Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ INTRODUCTIONneek↶↶↶
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Hi there, everyone! ; u ; I’m cream kittiki, and along with my co-owner Velloria, I’d
                                      like to welcome you to ESOTERIC, which is a very simple roleplay with a focus on
                                      character interaction and having a hella rad time! Despite all the fancy coding that looks like it
                                      should belong in one of those roleplays for the cool kids, ESOTERIC is a literate roleplay
                                      with a more relaxed pace and less exacting standards as to what we expect from you and your
                                      posts. We don’t have set roles or a finite amount of slots available at any given time; rather, we
                                      decided that it would be nice to allow applicants to play whatever character tickles their fancy
                                      and have fun with it. Velloria and I will simply choose when we have enough students or
                                      teachers and act accordingly. v U vb

ESOTERIC is intended to be a slice of life roleplay that takes place in a boarding school
                                      attended by young men
                                      - most of which are neither exemplary nor rich, and are set apart from
                                      the rest of society only by their species. And that meaaaans this roleplay also has a heavy
                                      supernatural element. o u o!! yas, that’s right, all the students of Halcyon Heights Prep are
                                      some variety of supernatural creature or another, or at least related to quite a few. This is
                                      intended to be PART ONE of ESOTERIC, and its events will encompass the span of time in
                                      which the students and staff are all gearing up for the annual fieldtrip. Also, expect all of the
                                      slash @ u @ SO MUCH

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ THE STORYneek↶↶↶

Halcyon Heights Preparatory School. Nestled in a small, shallow valley, behind the small town of Llyne, its prestigious
                                      purpose remains a mystery to the general public… a mystery that tourists easily forget, and the locals learned long ago
                                      to quietly accept. To the ordinary world, the place exists, yes, but as a tiny note on a map, or a footnote in a brochure.
                                      To the extraordinary world however, Halcyon Heights serves an integral purpose in the forming the foundation of the
                                      lives of young supernaturals.

Since the school’s founding, the staff have been dedicated to teaching and training of young men gifted (or perhaps
                                      cursed) with powers they must learn to control. While some might be happy to join the secret world of the supernatural,
                                      or live ordinary lives, they must both learn to maintain the balances that their ancestors fought for. A supernatural being
                                      must never reveal his true self to the public. The barrier between mundane and magical must be maintained by all beings.
                                      Humans do their part by dismissing, promoting skepticism of mysteries, believing only what they see, and further questioning
                                      each other and themselves on what they saw. Supernaturals must do their part too, by concealing, manipulating, and
                                      exercising caution around the ordinary humans. These are skills that must be learned at Halcyon Heights, graduation
                                      depends on them… however, the perfection of these skills is up to the student.

By the end of their education, every student must have mastered control over their powers, and have completed their community
                                      hours. These hours can only be earned in the many little shops and services in the town, where students must successfully work
                                      at their jobs without being suspected by townsfolk or tourists. Since it’s such an isolated town with a small population, incidents
                                      that inevitably happen can be easily dealt with…. leaving the students a perfect space to practice and refine fitting in with
                                      ordinaries. Being revealed could lose the student anywhere from a few to all of their hard-earned hours… and getting too deep into
                                      the negative will have the student pulled from the program altogether, their powers suppressed to whatever level the administration
                                      deems fit.

While not mandatory, Halcyon Heights offers many classes, seminars, and workshops on countless subjects, from physical
                                      fitness, to potion brewing. While most are focused on the paranormal, there are several classes on normal subjects, and students
                                      can choose whatever they’d like to learn about. There is no summer vacation, but students may request time off when they feel
                                      they need it. As lax as this system seems, abuse of the school’s principles is not tolerated. In the slightest. The students have
                                      been warned of this. Punishments are not discussed.

Whatever manner in which the students choose to spend their attendance at Halcyon Heights, the amount of effort they put into
                                      their schooling will determine their success at assimilating into the human population. While some of the more bull-headed
                                      students insist that they will never have a need for any such thing, denouncing the humans in all their mundane squallor, most
                                      supernatural beings would agree that the wisest course of action is to learn these skills that have become integral to the survival
                                      of all creatures otherworldly, for the humans have expanded their reach far and wide, ever encroaching on places once
                                      deemed sacred and thought unreachable to the likes of humans by the ancient supernaturals. Interaction with the humans is
                                      inevitable, and it would be in the best interest of both worlds to know the protocols vital to protecting their ways of life.

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ RULESneek↶↶↶

Respect is key! Let’s keep the drama in the roleplay, and simply be kind to one another through
                                      the duration of the roleplay, because if all goes as planned, we’re going to be together for a
                                      loooong time. = U =bbb So let’s make it a pleasant time.

Each character needs a post every week. This is going to be a relaxed roleplay, but we’re going
                                      to be very strict with our deadlines. If you drop off the face of the earth, you will be removed. If
                                      you need a leave of absence, anyone locked up with your character(s) must move on before
                                      their deadline!

No autohitting/godmodding/gary stus/being overpowered. We’re hoping we didn’t even have to
                                      state that.

Interact with as many characters as you can, this is a group roleplay, so socialize!

Please pop into the OOC every so often. Even if you’re not very into it, it’s nice to hear from
                                      you!

Art only, no photographs for face claims. This isn’t Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Do try to refrain
                                      from using face claims from super popular animes like Naruto (ok i would love to romance some
                                      bby who looked like Itachi Uchiha but rlly plz nO) and avoid artwork that looks like early 2000’s
                                      anime. plz no dorito chins or yaoi hands or weird Maximillion Pegasus hair

While we don’t expect beautiful formats for posting because not everyone is a master at coding
                                      or editing pictures, we would at least like to see size 9-11 font and clear colors that are easy to
                                      read. Everyone’s displays are different, but try adjusting the brightness of your monitor to the
                                      max and see if you can read easily! As well, be sure to include the character’s name and role in
                                      the format! Things like location, company, etc are encouraged, but not mandatory.

As for the posts themselves and their content, we don’t expect anyone to write novels, although
                                      we aren’t going to tell you not to. As always, proper punctuation, grammar, spelling, and such
                                      things are imperatives. We would like a minimum of two paragraphs per post; more is always
                                      lovely, but not a requirement, as we want quality over quantity, and forcing the roleplayers to
                                      drag out their posts a thousand words longer than necessary never ends well. =w=’

Unfortunately, we must also add that you fade to black once your characters start getting down
                                      and dirty. = v =' as much as the rest of us would surely like to spectate and cheer for those little
                                      bastards because they're finally getting laid, Gaia has rules about that sort of thing. e u e;;;;
                                      naturally, your deadlines still apply. v u v just post after the secks happens and don't get all
                                      explicit with the details damn u gaia, damn u

As for students and their housing, you're allowed to choose who your student will be rooming with.
                                      When you've decided, send Kittiki a PM or quote her OOC with the information and she'll add it to the
                                      housing post!

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ SKELETONSneek↶↶↶

RESERVE
                                      We don't have exacting standards for characters, no, but we do ask that you put some thought
                                      and consideration into your character and his backstory ; v ; no one has the perfect childhood,
                                      and while they might not be perfect, that doesn't mean they have utterly tragic and depressing
                                      beginnings. So the bottom line regarding biographies and suchlike is to be realistic about it. Just
                                      because the rp has heavily supernatural elements doesn't mean it can't contain notes of realism. v U v

If your bby is going to be of mixed blood, don't... go for something off the wall like angel/demon
                                      ok =w= we're okay with halflings, just not some cray bby with five different species under his
                                      belt and the best of all worlds and none of the flaws ugh no-

Anyway, PM your reserves to cream kittiki, titling the PM with your character's role and
                                      species. Be sure to use the font "AMATIC SMALL CAPS" when editing your reserve picture.
                                      And the caption for species should be colored #FFFFFF! Once you've got the okay, start that profile! ~ u ~!!

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah97/exquisiteconfection/hhitryfix_zpsd4e66d68.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=23]♔ ⊱ [b]NAME[/b][/size]
                                      [size=10][i]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/i][/size]
                                      [size=8][color=white]neekonee[/color]↳ AND IN THE DARK I COULD HEAR YOUR HEART BEAT[/size]
                                      [list][list][size=10]❝ [u][b]AGE[/b][/u] ☇:▌self-explanatory

❝ [u][b]SPECIES[/b][/u] ☇:▌don't get crazy = u =!

❝ [u][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/u] ☇:▌[i]trust me[/i]

❝ [u][b]ROLE[/b][/u] ☇:▌Student or teacher
                                      a
                                      ❝ [u][b]JOB[/b][/u] ☇:▌there's a list of town jobs for students, and if your bby is a teacher, what's their subject?

❝ [u][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/u] ☇:▌Just list a few traits, we don't need a dissertation here.

❝ [u][b]BACKGROUND[/b][/u] ☇:▌This part doesn't have to be long at all, but enough to give us an idea of where your bby comes from. v u v!

As for the profiles, they'll be in thread format! Naturally, you'll have to create a thread in the
                                      test forum. Once you take a peek at the coding, you might just have a heart attack and think
                                      "SHE SAID THIS WAS GONNA BE EASY SO EASY SHE LIED UGH". But the secret is that
                                      the profile is really simple and if you only do the bare minimum, you can finish in two or three
                                      hours = u = and once you do finish, PM cream kittiki and Velloria the link to the
                                      thread, and give the PM a silly title :v

You can get to the profiles by clicking the icons of different characters :u non-clicky pic of
                                      course means no profile to see yet

POST ONE
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/size]
                                      [img]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah97/exquisiteconfection/esotericprofile4_zps274db7c0.jpg[/img]
                                      [size=8]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=25]♔⊱⋮❝[b]LAST, FIRST MIDDLE[/b]❞ ↺↺ [b]ROLE[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][i]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/i]
                                      [size=9][color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆ [color=white]nee[/color]⋯⋯⋯ THE STARS THE MOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT⋯⋯[color=white]ne[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[/size][/list][/list][imgleft]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah97/exquisiteconfection/esotericprofile5_zps308a71fe.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
                                      [size=25]████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
                                      [color=white]neeko[/color][size=25]♔♔ ↳[b]IN THE EYE [i]O[/i]F THE ◕◕◕ BEH[i]O[/i]LDER [i]!![/i][/b] ❞[/size]
                                      [size=8][color=white]nee[/color]NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT[/size]
                                      [size=18]╰◣ ★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★
                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][size=10]⊱ Here I want you to write an introduction by your character. o u o! You don't have to do anything strenuous here,
                                      just a paragraph or so including the following information:
                                      - name
                                      - species
                                      - community service job/subject taught
                                      - sexual orientation
                                      - what he thinks of Halcyon Heights and his experience there so far
                                      - how long he has attended/worked at Halcyon Heights[/size]

POST TWO
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/size]
                                      [img]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah97/exquisiteconfection/esotericprofile4_zps274db7c0.jpg[/img]
                                      [size=8]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=25]♔⊱⋮❝[b]LAST, FIRST MIDDLE[/b]❞ ↺↺ [b]ROLE[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][i]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/i]
                                      [size=9][color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆ [color=white]nee[/color]⋯⋯⋯ THE STARS THE MOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT⋯⋯[color=white]ne[/color]◆◆◆[color=white]neekone[/color]◆◆◆[/size][/list][/list][imgleft]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah97/exquisiteconfection/esotericprofile5_zps308a71fe.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
                                      [color=white]neeko[/color][size=25]♔♔ ↳[b]IN THE EYE [i]O[/i]F THE ◕◕◕ BEH[i]O[/i]LDER [i]!![/i][/b] ❞[/size]
                                      [size=8][color=white]nee[/color]NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT ✘✘NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT[/size]
                                      [size=18]╰◣ ★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★[color=white]neekonee[/color]★★★
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][size=10]↱TRAIT o1[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱TRAIT o2[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱TRAIT o3[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱TRAIT o4[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱TRAIT o5[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱TRAIT o6[/size]

[size=25]⊱ [b]PHYSICAL FEATURES[/b][/size][list][list]
                                      [size=10]◕ we already know what the character looks like, so we don't need a description of him.
                                      Nope, what we're looking for is a description of any physical features linked to his race.
                                      o u ob like wings or horns or something like that.[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]ABILITIES[/b][/size][list][list]
                                      [size=10]◕ blurb about special abilities and such like goes here o u o don't get too crazy and overpowered
                                      with them, though, okay? I BELIEEEEVE IN YOUUUUU
                                      ◕ idk use however many of these things you'd like, you don't have to squish all the abilities into
                                      one blurb :v[/size][/list][/list]

POST THREE
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][size=10]↱INTEREST o1[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱INTEREST o2[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱INTEREST o3[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱INTEREST o4[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱INTEREST o5[color=white]neeko[/color] ↱INTEREST o6[/size]

[size=25]⊱ [b]LOVES[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]LIKES[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]NEUTRAL[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]DISLIKES[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]HATES[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]FEARS[/b][/size][list][list][size=10]◕ just list them bbies <333[/size][/list][/list]

POST FOUR
                                      [list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]BI[i]O[/i]GR[i]A[/i]PHY[/b][/size]
                                      [list][list][size=10]Aaaand obviously, this is where the biography goes. =w='' as always, you don't
                                      have to write some spectacularly long masterpiece, and... just write the things that normally
                                      go in a bio. = W =; I ask you only to keep it realistic and not super ******** tragic v w v[/size][/list][/list]

POST FIVE
                                      [list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [size=25]⊱ [b]TRIVI[i]A[/i][/b][/size]
                                      [list][list][size=10]◕ idk whatever little details you want to add v u v!
                                      ◕ you could include a theme song or a voice sample or... whatever I missed o u o
                                      ◕ srsly whatever
                                      ◕ have fun[/size][/list][/list]

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ STUDENTSneek↶↶↶

User ImagenUser ImagenUser ImagenUser Image

User ImagenUser ImagenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.nUser Image

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ TEACHERSneek↶↶↶

★.HEALINGneekoneekoneek★.PHYS.EDneekoneekonee★.HISTORYneekoneekonee★.POTIONBREWING
                                      User ImagenUser ImagenUser ImagenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      ★.DARKARTSneekoneekone★.MAGIZOOLOGYneekonee★.POLITICALTHEORYneeko★.HERBOLOGY
                                      ★.CRYSTALMAGICneekone★.VISUALARTSneekoneeko★.HUMANRELATIONSneekoneeko★.SUBJECT

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ SETTINGSneek↶↶↶

As spring begins, so too does the school year. Today is pleasant and warm, a promising day for
                                      classes to start after the two week introductory period. All the students and teachers have been
                                      settled on campus, and part-time positions at the town shops have been decided. It's mid
                                      morning, and the bells in the chapel have chimed, signifying that anyone still in bed has no
                                      business being this lazy...

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ COMMUNITY SERVICEneek↶↶↶

HELP WANTED!
                                      The following businesses around Llyne are short-staffed after the graduation of last year's crop
                                      of students! See the main office to inquire about getting your community hours today!
                                      - FLOWERSHOP: 1/2 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - CAFE: 2/3 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - MUSIC SHOP: 0/2 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - CLOTHING SHOP: 1/2 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - VARIETY STORE: 3/3 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - PET SHOP: 1/2 POSITIONS FILLED
                                      - APOTHECARY: 1/2 POSITIONS FILLED

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ LOCATIONSneek↶↶↶

User Image
                                      Be sure to click the picture! It links to a full map of the schoolgrounds!

★.LLYNEneekoneekoneeko★.FLOWERSHOPneekonee★.CAFEneekoneekoneekone★.MUSIC SHOP
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

★.DELIneekoneekoneekone★.APOTHECARYneekonee★.PETSHOPneekoneekonee★.CLOTHING SHOP
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

★.VARIETY STORE
                                      User Image

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ HOUSINGneek↶↶↶

★ DORM ROOMS
                                      neeko- LUCIAN ALLEN && DEVI COUTURE
                                      neeko- ARBOR GLENWOOD && THIERRI DAGONET
                                      neeko- TATSUYA TACHIBANA && AL PRIDEAUX
                                      neeko- ROBIN GOODFELLOW && KRISTOFFER NIEMINEN
                                      neeko- AKIHIRO ONAMURA && --
                                      neeko- JASPER GILANI && --

★ OFF-CAMPUS QUARTERS
                                      neeko- AUGUSTUS BLACKWELL
                                      neeko- VICTORIN

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

neekoneeko ♔♔ ANNOUNCEMENTSneek↶↶↶

★ IDEA WAS CONCEIVED ON A DAY I CANNOT REMEMBER

★ 1/17/15 THREAD CONSTRUCTION BEGAN

★ 1/23/15 SWEET JESUS WE POSTED THE THREAD

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

neekoneeko ♔♔ RESERVEDneek↶↶↶

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

User Image

Extragalactic Ghost

neekoneeko ♔♔ OPENneek↶↶↶

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces