Where I am:
                xxxxxxxxxxTheater Club
                Theme song right now:
                xxxxxxxxxx<3
                What my heart feels:
                xxxxxxxxxxHappy; Content; Slightly excited

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxx After showing the new girl, whose name was Natalia, to her proper club, Lucinda casually yet hurriedly returned back to her own club. Once more, she opened the theater's doors and rushed in excitedly. The girl then grabbed the nearby broom she had been using earlier and began to sweep and clean with the others. She glanced up to see that two more people had appeared in the theater premises after she had left the place for a bit.

There was Taro, the lead male singer of the band club; Luce didn't really know much about him, but she did see him around quite a few times since the band club and theater club collaborated sometimes. The other person was Reese, the other lead actress of the theater club; she was an interesting, puzzling girl. Although she appeared to be friendly, kind, and a bit sarcastic, Reese had made a poor impression on her from the previous year. Luce had seen a side of her that probably only a few people had seen. Ever since then, she tried to avoid getting close to Reese, unless there were things in the script that demanded for it.

Lucinda nodded once, greeting them.
                "Hello, Taro. Hello, Reese." She then began her sweeping duty diligently, continuously working hard until she could feel her arms get a bit tired. Curiously, she glanced around to see what the others were up to, pausing her cleaning duty for a moment. 'I wonder what else we'll be doing today...' Luce couldn't help but feel excited for the many plans the club would have for the year; she could already tell it was going to be a great one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

мιяяσя, тєℓℓ мє sσмєтнιиg,
                тєℓℓ мє ωнσ's тнє ℓσиєℓιєsт σf αℓℓ?
                мιяяσя, тєℓℓ мє sσмєтнιиg,
                тєℓℓ мє ωнσ's тнє ℓσиєℓιєsт σf αℓℓ?
                fєαя σf ωнαт's ιиsιdє мє,
                тєℓℓ мє cαи α нєαят вє тuяиєd тσ sтσиє? ♡

sugarbunny310

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx
                Sonic_Kaos
                ic_Kaos"]

pdragon619

Free smile

Kawaii DeviI

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
    ☠ ███ ███████ ████████████████▌███ ████ ▌
      WE LIKE OURxxT H R I L L SxxDIRT CHEAP, AND OURxxI R O N YxxTHICK.
          OH WHATEVER, NEVER MIND!
                                WE'RE JUST CRYING FOR HELP,
        I GUESS WE'LLxxH E A LxxTHE OLD FASHIONED WAY, AND DO IT OURSELVES . . .

__A S H L E Y
                  User Image

THExxSPORTSxxCLUB'SxxSTUBBORNxxPLAYER

"Little red," were the only words her ears picked up, haha, power of selective hearing one could say. The girl cocked an eye brow as she sent a glare to her friend, "How many times have I told you to not calling me that?" She huffed at her nickname, but at least he had learned to not call her Ashley. (Everyone knew to not call her Ashley... Less you wished to loose a teeth or two.) The two had been friends sense they both met at this academy and he has never ceased to tease her. He probably found her temper cute, which is why he would continuously poke at her till she'd blow. The girl stated what she wanted and chewed on the inside of her cheek. Why little red though? The girl had natural fiery locks that extended just past her lower back, and the boy was two inches away from towering over her by a foot. Yes, a girl with blazing hair, a large rack, and stood at five feet and four inches was named Ash Emrick. She was a member of the sports club who was stubborn on and off the field. The girl sighed, knowing he would just continue the nickname; she paid for her after school snack (just a turkey wrap), and boarded along side the dark hair'd male. Peeling back the clear wrap she chomped down as she nodded in response. Taking one foot off the board and pushing off the ground to gain speed, she went through the doors and into the hallways only to not run past a teacher, but to skateboard in the school halls past a teacher. "ASH EMRICK! GET OFF THAT BOARD THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY!" the nagging woman shouted as she pumped her fist in the air, this wasn't a concert ya old hag. Ash turned her head back to look at the elder with a blank stare, holding her turkey wrap in her mouth, one hand in pocket, the other giving a two finger solute as if to say 'got it'. She hopped off the board and let it roll beside her for a few seconds before she tapped the tail launching it to her hand, caught it with ease and carried it till they turned a corner. Munching away she just dropped her board again and hopped back on as if she hadn't been scolded not even a minute ago. That was Ash for you. Little rule breaker, and didn't give two ******** about it. Pulling her snack out of her mouth, she swallowed before speaking to Aiden, "I better get going. I'm already late as it is... Don't need them bitching at me the first day... See ya later?" She asked already knowing the answer, so just started to take off ahead of him, "Don't forget to check into your club duties too~" She called out sticking her tongue out at him for turning another corner. When that happened, Aiden would hear another teacher, a man this time, complaining about the girl's board in the school. She didn't even bother hopping off this time considering the exit was just five feet away from her. Ignoring the man she pushed the door open to come to a flight of stairs. The girl a simple boarder's trick, an ollie over the stairs, the board flipped under her feet, she landed back down perfectly let it roll, before kicking the ground again to boost speed.

It didn't take long for the girl to get to the track field, despite her swerving past people and doing a few extra tricks here and there. Once her club was in view she gave a wave with one hand as she came up to the track's pavement, flipped her board into her hands and walked the rest of the way up to the members. "S'up." She spit out before finishing her wrap, balling up the paper and throwing it into the nearest garbage can making the shot. She gave a small smirk as if she knew what they were already talking about, her and her tardiness. "You guys wouldn't already be trash talkin' meh, would ya?" Teasing with a tilt of her head she glanced around at who was there. Both co-captains, Connar and Kaeda. Plus Alice, and a friend of there's though she seemed to be taking a leave. Ash didn't bother herself to find out who, seeing as how she couldn't really care less.

ATTITUDExxxNONCHALANTxxxxxxxxNOT THE SIDELINESxxxCAFETERIA - HALLWAYS - TRACK FIELDxxxxxxxxTEAMMATESxxxAIDEN - CONNAR, KAEDA, ALICE, A PERSON LEAVING
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOUTFITxxxxxxxxRINGTONExxxxxxxxVOICExxxxxxxxOOCxxxMEET ASH!

▌████ ████████▌███████████ ███████ ███ ☠
                    WE'RE NOTxxC Y N I C S,xxWE JUST DON'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY!xxxxxxxx
                    WE'RE NOTxxC R I T I C S,xxWE JUST HATE IT ALL ANYWAY!xx

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
                                                    User Image_STESS__CLUB'S__LITA
                                                    °o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°
                                                            Mαyвe I doɴ'т wαɴɴα вe α ɢrowɴ υp! Tнey're old αɴd вorιɴɢ!___STOMP STOMP
User Image
                                                      (¬ っ¬;; )__Tнey're cloѕe мιɴded αɴd oɴly ѕee ιɴ вlαcĸ αɴd wнιтe!
                                                                  tab Tнey ѕee тнιɴɢѕ αɴd αѕĸ wнy! I dreαм oғ тнιɴɢѕ αɴd αѕĸ wнy ɴoт!
                                                                  KEEP__CALM____STAY__YOUNG

tab tab I'll αlwαyѕ dreαм ιɴ color!!__(◕‿‿◕)

User Image____________
Cheerful Cʀᴜsʜ﹖﹗ Nᴜ﹗ Host/Hostess Club Lotsa People____________

Today's forecast is partly adorableness, and a 100% chance of sweets! Yes, sweets! It was raining sweets on the little lolita. This hostess wasn't the type to be hit on by guys left and right, she was there for be fawned over for her adorable and child like charms. Inno's customers adored her and everything she was, and they showed that by giving her sugary snacks one after another, which were also followed by hugs, a few pinches here and there, one girl even found it amusing to tickle the young brunette behind her ears. She let out a giggle as she stomped her feet trying to shake off the tingle that shot down her spine, "H-Hey! Nawt nice Karin-Chan!" The girl spun on her heels as she looked up at the tickle predator. The customer just smiled at the girl's reaction and gave her another hug apologizing, but she just couldn't resist to hear her laugh. Every time a new customer showed up, Inno greeted them with a peck on the cheek, little kids do that. Most of the reactions were hugging the girl's head into their chest and petting her with the 'AWWWW!' following not too far behind. The half-pint of cuteness just hugged them with all her might till they were willing to let go... Half the time it seemed like no one ever did want to release her, but when that happened Inno's attention span saved her. She'd spot something out of her reach, wiggle out of grasp and run to whatever it was. What was it that caught the child's attention this time? "Izzy!" In a flash the girl had left a customer's lap and she darted Izzy's leg and clung to it. She was a little monkey as she clung to it, her arms and legs wrapped around it, clearly having no intentions of letting go at the moment. The girl rose her head, looking up at her red head of a friend, "Izzzyyyyyy! You pwomised to eat cake with me later! Dun foooorgeeeet!" She held out several of her words as she batted her eyes up at him. Swiftly the girl climbed up the boy's side, using his clothes to grip on to, but don't worry... The girl was so light there's no way the fabric would rip. She made it to under his arm and stopped there so she could poke his nose, "I wun forgive chu if you skip ouwt on me!" Wait wait wait, something else had her attention now. Sheesh, my fingers can't keep up with this girl's attention span! She glanced down at Kaori who seemed to be a bit lost in thought. In a flying squirrel technique the girl pushed off Izzy's frame and landed perfectly in the love enchanter's lap, her arms around her neck as she clung to the girl, "KITTY!" Yes, she did just call Kaori kitty. At the time Kaori didn't know that she was called kitty due to personality traits, she just assumed the lolita adored her hair style which could resemble cat ears if you thought about it. "Kitty, I missed chu!" She chimed as she played with Kaori's hair which was soft like a kitten. The girl was a ball of energy today, (probably the fact she just had a pound of sugar in other forms) cause she barely heard any response the kitty girl gave her, her eyes spotted someone new walk into the door. Inno had brought it upon herself to introduce this boy. Cough cough, boy?... Opps. Oh well, she'd learn sooner or later. The girl pushed herself off Kaori's lap and dove under the table, dodging any customer's feet and was spit out the other end. The girl dashed forward to the white hair'd teen and came to a perfect halt in front of the new person. Looking the stranger up and down, "Wow! You're tall!" She chirped as she looked up. Inno thrusted her hands up in the air giving the gesture that she wanted to be picked up, "Can you lift me up high?! Pwease! Pwease?!" She begged cheerfully as she hopped up and down, pigtails bouncing, hoping to be lifted up so she could see everyone in the room.

Rιɴɢтoɴe____Oυтғιт
°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°°o.OO.o°
Oυт Oғ Cαɴdy ...

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

A N O U R A

... Tick Tock Tick Tock your time is up the clock has stopped

Anouras' fingertips dances along the strings of her violin, her eyes still closed as she was lost in the sounds. She smiled lightly to herself before lifting her head up off of her violin. Slowly she stopped suddenly realizing the person she was playing with stopped singing. She looked around before seeing the girl, standing nervously near a desk. A small smile spread across her face as she tilted her head. The blonde girl was cute, her eyes reminded her of Ice. "Oh, Sorry If you didn't like me playing along, I just figured it would have been nicer than to play something random and interrupt you" her voice was soft and quite, she wasn't very used to talking to people other than those she lived with back home.

"Oh... Uhm... I'm Anoura" She said lightly, placing her violin on a desk, standing up slowly. She turned towards the girl, before walking forward. Her arm outstretched to shake her hand. She was smiling happily as she stood in front of her. "Are you in the music club too?" It would be nice to meet someone and talk with a person from the club she joined, though she wouldn't mind a friend, she didn't want to jinx it by looking for them. "Do you play an instrument, or are you just a singer? You're very good by the way" she giggled slightly nodding as if she were agreeing with herself.

User Image User Image User Image

With:Izabelle Ashton Location:Music Room

Once you hear the Music, its too late to hide, someone is playing playing.. playing..
scribble scribble scribble writing your fate
careful now, don't make a smudge warning now
Perfection is bliss.. perfection is cold really cold
If I'm not Perfect... I'll be gone a Failure

iHikairi

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡ _____________________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
      DID YOU KNOW
        Wнεп тшσ ρεσρʟε αяε мεαпт ғσя εαcн σтнεя ~ ~ ~
          tab пσ тıмε ıƨ тσσ ʟσпɢпσ ɔıƨтαпcε ıƨ тσσ ғαяпσ вσɔч cαп κεερ тнεм αραят
          Lσνε шıʟʟ αʟшαчƨ вε α ρнεпσмεпαʟʟч Tнεяε'ƨ пσ шαч тσ ƨтυɔч ıт αпɔ ɢεт α ʟσɢıcαʟ αпƨшεя
                                                    Dεƨρıтε тнıƨıтƨ шнαт ενεячσпε шαптƨ тнε мσƨт

