Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you be? (All teachers and staff are supernatural)

Human Student (108 only) 0.21666666666667 21.7% [ 13 ]
Supernatural student (54 only) 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 28 ]
Teacher 0.1 10.0% [ 6 ]
Staff 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
Gold me 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Vᴏɪᴄᴇ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
tab tab tab Location:: Inside Clock Tower Company:: Mira, CyrusThoughts:: Hmm...

tab
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Torma was glad that Mira didn't reject his presence. He was going to try hard to be more confident in himself. She was already brimming with it. The doors were thrown open before he could speak to anyone in the group they joined. He followed Mira closely, not wanting to get too far from her. Not that he could mistake her taste, strange though it was. As he joined the whole class he felt so many different magical powers through the room. His violet eyes closed and he grimaced in pain as his stomach lurched. He had not eaten for a while but he needed to wait until later. Jura promised that he would be given something to control his hunger. Said to ask the nurse for some. Or a young man named Chase. He clenched his fists and walked on, head held high.

The headmistress was standing on a stage in the middle of the room. It was a large room too, big enough for twice the amount of students it was holding now, perhaps even three. And on the ground there were boxed outlines with white tape. He wondered what they were for. Jura called attention as she spoke. She drew all heads and held his own with her words. There was going to be a group hunt? What? But...he was starving, there was no way....

He felt it. Mira was letting him eat her magic. Why? How? She...he looked at her as she held him and he felt...something strange grip his chest. He had not had someone freely giving him anything. He lived in a house of all types of beings but the magical ones complained when he ate their magic to the point where he simply stopped eating from them and starve himself. Until he got a letter from Jura with a box of magic supplement pills commanding I'm to eat or else. He used them when he really needed them. That Mira was willing to give him her magic and had so problem with his taking it, it spoke volumes to a lonely child who spent most of his time in his room away from the others so he didn't upset them. He felt...so happy. He smiled at her in thanks.

So there would be a hunt, as long as he could stay with Mira...wait they were pre picked? What if he didn't get Mira? Would he be stuck hungry with a group of magic beings? They'd destroy him. His eyes dilated and he began to sweat. His hands shook as panic set in. When the blonde teacher who looked like she was some sort of elemental announced the groups he let out a sigh of relief. At least he would be with Mira. She at least was kind enough to help him.

"I'm glad we are partners. I don't know if I would get along with others." Torma smiled at her and rubbed the back of his snowy head. Mira suggesting going up to look for thier partner and just then a young man came up to them. The luck of it was, he was their partner. "You found us." Torma smiled. "Hi, I'm Torma and this is Mira." Torma held his hand out for the man. He had blue hair and a star tattoo on his upper arm. He seemed pretty cool and for a second Torma wondered what he was but he held himself back, he did not want to offend the man already.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
                                                    Mira = #6d2722

HyakuShikiRai

Talk: #221177 Think: #6666aa Text: #7755cc Spells: #cccccc
                                                    ~Claimed in the name of Thor the almighty God of Thunder~

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

" Me? You want me to ask?"
                                                              "Yep!",Presto happily replied as she pushed her partner straight to the attentions of the Teacher called Professor Drake, The little pink-haired girl quickly stepped back as she waited for Stephani to approach him directly, her pride still keeping her from asking directly to him. Presto didn't really want to ask, but it seems it was the only way to win and winning outweighed the circumstances right now, being weak and asking for help means a step closer to winning and that's better than losing anyday in Presto's book though she dreadfully hoped they'd never do anything like this again in the coming days...

This was...Professor Aiden Drake, their history teacher and instructor for magical strategy, her mind replayed the announcement over again through her powers, she blinked as Stephani approached the blonde professor and asked for the hints, she herself inched a little closer, curious but weary of herself wearing a face that entirely spoke of pride, her eyes closed and her arms crossed but it was obvious that she was listening.

Stephani managed to get the teacher's attention and Presto quickly tensed her ears, listening and nodding at her partner and agreeing with what she said as she spoke before the blonde professor, though she pouted as she saw him with his eyes closed, what nerve! was he even listening to her really brave partner?? was he even awake at all???

Presto had half-a-mind to be bold and snap at the professor when the professor's eyes suddenly opened, causing the audiomancer to jump slightly and yelp in a light squeak, so much for for being bold...

"Yes, I will admit that you are close, and since you showed courage in being the first to ask for help, I'll give you two clues. They are:"

Mash up some great hits
                                                              All on a round flat item

"I Hope this helps you in your answer, and If you need more, I'm always here to help you. I wish you luck as I know two strong-willed and minded students as yourself will surely come to victory."

The Professor had Presto at courageous...a stroke in her ego as she instantly appeared behind Stephan in a blink of an eye, she held her partner close as she said,"Yep!, that's what we are Professor! Courageous , suuuupeeer strong-willed and minded!, actually we might be the best out of all 'em~",she winked at Stephani with blindless enthusiasm, jumping lightly as she continued,"well, we better get going then!~ Don't want to lose our big advantage, thanks professor!~ Come on Stephani!~", she happily tugged as she went and literally dragged her partner away from the teacher without thinking, tugging her across the room and outside as she finally released her grip once they left the sea of students before them, she placed both of her hands unto her sides as she took a deep breath, "Hey...I think I've answered our riddle~", she said as she turned around to face her partner, her face beaming, "Alright! Professor's hint was clearly meant for us! his card read group 9 and we're the 9th group right? so taking into account his hint...Mash up some great hits all on a round flat item...", she cupped her cheek with her hand as she thought for a moment, before snapping her fingers as she looked back unto her partner, "that means that our riddle, I'll put you in the mood to feel...IS A MUSIC CD!", Presto excitedly jumped as she answered,before stopping just briefly to explain to her partner,"I mean think about it...nothing's more universal than music, any sort of feeling or emotion can be poured out from a listener through a simple tune and even the simplest of songs can leave an audience in a myriad of emotions!~ Music is the answer!~", she happily cried out as the answer felt so at home with her, her hat with its skull on top, opening and closing its jaws as she jumped and shouted with glee,"The professor simply provided the type of media we needed to get, something flat and round that has Great hits, must be a Music CD!" , at this point she was holding at poor Stephani at both of her shoulders, having shaking her rather excitedly as she delivered her answer to her, she noticed herself as quickly as she had shook her though, letting go and stepping back but didn't drop her smile as she winked rather triumphantly, "Let's go to the dorms! I have our answer in my luggage! and maybe you have a cd too? COOOOME ON! WE'RE WINNING THIS THING!"

User Image

> Presto listened in to Professor Drake's hint.
> Presto's is with Stephani at the Clock Tower, they left and are now Outside
> Presto solved the riddle (yay!~)
> tl;dr - Presto listened in to the hint and was able to solve the riddle!, they're now headed to the dormitories to get a cd.

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

i ' m n o t a f r a i d 。 。 。 t o t a k e a s t a n d !
❣ A r i a t t e :; D ' A v e r a n g e ❣ :: ❣ Reaper ❣ :: ❣ 10 of Spades ❣ :: ❣ Mood; Wary ❣ Location; At the Clock Tower❣Company; A bunch of students.❣ :: ❣Clothes; Am I pretty ❣ :: ❣Voice; Not that you'll hear me talking❣ :: ❣

Days always go by for me... It seems like nothing ever truly ends, except when I have to end those who want to be like me. I can't say I particularly hate my life, mainly since it ended long long loooong ago. Everyone mistakes me for a normal teenage girl, but I am so much more than that... I've seen styles change, I even drowned the Titanic by accident. Sorry! I even have to talk like this instead of having a third person narrator to describe my life and adventures in this new place. I could tell you I can see what will happen due to my abilities but its against fate if I tell what would happen now. So I'll just tell you a little of my current situation and let you see how things at this school unfold.

Today is the day in which my new school had opened, even though I cannot say it is my school. I was told to join everyone in this school, and I particularly dislike big groups if I had to be honest... I love people! Don't get me wrong... but I don't want to hurt anyone... I arrived earlier than most, and I stood and hid in the background not to draw much attention to myself.. No one would look twice and think that I take the lives of people when their times come, and to be frank I'm scared the Moon class students will use that against me... I do expect to be open season to most of the students in general since I do not speak much and I don't even stand at five feet. I'm not fond of being short to be honest.

I tried to blend inconspicuously into the crowd, I dressed still rather cute. I donned my usual hair style with a half bun and my long chocolate locks resting on my shoulders and down my back. I wore a simple black skater dress with a white collar to only pair with my black thigh highs and brown two inch heels, which by the way I'm still not at five feet, and a warm burgundy cardigan. You'll get used to my style with a lot of skirts and sweaters, I don't like to expose my skin like most other girls... Not that its bad for them, it's just my own personal choice.

I made my way down to the clock tower, I got there around seven forty-five, I caught most of what my mentor Miss Jura had said. I wasn't quite paired with a group but I knew if I just left I would get in trouble for not attempting to be social. I decided to go and meet with the group that had the clue of a splinter. They seemed to have enough people that I wouldn't be pressured to hold a conversation or make anything succumb to an awkward silence. It is true about awkward silences, a baby is always born then and there... I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you that, so shhhhhh...

I awkwardly approached the group, I tried to keep a straight face with a friendly appeal. I made a note in my notebook, writing in cursive. 'Hello there. I'm Ariatte, would it be okay to tag along with your group?'
I displayed to them along with a small friendly smile. The group consisted of three already, a man with blue hair... or was it more like a less neon cyan? He had a lovely tattoo, I liked the star shape of it personally. The other man had white hair and he seemed to be really close with the lady with long ringlet pig tails. I had quickly wrote another note but more for the girl than the two gentlemen. "I think you're really pretty. You have a picture perfect face." I just hope she didn't see that as too forward, I even felt my cheeks heat up a smidge. In the distance I had noticed a girl with long blue hair... she was really pretty too.. I would probably encounter her later though if she wouldn't mind.

Book_Ninja69

HyakuShikiRai

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
[/spoilers]

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FEEL THIS GUILTY AND I'Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ BROKEN DOWN INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ LIVING WITH MYSELF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOTHINGxxxxBUTxxxxLIESxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
                                                ₀₀.⋮* VOICE:: Actual Voice
                                                ₀₀.⋮* OUTFIT:: Threads
                                                ₀₀.⋮* LOCATION:: Clock Tower
                                                ₀₀.⋮* COMPANY:: Gale

So maybe his brother and he wouldn't get in trouble for carrying around concealed weapons. Instead, they'd get in trouble for causing a fight. Or well, laying a hand on another student. Everything had been fine. It had even been dandy-- save the gnawing hunger that was growing in his gut to the point where it felt like he'd pass out due-- to the lack of food. It wasn't like he couldn't eat physical food but it just didn't... nourish him like sins did. If anything physical food made Fade sick unless he had a little bit of sin throughout the day. It was what he needed to survive. So as Robin helped him into the Clock Tower, he had hoped that maybe he'd be able to get through the night without having to eat from anyone.

... He should have known better.

Before he knew it, the two had gotten in a confrontation. Someone recognizing him and his brother for what he was... or at least recognizing Robin and not Fade. Had he seen Fade without his mask off? That probably would have changed the situation from taunting to shitting their pants.

The Munin Brothers were as infamous as the Winchester Brothers of Supernatural. Or at least that was what Robin said. He wasn't into a lot of the... crap that was aired on television now. He was more of an "oldies" guy. Things that were filled with less advertising, sex, and the likes. He liked the things that were rated R if they even had one curseword in it. That was just his preference, everything else just seemed tacky.

Unless it was tasteful or necessary. A swear dropping out of someone's mouth every other word was unnecessary. For some, saying just one swear in itself was a sin...

The male that had confronted Fade collapsed at the raven-haired male's feet. In one hand he held his mask that he had slipped off of his face and in the other he held a black mass that was the size of a baseball. It was huge, dense, and would fill him for a good few weeks. Closing his eyes, he tipped his head back, forcing the black mass down his throat and swallowing, filling his body return to normal instantly. His heart now less heavy.

It was almost ironic. A man who had killed so many was now eating the sins of others... Guess I really am destined for hell, he thought to himself, unable to hide the smirk that graced his lips as his eyes remained fixated on the rafters above. After a minute he felt his brother leave his side, deeming it safe enough to leave Fade alone... and alone with a group of people who sat their gawking.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-You're an E-E-E-Eater!" One of the males in the group spoke, causing Fade's red eyes to glance in his direction. The smirk fading from his lips.

"That's right."

"B-B-B-B-But you w-w-w-went around k-k-k-killing Nightworlders."

"I still do." He whispered, enough to cause the crowd to disperse immediately. It had been a fib. The only person he had come close to killing was his brother and that was... less than a month ago. In fact, it had been two weeks ago when Robin had accidentally killed a girl during one of his changes. He had gotten out of his cage and... well. It didn't do to live and dwell in the past.

The male ran off, causing Fade to watch unamused as the group around him broke up. Leaving him alone as more and more people broke off into their groups. By this point everyone had found one or more partner so he looked for those individuals who were standing on their own doing... well whatever it was they were doing besides being alone.

As one of the last groups paired off, Fade noticed a blue haired male with a mark open his face standing alone. Starting to approach the male, Fade was struck by a sense of... familiarity. As if he should know the male for some reason but wasn't able to place it. After having been a part of the Hunter world for so long, they were familiar with various figures among the Nightworld. Who was in charge. Who were the biggest targets for them to kill, and the most dangerous. If you took them down you had bragging rights for the rest of your life and other Hunters worshiped you.

When he was within four feet of the blue haired male he stopped, his mask still hanging from his hand dangling at his side. "You Gale?" He asked, unsure what else to say. "I'm Fade. Got any guesses for this riddle?"

Razias_Shadows_Slapcakes

xxxxIxxxxxALWAYSxxxxxTHOUGHTxxxx
xxxxI'DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxITxxxx
xxxxBUTxxxxxNEVERxxxxxKNEWxxxxxI'DxxxxxLETxxxxxITxxxxxGETxxxxxSOxxxxxBADxxxx

xxxxLIVINGxxxxxWITHxxxxxMYSELFxxxxxISxxxxxALLxxxxxIxxxxxHAVExxxx
IxxxxxFEELxxxxxNUMBxxxxxIxxxxxCAN'TxxxxxCOMExxxxxTOxxxxxLIFE
IxxxxxFEELxxxxxLIKExxxxxI'MxxxxxFROZENxxxxxINxxxxxTIME

High-functioning Lover

User Image
User Image

✭ Location: Running Back to the Dorms✭ Company: Presto ✭ Thoughts: Don't choke me!✭ Voice: Emily Underhill
✭ OOC:

Once they received the hint from the Professor the words clicked immediately in her mind. The puzzle quickly reshuffling itself into a proper image. Smiling slightly she bowed her head to show her appreciation for the hint only to be suddenly dragged away. This dragging, pushing, and over-whelming excitement thing was becoming a bit too much for the poor healer as she without protest stumbled to keep up with the excited pink haired, Presto. Once they stopped Stephani brushed herself off slightly and quickly straightened her dress. Even though Stephani had more or less figured out the riddle herself her partner began to ramble her thought process out loud. It was rather nice, it would merely solidify Stephani's own guess as to what their object was. Despite the girl's rather literal upbeat personality she seemed to be rather intelligent and able to string the pieces together quite skillfully. As the end result of Presto's ramblings resulted in the same conclusion that Stephani had come to the healer gave a gentle smile and nodded her head," Yes I ag-" Her shoulders were grabbed and she began to be shaken from the girl's excitement. Her eyes widened as her right hand began to tremble as the shock waves of discomfort went up her spine. No, not discomfort. Genuine fear. As her pnigerophobia kicked in the small girl's hands so close to her neck caused water to form in Stephani's eyes. "Don't....scream. Don't...." Presto suddenly let go and Stephani took a few staggering steps backwards and covered her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks.

"She wasn't trying to choke you..." her subconscious assured her. "She is just really excited. People shake people when they are excited." Stephani could reason through it in her head easily, but....."You never know.....when someone is just going to...." Quickly Stephani reached up to try and wipe the waves of tears coming from her face. She hoped Xalmus wasn't around to see her breakdown. He'd probably be disappointed that she overreacted. Yes, this was definitely an overreaction if there ever was one, but a phobia was a phobia. But the more she tried to wipe her tears away the more they came and she hiccuped slightly and whispered," I'm...I'm sor-" Turning Stephani bolted. Luckily (Coincidentally), she bolted in the direction of the dorms which was the direction Presto had wanted to go in anyway. But this bolt was more of a quick resignation to get away from the situation. She had full intentions of going back to her room and locking herself inside. If she was distraught enough she'd call her parents and demand they let her come back home. How could she stay in such a place? There were too many people too soon. They had assured her that she was safe but who determined safety anyway?

As her legs carried her quickly away from the Clock Tower and back towards the dorms she pushed through many of the students not really being able to appropriately watch where she was going because her vision was blurred by tears. Getting through the crowd she made her way to the path back to the dorms. The scavenger hunt wasn't mandatory right? There was no reason she needed to be there for the stupid event in the first place. She could have stayed in the music room and sang her heart out and then gone into the library without being disturbed. That would have been a day much better spent.

User Image
Amiko_Chan32

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image
๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑๑۞๑
¥our ish y ฿e ine ommand ฿ut đon't et ίt wisted ¥ou ฿etter ฿e ind ør ί on't ฿e ice!
User Image

A blue mist leaked out from the lamp sitting upon an otherwise empty bed side table. Sliding on the floor with a misty purpose that shot up into the air as if stretching for the heavens. The mist spun around, revealing a petite woman with her hands in the air yawning. It was time to go to the clock tower, the woman slowly made her way into the bathroom; to begin the night. Looking into the mirror Meela placed her make-up on quickly and effectively. When she was done, the woman spun examining the long fish braid that went down below her knees. With a snap of her fingers her hair had been braided, it was a good thing too or she would have been stuck there all night. To bad she couldn't wish herself free, moving her fingers through her bangs Meela walked out of the dorm. Looking at the time the woman smacked her head, ”They've already started!” Talking to herself, she had gotten accustomed to it over the years. Somehow she was not completely insane though, which in her eyes was a plus. Arriving at the clock tower she took a moment to just stare. It was so tall, looking down at the rest of the buildings putting them to shame. The large hands of the clock reading that it was eight o'clock, what laid ahead?

Putting her attention back to what she was doing, the woman walked inside, moving downstairs in a comfortable pace. It was almost awkward walking down to an unknown place, but also exciting, she was out of her lamp, not because some moron accidentally rubbed his dirty fingers against the lamp, but of her own freewill. All thanks to the school, her left hand moved to tough the silver earring that took up most of the space. With this ear ring the genie was able to move freely between the realm of her lamp and this realm. Not feeling the pressure of being forced back in, was a weight lifted off that the woman didn't know she was carrying. But now she was in a whole new field game. Talking to people and becoming friends with them, her trust of people were lacking, she felt that they were all snakes waiting for the moment to strike. When she had reached the floor seeing all the people buzzing around, Meela was sure her head would explode. Knowing no one, she blinked at the sea of faces. Honestly she didn't even know why they were there! The only decision to make was to find someone and ask...or would that be stupid? She was late, it would be a shame to get into trouble...'I won't ask a teacher, I will find a student...they will help me...right?'

The hunt began, she didn't want anyone who was scary looking, she didn't feel like getting in a fight. She wanted someone that if she asked a question and it just so happened to be a stupid one they wouldn't laugh at her...well they could laugh, just not an obvious 'I'm laughing at you instead of with you.' The green blue eyes of the genie fell upon a kind looking face. A woman with shortish hair the color that reminded her of a flame, a smile appeared on her face, time to play the part. The genie began to move towards her, seeing the boy that she was with, a man with black hair and bright eyes. The genie arrived by them in time to hear the phone speak for the flamed color girl. It caused Meela to tilt her head to the side curious, could she not hear? Or maybe she was mute? She clapped her hands in behind her back, standing on her tip-toes for a brief second, ”Hi! I'm sorry to interrupt I was just wondering what was going on?” Feeling that wasn't a really good way to ask the question, leaving it like that without them knowing she hadn't been there might allow them to think she wasn't paying attention, which wasn't the case at all, looking between the two of them she bit her bottom lip in thought. Giving herself a few seconds she added, ”I just got here, needless to say I'm a little embarrassed to ask a teacher for the fact I feel rather late.”

The woman shrugged her shoulders, feeling more then a little silly, her eyes moved again to the woman, looking at the phone, would she seem strange if she just began to sign to her? The possibility that she was wrong was enough to stop the woman from doing anything rash. She needed to make friends, being calm and waiting was a good part of it. Freaking them out would do her no good, it would only leave Meela still confused. So instead while awaiting for their response she took a moment to let her eyes wounder around again, all the teachers that were around the room, some students seemed to be talking to them. None of them were getting yelled at so maybe it wasn't such a scary thought to talk to a teacher. Teachers were foreign to her nowadays. They seemed far away, an unknown mystery that Meela wasn't sure about; did she want to solve it or run away? Only time would tell, Meela had a lot of that to spare.

here::: The Clock Tower
                                                  ith ₩ho::: A unknown girl and boy
                                                  earing::: First impressions
                                                  Voice::: Sailor moon
                                                  OOC:::
                                                  Christian The Merciless

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

User Image

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

█████████████████████████████
↳I sound like this
↳And I wear this
↳And I'm in the Clock tower
↳And I'm feeling okay!
↳And I'm with Robin, Terra and Danny
↳And I'm crushing on no one!
↳And I'm in human form
↳OOC: Move Yuuki with wherever you need to go lol
█████████████████████████████

tab tab Yuuki watched all the bodies around her. It was certainly interesting. She hadn't seen so many people at once!....Well that was a lie. She had seen a large group of people at once and it wasn't exactly something she wanted to remember. The blue haired Were watched with interested as she walked around the room, hearing various shouts and conversions echoing throughout the room. She couldn't help but smile to herself; that was the joys of being a mutant breed, nothing was heightened until she took on that breeds form. A bliss at times and a curse at others.

tab tab She could hear yelling. Lots of yelling. She perked her head up when she heard her name being shouted throughout the crowd.
          "Yuuki!! Is there a Yuuki nearby!?" A voice yelled. Her excitement grew from hearing her name; it didn't sound threatening or anything. It must have been friendly. It sounded friendly, cheerful too. Yuuki couldn't help but smile widely to herself.
          "Ha-!......Yes!" She shouted correcting herself mid sentence. The Were forgotten for a split second in her own excitement that she was no longer on Okushiri Island. She began making her way towards the voice, trying to spot out the person it couldn't have been.

tab tab In her searching she felt herself being bumped into her making her stagger slightly to the side. The bluenette managed to regain her balance fairly quickly and looked at the person who had bumped into her by accident. It was a boy with brown hair. He was taller than her that was for sure.
          "Oh! Sorry. Are you Yuuki? I'm Robin," The boy, who had called himself Robin, said to her. Yuuki stared at him for a second before smiling widely back at his sheepish smile.
          "It's okay. I'm Yuuki, yes. It's nice to meet you!" She said to him cheerfully keeping the wide smile on her face.

tab tab Yuuki's head perked up once more at the sound of her name being called again.
          "I'm Terra I'm with the other group members. Hello!! Yuuki!!" The voice, who had called themselves Terra, shouted once more. Yuuki stood on her toes, looking over the crowd of people. She could see someone waving their arms in the air. Yuuki could only assume that was this Terra girl. The blue haired Were looked back to Robin keeping the wide smile on her face.
          "I'm going to go over to her, feel free to follow if you want. Better then wondering alone right?" Yuuki said to him cheerfully, more excited that she had what seemed to be friendly contact with others after a year of travelling alone from Japan to America.

tab tab The Were began making her way over to the girl, waving her arms above her head, jumping slightly up and down on her toes excitedly. She quickly began making her way through the crowd, careful not to bump into anyone as she trotted along happily. She could hear foot steps behind her and turned her head slightly to see Robin had decided to follow her.

tab tab Yuuki made her way to Terra, who was with another person. Stopping in front of the two Yuuki smiled widely at them.
          "Hi! I'm Yuuki. Are you Terra?" Yuuki said excitedly, the questioned the brunette girl keeping the wide smile on her face as she bounced slightly up and down on her toes waiting for an answer. She was finding it hard to contain her excitement in everything that was happening. She wondered what, exactly, was happening.

Book_Ninja69

Lucunda Somina

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Oooo~ I wonder what the prize will be!...will there even be a prize?..at the very least we should get high marks for winning this!, what do you think Stephani?...eh?...stephani?", Presto stopped herself in her tracks as she suddenly felt something off in the ambiance around her, like a drop in the mood and bass of the world around her, it made her uneasy as the balance of the symphony that only she could hear around her seemed to have shifted, blinking a few times, she turned around to see Stephani at the brink of tears, " I'm...I'm sor-", Presto raised an eyebrow, confused as her partner suddenly up and ran away from her towards the direction of their dorm rooms, the audiomancer only able to raise hand as Stephani passed by her, "O-oi..."

"What's up with her?", she muttered out as she watched her sprint off with crossed arms,the sadness in her voice was evident as well as fear and anxiety, it made the audiomancer bite her lip and frown, they were about to win!, it was going to be a cakewalk from here on out and yet..."Why can't things go my way...", she sighed as she began running after her partner, her hat suddenly started to play something sad, but was quickly silenced by a soft tap with her baton, "Don't need your random crap now, skully!", she yelled out as she tried to catch up.

'F-for a shy girl...sh-she's pretty damn fast....must be from running away all the time...but why now?', she thought as she dodged a couple of students walking around the campus,probably looking for their riddle answer, damn this girl was going to make her lose!, Presto gritted her teeth as she ran even faster, catching the sight of Stephani's hair, she continued running as fast as she could, she wanted to win! and not be upstaged just because her partner had a hissing fit. "Stephani! Stop! dammnit..", she panted as she continued to give chase, she knew her voice won't reach her and her focus was chasing after the girl, she can't run,dodge and focus on shouting at the same time, she bit her lip as her blood boiled, it was evident in her blushed face that hot blood coursed through it in a slow-rising anger, she managed to get close enough to her, after roughly shoving away a student oblivious to her aside, as her hand quickly shot up towards the girl, grabbing her by the hand and forcibly stopping her with a tug...

THUD!!!

"ouch,ouch,ouch....ouuuuuch..., Presto's voice squeaked as she rubbed her butt, having fallen down on her own as soon as she pulled on Stephani's hand, her eyes were closed in pain, while her huge hat overshadowed part of her face, she knew Stephani wouldn't be able to running away with a fall like that...can she?...she had to see if Stephani fell down too...but...damn she took the fall way harder then she should..Wh-what the hell was...that?...stephani?... , she muttered as she grunted out in pain again, her bottom was really hurting, "Why were you crying...overwhelmed by the thought of winning?...", she jokingly asked as she tried to get up, her hand still clutching her back, "Come on...I want to win this thing...ouch...but im gonna need you to stop crying first...and tell me what's up..",
                                                              ...snap, s-something snapped!?...Presto really took quite a fall for this....

User Image

> Presto watched as Stephani ran away..
> Presto's is with Stephani on Campus, she was able to catch up to her!
> Presto fell down as she managed to take a hold of her hand, now her butt hurts from the fall..
> tl;dr - Presto was about to go to the dorms, when stephani suddenly cried and ran, Presto chased and managed to catch up to her only to fall down and hurt herself in the process...

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ωєαяιηg: Baggy is good
              ѕσυη∂ ℓιкє: Blond one
              мσσ∂: Paranoid somewhat
              ωιтн: Lila
              ¢яυѕнιηg ση: Lila
              σσ¢: HAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA //shot

The hours before

Reece watched silently as his best friend for about six years said good bye to her parents. He leaned against the back of the chairs in the waiting area near the terminal as she said her goodbyes for the next year. Next to him laid his suit case with whatever clothing his mother chucked out with him from his home about a year ago. Of course, he always said it was his won fault, if he treated the situation better instead of doing what he usually did, and that was go off, get extremely high till the point he was hallucinating and knew he was in trouble, then maybe he's still have a permanent roof over his head. But that was in the past now and there wasn't much he could do about it seeing as she decided to stop talking to him completely.

The Cain's, they were nice people. At least Mrs Cain was. Her father on the other hand, Mr Cain, well.....he was....something very different than anything the blonde teenager had ever faced in his life. The man hated Reece with every fibre of his body and he didn't hide it either. Even if he so much as stood in the door way of the Cain's house he was glared at through the walls. Now that was a skill Reece didn't want to know how he gained. However, despite her father's noticeable hatred towards the blonde, her mother somehow managed to convince him to let the boy stay at their's at a regular basis back when he was living at his mother and got kicked out for short periods of time. And even more so since he became permanently homeless.

Of course, his mother hadn't turned up to wish him farewell and Reece hadn't expected her too even with the invitation to do so. Still; he didn't let it bother him so much. They're relationship was volatile at best and maybe it was better this way.

Once Lila had said goodbye to her mother, father and overly excitable older sister, the two boarded the plane together. It didn't take Lila long to nod off to sleep and use Reece as some sort of very skinny pillow, but it took Reece longer to nod off himself. He felt nervous, paranoid even. He couldn't help but get the thoughts of people watching him out of his head; he felt like there were eyes on him even though known were pointed at the blonde. It unnerved him greatly, he could feel his left leg bouncing on the ball of his foot from the paranoia that ran through his mind.

Somehow he had managed to fall asleep with his thoughts bouncing through his mind here, there and everywhere. The only reason how he knew that was because Lila was shaking him awake. He turned his attention groggily to his friend, looking at her questionably before realising that he had been holding her in his sleep and quickly let go turning red himself.
"Reece.. We'll be landing in a few minutes.. I didn't mean to wake you." Lila said, making the blonde nod his head slightly and sit up straight. He stretched his arms out in front of him, linking his fingers together and yawning loudly. He needed the sleep more than he thought.
"I'm glad I have you with me." Lila said out of know where to the blonde, kissing him on the cheek slightly making him look at her from the corner of his eyes.

The journey to the school wasn't that long. This school they were going to had only just recently opened and Reece couldn't help but feel like they were being used as some kind of guinea pigs to see how well the school structure worked. They handed out schedules and dorm assignments. It seemed more like a boarding school than anything. Reece looked at the piece paper questionably as he held the piece of paper between his fingers and thumb; them being the only things visible from his hoodie sleeves.

Reece had zoned out of everything, only jumping back into the current world when Lila spoke to him.
"I guess this is where we part for now Reece. If you need anything I'll be unpacking my things. I think there's a meet-n-greet or a orientation in the cafeteria later. We'll go to that together?" Lila said. Reece nodded his head in response smiling slightly at her.
"Sure." He said to her. She left him with the usual nickname she had given him, leaving him to retreat into his dorm room. At least the pair were next to each other, what were the chances of that?

Current time

It had been a few hours since the two had parted. All Reece did was unpack his few belongings, wonder around the dorm room, then retreated back to his room and slept some more feeling overly tired and overly paranoid. His hope was to sleep away the paranoia in an attempts to get "normal". Or as "normal" as he could get.

He heard tapping on the door outside. He couldn't help but bury his head underneath his below, slamming it down tightly on his ears.
"Now I'm hearing things...oh good." He said quietly and sarcastically to himself.
"Come on Reece, let's get going! Its not nice to keep your date waiting." The voice said from beyond the door, giggling after her words. The voice belonging to Lila Cain. Reece dragged his head backwards from his pillow and looked towards the door. The blonde scrambled from his bed leaving everything in the miniature mess he had created it in. Reece scrambled to the door and opened it, regaining him composure to leave.

The two began making their way to the cafeteria in silence before Lila had spoken.
"So... do you think you'll like it here? Going purely off of first impressions of course." She asked him walking close to him. Reece thought about it for a second before shrugging his shoulders slightly giving a small sheepish smile.
"I'm not sure. Seems....alright so far. What about you?" He asked his lilac haired friend, reaching the cafeteria quite quickly.

Reece held the door open for Lila to walk in first, peering in afterwards himself, taking in all the new faces he'd have to get used to for the next year. He took a deep breath, his eyes darting quickly from one face to another as he followed Lila in. He wasn't exactly sure what exactly they were meant to be doing here. All he knew was that the "sun" students had to be in the cafeteria, and him and Lila were part of these "sun" students.

The blonde turned his attention slightly to all the commotion coming from the outside. He could see in the distance a clock tower and every now and again a few students darting past the cafeteria to go towards it. He wondered what was so great about there and even had to admit to himself he wouldn't mind ditching the whole cafeteria thing to go and find out. Reece thought to himself, taking in the pros and cons of his little plan. The pros was he could explore the school and see what was exciting in the clock tower, the cons was that he would leave Lila behind and possibly make her upset.....he didn't want to do that. Sighing to himself slightly, Reece went against his decision to leave, and turned his attention back to the Lilac haired girl next to him instead once more.

Sin City Hime of Darkness

Desirable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                          Vincent hadn't been standing there for more than a few seconds before Pyrrha noticed him. He gave her a soft smile and slid his hands into his pockets. He hadn’t really gotten to know Pyrrha yet, although she seemed to be the person to go to if you needed something done. Jura was basically incompetent. Now, that being said she hand picked him. So what did that say about him?

Mr. Kitty cat. His eyes narrowed at the name. "Quiet Grandma." He hissed, making fun of the fact that she was so old. "Last thing I need is for one of the students to hear that and never live that name down." he frowned as she shook his head. Wouldn’t that be something, class hasn’t even started yet and he is already called Kitty, or Puss, or Puss in boots. He sighed softly and rolled his eyes. "Plus, I'm far past doing anything like that. It's been a long time since I've... Well, you know." he said, biting his lip a little, trying to steer the conversation away from that.

"Bogus? Yes." Vincent retorted. He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his blue hair. He looked out among the crowd at some of the students who were asking teachers, while the other ones were not. "But they are supposed to be gifted." There was a few second pause between the next thing he said. "But, I guess we can't all be that special, now can we?"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth that he heard Pyrrha's name being shouted out. Vincent turned his head over his shoulder and watched as the woman hugged Pyrrha. Vincent turned his attention back to the crowd, giving them a moment of privacy so they could 'catch up.' He didn't know the girl, but it seemed that she was a student. Of course, his head turned back when he heard the groan of Pyrrha. He raised his eye brows in surprise that someone was climbing on her back.

Being friendly was all fine and dandy, but she was a teacher, and there was a line that needed to be drawn. What sucked about being a teacher is that you aren't supposed to be your student’s friends. Actually, one of the first things they teach you in University is not to be too friendly so your students don't like you right away. Personally he thought it was crap but never the less, Pyrrha needed to crack down on that, otherwise her class would be a gong show.

But who was he to judge, he had never seen her teach.

As she said they had some people coming to ask for their clue, Vincent turned his body back to the front and looked at the girl being pushed in the direction of them. However, they seemed to go to another teacher instead. He didn't know what clue they had, but the fact that they conversed for a while made him think they picked the right teacher. "Ah, guess it wasn't meant to be." he said with a chuckle. He turned his head to the side and looked back at Pyrrah. "Are you done being a Jungle Gym?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. "Because... I mean I’m sure I can find more people to climb on you."

He noticed out of the corner of his eye a man with black hair. He turned his body around when he asked what his clue hint was, clearly indicating that he was a teacher. Well, better start getting to know people. He had only met two teachers at this place. One was the girl he ran into when leaving the gym, who he didn't know her name. The other one he had put in the infirmary, both of which he didn't think he had a good chance of being 'friends' with. "Hey." he greeted the man, giving a head nod. Pyrrah was still a little busy with the student on her back, so he'd keep the main entertained for a little bit until she could get to him. He took his right hand out of his pocket and held it out to the man. "Vincent Meverik" he paused for a moment. "I teach Bio, Boxing and Animal Anatomy. You are..."

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

iSnakeeyes

( Clock Tower ) xxxxx ( With Moon Students & Teachers --Ren & Pyrrah ) xxxxx ( Outfit ) xxxxx

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
§₭¥ ЯΦ₦ ₦ί₭₰€§ø₦
₮ħ€ þħø€₦ίx
User Image

User Imageisdom ίs ained ßy xperience, ßy he istakes e ake, or hat isdom ί ill
▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀đie illion đeaths, rom he lames alled he byss hen ί ill ive gain

The room filled with the slow sad melody of ómorfo prágma, strong fingers caressed the strings of the guitar while he stared at the ceiling above. The man had decided to call his guitar beautiful thing in Greek, a little piece of what he called home. No words were needed for this melody, the sadness of the song spoke enough, though the man's face showed no emotion. Hidden under blood red bangs was a face void of reaction. His fingers played, he knew that the song was suppose to be sad and create feelings of sadness and yet he didn't feel anything of the sort. His name was Sky, a completely ordinary like name for someone of supernatural orientation. Looking down towards the watch on his wrist he saw the time. Well it appeared he got a little carried away with the music. Flipping the case open, the tall man placed ómorfo prágma in the black case that was her home. The room stood silent except for the clicking of the case, showing that it was now locked. Grabbing the straps he slide it over his shoulder, leaving the guitar against his back. Standing from the lone chair he had placed in the middle of the theater pale blue eyes looked across the sea of empty chairs. 'Good-bye for now.'

The sounds of his foot steps was all the sound Sky made, the sound of others talking making friends. Pale blue eyes that could see into ones soul looked over them all. The six foot two man towered over some, well most girls at least. Some men as well, his fingers moved along his red hair, passing the cafeteria, the sun class seemed to be doing something they would consider fun. Continuing his walk throughout the school Sky was outside looking at the many stars. There were so many stars in the sky, he would never become one of them, maybe one day he would be strong enough to fly to a star, to sit upon its surface and see the Earth below. But that was simply a dream that would never be, putting his hands in the front pockets. His pale eyes saw the few people standing in front of the clock tower. Obviously enough, he was in the right place, looking at the few people he nodded his head towards them; continuing down the stairs. At first it was silent, but as he moved further down the stairs the noise raised louder. Only to see one girl run out, being followed by another, 'What are they doing? How strange.' At the last step he stared at the sea of people. A woman with purple hair, one with blue, he had red. The hair colors looked like a rainbow threw up and latched itself onto peoples head. Maybe one day he would do a statistic about how many supernatural beings had strange colored hair. Unfortunately he was apart of that statistic, though his was natural, he was sure some of theirs were natural too. Maybe it was a gene a supernatural hair gene.

Sky shook his head slightly, now his thoughts were just going into strange places, but still it was curious. Leaning against the wall he yawned, was it truly important for him to be here? What are they doing anyway? They seemed...happy, Sky raised a single eyebrow curious to that, the smiles on their faces, them laughing and trying to figure something out. What was it? He refused to ask though, he didn't want to walk any closer to the sea of people. It took a lot of his energy to not turn around, returning to the theater to continue what he had been doing. Pulling his hand from his pocket the phoenix checked his watch, 'It hasn't even been twenty minutes...' Sliding his fingers back into his pocket, his pale eyes looked back to the crowd, he had options, go to a teacher ask what the heck was going on. Leave, or actually talk to a fellow student. Eying the crowd he immediately decided against that one. No he would wait here, and see what became of this situation, cause honestly the teachers wasn't the best option either. Even though leaving would be his best, getting kicked out before it really began would cause the counsul to frown about him.

ocation::: Clock Tower
                                                  ompany::: No one
                                                  earing::: Check it out
                                                  Voice::Gaara
                                                  OOC::

User Image

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

XXXXXXXXXX * THECITYISATWAR ; PLAYTIMEWITHTHEYOUNGANDRICHXXXXXXXXXXX
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
GNRE ME F YU SEE ME BECAUSE JUST DN'T GVE A SHT
XXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX⇢ THE C⇡TY ⇡S AT WAR BLESS THE Y↻UNG AND R⇡CH W⇡TH DES⇡GNER DRUGS AND DES⇡GNER FRIENDS
XXXXXXXXXXC O M ExxO NxxS T I C KxxA R O U N DXXXS E ExxH O WxxI TxxE N D SxxG E TxxT H ExxM O N E YXXXA N DxxR U NxxA N DxxM E E TXXXM ExxA TxxT H ExxP A R K I N GxxL O T

User ImageUser Image
                                                          * OUTFIT:: here
                                                          * VOICE:: ignore the singing ~
                                                          * LOCATION:: cafeteria
                                                          * COMPANY:: Akane, Agatha & Sun Students

Why did girls talk, so ******** much? They could just sit there and go on and on and on and on about every. ********. DETAIL on the planet and they could still find something to talk about that would just want to make you grind your head against something till it no longer existed. At that moment, the girls who had been startled silent by the male's hand slamming upon the table. They cowered. They hid their faces. They then murmured frantically that they did not know where this Agatha girl was which only made him all the more miffed. Maybe it was the jet-lag. Or maybe it was the fact that he had to separate from a beautiful girl and his mark to play this stupid game where he was waiting for a girl to show herself.

Never once did it cross his mind that he was probably making it so she didn't want to show herself because she was scared of him. None of that crossed his mind as he towered over the girls at the table.

"Tch. Useless," He sneered. His lips curling as he started to turn his back away from the girls at the table with his green eyes glaring at anyone who glanced his way. With his hands stuffed in his pockets, he was starting to walk away when a girl's voice caused him to stop.

"Hi, I'm Akane. I was assigned to work with a girl named Agatha too."

He turned his head, looking for the source of the voice and saw a blonde girl standing near him. Flipping her hair as she asked about when they would start. It took a minute for him to to bite back a comment about finding their missing partner still when a voice chimed in. This pinkette bouncing into their line of view. And where was she, right ******** behind him the entire time. She introduced herself as Agatha and then went on to talk about where their certificate might be. Deducing it to be the Boiler room because of all the sounds it made.

He allowed himself to turn around fully then, his expression bored as he watched the female in front of him not shut up unlike the blonde who had introduced herself as Akane. So far all he wanted to do was shove a stinky sock in the pink haired girl's mouth and just keep talking to Akane who just seemed to brim with confidence. And knew just how much it was okay to talk and seemed to have some manners. Given that this girl wasn't going to introduce herself until another girl approached him. She sure had shitty guts in his opinion.

That one was going to be put on his ******** hit list. Making him wait on her. Who did she think she was anyway? A ******** princess?

"I'm Neil," He spoke, introducing himself to the girls. Not that it was really needed. After all the two girls knew who they were partnered up with already. "Let's go check et out." He spoke, his Brooklyn accent drawing out his words. He didn't know if he should pitch in his ideas about where things could go "boom". Being an arsenist among other things in his profession a lot of places could have an unfortunate incident. The Janitors closet would be full of chemicals that could be made into an explosive. The kitchen could be stocked with alcohol or booze for flavoring for food, but he wouldn't know as he hadn't had a chance to try the food at the school yet. The Infirmary could be stock full of chemicals that could be flammable as well. And then there was the chem lab that at least at his old school was lit on fire at least once a week. Or one of the girl's bathrooms. That was always likely too. Boiler room was a nice guess though. It'd make a lot of loud noises.

"What do you think?" He spoke, looking over to Akane wanting to know what here two cents were before he put in his guesses.

Ageha-pyon

SullenForeverAngel

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
XXXXXXXXXXXX * BANGBANGSHOOT'EMUPYEAHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
User Image
Clothing ~ Voice

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jackson sighed as he waited outside the gates a long as he could. His mother had long since left but he still had one person to greet. His father promised to be there for his first day. He was going to show up and stay in town for a few weeks. This was Jackson's chance to see his father and maybe the headmistress would let them visit. He was working part time in the library with another student and he would work hard to earn the privilege to go off campus. But he was still waiting and it was getting closer to eight.

"Kid, you gotta go inside now, the Sun meeting will begin shortly." A guard told him approaching from his left. He was a large burly man with dark eyes and a deep voice. If Jack was asked to guess where this man used to work he would probably say as a bouncer or as a very tough cop. Maybe even a secret service guard.

"But...my Dad...." Jackson whispered quietly.

The man tilted his head and pulled out a phone.

"Got a kid here waiting for his parent, I'll escort him directly, please hold off locking."

"Sure thing Blake, keep your eyes peeled, got some activity in sector three, already informed Braig." A voice responded.

"No problem. Alright kid, we will wait." The man smiled at him.

Jackson smiled and nodded excitedly. His eyes scanned the horizon and felt his heart racing. The black unmarked car drove up, his heart was nearly beating out of his chest. It stopped in front of him and a man got out of the car. He had never seen his father before, not even any pictures of him, mother didn't keep anything and his father was afraid his mother would find anything he sent to Jackson so they simply kept that a mystery. The man who stepped out of the car was tall, lean with muscle and had a head full of dark orange hair that curled around his head. Jackson stepped away from the wall and started forward. The man rounded the car and quickly strode towards him.

"Jackson!" The man shouted with elation.

"Dad!!" Jack rushed him and threw his arms around his father.

Those strong arms curled around him and they hugged hard for a long time. Jackson fought to control the tears that nearly came out. It wasn't until he felt his father shaking that he looked up and burst into tears. His father was crying openly.

"Dad. I'm so glad you came."

"I'll come any day for you boy. I love you so much." He said gruffly.

They chatted for about twenty more minutes until the guard called attention to time being up.

"I don't wanna leave...this moment feels like a dream." JAckson looked up, tears began again.

"Now now son, you don't have to worry. I'm going to be in town for the next couple of weeks and I will be sure to come visit you." He hugged Jackson hard and ruffled his hair. Jackson waved as his father drove away.

The guard smiled and led him inside.

"The cafeteria is the meeting spot for the Sun class. Jura won't mind you visiting your dad while he is here." Blake smiled a him.

Jackson smiled and nodded.

Inside there were many other students and he sat in the back listening to the teacher. They would be grouping up for a scavenger hunt? Could he opt out for this? Probably not because it was set up without asking for volunteers so that was that. He set about finding his partners then. He bit his lip and quietly searched the room. He had no clue who he was looking for, her perhaps if he went to stand by the clue his partners would come. He moved in the crowd, avoiding anyone's gaze.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Talk: #ff7733 Think: #555544 Text: #bb6644
Quote:

Quote:

Desirable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

██ 「I'm looking at you through the G L A S S

Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed
                                    Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed
                                    xxxxxAll I know is that it feels like forever --
                                    xxxbowchickawowxxx ══════No one ever tells you thatxx No one ever tells you that
                                        Forever f e e l s like home
                                                S i t t i n g a l l a l o n e i n s i d e y o u r h e a d
                                                    ██████████████████████████████████████████████

#00008B
                                                      Shino tilted his head down slightly and smirked as she giggled. Apparently he wasn't as bad as he thought at this whole friends thing. She then told him that they aren't many people at the school where she comes from. To be fair, he was in the same boat as her. He was sure there were other Mages, but no one that he grew up with, none of his kind that he actually had a friendly relationship. He kept his smile up, even though he felt like he should feel sad for her. "Don't worry, there are lots of people around here who will make this you're new home. Then you can say where you come from, there were people from all over the world." he laughed and let go of her hand, sliding his back into his pocket.

His head turned around when he heard a woman belt out a name. He looked over at the two, immediately recognizing the woman as Dani. Shino chuckled to himself and shook his head. Dani he knew from a few years back. He was already living on his own, when he was on top of a high building. He was supposed to meet a friend when a large gust of wind pushed him off the building. Odd how that works out huh? Just him, pushed right off a building. Course it was her, not as a person but an elemental. She caught him (how nice of her) and apologized for doing it. She then suggested they should go on a date, and they eventually ended up living together. Wait, no. No, no, no. Not a couple living together, just as friends. They moved out a couple months ago, before school started and this was the first time he'd seen her since. He made a note to go say hi to her later.

She then started to talk about her home, the ocean, or beach? He listened to her for a moment, getting the sense that she was in fact hiding the person she was. Or something at the very least. We all got our secrets, but she seemed to make a point to keep herself private. Shino wouldn't push this, of course but why bother? If she was here, it was clear she had powers, so what could be so bad as to try and hide that.

Or maybe he was just totally wrong, but she seemed to trip up when she talked about herself. As if trying to select the right words carefully. "All excellent ideas." he said as he nodded his head. He pulled his hands out from his pockets at the mention of teachers helping them. That was his first idea, way back when. "Well, I think it must be something in the Ocean. Salty likely means it’s still salty, at least in my mind. If it’s on the sand, it’s no longer salty..." But if it’s wet, it could be crusted with sand. Maybe he was wrong. "Yeah... a teacher would be a good idea." he said and started to follow after her, moving swiftly to get beside her. "So..."

He didn't really want to make small talk, but he didn't want to embarrass himself. "I know you have no reason to trust me, on account of not knowing who I am." he started, holding his hand out in front of him so the palm was facing them both. A small flame, the size of a golf ball appeared just above his middle finger. He moved his fingers slightly as if he was playing an imaginary piano. The ball jumped to the tip of each finger that moved, it dancing around on his fingertips before it moved into his palm. He closed his hand quickly and opened it, the flame gone. "You're around people who are like you. You don't need to hide who you are."

Then, he did something against his better judgement. He pulled back the hair on the left side of his face and showed her the red mark that looked like a tattoo. She clearly must have seen it because his hair barely hid any of it. He could hear the voice of the Dragon screaming inside him, telling him to shut up and stop what he was doing. Shino didn't listen, like usual. He didn’t get why the dragon did this. If more people knew, the more people might try and get it out of him. That was good for it, right? Or did it have some secret agenda?

"This is the mark that was left when a Dragon was sealed in me." He stated, clear and simple. "It's a part of me, I’m not embarrassed about it. It sucks but it's who I am. Be who you are, don't be someone you're not." He let his hair down and smiled at her. “Which teacher do you think has our clue?”

Razias_Shadow_Slapcake

( The Clock Tower ) xxxxx ( With Coventina ) xxxxx ( Outfit ) xxxxx ( Voice ) xxxxx

Eric son of Eric's Compadre

Bashful Lunatic

User Image
              I See the World in a Swirl of Hues ⋮⋮⋮⋮ And my Favorite Color is Shame ↓↓↓
              tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED
              ██ ████████ MELANCHOLY »» » AND THE WIND SINGS SONGS AS IF IT WOULD LAMENT
              tab tab tab _ ⊰ — SOME TRAGEDY ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD
              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
              tab tab █░ Thoughts; "This isn't too bad..." tab tab █░ Location; Tower tab tab █░ People; Fade

"On mon dieu.... Gale I am ton familier. I am bound to oo. There is no such thing as oo or I any'mor... My 'ife is quite literally in 'our 'ands. I am 'ere to support oo and do 'our bidding."

Bidding. Gale cringed at the word as his experience with it wasn't pleasant. Baal made him do his bidding all the time, and look how that turned out as Gale only shook his head at her comment. The times back when he did summon her were for completely different and childish reasons, instead now to fight others for him. They would play in the snow together, It was the only time Gale could be a kid and not worry about the future for himself and others. The more he thought about it, Celeste sort of gave him a childhood, even if it was short-lived thanks to Baal and that damn stone. Gale reached down as he itched slightly around his ankle, where the limiter was before letting out a small sigh. Thanks to this thing he was now only a rank B in Magical terms, harmless to many. And he hated it, feeling like a damn weakling.

"Shall we adjourn to the Tower?"

Gale stood and nodded as he looked at Celeste and started walking. "Yeah, we probably shouldn't be late." He said in a gruff voice as they headed towards the clock tower and waited until eight when the door swung open for them to file in for their first class. Gale only glanced around at the other students as he sighed a breath of relief to not immediately recognize anyone too familiar. His eyes scanned the room as he noticed a few on a stage, to which he assumed were teachers as he only stood with his arms folded next to Celeste. She was probably the only one here aware of who he was and still didn't hate him. Noticing a few walking by and glaring at him, he only glared back as he wasn't about to take any crap. Sure, glare at me all you want, it doesn't change anything... He thought to himself as a sudden movement onstage cause his eyes to flick towards the stage.

Their headmistress Jura then proceeded to show her feelings for not one but two faculty members as Gale only watched with a solemn expression. He didn't care what they did nor when as long as it didn't involve him as he flexed his fingers lightly as she introduced the staff. Gale glanced at Celeste as she looked stern as ever absorbing the info given to her as he looked back at the teacher known as Pyrrha took stage. So they were to hunt items based on clues, eh? Gale only sighed out of agitation as he thought that the classes would actually be classes. God, he only hoped for a decent partner who didn't want to tear up his guts. Maybe he would get someone who knew the answer to their riddle so they could just collect it and be done with it. Who know as Pyrrha began calling out groups.

"GROUP ONE! IS FADE AND GALE. HERE IS YOUR CLUE! It'll trip you up and torture you tomorrow."

Fade. Now he just had to find someone named Fade and they could get started. He nodded and gave a small nod to Celeste as she headed off to her group before he glanced around. Some were blaring out the name of their partners, while others seem to already know each other. Then there was him and this Fade guy. Hopefully he didn't shout out his name, not that many knew his real name as Gale only stood in his same spot with his arms folded. I could write a rune for detection or something... He thought getting lost in his own way of finding his partner, losing track to the approaching figure closing in on him.

"You Gale?... I'm Fade. Got any guesses for this riddle?"

Gale glanced up at the tall dark-haired male as he nodded. "Yeah, I'm Gale, Gale Radcliff. Glad you found me, it saves time and breath." He said as he thought about the second part of the male's sentence. The Riddle, right, they had to solve this. "It'll trip you up and torture you tomorrow...An enemy... Though I feel like it's a common item... " He said out loud with his hand resting on his chin. Gale didn't give notice to Fade's mask still in his hand as he didn't really care about it. Why should he? He's seen far worse than whatever Fade actually was. Besides, He assumed more people probably hated him then Fade. "Unless you know which one of the hundred things it could be... I have a feeling they want us to ask for help. Awesome." He said out-loud sarcastically as he snapped out of his thought cycle and glanced at Fade. Crap that probably sounded really harsh as he sighed and scratched his head. "I'm sorry if that came out rude, I'm still working on the whole nice concept. Do you want to ask a teacher for another clue? I can if not, I'd just like this to be over with." He said lightly with a chuckle as he glanced over at the remaining teachers. Not that he minded his partner, he actually considered himself lucky who he seemed to end up with as opposed to other, louder students.

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

User Image

I AM I, AND THE WORLD IS A WOMAN
      ra From Whom I Must TAKE TAKE TAKE
      raz _ I N _ A N _ A C T _ O F _ L U S T _ _ I N _ A N _ A C T _ O F _ P R I D E
      raAnd I am Damned But Can I be Saved
      But can I be SAVED ? SAVED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas