Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mel stopped at a door. "Jack? Jack Zero?" Mel asked. He looked like him but she wasn't really sure it was him.
he look up "yes that me", he saids. '
"Hey. Good to see you agian. How was your summer?" She asked as she slipped into a seat across from him.
Angel_Of_Rock
"Hey. Good to see you agian. How was your summer?" She asked as she slipped into a seat across from him.

"Its good to see you agian too. My summer was good and how was yours" he asked her
"You know my dad. Alot of Quidditch practice for this year and alot of getting mom mad. So it was good. Glad to be back at school though. I hear Profecor Black stayed."
Angel_Of_Rock
"You know my dad. Alot of Quidditch practice for this year and alot of getting mom mad. So it was good. Glad to be back at school though. I hear Profecor Black stayed."

"well that good to hear" looks back out of the window "you know it quidditch is not everthing but yes it fun to play but still i get sick of hearing about it"
"Sorry I forgot." She looked out the window. "Well I'm going to go change. We should be there soon." She got up and headed back to change into her robes. She had forgotten about Jake not likeing to hear about quidditch but with her being like her father, the griffindor seeker since her first year here, it was kinda hard not to talk about it.
"bye" he said he pull his robes on "ah its good to back" puting his wand in his robes
he looks out the window "all most there" he said to himself
((.........))
that it am levaing this rp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out