User Image
            BLACKxMAGICxCLUBxLOVExENCHANTER

With a small smile she watched her friend's saphire eyes go back and forth from herself to the king. "Honestly... He hasn't had a girlfriend the entire time I've known him. I think he's not interested in girls... But that's not the point." Kaori tried not to laugh at this. He was the king of host club who's existence was to entertain young ladies, and Rina thought he wasn't interested. She managed to hold back her laugh, but her smile just grew instead, "Nah, he's just picky." She stated forwardly as she sipped her tea. The king had gone on plenty of dates, but it was true, he never bothered to claim any of them as his girlfriend. Sense freshman year he's just been 'the ladies' man'. The queen continued as she tried to excuse herself from the all knowing of love enchanter's prediction. The brunette didn't bother making response to it, it wasn't like it was something she's never heard before. "Kaori seriously don't you see me with someone dashing and caring and not....That." Pressing her finger tip against the rim of the tea cup, she went around the circle as she listened, "Dashing and caring, huh?" Izzy was the first to come to mind considering how thoughtful he was of everyone around him... However the girl didn't wish for her mind to go back to such a sad matter she she shook it out of her head, "He may not be the most... Gentle... of men, but I don't believe you can say he's uncaring." She gave her last comment on the subject, and waited for it to change. She sipped her tea as the category of the minute went back to the new girl. "I believe you're right about this little lamb though Kaori. She will prove to be a very good asset to our little club. If only I could coax you into joining." The last bit lit up Kaori's face with a bright and vibrant blush, she was so stunned that she nearly choked on her tea. Her hand flew up to lips with a napkin to cover her mouth. The girl had a heart condition, large crowds weren't exactly her thing, and the hostess club was always buzzing with people. What was worse, Kaori's crowd would be fawning over her, however... Why would she even gather a crowd? The girl never saw herself as special or unique, at least not in the sense to draw in people. No, the girl's place was in the Black Magic Club. Sure her character was far more cheery then most of them, but they were still nice people. The room was always quiet, and Kaori got to use her gift to it's potential in there. She helped people find love, and keep it strong. Regaining her posture the girl held her hand to her chest, she took in breath of air to cool down her face, "Ahem... I couldn't p-possibly. My assets are best used in my current club." She opened her eyes and looked back to the blonde, "But thank you, I'm flattered." With that, Kaori observed Rina interact with her customers. "My favorite!" One of her customers had fed her another treat, but she just said her favorite to another delight just moments ago.. That was another thing that kept Kaori from joining the Hostess. She hates upsetting people, but she'd never lie to herself or others, no matter how small of a lie, just to please another person. She'd much rather avoid such subjects... Oh no, one of those subjects was coming... "Hey Kaori." A familar voice called from behind.. Izzy. Turning her head to see his wave she gave him her sweetest smile and returned a wave, "Hello, Izzy." Kaori didn't keep her attention on him too long, though that wasn't her fault... Who could pay attention when there was a human monkey climbing up the side of the red head. Kaori giggled as little Inno demanded that he would eat cake with her. "KITTY!" "Eeep!" It was her turn now to be climbed on by the petite girl. Inno had flown herself from Izzy to her, somehow successfully landing in her lap without hurting one. Inno had wrapped her tiny arms around the enchanter's neck so she simply patted the girl's head gently, "Hello, sweetheart. How are y--...Nevermind..." Kaori blinked as the lolita disappeared under the table and ran down to someone new who just walked in. Kaori wish she could be as lively as Inno. The lolita was childish, but she always had energy to spare. Kaori wouldn't be able to last five minutes if she acted as Inno did, for her heart would give out on her in well... A heart beat. Or lack there of. It dawned on her, "Oh shoot! The time!" Kaori dug around in her purse to pull out her phone to see the time. She was so so so late! The girl picked up her tea cup and finished her tea immediately and set it back down gently as she got up from her spot, "My apologies, Rina, but I have to go. I have my own club to attend too, heehee~ Thank you for the tea!" Adjusting her purse she began leaving and gave a last wave to everyone and dashed out the door.

The girl hurried herself to the black magic room as much as she could without over exerting herself. She quickly pushed open the door to see Axel and Watson chatting away. A light blush covered her cheeks when her eyes rested on Axel, "Good evening you two." She spoke softly as she closed the door behind and invited herself in.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

tab Aƨ ʟσпɢ αƨ ı'м пσт σνεяшнεʟмεɔ ı'м rushed
tab tab xIғ ı'м пσт пαρρıпɢı'м ρяσвαвʟч entering the Black Magic Room
tab tab tab xxDıɔ чσυ κпσш ıт ıƨ ρσƨƨıвʟε тσ вε αт тшσ ρʟαcεƨ αт σпcε'м αт Black Magic Room
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Hεяε ғσя ʟσνε αɔνıcε(left a bunch of people) Axel and Watson
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Bʟυƨн WнαтMч ʟσνεAxel
Call me,and I'll be there!
Did you know?!
I'm pratically Rina's dress up doll.

!!!________________________________________________________________
HEARTS ARE AMAZING________________________________________
Eνεп тнε шεακεƨт мσƨт вяσκεп σғ нεαятƨ cαп ƨтıʟʟ ʟσνε_______________
ƨтяσпɢεя ɔεερεя тнαп σпε тнαт ıƨ шнσʟε__

Oυт Oғ Cяεαм

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Ӈeɾ ɱaʝesȶy
Queeɳ Ɍiɳa Huɳȶeɾ

User Image
I Aɱ иot A φrincess I'ɱ A Queeȵ & I Ӈave This Ӈaȵdled

The Queen looked over at Izzy who greeted Kaori but was soon bombarded by his guests which made him blush she giggled he was always so easy to embarrass but soon that was interrupted by Inno running and latching onto his leg reminding him to eat cake with her. She heard a clatter and her head snapped into the direction of a new man Aaron one of Nanase's guys hes recruited. Rina watched as the man ran into people tea went everywhere and Rinas eye twitched as she sent a warning glare to Nanase if his new recruit made customers leave there would be trouble she looked back at Aaron he was cute in a clumsy way he would attract people if he didn't knock them over before they had a chance to meet him. Soon Inno was now in Kaoris lap which made Rina jump a bit looking over she called Kaori kitty and Rina sighed "Inno-chan She has a name shes not a pet" she reminded kindly though she probably didn't hear because Inno was off again this time to a new person Nico! Rina had a smile on her face the tall tomboy had recieved her letter! and accepted! Though Rina would have loved to recruit the girl in person but she was always practicing and Rina didn't want to bother her so she went all middle school and left a note in her locker. She wanted Nico to join the club and by the looks of some of the customers mostly girls swooning they wanted her to be too she smirked if she could get more female customers she might actually become more popular than the stupid host club and she would win. Suddenly Kaori was looking at her watch and then had a look of utter suprise"Late again cause of our little date~" she giggled waving goodbye to her friend then she stood up walking over to Nico her heels clicking on the floor and her platinum curls bouncing as she gave the tomboy and dazzling smile "Nico~ You came! " she said happily as she stepped over some broken teacups Aaron had knocked over. She looked up at the tall tomboy "I am so happy....I know the letter was so vague I just love to do this sort of thing in person will you join me at my table?" she ushered he girl over to her table where her pink throne sat.

& Ӈere's The Thiȵg You Ӈave To βe Ͼold To Be A Queeȵ

I Am Feeling ⊱ Excited

This looks nice ⊱ Uniform

I am Currently ⊱ With people in the host/hostess club

I am located ⊱ In the Host/Hostess club room

OOC ⊱

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Kawaii DeviI

Little Miss Sin

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

ℓσ¢αтιση: Host/Hostess Club xxxxxмσσ∂: Happy xxxxxωιтн: Lots of Peeps xxxxxcℓσтнєѕ: Uniform

Izzy was talking with the girls at the table about some cool facts about random stuff and they smiled at him.His analysis of their face expressions was of annoyance yet fake smiles to make him feel good, yeah no one ever really liked that he rambled.He said his last fact and then laughed softly rubbing his head"More tea?"he asked them an they nodded and he poured them some. He had heard a response back from Kaori but then got a shriek of his name and saw Inno cling to his leg.He smiled happily when she told him about eating cake with her"How can I ever forget"he told her.Then when she climbed him and said she wouldn't like if he skipped out he gasped"I would never...anything for my adorable princess!"he said rubbing her head softly.The girls at his table were going Awwww and he smiled and then Inno ran off to Kaori and called her Kitty.This made the red head giggle some.He then saw a new guy come in being rather clumsy that was the new guy that would be working here.....hopefully he wouldn't spill tea on his customers or others. He then noticed another guy come in he went to Rina though....why was that she was hiring a boy? Maybe he was feminine he didn't know yet he had fencing gear on maybe if he seen him in regular clothes he would be able to tell. Looking back at his customers as they were writing down their names and numbers on a napkin it said to call for a private "study" session. He being a nerd gasped"Ooooo new study buddies...maybe I will call"he said to himself.

User Image

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image
αχєℓ ραяк

ℓєт мє ѕєє уσυя нαη∂!
ι ѕнαℓℓ яєα∂ уσυя ραℓм!
*gαѕρ* tнιѕ ∂σєѕη't ℓσσк tσσ gσσ∂!
ιt ℓσσкѕ gяєαt! уσυ αяє ιη ƒσя α tяєαt!

_яєα∂__ραℓм___gινє__αηѕωєя

яєα∂ιηg ραℓм: Watson/Kaori__нσℓ∂ ση ℓєт мє яєα∂ ιт: Scared/Weird/Ugh don't know!__ѕннн ι'м яιgнт нєяє: Black Magic Club__ι נυѕт ℓσσк ιη тнє мιяяσя: First day back!

::==============================>>۞↘ ↙ ↔ ↕

Axel listened to Watson as she spoke about not changing anyone's luck that was a shocker because usually were all over her for her luck.He then listened to her explain how her summer was good though. He himself how was he ding....he didn't even know he hated today for some reason it was just weird. His palm readings were saying something but he just didn't want to believe it. He then just took a deep breath and shrugged"Eh well I guess I've been good miss Kaori though"he told her.They were a thing he and Kaori but about missing her.....he wasn't sure how much he missed her like a whole bunch or just a little. He sighed looking at his hand and then in walked Kaori. Looking at her blushing face he smiled"Well well speaking of my girl"he said as he got up and picked her up swirling her and lowering her into a soft quick kiss.He let go of her looking at her face now his was a faint blush barely any.Why..why didn't it feel the same! Ugh maybe he just needed some rest and then he could hug her and really have all his energy for her. But something told him that wasn't going to work he wasn't tired, so he must have been...losing...interest...no no! He could make this work he could soooo make this work he just needed to speak with her more often. Then he might get that spark back because he had to get to know how her summer and all went.

User Image

Quotable Poster

>> )Taro Zangrela(<<

The Trap Idol

User Image
With: Jessible, Yinah, Ash, Reese, Lucindaand Ren (-> ) two new girls.

"when you walk away
you don't hear me say
please oh baby...don't go."

Taro rose a brow seeing one of the club's more...trying members walk in. The girl, Reese he believed her name was" didn't say anything to him, nor even acknowledged his presence, and he was content to do the same. The red head gave a nod when Lucinda greeted him politely, watching as she immediately turned to do her sweeping. She sure seemed like the serious type, something he could respect. However he attention was pulled away when he noticed a smiling face out of the corner of his eye. "and what are you doing Yinah? Don't tell me you're trying to spy now" he teased, noticing the way she shuffled closer to them. Of all the theatre members he probably new Yinah the best, outside of Jessible obviously, probably because the fact that Jessible and Yinah being the make up artists and costume designer respectively meant they spent alot of time together when working, which meant he saw Yinah most often when he went to visit Jessible.

However his smile faded when Ren gave his answer. "You really shouldn't smile so much while giving such an unsatisfying answer" he muttered, mostly as an aside. Letting out a sigh Taro rubbed his face with his free hand "well I suppose I can't really complain since I was expecting as much. Please try to give us some heads up though, you can flatter my abilities all you want, but organizing an entire orchetra of varying skill levels to perform an entire musical score wouldn't be an easy task even if I where a professional conductor" he said, shrugging his shoulders and figuring Ren would just do whatever he wanted like always. "anyways that's all I needed to discuss, good luck with your next play...hmmm...you do know you're missing a curtain right?" he said, muttering the last part noticing the missing curtain that Ren had so enthusiastically torn down.

Figuring it was probably best not to look too deeply into the matter Taro said a quick goodbye to Jessible and left the theatre with a small wave. "Well I'll be seeing you guys then. If my suspicions are true I think I might have inherited leadership of Band Club, so I should be heading back" he said, seeing how none of the members from last year seemed to have showed up, which left him to look after the place.

Taro made his way back to Band Club and found the door already open. With a raised brow the red headed teen made his way into the room, finding two girls standing by the corner. "Yo, you two new members?" he asked as he walked inside. "if not I'm gonna have to kindly ask you to leave. It may not look like it, but this room is being used for club activities right now, so it's not free to hang about it" he said. Howevering seeing the violin in the red haired girl's hand Taro already figured at least she was an aspiring new member. Still he figured it was better to say it clearly in case they where just two normal students trying to find a place to hang out or practice or something.
"simple and clean is
the way that your making me feel
tonight
its hard to let it go"

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

sugarbunny310

Free smile

Sonic_Kaos

Shining Inspirit

Kawaii DeviI

xXCamiCupcakeXx

iHikairi

8,300 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
Derek Kimoto/Stage Manager
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Derek was woken suddenly when he heard rustling coming from his stage. -Is it that time already- He yawned looking out the Control Both window finding that the club had already begun to clean up with out him. -Less work for me I suppose- He sits up in his chair looking at the brand new sound and light board he donated to the club -hmmmmm A good time to show it off I presume- Derek dimmed the stage lights and turned on the house mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and Girls please welcome our director Mister Ren Hisoto!!!!" A spot light shines over Ren "Watch as he preforms Shakespeare's Hamlet" Derek says over the House Mic.

The stage lights get turned back on "Joking Joking. Hey guys long time no see" He says over the House Mic with a slight laugh. "Be down shortly" Derek turns off the House Mic and makes his way to the stage noticing that Ren had found the rip in the curtain "ummm sorry about that, It was ripped when I was installing the new mics and lights. But don't worry I got a new one and should be here shortly" He says rubbing the back of his head.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡ _____________________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
      DID YOU KNOW
        Wнεп тшσ ρεσρʟε αяε мεαпт ғσя εαcн σтнεя ~ ~ ~
          tab пσ тıмε ıƨ тσσ ʟσпɢпσ ɔıƨтαпcε ıƨ тσσ ғαяпσ вσɔч cαп κεερ тнεм αραят
          Lσνε шıʟʟ αʟшαчƨ вε α ρнεпσмεпαʟʟч Tнεяε'ƨ пσ шαч тσ ƨтυɔч ıт αпɔ ɢεт α ʟσɢıcαʟ αпƨшεя
                                                    Dεƨρıтε тнıƨıтƨ шнαт ενεячσпε шαптƨ тнε мσƨт

User Image
            BLACKxMAGICxCLUBxLOVExENCHANTER

Stepping in, she had caught Axel's attention as he gave her a smile. It was his usual smile that appeared more of a smirk, but without the mischief that most smirks do. "Well well, speaking of my girl." Kaori's cheeks tinted a bit darker, he was talking about her? What could he have been saying? Before she could ask the much taller silver hair'd boy had lifted her into a swirl, the love enchanter has a pretty small frame so it was easy for anyone to just throw her over their shoulder if they had wanted too. "A-Axel! What are y--- EEP!" She squeaked when his hands had grasped her and began to lift, but she giggled when she was spun around. The blush was turning into an embarrassing look, he was showing affection in front of Watson... Kaori had no problems with PDA, but gosh it put her heart into a rush, even if it was just little things like this. As he set her down he gave her a peck on the lips, so she simply returned the favor. Raising her hands to her chest, one hand over lapped the other as she was trying to keep her heartbeat calm... Sometimes she felt like her heart was nothing but a time bomb ready to go off then give out; however the girl didn't see much point in worrying about it, she had lived with the weak heart her whole life. Flashing her deep brown eyes at him, "Hello, darlings, I hope you had a good season." Tilting her head as she wished they both had a good summer. The rest of the time was spent chatting with everyone, cleaning the room, and setting up her little love station.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

tab Aƨ ʟσпɢ αƨ ı'м пσт σνεяшнεʟмεɔ ı'м Embarrassed
tab tab xIғ ı'м пσт пαρρıпɢı'м ρяσвαвʟч Chatting
tab tab tab xxDıɔ чσυ κпσш ıт ıƨ ρσƨƨıвʟε тσ вε αт тшσ ρʟαcεƨ αт σпcε'м αт BMC Room
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Hεяε ғσя ʟσνε αɔνıcεAxel & Watson
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Bʟυƨн WнαтMч ʟσνεAxel
Call me,and I'll be there!
Did you know?!
I'm pratically Rina's dress up doll.

!!!________________________________________________________________
HEARTS ARE AMAZING________________________________________
Eνεп тнε шεακεƨт мσƨт вяσκεп σғ нεαятƨ cαп ƨтıʟʟ ʟσνε_______________
ƨтяσпɢεя ɔεερεя тнαп σпε тнαт ıƨ шнσʟε__

Oυт Oғ Cяεαм Incredibly short post ;o ; I'm sorry~

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

What a lovely first day of school!
      The Host and Hostess Club had a welcome back event by joining their two rooms for the day.
      The Black Magic Club Room cleaned up, as did Theater Club. Theater also announced to it's members their first play will be Romeo and Juliet! ♥
      Sports Club got together and did some stretches as they all greeted each other.
      Band got their room to how they liked and rehearsed a bit, with a little lolly-gagging here and there.

No big drama has occurred, but it was the first day! What did you expect to happen?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab TIME SKIP

Date: September 9th (It's a Monday! Theater has the day off!)

Weather: Cloudy, Light Winds, 10% Chance of Rain! It's cool outside.

School News: Flyers are hung up around the school announcing the school's welcome back dance that they have every year. It will be held on the 28th of September, and the theme? MASQUERADE!

Note: What's the next day we will time skip too? September 13th!
      OTHER NOTE EDITED IN: I'M BEGINING THE DORMS LIST, CO-EDS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aiko rushed to the main office. It was Monday morning, and she was a bit late for check-in. The papers for her transfer had taken longer than expected... She approached the desk and asked for her key; registering was fairly easy, and she only received a bit of chastisement from the blonde woman at the desk. She packed all of her stuff into her room and placed everything the way she wanted it. "Be more friendly this year. Make actual friends, don't get too competitive... maybe find a boyfriend..." She sighed and stepped back and admired the posters on her wall. She felt more moved in already--and all before class! The boxes and other things could wait. She checked her backpack to make sure everything was in order. It was still ungodly early. She pulled her sack onto her back and walked out into the dorm lounge. Of course no one was up.

Her eyes scanned over a poster on the wall. "School dance?" she said to herself. She had never had dances at her old school; the dance students hated them and insisted it was childish, that everyone should be focusing on their own talents. Aiko wasn't ver good at dancing. She made her way to the cafeteria, her long and early travels making her ravenously hungry. There was hardly any staff out and about at this hour, so she picked up a croissant and some fruit that was laid out on a table and sat by herself. She plugged her mp3 player in and relaxed with some music, nibbling at the food. She made a mental list of what she was to do today:

"Check to see if they have a choir, a music club, or anything like that. Dad said I have to get music in my extracurriculars at the very least. Hm, what else..." She checked her class schedule. "Nothing too demanding. I kinda want see if the gym has a pool..." She paused in her chewing in realization. "Maybe I should figure out where all my classes will be." She resumed her meal and her relaxed air. Screw it, she reasoned, I have plenty of time before class starts.

User Image

Quotable Poster

>> )Taro Zangrela(<<

The Trap Idol

User Image
With: Aiko.
Singing/Playing: Fly me to the moon (Muttering to himself)

"when you walk away
you don't hear me say
please oh baby...don't go."

Taro let out an agonizing groan as he was abruptly awoken by the alarm on his phone going off. With a heavy, almost head splitting yawn the crimson haired boy reluctantly sat up and started stretching. Taro was never good with mornings, and today was no different. Still dead on his feet Taro got up out of bed and slogged his way through his morning routine, getting showered, shaven, and dressed within the span of maybe 15 minutes. As he stood in the doorway to leave Taro hesitated for just a brief moment and looked down at his bed, contemplating, as he did almost every day, whether or not it was worth not just going back to bed. However there was something that would make it worth it, or more importantly some one. Apparently there was rumor going around of a girl transferring in from from a big art school, apparently a music major. He didn't know if it was true or not, but if it was it meant a potential new member for band club. "well damn aren't I always putting the club ahead of my own desires...what a martyr I am" he thought jokingly as he slipped out of his room.

He knew he should be searching out this new transfer student, but honestly he wasn't going to be doing anything without some food in him. As such he ended up making his way to the cafeteria. On his way he ended up getting side tracked thinking about stuff going on for the club. Most important was probably the upcoming masquerade, were they'd get to play a small show. He'd probably go through Ren and the Theatre club for help with the costumes and staging, but that still left the matter of the songs themselves. They could just play some of the stuff they already had in reserve, but part of him wanted to bring out atleast a few new songs to the table. With that in mind Taro quickly grabbed a plate of jelly donuts and sat down at a random (though not unoccupied) table, and pulled out his note pad, having completely forgotten his original plan at this point. "hmm...maybe something slow for the couples to dance to...something romantic then if it's for the dance....hmmm not to explicit though...if it's a masquerade they'll be expecting something more high brow and classy for the set..." he muttered as he scribbled down potential lyrics, only partially aware of the presence of a dark haired girl across from him (Aiko). As inspiration for lyrics started coming to him he started gently nodding his head along to a rhythm in his head and started softly muttering out the words to himself. "fly me to the moon...let me play along the stars.....let me see what...spring is like on Jupiter and Mars..." he sang softly, closing his eyes as he inadvertently started getting louder "in other words, hold my hand...in other words, darling kiss me....fill my heart with song, and let sing forever more...you are all I long for...all I worship and adore..." he sang softly, deciding to go with a soft, feminine octave for the song (his voice matching that of the video link).

"simple and clean is
the way that your making me feel
tonight
its hard to let it go"

Nightintale

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aiko blinked in surprise as a boy sat down before her. She gently pulled the headphones from her ears, resting them on her shoulders and regarding the boy with quiet uncertainty. She looked around. All the other tables are empty... Surely he didn't mean to single me out...? Or maybe he did? She found herself blushing for no reason, working herself up into an embarrassed confusion. She had never really gotten the hang fo talking to boys. And then he began to sing quietly to himself.

Aiko still sat with her hands hovering above her headphones, trying to work out the situation but ultimately distracted by the song. Oh god, say something, you weirdo, she chastised herself. "That's a nice song," she offered with what she hoped was a normal, friendly smile. She realized a second later that she must have interrupted him--he had looked so concentrated--and she quickly dipped her head down to continue nibbling at her croissant. Maybe if I just sit here and eat he'll think he imagined it, she hoped as she fought the blush from rising again. He had a nice voice though, it was true. Sure, the guys at her previous academy had all the training money could buy and were perfect in technique and control, but she enjoyed this form of singing so much more. His skills were undeniable, he had a certain knack, but the unbridled quality of his tone was so much more pleasing. She concentrated on that thought as she picked at the fruit on her plate, contemplating replacing her headphones on her ears but not wanting to seem even more rude than she'd already proven herself to be.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces