• Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

I xx L i k exx T o xxS e e ,xx Y o uxx G r i n
xxxxx I L o v exx T oxx S e exx Y o uxx B e a m
xxxxxxxxxxx T h exx c o r n e r s xx o f xx y o u r xxm o u t hxx t u r n e dxx U P
xxi s xxa l w a y sxxK a m i n ' sxx d r e a mxx SYMBOL xx SYMBOL xxSYMBOL
xxb u txx I fxx y o u ' r exx k i n d xx o fxx W O R R I E D xxa n dxx y o u rxx f a c e
xxh a sxx m a d e xxaxx f r o w nxx I xxw i l lxxt r y xxm y
H A R D E S Txx T O,xx t u r n xxi t
xxxxxu p s i d e d o w n xx b e c a u s exx Ixx l o v exx t oxx s e e xxy o u xxSM I L E

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Oh my gosh!! Today is the day. Kamin squealed and kicked her feet rapidly off the side of her bed. The pink-haired girl jumped to her feet and started getting dressed frantically thinking of all the wonderful things to come. It's going to be soooo fun and and I'm going to have a roommate! Wow. I wonder if they smell good. She slipped on her hot pink shoes and started to tie the laces. I wonder if they like cake and parties as much as me. Oh boy. They're going to be my bestest friend and we're going to stay up all night every night!!Kamin was now onto her hair. She picked up her sparkly hair brush and started tugging through her curls. Her bags were all set to head to the school. All she needed to do was put her brush in the bag. She stuffed it into her load of clothes and threw the bag over her right shoulder. The other bag she tossed onto her next shoulder, was her activity bag. It had movies, food, games, balloons and everything one needed for the best day every. Did I already mention that day was today!?

When she finally arrived at the gates, Kamin raced out of the car. She went to the other side of it, kissed her parents on the cheeks and said her last goodbyes. "I'll text you how it goes! And will always keep in touch." "We'll miss you hun." Oh I'll miss you guys too. Sooooo sooo much. With that being said, Kamin gripped her bags and walked up to the doors. Hmm. Seems pretty big. She walked inside and went up to the main desk to get her key. "Welcome to Tokubetsu gifted. Name?" The lady addressed her. Kamin suddenly gasped at the lady making the lady's face turned worried I...totally forgot this was a school for the gifted. I'm going to meet Dragons?!? And and wizards ?!? Oh and and fairies!! Kamin caught her breath and smiled wide. Hi there! I'm Kamin. And you are??

*Skip* After a long talk to the office lady about the woman's past, Kamin smiled, took her key and headed off down the halls. She hummed and swung her dorm key, looking around the building. Her prediction was right, the place was huge. How many gifted people are there?? She wondered and stopped suddenly, realizing she passed her dorm. It was the second one down the hall which made things easier to remember. Kamin remembered practically everything though anyways. You could ask her about a random person she only talked to once and she would clearly tell you their conversation. Kamin unlocked her door and tossed her bags inside. She sighed then smiled and headed off down the hall to meet people.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x⋯⋯⋯⋯

i g ive a s mile , i get a s milexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              a nd that' s so s pecial to me
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | Happy!! Duh } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | Dorm hallway } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | Wandering } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | Alone <3 } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Loyal Prophet

User Image

A L E M xx M O Y E R
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD E M O N
- ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Alem appeared out of the shadows in the woods and slowly walked into the light. The school was now in front of him, it was smaller than he thought. "Hmm... So this is my fathers final wish for me... Better be good." He then walked up to the doors and opened them slowly. As he went in he noticed everything was quiet. "Guess not many people here yet." Alem then went to sign in and looked around. He wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings until now. After he filled out the papers he got his dorm key, but instead of heading to his dorm he went back outside and layed down on an empty bench. "This place seems like a good place to take a rest." He then shut his eyes and listened to everything around him.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Company : Nobody
Thoughts : Time to rest
OOC :

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins.
He was beaten so we could be whole.
He was whipped so we could be healed.

Thorne Varshaden

User Image

Are you far? Am I left to die? Will You come to my rescue?...

Thorne approached the school as it grew bigger as he got closer. so..this is the school for gifted people.. he mumbled as he saw others entering. Thorne then procceded through the gates and towards the main building, where he entered and approached the deck. seems like a decent enough place..better then before he mumbled as he was giving papers to sign in then his dorm key. dorm room 2..okay then, lets go for a walk to find it his voice was soft, being to some place that was completly new to him, somewhere where he wouldnt be feared. As he looked around he finally found his way to his dorm room then stod infront of the door stareing at the number 2 on it. this'll be interesting staying here with other gifted people... he thought before slowly approaching, sliding the key into the door then opened it slowly.

...I feel you keeping me alive You are my salvation My heart will burn for you It’s all I can do

All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.
We have left God’s paths to follow our own.
Yet the Lord laid on him the sins of us all.

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
⊹⊱M I M Z Y ⊹ L I O S A⊰⊹
User Image
User Image

Y O U ⊹ S H A K E ⊹ U N C O N T R O L L A B L Y ⊹ B U T ⊹ I ⊹ P R O M I S E ⊹ N O T ⊹ T O ⊹ H U R T ⊹ Y O U ⊹

Don't C O W E R away...

Alarms and their loud noises. Not the best way to wake up for Mimzy. Especially since she was easily startled and ended up falling out of her bed. "ow.." she mumbled as she rubbed her head. Perhaps she shouldn't try using an alarm again. She looked around and thought for a moment. Was she forgetting something? Suddenly, at the sight of her packed bags in the corner, she remembered that today was the day she was to go to that school! She sprung up and hurriedly got ready to leave her small home. She walked around brushing her hair while preparing anything else she would need to take. She was missing something though.. "Keys!" she exclaimed as she ran back to her room and grabbed them along with her bags before rushing out of the door and hopping into her car.
It didn't take long to arrive to the school. Mimzy parked her car and looked up at the building, mesmerized by the size. It was huge compared to where she lived. After a moment or two she snapped out of her trance and walked into the school and towards the front desk. After giving the secretary all of her information she received her dorm key. Only problem was she had absolutely no idea where her dorm was actually located. Hopefully she would find it soon as she wanted to check out the room and see if she was the first there. She knew she was to have a roommate but was not as excited as one should be seeing as she didn't actually like speaking very much. The girl exhaled and began the search for her dorm.
The school was ridiculously complicated for Mimzy to comprehend. Every time she thought she had found her way there was a wall! "Damn architects putting walls where I want to walk." she mumbled. To think a task as simple as finding a room could become so complicated. She sighed a bit and continued on. Thankfully after ten more agonizing minutes, Mimzy managed to find her dorm. She smiled and opened the door and walked into the room -leaving the door open- and dropped her bags on the bed furthest from the door. "Finally.." she said as she flopped down onto the bed.

I'm not the one you should be S C A R E D of..

Mood: Relieved
Company: N/A
OOC:

xx

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab tab tab tab E L E N A tab
tab tab T S U B A S H I tab

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

tab Elena tapped her fingers against her car's door as she was making her way to the new school she was going to, clicking her tongue with the roof of her mouth. She was actually glad to get away from her parents. She hate the thought of her thinking about them, too. She groaned and turned up the radio to get her mind off of them. She had everything in the trunk. She surprisingly had enough room for all of it. She had her key sent to her and she already had it hanging on her car key's key-chain. She also had enough money, knowing she might have to get a job after a couple of days she's at the school. She looked up ahead, seeing a large building. "There you are." She whispered to herself. She pulled up into the school and parked in the student parking. She stared at the building. "Lets just hope things go well." She shut her car off and took out the keys. She exited out of her car and slammed the door shut. She went to the trunk and grabbed all of her things that were cramped in there. She groaned and locked the doors to her car. She started to head towards the entrance.

She had finally made it into the building without anything else falling out of her bags. She should have brought something bigger to hold mostly all of her stuff. She huffed loudly and set one of her bags down that weighed the most to her, grabbing the dorm key that had a number one engraved on it. She slipped the key into the keyhole and twisted it, along with twisting the door knob. A small cool breeze hit against her soft skin as she opened the door. She was even shocked that it was cold in there, just like she liked it. She picked up the heavy bag she had put down for a minute and entered the room. The room smelt clean, it had looked like the carpets were clean. One thing she really wanted to get started on was decorate her own room. She grinned and went to a room that was empty. She loved the size, it wasn't too big, but it was just the right size for her. She immediately threw her bags on the bed and shut her door. "Lets get started.." She unpacked things one by one, taking her time to hang up clothes and hang up posters. She even had put Christmas lights up around her room. She hooked up her small blue-tooth radio before she even started. She skimmed through her songs and played Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. This, she knew, would take a while.

It seemed like FOREVER for her to finally finish up her room. She grabbed her phone that was sitting down on a side table, she picked up her keys. She ran her fingers through her hair. She murmured something as she left her room and exited her dorm, locking it. It was very quiet in the hall she was in, letting out a sigh of relief. She then started to walk around.

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Uuuuuuugh. tab || tab W I T H // No One. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // School.

Loyal Prophet

User Image

A L E M xx M O Y E R
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD E M O N
- ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Alem began getting hungry as he was laying outside. "I wonder if this place has a good eating area." He then sat up from the bench, everything remained silent. "Wow... This place is like a wasteland, hopefully there will be some people in the eating area." He then stood up and walked into the school slowly. He looked around and there was four different paths he could've went. "Hmm..." He sniffed the air and went left, his sense of smell could catch a scent miles away. As he followed the scent he found the cafeteria. "Wow... Doesn't look too bad, now all I gotta do is check the food." Alem went on line and since there wasn't anyone else there he went right ahead. As he looked through all the options of what to get. Chocolate cake and a chocolate banana smoothie caught his eye. He then got his food and went to the lady at the cash register to pay. It costed five dollars. "Pretty cheap. Hope it's good. Thank you ma'am." He said to the lady behind the register. Alem took the table in the center of the cafeteria and stuck his fork into the cake and took a large bite. "Mmm... This cake is good."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Company : Nobody
Thoughts : This cake is good!
OOC :

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx T h exx c o r n e r s xx o f xx y o u r xxm o u t hxx t u r n e dxx U P
xxb u txx I fxx y o u ' r exx k i n d xx o fxx W O R R I E D xxa n dxx y o u rxx f a c e
xxxxxu p s i d e d o w n xx b e c a u s exx Ixx l o v exx t oxx s e e xxy o u xxSM I L E

User Image

On her way back down the hall, Kamin noticed people heading into their dorms and she made sure to wave hi to each one of them. She first passed by a short-haired brunette who seemed to be wandering like herself. Hey there! You look nice. Kamin kept walking and froze at her next sight. A guy was opening her dorm door. No..Way. It's the one!! Kamin jumped up then started speed walking towards him. My roommate!! My new best friend. He's going to be sooo happy to see me cause I know I'm soooo happy to see him! Wait what if he's just the cleaning guy. Kamin stopped walking and studied him. Pft. What cleaning guy wears that? Kamin followed the boy into dorm two and tapped his shoulder. Hi! I'm Kamin. Is this you're dorm?? Please say it is because you look sooo nice and we can be besssst friends! She gave him a smile and stuck her hand out to shake his.

xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | happy duh! } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | Dorm 2 } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | Meeting new friend } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | Stranger } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A B B E I-I

iiBloodyAngel

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Hallway // Bubbly // Three strangers

Despite what many people may believe, being handicapped in the way Ruiko is, wasn't really that bad most of the time. Sure she sometimes had a hard time moving around, but there were some fully able bodied people who couldn't move around well either so she wasn't alone, and hey with her powers she could play sports and even dance, using her mastery over paper to create a leg for herself if only temporarily. So while she had problems, she wasn't any where near as helpless as people liked to think.

But it seemed that the other students of Tokubetsu high, hadn't exactly gotten that message, as she hobbled down the halls at an easy pace, her large backpack strapped on to her back and her schedule and room map clasped in one hand smashed against the crutches that secured under the pits of both her arms. Quite a few people had approached her asking her if she needed help.

"Hey can I carry that bag for you?" Or "Do you know where you are going?" Or "Let me get that door for you!" Ok admittedly that last one was always appreciated, but the others were not needed, though they were also just as appreciated, one would be foolish not to return kindness with a smile even as it was declined, because it was a hell of a lot better for them to be nice to her than for them to treat her with contempt.

Dorm 4 that was her destination and she was close, after a relatively uneventful walk through the school, she was slightly tired, her bag was getting heavy, but she would be fine, her room was in sight and-

'crap'

-She dropped her map and schedule on the ground not more than 3 doors from her room, now here is where someone like her ran into a few problems. Getting up and getting going was easy, however when you happen to drop something while you are in the process of getting and going, the stopping and the picking up of the item dropped during the getting and the going was a bit....ehhh difficult? She'd fall. For sure.

Luckily however, there were a few people in the hallway, and she was sure that one of them would be willing to help her. Slowly Ruiko hobbled up to a group of three and with a smile she nodded her head towards her drop items.
"Hey, would any of you mind picking that up for me, I could do it but....not easily."

A B B E I-I

iiBloodyAngel

BrockenSpectre

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorne Varshaden

User Image

after Thorne entered his dorm room he saw some bags alrready in there off to one side i already have a roommate? huh..atleast i wont be alone he thought before feeling a tap on his shoulder. he froze for a second, dropping his bags and turning around slowly to hear a young girls voice gah, dont sneak up on people like that, it kinda scared the hell outta me he said laughing alittle and rubbed the back of his head then looked at her again i take it your my roommate then? better then being alone in a room he said shaking her hand and gave her a smile you seem quite the happy one? my name is Thorne..Thorne Varshaden, the Warlock i spose, and you are he said smiling at her happiness and dropped his key into his pocket.

who woulda thought, that somesones this happy to be at a school? but, atleast she's not the depressed dark sook type of person he thought to himself looking at her. hmm, if your not busy, think you could help, decorate this room up a bit, its tad dull dont you think? he said looking into the room and scratching the back of his head. everything was in there, but it just seemed to dull to him, not enough excitement, or decor to show their personalities at all, it would just make them seem like dull people in a way. and she wans us to be bestfriends? couldnt hurt, though, weve only just met? [/i[ his thoughts wandered before he shook his head gently.

Thorne then looked at a nother girl asking for help to pick her schedule up and gave her a smile. thats not a problem at all he said, kneeling down to pick it up and gave it to her with a smile. im Thorne, and you are? he asked politely, lowering his hand to shake hers. so far thorne seemed to meeting people here there and everywhere now, seems like they are all starting to show up after all.

...I feel you keeping me alive You are my salvation My heart will burn for you It’s all I can do

Unedited Sky

BrokenSpectre
[/quote

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab Elena had seemed to stop walking when a girl with pink hair call out to her, but watched as she ran off. She was about to start walking again when someone was asking for help, she turned her head, seeing that it was a girl. She couldn't help but smile, she wouldn't leave people hanging around if they needed someone to help them. She turned her whole body around and walked over to the girl, but it had seemed like she was a bit too late to help out since a guy beat her to it She sighed, she didn't want the girl dropping anything else. She might as well make herself useful to help her out with anything else she needed to do. "It seems like I'm a bit late, but do you need any help?" Heh, she was thinking that she could maybe become friends with her. She felt her smile fade away as more and even more people started to enter the school building, people were screaming and yelling to others, it was too loud for her. But she was going to have to get used to it since she figured that the place was going to be crowded.

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Hm? tab || tab W I T H // A girl and guy. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // School.

Unedited Sky

iiBloodyAngel

Quote:

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K A M I Nxxx H I T A R I
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

User Image

User Image

Whoops. My bad. Won't do it again. Kamin shook his hand with joy. Yay roommate Thorne! I'm Kamin and who wouldn't be happy to meet a new friend?! What was a worlock though... The girl tried to think of something but it didn't ring a bell. Oh well she'd ask him later. The next thing that came out of Thorne's mouth made her eyes light up. She looked past his shoulder and nodded with excitement. Oh my gosh yes! I loveeeee to decorate and I'll make this room the best thing ever. You can count on me Thorne. She was about to throw her activity bag down and started digging through it when someone asked for help. Oh no!! Luckily her new best friend helped the girl out as well as another girl. After he introduced himself she threw her name in there. im Kamin and yeah who are you guys? She said giving them a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxx

{ `mood | Happy duh } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `location | 0utside of dorm 2 } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `activity | mingling } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
                                                              { `companions | Thorne and stranger } ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

iibloodyangel

unedited sky

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Thorne Varshaden

User Image

Thorne smiled at the girl and the other girl as well, then looked at Kamin. then that we shall do in a bit he said with a smile and lokoed at the other two girls. She looked black haired girl and could tell that the loudness was not her thing well, anything we could do to help? i dont mind unpacking later, not that i have much with me.. he let out a sigh then looked towards the ground, and soon blocked out the yelling from all the loud students that had now shown up, and soon everything around him just went completely silent. He shook it off, and back came the loudness and cheerfulness. ..this loudness is surely getting alittle..irrating, dont the noisy ones know how to shut up down there? he said with a chuckle and looked at the two other girls with a polite smile

Quote:
A B B E I-I

Quote:
Unedited Sky

Quote:
BrokenSpectre

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Time was never on this lycan's side as she finally makes her arrival to the school building but before she makes her entry inside, she took a look through her surrounding and grumbled softly to herself. Not the type of habitat she would find her self nor call a home.. Coming from someone who lived and and was raised by the nature itself.. Oh how she misses the wild already but such a creature with massive curiosity built inside her, she couldn't resist herself from at least trying to experience on what it's like to live out in the outside world. Holding her breath as she climbs up the stairs and soon walks in, the keen scent she was picking was rather nauseating.. The mixtures of humans and demons were lurking around.. In fact the entire hall wreaked of it.. Already annoyed with her sudden decision in enrolling herself, she tried ignoring the scent while walking through the hallway as her eyes wandered off towards the decor of the hall,"Such a fancy place this is..Not to what I am use to.."she mutters to herself as she got thinking about the wild and how it was naturally decorated with trees and greens and well of course accompanied by the creatures. Smiling as she was starting to miss home, Azule's attention was soon distracted by voices coming about that happen to be not very far up ahead,"What is all the commotion?"thinking to herself when the blue haired lycan soon follows the voices when it then led her to a small group of teens that happen to look to her age. Appearance wise that is.

User Image

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Hallway // Bubbly // Kamin, Thorne and a stranger

Overwhelmed was probably a good word to use to describe what Ruiko was feeling right about now. Yea she had indeed asked the group for help but she had not expected ALL of them to respond, of course with there being only two pieces of paper that she needed help with, the task was completed by the only male of the group who introduced himself as Thorne, Ruiko nodded her grin widening just a bit at the name, she could make plenty of good puns with that one if she ever needed to, she'd keep that in mind. "Hello Thorne, my name is Ruiko, it's nice to meet you and thanks for the help." Sounded the smaller girl, as she smiled brightly adjusting her crutches so that she could reach out and shake the males hand.

1 down. Onto the other, Ruiko turned to a girl who still remained unnamed, she was correct in that she was a bit late if she had wanted to help Ruiko with her first issue, but she still offered help with any further activities and Ruiko was well... a cripple who was about to have to try and force her way through her dorm room door. Reaching into her pocket Ruiko pulled out her dorm key.
"My dorm is room number 4 and as you can probably tell, I'm going to need a little bit of help getting through the door if you don't mind." Ruiko admitted with a smile. She was probably doing the girl a favor by offering to get her away from the now large crowd of moving students, she didn't look like she did well in busy environments.

2 down and.

Whoa this one has a lot of energy. Ruiko chuckled to herself "Heh, alright." She spoke softly before speaking up a little louder to answer Kamin's question "As I told your friend here," Ruiko started pointing towards Thorne. "My name's Ruiko, Ruiko Itami, it's nice to meet you all. But I think it's time I made my exit, have to get to my room and unpack." Ruiko spoke taking a few steps away from the group before turning to the girl who had still up to this point chosen to remain anonymous. "Do you still want to help me?"

A B B E I-I

iiBloodyAngel

BrockenSpectre

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab Elena had heard a familiar voice that she had heard a few minutes back. The girl had said that her name was Kamin. She bowed her head and looked at the boy that was standing right beside Kamin. "Elena. Nice to meet you guys." Just by looking at Kamin, she was thinking that every time she would see her, she would be smiling everywhere she went. Come to think of it, maybe she was born with a smile on her face. She didn't say anything till one of the others was talking about how loud it was getting. "It is irritating." She murmured, she had always loved being in quiet places, that's why she was always cooped up in her room, reading, playing music, or doing whatever she wanted in her own space. She had crossed her arms over her chest, sure enough she knew that she was about to run back to her dorm and put her headphones on to get away from all the noisy people that were running around the place. But finally, Ruiko that needed help had spoken up. She smiled and nodded, gently grabbing the key. "Come on." She started to head down the hall and to a door that had a number four on it. She put the key in and opened the door for Ruiko, she stayed by the door just in case she needed anything else. At least she had found out what their names were, she was just going to have to remember them, in case if she wanted to hang out with them or whatever.

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Hm? tab || tab W I T H // People. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Hallway.

Unedited Sky

BrockenSpectre

iiBloodyAngel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out