Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Isabella

Isabella arrived at the school gates and sighed looking at it up and down.When she was done look she pushed the gates open and walked through the garden til she reached the school building.Entering the building Isabella applied herself at the office and done everything she needed to do before wondering round the halls wondering what to do or what classroom to go to.Yawning slightly Isabella continued looking around as she past some rooms.

Beloved Wife

(Hello everyone,
I just want to let everyone know that I will be getting busy from now on. I finally got a job and at the moment I don't know my work schedule, but I have training to do before I actually start working. So until i know what's going on, I won't know how often I'll be on here. The role play will still be going of course and I understand other people not only live in different time zones, but also have real life obligations themselves so I don't care how long it takes someone to post in here. Well that's everything I wanted to say.)

King Champion

BlueKayak
Aqua

User Image

Aqua's mind was full of questions and she had been in deep thought as they were walking toward the building. The dorms were not divided be gender? Would there be boys walking around the hall of their dorm? She felt somewhat uncomfortable about that... Then the voice she had heard in the hall. It was there, then a second later it was gone and the hall was empty. What could that have been about? Was it a prank? Then the other side across their dorms... they were restricted to the area.. why? Did they have dorms for the professors? Was that it? Then again they might have families to go to after the day ended.. Valerie's voice then broke her chain of thoughts. She blinked.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry Valerie.. It's just I have alot of questions about our dorms.. the professors, and who we heard in the hall... do you think maybe we'll be sharing our floor with boys? "

She asked uncomfortably almost whispering. Back home they were divided. Ven and Terra had their side of sleeping quarters and Aqua was by herself on the other side. Master Eraqus's Quarters were between theirs. It was what she was used to, so she was a bit worried.

(hey BlueKayak, I'm ready for your post anytime you are. ^_^ )

(miss you guys!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces