Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hm... Should we remove the "Initiate" rank to speed things up?

Remove it entirely (Rank never existed.) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Time Skip it (Skip training to Rookie rank) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Abridge it (RP a single day of training) 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
Play it out! (RP every moment of their basic training) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Chert AelousXX
→ → → the narcoleptic elite

sσмєтнιηg ιs αвσuт тσ вє вσяη тнєяє's α яєsтℓєssηєss ιη мє
тнєяє ιs ησ sιℓєηcє ι ωιℓℓ кєєp ƒσℓℓσωιηg тнє sιяєηs
тнєsє ∂яєαмs υη∂єя мy ριℓℓσω ιη тнє тωιℓιgнt σƒ тнєsє ωнιтє ηιgнтs
Sєє тнє єyєs ƒαяє ιη тнє ∂αrк αs тнєy gℓσω

User Image

Chert nodded in reply to Mindy's mumbling of the mail being reminders. She paused her steps for a moment after the witch hid behind her. Chert continued after figuring that they must be good friends to have conversations like this. They were so fun of energy it was tiring her out more. The elf girl nodded in agreement to Hibeki's instance of training more. “Working out.... if good for the.... mind as well.... magic... gets better...” She spoke up. If Mindy's chest was that much of a problem then toning down the energy or wearing a full chest plate would help with the bouncing. Chert didn't have that problem as she was almost flat.

If the narcoleptic had the energy she probably would have rolled her eyes when Mindy got annoyed. Until you prove yourself you'd always be treated as a child. Chert knew that, “Age... matters little... Must prove.... yourself...” Although the elf said it in a tone that would be hard to distinguish if she was talking to Mindy or herself. She didn't seem to acknowledge that the subject was now about the cafe as her blue eyes were focused on the ground and her fists were clenched.

However the next moment she was surprised as the red head picked her up. If Chert had been standing she would have completely collapsed. She ended up pressing her whole weight onto Hibeki's back. She hated this effect of her narcolepsy. It left her vulnerable and unable to protect herself. Thankfully it was very rare to see happen on the battlefield. However here on campus where Anti wasn't as on guard it tend to happen a lot more. Usual cases was when she knocked into someone or was picked up without warning like now. She didn't complain though and waited until she got control of her body back before casually placing her arms over Hibeki's shoulder to better stabilize herself as the naga walked. Silently she toyed with the idea of giving the witch some armor. Chert was sure she had some collected up in her inventory.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                      "ωнσ ωσυℓ∂'νє кησωη тнαт ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢σηqυєя уσυя нєαят - уσυ αяє ρєяƒє¢тιoη. ..."

Dorm // Location
                                                      Relaxed // Mood
                                                      Hibeki & Mindy // Company

pdragon619

Geekie-chan

Fanatical Raider

User Image
SANGO ISHISEITSA

"Agh! It's such a easy choice, huh?" Sango cried out sarcastically. "We can either go kinda dark or really dark!"

This was getting annoying. At first the idea of adventuring through a cave was exciting and invigorating, now it was just flat-out starting to get to the boy. That and the fact that Isao could have been a saboteur, leading them straight into a trap of some sorts. It didn't help that the cave itself was starting to seem suspicious. Now there were surprises to worry about. Sango nearly jumped on Isao's suggestion. "What? Left? The way without any lights to see? I don't know . . ."

Isao continued to explain that it was clearly, albiet not clear in the least to Sango, an illusion. Regardless, what else were they supposed to do? Walking straight into a spirit-conjured illusion wasn't a good idea and even if Sango and Mizuko weren't completely on the same page as Isao, they couldn't simply go stumbling through the cave alone on a random assumption. As they followed Isao, Sango's attention was gradually pulled from Isao and to the oddities of the cave. Whether it was suddenly, and alarmlingly being set upside-down or Isao and Sango nearly falling over each other flinching from ghastly corpse.

It's just an illusion, Sango. It's just an illusion, Sango. The boy mentally repeated, only to practically shriek, and subsequently drop his poleaxe, when Mizuko's voice rang out. "Y - Yes! Weird and dangerous!" Sango said quickly, leaning down to pick up his weapon. "These stupid spirits are jerks!"

The group continued deeper into the cave, walking through more and more illusions until a bright light at the end of the cave came into view. Whatever was up ahead gave off an alluring and enticing blue glow, one that Isao immediately reacted to and ran towards it. Isao yelled back only a few seconds for Mizuko and Sango to come check out whatever he found. After glancing to Mizuko, Sango stepped forward along with her. The pair what seemed like an underground grotto. An array of eye-catching crystals decorated the large room and more wisps from before seemed to house it. "Woah . ." A large glittering pool within the room specifically caught Sango's eyes, as did the few wisps that levitated past the boy. It all caused him to let loose a breath of awe before running up towards the water. After pulling off his shoes, Sango rolled up his pants, and sat on the edge to dip his legs in. "Haha, this is so cool," Sango smiled as he relaxed.

"Heh heh, magic? Y'see, I, uh, kinda figured that was what they'd be teaching us," Sango gave a nervous round of laughs, smiled, and shrugged. "So, no magic here." Of course, that said Sango knew what would be at the end of the Path of Trials. Something of a test for each applicant to pass and he knew full-well that magic use was part of those tests. Even if Sango didn't know any magic, he had a pretty big trick up his sleeve to get him through all the same. Worried that breaking it out at the right time might screw things up, Sango decided to keep it to himself.

It may not have been the best idea to devulge any weaknesses to Isao, still holding some slight level of skepticism about him, but now that the trio were resting in an oasis amidst the dark and tense cave it was difficult to keep from relaxing and letting his guard down. Besides, Isao was sketching things and playing with little light-balls, didn't seem suspicious. Maybe he just looked suspicious. He got them here didn't he? Yeah, this was nice. "Aaah~" Closing his eyes and reclining a bit, Sango let himself space out a bit. When a subsequent question was posed to him, one that was in actuality a fourth voice, Sango happily responded.

"Ah-huh, yeah, yeah. Here ya go, buddy," Sango reached into into his bag and pulled a dumpling from within another bag inside, then handed it lightly to Cole. It took quite a few moments for Sango to realize what he was doing, primarily once he glanced around to Mizuko, then Isao, then to the dumpling, and then to Cole. "Wh - what?! Who are you?!"

Sango scrambled up to his feet, took hold of his poleaxe, and stepped back towards the others, whilst keeping his eyes trained on Cole.

where: Path of Trials // Cave Spring ; with: Mizuko // Isao // Cole ;;feeling: Alarmed!

Charisma RT

Chocopyro

swaxy fax

Dedicated Counselor

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              tab tab HP██████████ tab MP██████████ tab STATUS⇢ determined, curious tab LOCATION⇢ path of trials - forest tab PARTY⇢ Sorren, Etsuko, Agria

"Appease the... spirits?" Right as he stupidly questioned that, he put two and two together. The tiny spirit-like creatures and the food, as well as the sudden lift of darkness. "Oh, I get it!" he said immediately after so that none of them would waste their breath explaining the situation to him. Now that he was welcome, he sat alongside them and began to eat as well. At Sorren's introduction of the trio, he looked to each person as their name was said. Sorren seemed like a friendly enough fellow, though his summon was a whole different matter. She looked like the kind of creature that easily snapped. To be exact, she already seemed peeved about something, though Devin was nowhere near stupid enough to ask. As for Etsuko, he seemed to be too preoccupied in his own thoughts to properly pay attention to the introduction. "Nice to meet you all." he replied when suddenly, the majority of the darkness cleared. "Huh, would you look at that. You guys are smart. Happy I ran into puzzle-solving types like yourselves." Devin complimented; though he was not a moron, puzzles and riddles were not his forte and if left to solve them alone it likely would have taken him hours to think of offering them him food.

Once Etsuko had asked for his name, Devin quickly replied, "Oh sorry! The name's Devin Silvers." He wasn't quite satisfied with this introduction however, so he added, "But you can just call me Devin, alright?" Though aware there would be some people opposed to what was considered to be familiarity, Devin grimaced at the idea of his own deeds being added to the Silvers family name and not his own. He was not vain, but he did not intend to live his life improving the worth of the Silvers' name. Besides, if he did something wrong, it would do the same, which may reflect back upon his elder sister. He'd rather not cause her any trouble if he could avoid it, especially if he was lucky enough to be accepted. With Etsuko's notice of where the path was currently headed, Devin began to put his food away before standing and joining him. "Well, we won't know until we find out, right?" He replied, matching Etsuko's cheer with his own excitement. Even if it wasn't the way they were supposed to go, it couldn't hurt to have a little adventure. What was the point in being here after all if you weren't even a little adventurous, after all? However, he especially didn't expect Etsuko to begin running off ahead- he didn't look to be the kind of person who was so energetic.

"Hey, slow down man! Not very useful traveling together if we aren't actually together," he said, laughing lightly at his new comrade's enthusiasm. Of course, it wasn't as if Devin wasn't excited, but even with his anticipation he was aware that this still was the path of trials, and so being so head-first into things might cause themselves to get into a bad situation. He might not be a riddle master or an expert tactician, but he was smart enough to know better than do to anything too stupid... normally anyways. Still, he followed behind Etsuko, making sure not to lose sight of him before Sorren had a chance to catch up.

IT'S OKAY, IT'S ALRIGHT
              /////////////////////////////////////////////// xxxxxx YOU WON'T FACE IT ALL ALONE I WILL CRY WITH YOU

Hit me with a Stunfisk
              Sebikaku

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sᴏʀʀᴇɴ sᴛʀᴀʜʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ

User Image
XXXXXX 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘? - 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖉𝖎𝖊X
═════════════════════════════════════════╝
XXXXXXXX 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 - 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 - 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝕴 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘
XXXXXXXX 𝕴'𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 - 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 - 𝕴 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓

User Image

Sorren watched as the darkness continued to fade. It was a good thing he came this way. Probably. He still wasn't sure in his new companions abilities, yet. The new guy didn't seem too smart either since he praised them for being puzzle types. Since he didn't see how Sorren had to get Etsuko to think about what to do he couldn't fault him for assuming the other blond was a puzzle type. Was it really true that blonds were dumb or was this just a coincidence? Not that he had a problem is they were dumb because nearly everyone in his homevillage was short a few straws somewhere.

The armored guy introduced himself as Devin Silvers after Etsuko pried. Etsuko then seemed preoccupied looking up the path to the mountain Sorren expected they'd have to go through. It wasn't that big he could tell from crossing mountains just to get here. Maybe it'd take half a day to get to the other side, but it'd be dangerous to trek up a mountain in the dark that would set at some point. The brunet looked up to the sky and used his hands to gauge the amount of sunlight they'd have left. A little less then eight hand widths. “Seven hours, huh?” He murmured to himself before watching Etsuko get up and scout ahead. More like taking off instead of scouting. Sorren scowled a bit, but figured it would be best to keep moving. Devin went on ahead while he packed up.

It wasn't long, but Etsuko had already put considerable amount of distance. However once Sorren had the blanket put away and his backpack on he jogged to catch up. His backpack was heavy so he knew it wasn't a good idea to do more than walking for very long. He slowed to a fast walk when he got within earshot and heard Devin telling the other to slow down. Sorren's annoyance was displayed visually on his face even as he caught up to Devin. “We all should pace ourselves. It's unwise ta use all of a energy before tha trial has really started. It only gets harda from 'ere an Imma not gonna save ya 'gin. Same ta ya, Devin. We may hava group up fa now, but Imma not gonna fail from savin sorry people. I ain't got time for that.” He warned with determination in his eyes. Agria's eyes shone with the same resolve. It was cruel, but they couldn't afford people getting in their way.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image
Path of Trials - Path to mountain // Location
Determined // Mood
Etsuko & Devin // Company

Ruecians

Sebikaku

Coding by Eternity_Jing

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
W E . A R E . M A V E R I C KxxxxW E . D O N ' T . N E E D . A . S A V I O RxxxxN O . M A T T E R . H O W . U N F A I R . T H E . O D D SxxxxA L L . W E . C A N . D O . I S . W I NxxxxB E L I E V E . I N . O U R S E L V E S
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Mindy's cheeks would suddenly puff out, at Hibeki's remark on her 'fat' chest. Her face turned to look at her, as her good mood at seeing cute girls in maid uniforms ruined by that one remark. "Hey! It's not like I wanted them to be this big to begin with!" That's when she did the most surprising thing out in the hallway, as they were moving into the school section towards the job boards. Her hands would suddenly reach up, as she palmed both of her large bouncing chest and pushed up as she squeezed them. It was clear, that doing this to herself, didn't really mean anything. That and it didn't do much. But most of the students that had been walking around that time, couldn't help stop and stare at the show that Mindy did. Especially when at least a few ended up running into a wall or something when they kept walking. "Honestly, if I could, I get rid of this size and give it to Cherty-chan~ This is actually more annoying to have a chest of this size. Hell, I even have YOUR chest size Hibeki-chan!" She remarked on a giggle, then soon let go of her chest as she continued to move forward with a smile on her face.

Though with the red headed snake girl went on about her intelligence, that's when Mindy's cheeks were puffing out once more. Her foot stomping down, causing her chest to jiggle once more, before she remarked to that. "You don't have to say it that way! At least I'm able to get passing grades in my other classes besides the ones that required physical endurance. You know I can't do much of anything that is running or moving around so fast." Which was true. Because of being an asthmatic, it brought problems to the female. Most of which, is that she couldn't very well run or move around for long periods of time. Otherwise, she ended up wheezing and having an asthma attack. It was not a good thing to have. Especially with the way Mindy was.

In the end, the silvery haired witch just sighed as she shook her head at the two of them. "You guys are such big bullies to poor little old me~" Her blue eyes watched as the red head moved to pick Chert up. Watching as the green haired female wrapped her arms around her shoulders, almost already drifting off as she clung to her. Moving side by side with Hibeki now as she continued with that wide smile back on her face. "If you don't want it, then that's fine~ But I'm going to take that job. I've been DYING to dress up as a maid for a long while now. And now that there are openings, I can get to do what I wanted~" She said on a giggle, grinning widely as she moved her arms behind her head. That only showed her bouncing chest off more as they moved quickly towards the jobs board. But like usual, Mindy barely even noticed something like that to begin with.
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                              | Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Job Board | Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Chert & Hibiki |
                                              | Voιce Clιp |
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

N O . N O . N O . G A M E . A N D . N O . L I F E

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

User Image
At the point where an if begins
At the point where a miracle begins
At the point where an if begins
At the point where a miracle begins

Etsuko continued to run toward the rock structure until he came to a complete stop. He was right. The gigantic rock structure had an entrance at the base of it. "A cave!" he exclaimed. "Maybe Hiro's here," he said as he approached it. He turned to face his companions frantically running to meet him. "Oops," he said to himself. As they finally caught up, panting and breathless and all, Etsuko took the liberty of briefing them on his plan. "Alright, so there appears to be a cave here. I see no source of light on the inside," he said with confidence, "But that's not a problem as I've got this!" He slammed the bottom of his staff onto the ground and in an instant the edge of the staff reignited with a bright flame. Etsuko stared into the darkness of the cave. The lack of light made it difficult to see much. "Well, shall we?" Etsuko cheerfully said as he took a step forward.

There really was no light in that cave. The pitch black darkness was illuminated only by Etsuko's flame. "In the dark again, it seems," he whispered to himself. He was hoping that this wouldn't be a trend. Being in the dark for too long could drive a person mad. Or so he read once. The cave seemed to have one long path that expanded endlessly, like a hallway. They trudged on. The sounds of rocks crunching beneath their heels was the only sound that could be heard. Etsuko began to think Hiro wasn't in this cave. How on Earth could anyone manage to survive in here? Unless he was with companions maybe. "I wonder how far this path goes," Etsuko said. He took a quick glance behind him to find that the entrance was far behind them. As they continued they were finally met with a surprise. The straight path split off into three, one for each of them. But splitting up here would surely be foolish. No one should be left alone in a place like this. "Let's take the center route," Etsuko said. Taking initiative made him feel like somewhat of a leader.

The path began to narrow until the three were forced to walk in a line. "Maybe taking the center path wasn't such a good idea," he muttered to himself, "Too late now." As they walked, Etsuko found himself to be running out of breath. And from the breathing behind him he could sense that his companions were doing the same. "The air is thinning," Etsuko thought to himself. He paused himself to catch his breath, clutching the rock wall for support. They trudged onward again until they came to another split in the path. Three separate paths just like before. "Wait, weren't we just here?" Etsuko said. "Let's take the left route this time." And so they did so. But the path was exactly the same. It narrowed the further they went, forcing them to walk in a single file. It seemed as if the air was also becoming less breathable. As they came to another clearing, they were all panting. Etsuko found himself lightheaded. The clearing was same as the last one, breaking off into three paths. "I feel like we're walking in circles," Etsuko said to himself. But that couldn't be possible. The paths they had been walking were linear. There were no turns to make them loop back around. Then the thought occurred to him. "A spirit," he said. Could this be another trick?

"Have you begun to trust them?" he heard. It was the same familiar voice he had heard out in the forest. The same voice that spoke to him when he had first met Sorren and Agria. "Did you guys hear that?" he turned to his companions. They shook their heads. There was no doubt that this was the work of some malevolent being. "Everyone stand back," Etsuko commanded, "These paths aren't going to lead us anywhere." He pointed his staff outward. "I'll make a new path for us."

"Gigan Zot!" he chanted. The staff began to glow a light brown color. From the ground, large stone pillars began to materialize. "Go!" he shouted. The pillars rushed forward, demolishing the rock walls that separated the paths. "Ap Vorv!" Etsuko shouted. A bubble in the color of light green formed around the party, shielding them from the dust and debris of the crushed rock. When the dust settled, they were met with a surprise. The paths were gone. The darkness made it difficult to see far from their current position. "That should do the trick." Etsuko dissolved the defensive field around them and took a stop forward. He turned to his companions and with a smile he said: "Shall we?"

Etsuko approaches the cave's entrance but halts. He then unbuckles his belt and removes his trousers, exposing bare a** to his party. He shouts at the top of his lungs to his companions, and perhaps the entire universe, to: "SUCK MY a**."

STATUS REPORT
                                  mood: Adventurous
                                  company: Sorren + Agria, Devin
                                  spirit energy: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hit me with a Stunfisk

Ruecians

suƃǝq ǝlɔɐɹɯ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇuod ǝɥʇ ʇ
suƃǝq ɟ uɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇuod ǝɥʇ ʇ
suƃǝq ǝlɔɐɹɯ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇuod ǝɥʇ ʇ
suƃǝq ɟ uɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇuod ǝɥʇ ʇ

Quotable Poster

"The Red Snake of Yogo"
User Image
Hibeki No Orochi
Location: dorms/ With: Chert and Jugs / Thinking: this is gonna be fun

User Image
...And as soon as that snake was well enough, it bit the old man.
And as the old man lay there dying he asked the snake,
'Why? I took care of you. I loved you. I saved your life.'...

Hibeki chuckled at Chert's comment about Mindy needing to work out. "she's right you know. Maybe if you worked out more you'd actually grow up into a real adult" she continued to tease. The naga grinned from ear to ear seeing the ditzy witch start to furious play with her breasts, making a grand show of herself in the process. "pegasus: record" she whispered, the magical device on her wrist starting to secretly record the delightful display for later prosperity. Hibeki didn't often use her pegasus, but it was times like these she was grateful they existed. "trust me, if it where possible to give your proportions to someone else I'd gladly help you do it" she said leering over at Chert, imagining her with breasts as big as Mindy's. She chuckled at the thought, as it actually looked hilariously awkward in her mind, seeing how Chert was usually as flat as a board. "and yeah I imagine it'd be annoying, having all that succulent flesh and being too much of a ditz to know what to do with it" she added with a chuckle, shaking her head a bit when the girl remarked about trading with her even.

As she picked up Chert the narcoleptic elf basically flopped limply against her. Seriously how did the elf live with that...what was it? Marcolipsy? Hibeki couldn't imagine it. Feeling the girl lazily hold on Hibeki gave a quick nod before heading off, giving Mindy a quick swat on the behind to tell her to keep up. "come on slow poke, we aint here to listen to you spew about your GPA" she said causually, glancing over her shoulder as the witch started to follow. "oh wah...trust me if I was really trying to bully you you wouldn't be walking right now" she said with a sigh, rolling her eyes as the girl started going on about how much she wanted to dress up as a maid. "how about this? You're gonna work off some of that jiggly rear of yours one way or the other, so how about a race? If we make it to board first, I'm gonna sign you up for a combat mission, then rip up the maid listing just for good measure. But if by some miracle you win, we'll go along with your little maid fetish" Hibeki proposed. However she didn't bother waiting for Mindy to respond, instead growing a few snakes out of her back to coil around Chert like a seat belt, and racing off towards the board at a gingerly pace, not her full speed, but probably faster than the ditzy witch could ever hope to run.

...And the snake looked the man right in the eye and said,
'You stupid old man. I'm a snake.'

Hit me with a Stunfisk

Geekie-chan

Quotable Poster

User Image
Camory

The White Shadow
Where: spooky mansion / With: something / Feeling: scared/unconscious

Camory let out a small groan as rose up to his feet, still rubbing his aching back "ok...I'll admit that was kinda dumb" he muttered to himself, glancing around the dark spooky attic, everything covered in dust and cobwebs and looking suitably creepy. "well that's a big bag of NOPE" he exclaimed, walking back under the hole he had made in the ceiling. Thankfully the spider silk tether had held strong to the anchor outside, meaning getting back out would be as simple as climbing back up the thread. Rubbing his hands together and doing a few quick stretches to loosen up Camory caught hold of the thread and began making his ascent back up towards the roof of the manor.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Camory immediately went still as the sound of something unzipping suddenly seemed to echo through the attic. "what in the world..." he muttered to himself. Shaking his head Camory continued climbing with renewed vigor, now really wanting to get out of there. However he froze again as he suddenly felt something ruffling around in his back pack. The boy's eyes widened in horror as he saw his specially coated scissors float up out of his bag and rise up towards the ceiling "no...no..." he muttered, suddenly starting to climb faster as the scissors opened themselves over the the silk thread "nonononononononononono!" he shouted frantically as he climbed as fast as he could. However just as he came within arms reach of the opening in the roof, the scissors snipped shut, slicing clean through the thread, causing Camory to plummet straight back down to the ground again. "craaaaaa-ugh" he shouted, only to get cut off as he hit the ground again with a dull thud, this time completely blacking out.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chocopyro

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Chert AelousXX
→ → → the narcoleptic elite

sσмєтнιηg ιs αвσuт тσ вє вσяη тнєяє's α яєsтℓєssηєss ιη мє
тнєяє ιs ησ sιℓєηcє ι ωιℓℓ кєєp ƒσℓℓσωιηg тнє sιяєηs
тнєsє ∂яєαмs υη∂єя мy ριℓℓσω ιη тнє тωιℓιgнt σƒ тнєsє ωнιтє ηιgнтs
Sєє тнє єyєs ƒαяє ιη тнє ∂αrк αs тнєy gℓσω

User Image

Chert entertained the thought of having a chest size like Mindy. She quickly dismissed it. All that weight would be unbalanced and she couldn't fight with it. Although she did nod to confirm, if playfully, that she was a bully. Chert honestly didn't think she was being a bully. Anti was the bully, but Anti was her so perhaps she was a bit of a bully. Chert still believed that any bullying was meant well though. One couldn't always depend on mana. One had to have physical strength too. Although perhaps Mindy's large chest could be weapon enough is the reaction of the male students were anything to go by. Maybe they could smother a person to death. Ah, but that wouldn't help with Balhir Spawn so almost useless weapons. That's what Chert concluded.

The elf lightly tugged on the snakes that was wrapping around her. “No... cheating... Hibeki. Unfair... You're licensed. ...She's not. ...Or... do you... have no... confidence... in your... ability?” Chert spoke up however albeit late at the naga had already started. “Unfair...” She murmured sleepily in Hibeki's ear. “Dashing... someone's dream... like that... evil...” Her tone held no venom as that was usually reserved for Anti. Although it couldn't be told if she was being playful either. Mostly because she was practically asleep.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                      "ωнσ ωσυℓ∂'νє кησωη тнαт ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢σηqυєя уσυя нєαят - уσυ αяє ρєяƒє¢тιoη. ..."

Dorm Halls // Location
                                                      Playful // Mood
                                                      Hibeki & Mindy // Company

pdragon619

Geekie-chan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items