Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image

-Cameron Rene-

It wasn't long before English was over.I put my backpack on and then walked to my next class which was elements.I was so excited for this class that I even showed up early.When I walked in a spotted this rather cute blonde guy still sitting there.I sat down next to him."So how's this class so far?"I asked,trying to make conversation.I let my backpack slip off my shoulders and fall to the ground."I'm most excited for this class."I smirked.
User Image

ROSIE GREEN

I'm like a friendly ghost. I smile for you and, help you out...

I look up at the tall blue haired boy. Still in a bit of a frozen zone. He seemed nice, though by the way he looked at his watch it seemed like he was mad about not going to class. I wonder what class he has. I think to myself before sloqly coming back together. The pink blush still on my face. I'm not used to people being around me. I'm weird and short, it's kind of natural when you're combined like that, that nobody wants to hang out with you.

I look at the time on his watch when I shake his hand, and try not to giggle like a little japanese schoolgirl. I then remember I was supposed to say my name. I take a deep breath thinking about how I prepared myself in my mirror. "I'm Rosie. " I say in a girly tone. Wondering if I said it right.

...Though when i'm sad I go unnoticed.

Where am I: Not sure, I think I could be lost actually, but I can find my way if I go back to the cafeteria.
Who am I with: Zane, he has blue hair.
What am I wearing: A big lavender hoodie, with a pair of short shorts, and a white pair of converse. Oh! and I put my hair up in a bun.
My emotions/thoughts: HEH HERH HERH MY naerm is Rosie. I think I said it wrong...
OCC: Hello~
User Image
ξdward Ȥane

I raised an eyebrow as the girl took a deep breath - as if mentally preparing herself - before speaking her name. She was a little odd. Then again so were most in this school. "Rosie? It's nice to meet you - or run into you rather. What class are you heading to?" Neither of them really had the time to be standing around chatting, but I wasn't worried. I didn't really take my classes seriously anyway.

OoC:Ohai. Sorry it's short, on the mobile atm. Getting the posting style was hell enough. @@

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Zαηder Kєmp

badboy

lσ¢αтιση: In Elements Class мσσ∂: Meh ωιтн: Pretty much everyone

Zander looked over at the girl with pink hair who had burst through the classroom earlier and taken a seat beside him. She was quite pretty and he could tell she was extremely excited to be in the class. For a second he thought that perhaps her enthusiasm might rub off on him.

"I wouldn't know to be completely honest, I just got here," he stated matter-of-factly. He leaned up against his chair and stared out at the blackboard. Truth was, he was secretly most excited for this class as well, not that he'd ever reveal that.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ ooh;; my apologies! got characters mixed up from different Rp's!
User Image

ROSIE GREEN

I'm like a friendly ghost. I smile for you and, help you out...

I look up at him happily. He seemed nice, and wasn't as scary as I thought he'd be. Being five feet tall made me mostly scared of anything bigger than me. Letting out a small giggle from the pun. I look at my hand, I had wrote down my classes the day before so I wouldn't get lost, or forget. " Either Art, or Choir... " I say looking more at my hand trying to figure out where i'm going. It was smuged a lot from the shower I took this morning. " What about you? " I smile up at him innocently.

...Though when i'm sad I go unnoticed.

Where am I: Near the pool, but close to art class...
Who am I with: Zane
What am I wearing: A big lavender hoodie, with a pair of short shorts, and a white pair of converse. Oh! and I put my hair up in a bun.
My emotions/thoughts: I wanna poke him. It would be fun. But I think i'd be weird. ...Maybe its writing class...
OCC: Hello~

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image

-Cameron Rene-

"I'm Cameron..but you can call me Cami."I smirked and then looked at the blackboard."I usually hate school with a passion but this class seemed interesting."I shrugged and lean back in my seat.I couldn't keep my eyes of of him but I tired because I didn't want him to think I'm weird or anything.

More people walked into the classroom and I sighed,so far it was nobody that I knew but it didn't bother me.'Maybe me and this guy would become friends or something.'I thought to myself.

Rosayda

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
Nathan Drax

I listened to Zelda talk about how she hasn't figured out what power she has yet. I learned my power pretty quickly after concentrating for a long time. "Meditation. It all comes down to meditation. You have to concentrate on figuring it out. And once you feel like you can't meditate anymore where the silence is killing you. You'll be around 20% done."

Le Clair De Lune
User Image
~Zelda Mae~

"I will try to meditate next time!" I said smiling. "Thanks for the advice." I wasn't going to actually try it. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate well enough. There was too much stuff on my mind. No way could I sit still and think about just my powers. How could I think about it if I didn't know which one it was? Oh well. One day it is bound to come.

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Zαηder Kєmp

badboy

lσ¢αтιση: Elements Class мσσ∂: Half Asleep ωιтн: Other Students

Zander looked at the girl who was talking to me, she was cute enough that was for sure but he wasn't much in the mood for small talk. Trying to be the least obnoxious he could he smiled, "Call me Zander." His eyes examined her without much emotion. "School is what it is," he stated with smirk before turning back to the chalkboard.

Soon the class began and the teacher began her introduction. It was almost always a similar routine from each teacher on the same day. He mentally took note of everything he would have to do for this class. His element was Water. Both powerful and wonderful, but he knew little about the other 3 elements.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ ooc;;

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
Nathan Drax

Nathan smiled at Zelda when she agreed to his suggestion. "You never know what you're gonna get. You just know that when you figure it out it couldn't have been anything else. It may have been the one you wanted a or your last choice, but you just know it's what makes sense." Nathan took his seat.

Le Clair De Lune

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image

-Cameron Rene-

I smirked and looked away as he did the same."I'm not much of a people person either."I laughed,knowing he wasn't in the mood to talk to some random girl like me.I learned by the end of that class that my element was fire.Finally,I had been waiting for that moment forever.I couldn't wait to actually use the power.I looked at Zander."Wanna hangout at lunch?"I asked,trying to act somewhat cool.

Rosayda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces