Invisible Streaker

Even the deaf can dance//
Although we may not be the best at it

User ImageUser Image
SUMOMO TAZAHASHI

User Image

SUMMER AND GOLD THROW COLORS AT THE DARK
---------------☆☆---------------

Sumomo frowned slightly when Tisiphone had shown signs of pain. She felt worried for the girl, but she didn't know if pain relievers would help her. Maybe it was a side effect of her abilities. Taking a chance, Sumomo's weak voice quickly spoke up. "A-are you alright? T-Tisiphone-chan?" she asked, biting her lip softly in order to keep herself from stuttering too much. "Y-you look like you're i-in pain. I-I dunno if p-pain relievers may help...I have strong ones...b-because of medical issues..." she informed her, a sweet smile gracing her lips.

Vincent had went on to say that she didn't really miss anything important, and so trusting him Sumomo nodded lightly before he began to ask if she was going to be alright with her fin. She immediately froze once she thought about it. How was she going to get to her dorm AND bring her belongings with her at the same time? If she were to transform back into her human form, everyone would probably see something that they rather wouldn't. And if she were to switch into a puddle of water, well...she wouldn't be able to carry her belongings. Her lips curved into a weak, shy smile as she began to scratch the back of her head nervously.
"Ummmm...I-I dunno if I can really g-get up right now...I can move...but I-I'd have to switch into a p-puddle of water..." she stated, her cheeks reddening again. "...b-but then I can't c-carry my stuff..." she admitted.

Hopefully both Vincent and Tisiphone's dorms were on the way. She'd feel horrible if one of them were to go out of their way just to help her. Out of the corner of her eye, Tisiphone's lip movement had caught her attention. She had mentioned meeting up back here later to eat. Food sounded nice right now...in fact Sumomo didn't realize how much her stomach was growling right now. Perhaps she could use it as an opportunity to become even more friendly with the two.
"Oh! That would be wonderful!" she blurted out, eyes sparkling like fireworks on the Fourth of July.

Turning her head just in time to see Vincent asking weather or not she'd be fine finding her dorm, another shy smile graced her lips.
"U-ummm...maybe. I-it might take a few hours for me to find it though...I-I'm not good with maps." she admitted, pausing for a moment as she thought about it. "Or directions." she added in, thinking about the time her mother had sent her for an errand to the grocery store with written instructions how to get there. It had taken the poor girl several hours to find it, and after she had purchased everything, her parents had flipped out and put out an Amber Alert since it was only a ten minute walk.

She was suddenly snapped out of her stroll down memory lane when some giant...wolf...thing...had blasted into the tree beside her. Sumomo stared blankly for a moment out of shock before throwing her hands up in the air and letting out a softer pitched shriek. A fight? Out of nowhere?! What in the world was going on?! She grabbed hold of the little fox, whom had been ready to dart into the action thinking that they were playing, and threw all of her weight in one direction, rolling a few feet from the tree. Now stuck laying on her stomach, she attempted to wiggle herself around in order to roll away from the attacking wolf. Fear overcame her, and the way she was stuck made it impossible for her to look back to realize the two who were fighting had calmed down by now. Perhaps just seeing some sort of werewolf had shocked her, considering that she rarely left the house before coming to this school. Either way, it didn't change the fact that tears were now flowing from her eyes like a river due to the fact that she was terrified.

---------------☆☆---------------
A BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION FROM FIREWORK EYES

User Image
⤹⤹
Company: Vincent, Tisiphone, Taske, some wolf thing!
Mood: Frightened
OOC: She gets scared easily. See the fish in her? XD Also, she may have a panic attack now xD Poor Mo. I've given her all my health problems. And also...I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER VERACITY!

ººº

DaMaskedood

Inhospitable Veracity

II-AMERICAN SNIPER-II

User Image

Hearing small whimpers come from some where her ears twitch to the noise. Its comming from the mermaid. Takara looks over at Minoru then back at the girl to signal to go her. Minoru narrow his eyes at her then walks up to the girl he sits down beside her. Her opens his mouth but Takarar stops him by walking over there and pulling his ear. "What are you doing?!" he shrieks removing her fingers from his no throbbing ear. "Excuse my companion, for being so rude, Im Takara and that Minoru." she points to him. Now getting on her knees she grabs hold of the whimpering girls hand.

Before talking to her, Takara starts rubbing her the girl tail and touching the shinny scales on her skin. Amazed by what she is seeing, she looks over at the other the back at the mermaid. "So what is you species?" She now lifting up the mermaids chin to look at her face.

Takara has never seen such unique beauty, she lifts her hand to fill over her cheek. "Im sorry that we have caused you to cry, we get into fight all the time like this, this one just some happened to be here." she apologizes. Catching an essence of another animal, Takarar looks down to see a small fox she gives it a smiles as she turns back to the two people to her left.

"So , you gonna tell me, and i smell another presents , but it doesn't look like its coming from where i smell it." she cocks her head looking at the guys shirt then back up at him.

"Unless your an animal, like me." i smile at him then give my attention back to the mermaid.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
~{ Headmaster Phantom }~

User Image
~ I no longer have a face~
~Only a Purpose~

----------------------------------------------------------
Fifteen minutes passed faster then most would have realized as the staff was rapping up the questions and splitting up into different parts of the quad. Phantom got back onto the stage and raise one his hands high and a small orb of blue energy formed around it. Soon all of the new students, wether they had pockets or not suddenly had a piece of paper that had their dorm or apartment assignment on it. Phantom put his hand down as he took the mic in hand once again and let the students know about the next phase beginning. " My dear Students, the Qa session has ended and we are now splitting into groups for the guided tours of the campus, if that does not interest you everyone now has your dorm and apartment assignments."
--------------------------------------------------
well this clearly isnt going any where

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas