User Image

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

'The Shadow of Notre Dame'

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

User Image

____________________About Me:

Name: Ashley Roseanne

Nickname: Ash or Rose

Position: The Master of Acquisitions

Race: Succubus

Sexuality: bisexual (mostly guys yet is sweet to cute girls)

____________________About Who I Am:

~ Elegant/luxurious items such as ruby jewellery and along with scandalous clothing
~ Loves red wine and fancy food
~ any type of love game and hunting her escaping prey
~ Singing and dancing
~ Victorian style clothes and stuff

Dislikes:
~ Disobedience and unearned mercy
~ Sour foods and rotten fruit (mainly strawberries)
~ anyone whom questions her methods of working
~ Beer

Personality: I've been known as a horror story to troublesome escapes yet lovable to my colleagues. When woman gaze upon me I become their rival or they worship me to get to know my secrets and when men gaze upon me they are filled with deep lust and desire to learn everything about me more. I take my work seriously and shall never be crossed into letting my prey flee from me in my succubus form

Bio: I was born in the early eighteen hundreds as a human woman whom parents were noble yet I left to own a betrothal, I learned many things and taught my daughters and sons (workers) to fully appreciate our clients until one day I crossed the wrong man a follower of the lord he ordered my house to be burned to the ground with my family inside while I watched then burned me on the stake that day I vowed I'd return and become the very beast that was lust itself. After a hundred years in hell's fire a woman bursts out of the earth with long golden hair and red/pink eyes wearing a deep red Victorian era dress with bat wings, horns and a spade tail covered in blood. Yet as years pass in I wanted a purpose again that's when a former guild master came to me with a job offer since then I've worked for the guild's master and family with no one escaping my sight if they ran from their owners or the cells towards would be freedom

____________________What I Am Looking For:

Collars looking for: Magenta and Dark Green/ slight Purple is not picky really

Charms looking for: Any Rose charm, Spoon, and Whip

Material looking for: Silk and Jeweled but is honestly not picky

Other Things Needed: none yet

Slaves: None yet

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Roseanne's Mansion

User Image

Front Yard: leads down a red brick driveway into a two vehicle garbage where her motorcycle and red Ferrari is kept when she's not working

Basement: her wine cellar stands in the center holding vintage bottles of aged or aging wines from years ago yet on the left side is her own punishment room holding many different types of things and items she will be willing to use on disobedient slaves where as the right is her pleasure room filled with nothing but everything a succubus needs to properly reward her obedient slaves

Floor One: holds a grand staircase leading to the first floor and down to the grand entrance where the right side of the room holds her master kitchen/dining room holding a a lot of updated appliances while the left side holds her luxurious living room filled with top line items, down the hall is the laundry room and next room to that is a small half bathroom

Floor Two: this floor holds four large guest bedrooms with bathroom included on the left side of the second floor while on the right is her library room filled with old first editions of many novels and many genres of literature

Floor Three: this floor holds her master suite with luxurious master bathroom in the center of this massive floor, the right side is where her slaves rooms are filled with beautiful items and comforts

Backyard: holds a pool with build in hot tub along with a massive rose garden and a produce garden/orchard (mainly fruits and vegetables)

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac, Diana Van Drac and Daniel Benedetto