Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      мσσ∂:playful and curious ωнεяε:entrance of the school ωιтн:kaito/tsuri-chan and a body?

"Wah, this took all morning to finish", said a green haired girl as she stretched her arms and legs. In front of her was a brick wall with a drawing of a gas mask with the words ' are you ready', sprayed below the mask. There was a bag filled with spray paint cans next to her and two in her school jacket pocket. Hanako sighed and looked around making sure no one was around, she smiled when she saw no one. She started shaking a green can and drew next to the drawing a cute chameleon sticking his tongue out with the letters hk on his forehead. Giggling, she pick up her stuff and started walking when she heard footsteps. "Hey, what are you doing" yelled a guard. Hanako turned around laughing,"Isn't it obvious can't you see my work of art." The guard growled at her," Come with me right now." Taking out two smoke bombs, she shook her head at him and threw the smoke bombs on the floor. "STOP RIGHT THERE", he yelled as he tried to see through the smoke.

Hanako started running as fast as she could, jumping over rails and bumping to few people. As she made it to a familiar road, she stop running to fix her hair and red glasses that where on top of her head. Giggling a little, she put on her school jacket that was in her bag and started walking to school. Looking at her watch she noticed she still had time to stop and get a few packets of pocky from the corner store near school since she skipped breakfast.

The bell rung as she pushed the door opened, the clerk smirked at her. " Causing trouble once again Hanako-chan", she said as she saw her picking up a dozen packets of pocky and a drink. Hanoko pouted playfully as she dropped all the items on the counter and started taking out her money. " Hey, I'm not always causing trouble around here" she said as she payed and put everything in her school bag." Mhm, if you say so" said the clerk as she waved the girl off. Before she left the store, Hanako left her bag full with spray cans with the clerk. "I'll come back for my baby's later keep them safe", the clerk just scoffed at her.

Arriving at the entrance of school, She noticed a familiar blond in front of a body."Kaito-chan", she yelled as she waved her arms like crazy at him.

"talking"XthoughtsX"other"
                                                                      ooc: had to edit so many times lol

MiiSS HACHiiKO

Hellhound

User Image
        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

███⋮ I'M NOT ◞ ❛ LIVING FOR YOU。 ─  】

I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHIL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M
                                                                   I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHILL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M JUST LIVING SO CHIL WITH YOUR GAMES I'M
                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

&▪ MOOD ▸ ██ ⋮ tired   &▪ COMPANY ▸ ██ ⋮ rurou, haruka, mirai   &▪ LOCATION ▸ ██ ⋮ school entrance

• 'Morning,' a single word that sent shivers down Takao's spine. Tired, he poked at some pieces of cereal in his bowl, the flakes already soggy and limp. He scrunched up his nose in slight disgust and pushed the food away, his appetite long gone. There was brief thought of wondering if any members from Ageki would eat this without hesitation. Probably --

"Why aren't you eating your breakfast?"

The voice seemed to come out of nowhere, effectively scaring the s**t out of Takao, who nearly spat out the food he had been chewing. Spinning around his chair, he brandished a spoon as a weapon against his ... mom? "I certainly hope you weren't planning to attack me with that." It took a moment for him to fully process the situation but when he did, he could only cringe and lower the spoon.

Oh. Oh.

"No, I, uhm -- " he took one look at the spoon and then another at the exasperated expression of his mother, "I was not planning to hurt you with this. I swear it." Setting the spoon down, his cheeks warmed and there was no doubt his face was already as red as a tomato. His eyes fluttered shut and he involuntarily shuddered under his mother's gaze. If he had to choose between fighting one hundred delinquents and facing his mom, he would choose the former every time. Talking to parental figure about serious stuff was way up there on the uncomfortable scale, right next to talking about his feelings. Yeesh.

"Mhm, glad to hear that, but you didn't answer my first question. Why aren't you eating your --" "Oof, sorry to cut you short, mom, but would you look at the time. We've all got busy lives: you and your work, me and my school which I should be heading to right now. At this moment. Right, okay! I'll see you later, kisses." Takao hurried out the door, not even bothering to look back at his mom. Man, he was really going to get it when he got home.

The walk to school was short and brisk. It really paid off that his family's apartment was so close to the academy because it gave him enough time to screw around in the morning and still get to homeroom on time. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head as he passed through the gates of the main entrance. His bored eyes drifted from student to student before a pausing on a small group: a few members of Suzuran Gundan. Niiiice, people he actually knew. A smile replaced his sleepy frown as he slowly made his way over to the gathering.

"Haha, already causing trouble at this time? Sheesh, why didn't you invite me?" He paused to laugh before continuing, "I kid, I kid. But nice weather this morning, huh? "

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Masa released a grunt each time his arm was poked causing him for the brief moment to come out of his sullen thoughts, himself trying to pull his arm away with each poke to it the action being uncomfortable. He knew why she was doing it thought, cause it was Daifuku, and then there was her usual words of calling him lame and idolizing the four heavenly kings. A sigh came from him as she started to go into her day dream state when mentioning them. It's not like he disliked the four heavenly kings, they were alright people, didn't bother him to much and he didn't bother them. Sure some had some..quirks but everyone in this school seemed to have something wrong with them or another in some way shape or form. He couldn't deny he wasn't a bit unusual himself. Now as Daifuku ranted on how he should of come up with a better reason to beat someone up, he let out a scoff of mild amusement as in to say her ideas of why were dumb but that's cause it was Masa she was trying to convince to beat someone up just cause they didn't call her cute or were downing there leaders. "It doesn't matter, one of them is probably still hanging off the side of the roof while the other is trying to cling onto it for dear life." He was trying to say, it was done and explain to her what he had done without saying what he had done and trying to say it without saying he had actually been the one to do it. Sure he'd get disgruntled if someone insulted his gang, but Masa always thought a bit more logically before actually going to beat someone up, was it worth the effort, were what they were saying true and enough to actually hurt them.

They were almost at the top of the stairs when Daifuku began to explain why she had beat up the group of kids at the front entrance. Her words had him rolling his eyes and yet he couldn't help the small smirk tug at the corner of his mouth, he couldn't suspect any less from her could he.
"I don't think you look to cute right now with all the blood on you." Tama poked fun at Daifuku glancing down at her with a smug grin on his face knowing well she wouldn't take his comment to seriously. Sure she was cute in a sense but Tama never really saw other people specifically based on how they looked and Daifuku was sorta like family. But before he could comment on the subject of there leaders that were being insulted one of them just happened to appear. He of course had no idea she was following them till just then. Masahiro flicked his pink orbs away from Daifuku the teasing smirk gone to be replaced with the usual thin line and dull bored look in his eyes as he looked at Kagari as she looked at him. Did she see what had happened in the front of the school with him and Mirai, he'd assume so if she saw what Daifuku had done with the group members, and that was before his meeting with Mirai. This was just becoming greater by the minute, nothing had happened yet but Masahiro had a bad feeling things were suddenly going to get really annoying in a couple days. "Morning." Was his only response to Kagari, the same he'd give to everyone never one for conversations or to much pleasantries.

Deciding to leave the two women to do what women did best, talk Tama closed his eyes simply walking along with Daifuku's steps since she still had a hold of his arm. The tension around them slowly dispersing as Daifuku's irritation switched off at the sight of Kagari. Masahiro's thoughts started to drift to what his days activity's were going to be. Guard the club room at some point in the day as usual, but of course he still had classes to go to. He didn't want to fall behind on his school work and needed to be there to listen to the teacher to be able to learn. Even if he was Rappapa he had joined this school with the intentions of learning and graduating and he wasn't about to forget that. He had to much to stake on his graduating with high marks. The echoing steps of the two women with him drifted around him, hearing Kagari's a bit farther a head and then. Masahiro's eyes snapped open at the sudden tug and pull on his arm by Daifuku's a growl coming from him as he glared at her.
"Hey now." He retorted gruffly stumbling over his feet for a minute as he was practically dragged up the stairs, his arm moving outwards at first to catch himself before following behind the short women and into the club room finally.

And before he knew it Tama was being shoved into a chair, his hand holding the pants moved out to grab the desk as to not fall over before sitting himself up right. Just as he was about to open his mouth he had Daifuku pointing at his face where he had gotten cut with her proclaiming to him not to move.
"But my pants." He spoke lowly holding up the clean pants almost feebly to her with a blank expression obviously the female not caring about his pants at the moment as she pranced off. In defeat for the moment Tama looked around the classroom at the moment noticing Tac sitting in one of the desks. Masahiro looked at the male steadily and nodded his head in greeting to him before glancing at Kagari who had followed them into the room. Slowly Masahiro closed his eyes while setting his pants on top of the desk, his bag sliding off his shoulder to rest on the ground as he slipped his hand once more into his pants pocket to play with the jewel daisy. "What are the plans for today?" He asked a bit gruffly to no one really in particular to answer him. For now Masa just wanted to move on from what happened with Mira, try and forget it till he could sort his thoughts and emotions out properly without a bazillion people staring at him.

Company: Daifuku (Yoko), Kagari (Natsu), Tac (Ash)
Feelings: Still a bit shaken but returning to usual passive grumpy self.

Princess Sarcelle's Honey Bun

Wrathful Kitten

User Image
User Image
                                                          Oh, baby, don't you know I suffer?
                                                              Oh, baby, can you hear me moan?
                                                                You caught me under false pretenses.
                                                                  How long before you let me go?
                                                                    Ooh, you set my soul alight.
                                                            You're the queen of the superficial.
                                                                But how long before you tell the truth?

▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Arata! Get up!" Katherine's head was abruptly rolled to the side when the body next to her moved. Rude, it wasn't even that early. What was the rush? They had just gone to bed an hour ag- "Woah, hey!" For April, it was pretty damn cold in that room. "What the hell are you doing!? Give me the blanket back." Fully awake now, Katherine Takado stood on the mattress, completely nude, arms outstretched with expectancy. The blanket never came. "Shut up! If my mom finds you here..." Her arms fell to her sides. So that's how it was. She rolled her eyes and got off the mattress, picking up the bottom half of her uniform and putting it on. "Hurry up, damn it!" Katherine almost laughed. For a guy wanting her to not be found, he was making a hell of a lot of noise. "You should be quieter, dumbass," she whispered, a smirk forming on her lips as she took her sweet time putting her upper garments on. "Hurry the ******** up!" Man, he was yelling. Not many smarts running in that DNA, no siree. "Arata, who are you talking to?" As Katherine heard the footsteps coming towards the door, she witnessed as her haunt's face drained of all colour. It was a beautiful sight, to see him so... frightened. Feeling satisfied, she picked up her things as he stood there at a loss for words. With all her effects in check, she made for the window, and, just as the feet reached the other side of the door, said, "Don't ever expect to see me again. Adiós," and slipped out, landing on soft, nimble feet.

It took less than a minute to sneak away from that house. Pity really. Kate was always up for a challenge, but that place left her bored, and boredom in the hands of a certain blade and fire obsessed psychopath was never a great idea. Things were just bound to get out of hand eventually. As she made her way to school on foot in her somewhat wrinkled uniform, she thought of all the decisions she'd have to make for the weekend. Natural or dyed hair? Tall? Short? Male? Female? Somewhere in between? Man, she had to figure it out. She was not going another weekend without sharing a bed with someone attractive. She hoped that desperate measures wouldn't have to be put into place. As much as she appreciated Tac's help, she quite enjoyed the thrill of getting people herself. But, desperate times call for desperate measures, as the saying goes. The "Tac" playing card may have to enter the deck this time. Maybe I'm losing my touch.

Half an hour later, Higanbana Academy peaked out from the landscape. It looked nearly perfect from a distance. No big broken windows in sight, no graffiti anywhere, no blood littering the concrete, and yet, the closer you got, the more obvious everything became. The school looked a bit worn. The students had injuries, some with black eyes, some bleeding, and many missing teeth. It was perfect. Kate got a rush every time she entered the grounds. Even walking up to the delinquent school made her excited. Especially today. She walked right past a fight taking place. Little baby Daifuku and some other students seemed to be having a wonderfully glorious time completely annihilating a group of the student body. Oh, how she wanted to join in, but one Rappapa member was enough, and another student had caught her eye. Tsuri, aka Kaito, one of her new favourite people to absolutely mess with. She wasn't quite sure what his deal was, only that he's terrified of her but tries to hide it, and that made him interesting. And she was bored. Perfect. She watched him from afar as he knocked back a taller student, simply taking in the joy of a well placed punch. She could practically feel it, the fist connecting with the jaw, and then BAM, down for the count. Impressive, she thought, smiling a bit like a maniac. She slowly approached him as another student greeted him, making sure to keep out of his sight. She didn't really care if the lime green girl noticed her. By the time greenie said anything, it'd be too late. She'd be close to where he is, and he'd be stuck.

*beep beep*

She cursed her phone. Why now of all times? Couldn't it see she was on a very important mission? With a look of complete annoyance on her face, she turned away from the distracted Tsuri, and brought out her beaten up phone, checking the message. Tac wanted to discuss things. He actually wanted to discuss something. In person. What a god damned miracle.

To: Tac
                                                          xxxxYou b*****d, you interrupted a hunt. I'll be up in a sec.

She locked her phone with frustration as she looked back at Tsuri and his lime friend. She'd get him again eventually. She knew she would. The "fisher" would be fished. Fixing her Rappapa jacket, she made her way towards the school, looking at the aftermath of the brutal fight that had taken place. Daifuku had done a good job, it seemed, but so had everyone else. That group, in numbers, would be a fight to remember, for sure. She could practically taste it.

After bounding up the stairs to the top floor, and greeting a few of her regular "haunts," she made it to the club room, entering almost silently. Tac was sitting, phone in hand, typical recluse they were. Tama seemed to be bored, sitting in that chair with a pair of clean pants resting on a desk beside him, and Kagari was, well, Kagari, calm and collected as usual. Setting her own things down on a desk somewhat close to Tac, she pulled out a mirror and started doing her makeup while sitting in the chair. Dark eyes, that was her favourite. She felt it complimented her. Content with her work, she moved her things from the desk to the floor, then sat on the desk itself, feet on her chair. "Mornin', Tac," she said, "What you got for us, chatty?" She smirked at him, knowing he probably wouldn't respond with a whole lot, before bringing out her phone, sending a quick "Hurry the hell up" text to Usagi. Setting her phone down beside her, she took out her favourite switchblade and started playing with it lazily. She hoped everyone else got here soon so they could get the party started. She was always in for new ways to make the school quiver.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄OOOOO
User Image

~♚~ WhereRandom house; School entrance; Rappapa club room
                                                                                                        ~♚~ WithBoy-toy #?; Tsuri + Lime girl; Tac + Rest of crew
                                                                                                          ~♚~ WearingUniform + Rappapa jacket
                                                                                                            ~♚~ FeelingAnnoyed; Bored; Excited; Passive

OOC: Finally posted *wipes brow*
    Anyone quoted has had a character at least mentioned
    in this post, regardless of any interaction, or lack there of <3
    junko enokuma
    TechiNerd_21
    typervoxilations
    Reprendre
    MiiSS HACHiiKO
    Queen Yeo
    Kira Karasu

FASSlVE MAGGOT's Pardner

Shady Sailor

18,425 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BLAKE NOEL///NULL

User Image
Who? : Su & Cam [Tsuri & Chameleon]
Where? : Entrance to the school!
Huh...? : Groggy and Painful

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Pale sunlight filtered down between the sun stained blinds, bars of light falling across twitching eyelids. The alarm had already gone off, at least twice by now, the metallic beep, beep, beep grating at his ears before a hand slammed about, eventually hitting the plastic box. Red digital numbers momentarily screwed up due to the force, eventually returning to normal as the sleeper continued to rest their eyes. The single window that hung above him had been slightly cracked open the previous night, allowing a fresh breeze to waft in. It was already 9AM, the neighbor’s pack of dogs were howling at passing locals, cars revved and sped down uneven cracked roads, and the faint sound of footsteps rushed down the hall outside his room.

Doors were slamming open in the house, followed by the surprised yells of those who were unfortunate enough to sleep in. It was not long until the rickety door to his own room was thrown open, knocking down the Metallica poster which had been so poorly taped to the wall. What proceeded what the routine which had been commonplace within the Noel household since…well, forever? It felt as if a sack of bricks had slammed down upon Blake’s chest, causing him to sputter and choke.

…Some part of him wished it had been his older brother who had body slammed him awake. Instead, all the screams and slams that he’d been hearing? Normal crazy Japanese school s**t. The pain? Him falling out of his newest sleeping nest in the trees out in front of the school entrance. Hey, can’t a guy improvise. Monday nights were spent in the nurse’s office, Tuesday’s in the GYM, blah blah blah, Thursdays were now spent in the branches of a tree. Logical? No. Comfy? No. Safe? No. But it was a place, and that’s what counted!

Lord, he needed a shower after that. Scrapped up palms adjusted the pair of glasses that had flown up and gotten tangled within the mess of chocolate colored hair. Branches, leaves and dirt now coated the black slacks of the uniform, as well as his beloved New Orleans Saints jacket [his one prized possession from home.]. His friendship necklace [ya know, the one Team Technomen gave him!] had wrapped around his neck in the process, not like he noticed or anything. Instead, he was much to fascinated in finding out who was causing all the wonderful commotion that had woken him up.

The school entrance was not too far from where he had said his blessings and laid his head to sleep. Out front were two rather familiar faces, along with an unfamiliar face who looked to be taking a nap in the dirt. If anything, Null could sympathize.

Good mornin’ Su! Mornin’ Cammy!” Hands clapped together, rubbing eagerly as he approached the two. His main focus at the time seemed to be on the poor chap on the ground, Null eventually squatting down to beginning to grubbily search around what he thought to be an unconscious student. “You alright there, bud? Ol’ Su can be riot, can’t he? Great fist on the guy.” A brief moment was taken to look up at the two Tekkmen members, giving them both a wink and a grin. Hands patted and poked around the uniform, grabbing at anything that felt like a wallet or something nice and expensive. Null, in truth, had no clue what he was doing. Much like the body slams had been a daily routine, this had now become his own daily exercise. Normally it ended with him getting fed, a bath, maybe even new clothing! It was a strange process, one he had trouble explaining to others as well as himself. Though he felt like the equation went something like this:

Su knocks out a student + ??? = Profit.
No clue where the money came from, but it worked.

Soooo, what are ya’ll up to today? Cam, honey, that fall I just took may be messin’ with my twenty twenty vision, but ya gotta little green schmutz on your uniform.” A finger wiggled at where the cans had been hanging in her jacket pocket before returning to its much needed function of searching a back pocket.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

MiiSS HACHiiKO
Queen Yeo

I am so sorry for my lackluster post format. I sincerely had no clue what I was doing. xD

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
…………………………………………………………………………

location:front of the school tab with:chameleon & null tab feeling:sore, slightly paranoid

• Before Tsuri headed into school, he heard someone calling out his name…

Err.

More like his real name.

Tsuri turned to see another member of Team Tekkaman outside of the school, as he cheerfully grinned at the green-haired girl who was literally flailing her arms in the air. “ Mornin’!” he said with a bright smile on his face. “I’m assuming you were causing trouble yourself…Hanako-chan?” he questioned with a smile on his face, not bothering to use her nickname.

Something felt a bit off however before he waited for her to answer him. Was someone… looking at him? He felt a tad bit admired. His eyes glanced around to see who it wa-

Tsuri caught a glimpse of who ‘happened’ to pass by him and Chameleon. It made the color drain from his face. Normally…He would be happy to have some pretty girl admire him. However, this pretty girl that happened to admire him in a different sort of matter…She was from the Rappapa, and she did something to him that made him worried every time she was nearby. Honestly, he simply needed to keep his cool, especially since he never actually told anyone else in Team Tekkaman what had happened between him and her.

Yes.

Keep his cool. Keep his cool. Keep his coo-

SHI-

It was only Null, another member of Team Tekkaman, who spoke up out of the blue, right behind them, causing him to nearly stumble over, and have a bit of a heart attack. “God damn, it was only Null. I thought you were one of that guy’s friend’s or somethin’, ” the blond remarked, with a childish look on his face. “Aah, this guy?” he sighed, looking down at the boy he happened to knock down earlier.

What was a good excuse for this? Scratching the back of his head, Tsuri pursed his lips for a moment, before looking over at the brunette. “He said he wanted a fight. I wasn’t in the mood…” the teen sighed. “Kept pesterin’ me, until I had to shut him up,” he pouted. “Besides, I was lookin’ for you guys this morning. Didn’t want to walk around alone looking terrible, because I tried to pick a fight with my old man,” he remarked with a sly smile. Well, that brought back memories from earlier this morning. Tsuri still felt sore, and he didn’t want to walk around alone, becoming an easy target for some people to hurt him.

Queen Yeo

TellTallTales

• Interesting Noob

мσσ∂:determined ωнεяε:walking to janitors closet then off to find members ωιтн:kaito/tsuri-chan and null-chan

Hanako stop failing her hands as he noticed her, the blonde greeted her with a bright smile on his face. She smiled back at him just as brightly but pouted playfully when she heard his next sentence. I’m assuming you were causing trouble yourself…Hanako-chan?” he asked her with the same damn smile. The green haired girl scoffed as she flipped her hair and smiled innocently at tsuri. "Oi, does this look like the face of a person who cause trouble" as she put the most innocent expression she could do. Honestly she might cause trouble here and there but is it that obvious?

As she was about to say something else, she heard a noise from behind tsuri-chan. Hanako got on her toes to look behind him and saw Null, a fellow Tekkaman member."Morning to you too, Null-chan" as she smiled brightly at him.

She saw Null bend down and pat the guys pockets, Hanako giggled a little as she saw him take out what looked to be a wallet and something else. When Null wiggled his finger at her pointing out what seem to be a paint mark. Hanako started freaking out,"OH MY GOD!" She immediately took her jacket off and held it up close to her face. She put her red glasses on and saw that he was right. She pouted sadly as this was the third school jacket she ruined, her mother was gonna give her a beat down for sure when she comes home.

A light bulb when off in Hanako's head when she remembered she hid an extras one in the janitors locker, of course just in case she came to school with one smudge." Okay guys we are going on a quick field trip" as she clapped her hands and removed her red glasses. " First we are going to go to the janitors closet on the first floor to pick up something due to an incident," as she pointed to her stain. " After that then we are going to find our other fellow members..wherever they are."

Before she drag them with her, Hanako took out a small paint bomb and drop it on the unconscious student face. "Okay now that is done, lets go" she said as she grabbed both boys hand and started dragging them towards the Janitor's closet then off to find her fellow members.

"talking"XthoughtsX"other"
                                                                        ooc: hope this is good smile

MiiSS HACHiiKO

TellTallTales

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image

location:rappapa club room tab with:kagari, switch, tac, daifuku, and tama tab feeling:curious

• Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Beep. You have one new message.

Masato-kun…This is your last year. Are you going to still attend that place? It’s still early in the year! Ugh… I know you won’t change your mind…BUT! I…want you to at least attend a good colle-

Message deleted.

Staring at the ceiling, a body stretching out in the tiny, one room apartment. Getting ready for ‘school’, Takahashi Masato let out a brief sigh, layering his jacket over one of his favorite hoodies. His body felt a bit stiff today. Why was that? There were a lot of things floating in his head, other than the fact that he lacked practice. He…really didn’t feel like going to school today.

However.

The only thing that really made him go to Higanbana was to actually fight. It felt invigorating. A hell of a lot more fun than those stiff kyuudo competitions that he’s been through for the past ten years. However, being part of a hierarchy that didn’t have much competition felt a bit boring lately. Sure, he followed some good leaders. He liked the Rappapa’s president and vice president respectively, yet the people he faced…felt a bit boring for him. Huh. It became a common occurrence to him ever since Masato began his second year at Higanbana, parading around as the Rappapa’s Sogeki, and during his third year, he simply slept around the place and just joined in whatever fight happened, that piqued his interest. People got out of his way, screaming out that he was part of the Four Heavenly Kings, but that title felt a bit off. He couldn’t feel like he was really part of that group, other than the fact that was strong.

I’m leaving now,” the blue haired teen muttered to literally no one, fiddling with a silver knife in his hand, as he left that tiny apartment.

Heading towards the school with a nonchalant look on his face, the third year felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket. Was it his parents again? Really? The third year grumbled to himself, wanting to block their number for good, however, that also meant that his freedom would also be taken away as well. Looking at the number, Sogeki couldn’t help, but to simply raise an eyebrow. It was someone completely different and unexpected. It felt like a total joke, knowing his fellow Four Heavenly King members lately.

Huh…” he muttered underneath his breath.

It felt very suspicious. Sogeki placed his phone away, and began towards the clubroom, curious about what was going on. Walking past people who stared at him, the teenager eventually had gotten to the clubroom, seeing nearly everyone there. “Good morning…” he greeted nonchalantly, adding in a tired yawn. “Hm…? Is everyone not here yet…?” Sogeki noted with a curious look on his face. He could have sworn he took his time coming here. This was strange that there were some members that could be even later than he was.

The third year looked over to Tac with a slightly thoughtful look on his face, before proceeding to crack open a book, taking a spot to wait for the so-called ‘meeting’ to begin. Although he was making himself look distracted, the Four Heavenly Kings member was more curious about what was going on.

junko enokuma

TechiNerd_21

typervoxilations

Reprendre

Kai Yasashiku

• Mega Noob

10,200 Points
    • The Perfect Setup 150
    • Invisibility 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    User Image
    █ YO █ I'M █ LIKE █ A █ ONE █ HIT █ WONDER █
    █ I █ DO █ THE █ SHOW █ ONCE █ SO █ TAKE █ A █ NUMBER █

█ Location: SCHOOL
    ██ Condition: A-OK, SLIGHTLY SLEEPY THOUGH!
    ███ Company: TSURI, NULL, CHAMELEON
    ████ xxxxOOC:
    █████ xxxMood: CHEERFUL

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Wuuaaaagghhh...! Aww man, it's so hard to wake up in mornings." Sena yawned as she groggily walked the empty street of her home to go to school. It was always like this on weekdays. Wake up late, rush to get ready for school then walk like a half-asleep drunkard on the way, it was a wonder why the school hasn't given her a notice because of her tardiness but then again, the school is a but a shadow of its former self so it didn't take a genius to realize that the school cut back on its strictness for the students.

Few meters away from the school and Sena could already hear the commotion. It was pretty much normal around these parts. Fights, yelling, screams of agony it was all but a staple in a student's diet here. As she rounded the corner and walked towards the school gate, she saw Hanako darting towards the school, the clanking of her spray cans heard from miles away. "I wonder where she put her chameleon drawings this time?" Sena would mutter to herself as she still casually walked towards the gate.

As she finally got inside the school premises, she saw three of the five members of Tekkamen, her little circle of friends. "Mornin' y'all! HooOOOOWWWzit going...?" Sena called out to her friends at the same time as she yawned. Manners weren't needed much in this school and as far as manners go, the only thing you can get that's remotely close to manners is someone declaring that they want to deck you in your face. She walked closer to the three and saw a man lying on the ground. Hanako isn't one to fight and so is Null even though they're pretty good at it, it was probably Kaito who sent this guy in dreamland. It wasn't long before Hanako dropped something on the man's face before she tugged the other two with her, where, Sena didn't know. All she heard was something about a janitor's closet though. "Ha--Cham. What're we going to do...in the janitor's closet?" Sena almost slipped and called out her friend's true name but then again, for most people it didn't matter if they get called their name or the name given to them by the locals of the school. Sena didn't particularly like the name given to her by the previous thugs she fought but having another name that people can remember you by left a feeling of satisfaction to her. Combo. It was a stupid name but oddly enough, she likes getting called by it from time to time, it's either that or 'shorty', in her case.

She was walking along with her friends as her hands were in her jacket's pockets, where her phone and wallet were. Blake or Null was with them so it was pretty much a given for everybody who knows the guy to always check their belongings every five seconds. Sena didn't want to repeat that one time where she almost went insane looking for her phone. "So...anyone of y'all seen our Sil-chan?" Ah, right their leader. Shizu or Silentium was the complete opposite of the four when it comes to attitude. A girl of few words but a woman of lots of knives. Sena was kind of surprised that she hasn't seen any traces of their leaders knives anywhere in front of the school, maybe she's late?

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

MiiSS HACHiiKO

TellTallTales

Queen Yeo

Iraoko's Husbando

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                      I__AM__IKARI__BUT__I__AM__NO__ANCHOR
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄_________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄_________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                      ____HUSH BOY__________________OH HUSH BOY______________DON'T SAY A WORD
                                                                      THEY CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE__
                                                                      _______DON'T YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY______HOW THEY TELL US HOW TO LIVE?
                                                                      _______DON'T YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY______HOW THEY TELL US HOW TO LIVE?
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                      PLAY US LIKE PAWNS AND RELENTLESSLY CONFINED

___________sтαтυs: Content ____ℓσcαтισи: Roof____cσмραич: Nimenseki/Nakahariin, Karasu/Kakkun

"Haha, already causing trouble at this time? Sheesh, why didn't you invite me? I kid, I kid. But nice weather this morning, huh?" Haruka and the other members of Suzuran Gundan looked over to see the owner of the voice that outlandishly had the nerve to speak to them, only to realize it was their leader, Nimenseki. Yay~ The big, bad leader of this rudimentary gang has decided to reveal himself. Fun. Of course, Haruka didn't have the nerve to say so out loud to the leader who was in the same year as him. Somewhere in their first year was where he first met the blond boy. Haruka was hanging around on the rooftop, watching the beginnings of a fight unfold, to which of course he had helped cause in an attempt to build allies with one of the gangs involved. Nimenseki had stepped in at that moment and confronted Haruka about the fight below them. The blond brute almost started a fight right then and there, however, with a little bit of coercing on Haruka's part, that was prevented. Instead, from that day on, the two had built a somewhat 'friendship', well, a mutual respect for one another at the very least. That's what Haruka made him think. To be honest, Nimenseki had always been a target to become a part of Haruka's long list of allies. That event in their first year only served as the perfect opportunity to weave him around Haruka's finger. "Yo, Nakahariin. What took you so long to show up?"

Haruka figured that Nimenseki didn't care for his nickname, and probably found it annoying, but it was for that reason that the black haired boy did it. Bothering people, among many other things, was what he was best at. Now that the gang had somehow all decided to show up, save for one spunky, orange haired first year, Haruka felt a bit uncomfortable. Although he was technically a member of Suzuran, everyone in Higanbana knew that Haruka was a lone wolf. The fact was so established that there are still some who refuse to believe that he's actually in one. Haruka didn't want to come off as so established and loyal with his gang because he really wasn't. After some exchanges, the members of Suzuran Gundan split up to go to their respective classes and wherever else they went. Haruka started walking towards the roof, in need of some fresh air to clear his head. As he made his way through the halls, he started to notice either unconscious or extremely damaged students scattered from the staircase to the roof onward. "Oh~ You guys are the ones who pissed off Yugimiin earlier, aren't you? Well, that's your own fault for making your own—" Haruka harshly stepped on the chest of an injured student, "stupid decisions." The black haired boy snickered as he made his way up the stairs. As he opened the door to the roof, he looked back at the last student closest to him. "Oh well, idiots need to learn their place, right?" Stepping onto the roof, Haruka took in the environment around him. The roof was a place where a lot of useless junk was put, old antiques and students alike. But now, Haruka found himself alone. Finally. Haruka made it to the ledge of the roof and started to lean on it. Overlooking his surroundings, the black haired boy took the opportunity enjoy the silence. That is, until he heard the creak of the rooftop door open slightly. Haruka's ears twitched a bit and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. He didn't have to look to take a strong guess on who interrupted his peace and quiet. "You truly make a habit in disrupting me, Kakkun. Honestly, you do."

ooc// bleh sorry if it's not good, but wanted to post something after being gone for so long
                                                                      popgore

Crimson Shattered

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff