in their designated leather holster. Thinking about his "friends", Dante took out his magical deck of cards and using his telepathy he began sifting through them to make sure they were all still there. One by one the blank cards began reviling themselves, as if water dripped upon the white cards, and imaginative imagery brought them to life. Just before Dante could count the last few cards he suddenly lost focus as the passing image of whom he thought to be an older student drew closer and closer. In an impulsive stop Dante managed not bumping into the blonde but clumsily dropped all his cards; with his telapathy doing him no good now. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm trying to find my way around this place and....yeah, sorry again."

Blessed Seeker

User Image
location a hallway somewhere
company dante de la fortune
feeling friendly
wearing outfit

Anise began to mumble irritably. She'd never been good with maps, and she was having a hard time figuring out precisely where she was, not to mention how to find everything else. She had just about resolved to forget the map entirely and set off without it when she noticed what looked to be an odd deck of cards spilling across the ground. Curious about the source, she glanced up to find a silver haired student, who seemed to have nearly run into her, but he'd stopped just short. He apologized not once but twice, in one sentence. Anise shrugged, a friendly smile on her face. "Hey, no worries," she said, stuffing her map, which she'd officially decided was useless, into her pocket. "No harm, no foul. Besides, it's not like I was paying all that much attention to my surroundings, either."

The woman dropped some of her luggage and knelt down, gathering up the cards the boy had dropped. As she stacked them, she noted with some surprise that the cards were completely blank. After she'd picked up the last of them, she stood and reached out to hand them back to the boy. "Here, these are yours, right?" She asked, though she was almost entirely certain that they were. After all, she didn't know who else could have dropped them.

"So, you're new here?" She guessed after a moment, figuring that if he needed to "find his way around," that he'd probably never been there before. "This is actually my first year here, too. I was just trying to get my bearings, but...well, I'm really not good with maps. Or directions in general." She said with a shrug, laughing lightly. "I'm Anise Bonnay. Just call me Anise, though. Ann or Annie works, too, I'm really not picky," she added. She didn't really buy into the fake authority of being "Miss Bonnay," and she figured she wanted to be friends with the students anyway, so she saw no point in introducing herself as anything but just Anise.

ooc::

Lord Hedo

KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
RoboticSelkie

User ImageDante De la Fortune
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

The older student was actually rather polite about Dante's little blunder, and even took a little blame. "No harm, no foul. Besides, it's not like I was paying all that much attention to my surroundings, either." Dante raised an eyebrow at the humbling response and gladly allowed her to help pick up his cards. It's not like they would be any use to her without him anyway. "Here, these are yours, right?" "Yes, thank you." When his finger touched the card the older student had handed him, the image of the card only slightly reviled itself; as if Dante's finger had magically watercoloring powers to them. Retracting the feelings and focus off his card it's image also retracted, as if Dante's finger was sponging away all the color back, and he placed the card away with the rest of them; snugly tucked away in their holster. "So, you're new here?" "Yes i am!" Dante answered as he and the older student raised off the floor. Although, Dante did feel like he had answered a little too energetically and felt some hidden embarrassed which was hidden behind his retraction of emotion and open body language.

"This is actually my first year here, too. I was just trying to get my bearings, but...well, I'm really not good with maps. Or directions in general." The older student spoke with a calm shrug and a easy laugh which gave Dante a feeling of chillness around her. "I'm Anise Bonnay." The older introduced herself and with a soft smile Dante heard what she had to say. "Just call me Anise, though. Ann or Annie works, too, I'm really not picky," "Ann..." Dante spoke softly, as if thinking about the name, and glanced at Anise's face for a moment, like an artist studying the model they were to paint, before giving a nod, deciding to go with Ann since he felt it suited her, and then did the polite thing to do; which was to introduce himself. "It's a pleasure to have met you. I am Dante De la Fortune, also new here and kinda familiar with the layout of the place now." Dante may have spoken somewhat rigidly still but his own body betrayed him as he leaned against the wall and kept his hands out of his pockets now. "You see that hallway to the right?" Dante asked while pointing to the direction he spoke of. "That way leads to the library. The hallway to the left leads to the gym and that hallway...well, I'm sure you've already met the receptionist." A slight shiver ran down Dante's spine when he spoke about that receptionist but he played it off well when he got off the wall. "I've gotten my bearings by exploring randomly...if you'd like help finding something I might be able to help, I haven't mapped out much else besides the first floor of this building, but if you don't need a guide could you I join you in exploring? I'm still in the need to find out more about this huge academy." Dante nervously asked as he readjusted the straps of his backpack on his shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff