Filling out a Profile! 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
I'm thinking about it 0.64 64.0% [ 16 ]
Waiting to see who joins/profiles 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image

Dewei
"D"

⋘Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?⋙

When his phone buzzed in his pocket, he didn't flinch. By now it was pretty much his natural reaction to not reach for his phone while in the presence of his father. He never did allow it in his classes or at the dinner table. It make him snort; the hypocrisy of it. It seemed his dad was always on the phone himself talking to somebody or answering texts and emails. Though in his defense, he was important. He did teach and he did spend his off time at the lab. He at least had the decency to inform both employers to not bother him whatsoever on his sons birthday or whatever other important even he had. Most people expected him to be the dad to miss everything, but he wasn't. Just a lot. He couldn't hold it against him. As busy as he was, he still managed to some extent. Unlike himself. His Mom was sick on again off again and after a while D's visits became more scarce. His father was upset over this, but he did say it was a coping mechanism...just in case she didn't get well again the next time.
D looked around at the outbreak occurring around him. It seemed Dr.Leno's iron fist had been forgotten momentarily and sanity was abandoned. He looked up at the front of the room and smirked. His father was fondling the button on his shirt, a nervous habit of his. His buttons, his ties, his watch; all things he habitually fiddled with in the rare occasion that was his father not already having a plan or being two steps ahead.
He felt an elbow nudge him and he looked to his side at the talky kid.
So that's what the text was?
D gave him a lopsided smirk. "Hell yeah I'm gonna be there." he laughed, his eyes fixed on the book Dr.Leno was about to drop.
When it hit the desk, a few girls 'eeped' loudly. At the time, D wished he knew what others were thinking. What did they expect? His father didn't raise his voice. According to his mom, she'd only ever heard him do it once and that was at his maternal grandfather.
But something he'd told him stuck in his mind and never seemed to back away. It was when people got very quiet, when you should be afraid.

D's eyes glanced around the room to gauge everybodies reaction. The pink hair girl seemed to be in another world. All this time he didn't recall her doing much except pay attention. He did see her pass something to the blondie who he was sure was going to burst into tears now. He then looked at the last dude to enter, the guy leaned against the wall. He recalled the kid next to him turning in his seat to say something to him; he must have been the one to send the mass text. How'd he get everybodies number?
He gave him a once over recalling that he swear he saw him wink at his dad. He couldn't tell if the guy was just cheeky or if he batted for the other team. Didn't matter. He probably hosted mad parties.
User Image
Victor Datlow
You're falling into it
An
inescapable r e l e a s e
Or something
i.n.t.i.m.a.t.e
Between the you that no one sees

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶

Victor looked at the clock on his dorm wall and sighed. Once again he had pulled an all nighter. "Hell..."It shouldn't be hard to fall asleep. However his mind refused to listen and go on through the night thinking about mindless bullshit. He shut his laptop and stood, heading for his closet to get ready for the first day. He didn't bother brushing his hair, pushing it back with his fingers he only pinned it back with three bobby pins to keep most of it out of his eyes. Grabbing a binder from his desk he took his keys and headed to his first class.

When he entered the classroom barely anyone was there. Not that he was too surprised. He was kinda early. He took the first seat he came to: at the front near the door. He lounged back in his chair and closed his eyes. He could hear the other stupids walking in and hoped that none sat near him. The teacher came in trailed by a small delicate looking chick. If he didn't open his eyes to the sounds of the teacher’s heels, he’d have never noticed the girl. Said girl sat at the front and began to doodle. he watched her for a few quiet moments, taking in her appearance before tearing his eyes away and studying the professor.

The older woman rifled through her bag pulling out syllabuses and what not and started streaming a video on YouTube.

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶

It's bad when you fear the t.h.i.n.g you love.
                                              That
                                              insecurity consumes you til you can no longer experience the r u s h from what once excited you.
User Image
Elizabeth J. Saran
Psychology
"How in a statistically valid way do we eliminate the weirdos, eliminate the outliers?"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

Dr. Saran looked up as she noticed a girl come in shortly after and quietly sat at a desk. She smiled back at the shy girl encouragingly. She glanced around the room, happy to see she had a decent sized class and nothing to large.

She flipped through the syllabus, skimming for any typos. She pulled another folder from her bag, figuring she could get some of what she planned for the next class period out of the way and speed up discussion. She pressed play on the YouTube clip and proceeded to stand and hand out the many papers. Once the short clip was done she began speaking “I appreciate the few of you who showed up or stayed despite my tardiness. It won’t happen again. First days are hard on everybody.” She weaved through the desks, making sure each student got what they needed. All too often had she seen the more serious and quiet students get looked over when assignments were passed around. “For you new students, most times the doors automatically lock once the class starts. It’s weird, but from now on try not to be late. I'll do so as well."

She was on her way back to the front of the classroom when down the hall she heard a little bit of a ruckus from another class. Either the professor got the students really excited about something or he/she had lost a smidgen of control on the class.Then the noise abruptly stopped and she assumed her coworker regained order.

“Now the syllabus has all the major assignments and dates, so don’t throw it away. I will not get you another one. I can change dates or add a project as I see fit and please. Within the stacks of paper I handed you are charts and diagrams about theories. Look over them, we should talk about it tomorrow. Same with the text book. If you haven’t gotten it, get it now.” She smiled. “Now plagiarism is unacceptable. Cell phones should remain on silent or vibrate…” She leaned against her desk, mulling over what else she needed to say. “Respect each other and please respect the subject. I will not tolerate bullying or insults, to any of my students or myself.” She continued a tirade of what not to do and what to expect, her eyes studying her students. A few seemed uninterested in what was going on but hey, the first day is never the best day. Her speech slowed to a stop and she leaned against her desk. “Any questions?”

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

I wanna be your perfect stick of glue
But I don't feel perfect at all
Sad and insecure, flaw

Hilarious Gaian

════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
User Image

Nave Took her book back from Elyona. After reading what she had wrote she picked up her bag. She walked over to the door and waited for Elyona. Even though the day started out horrible things were starting to get better. She walked out the door and held it open for Elyona. She read what Elyona read on her sketch book. It seems simple to get their but with her luck she didn't want to take that chance. She waited for Elyona to walk out the door before closing it.

She looked Elyona up and down.
" She looked much to young to be in this university," She thought. She pushed that thought out of her mind. Due to feeling bad for judging her when she didn't judge her. She followed Elyona as she lead the way to her dorm building.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

darkxrose13

Demonic Loverboy

9,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
"Work hard, do your best, but remember life comes first."

When D had said he would be there, he was preparing a high five and about to holler triumphantly-- of course that ended abruptly when the loud echo of a book slam startled him. This also caused his electronics to go off because of his special abilities, to connect with anything technological, and because of the sudden sound his cellphone started to ring and his MP3 and handheld all turned on in his back. He quickly dropped himself back in his seat, calming himself and sighing sulkily from the professors actions. Once he had calmed, so did all the sounds in his messenger bag, and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down to his lap.

He wasn't sure whether he should speak up to give an apology, or if he was supposed to just be quiet. He chose the latter, however, seeing how Leno looked sent actual shivers down his spine. Actual. Shivers. Not the good kind either, not the kind that you got when you saw the latest videogame on discount OR the cutest person on the block bat their lashes your way... it was a shiver of fear.

Location:: Gen. Ed. Science Thoughts:: PARTAYYYY~ Items:: Laptop, Pencils, Notebook, gameboy
Outfit::James For Today

Solyka

Demonic Loverboy

9,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image"Language can be interpreted into many different arts."

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
"But the fact of the matter is, it is universal and a form of understanding."

"Dance with me."

"Don't mention it. Try to copy everything before the class is over, no offense but I'm not too much of a fan lending out my objects to people I don't know all too well--" It was as she finished her sentence that she heard the book slam, and she jumped a bit in her seat, startled by the booming that caused the entire room to go silent and turn their attention to the professor, who was now standing behind his desk with his arms folded over his chest. She felt truly horrible, she wasn't intimidated by his expression like most of the other students, she felt more saddened, and rather ashamed, and she nervously tucked her long pink hair behind her ear before folding her hands infront of her desk once again. Going silent.

Location:: Gen. Ed. Science Thoughts:: Oh dear... Items:: Mac, Pen, Notebook, Science Books, Glasses
Outfit:: Suzette For Today
sugarbunny310
Solyka

Destitute Spirit

9,975 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User ImageUser Image
      ☽✼☾Elyona Winters☽✼☾
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elyona smiled and swung her bag across her shoulder. She went through the door that Nave held open for her and looked right at Nave. "Thank you." She then continued on her way towards the Mathematics building. The Math building was right in between them at the direction that they were heading towards.

As Elyona approached the building, she started for the stairs and wrote in her sketchbook. "It would be faster if we go through the building structure than to go around it. Up these stairs and down another set of stairs on the other side." She showed the book to Nave and gestured to the stairs with the hand that held her pen.

Russ the Gaurdian

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Location: In Science Room xxx With: Teacher, Pink-Haired Girl and Millions of student! xxx Mood: Fine, Still Scared Though xxx Outfit: Click This!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ashley was already copying and she was going faster than ever with her color markers. She then sighed happily when she got half of the notes down in lyrics. She then looked over at Suze when she spoke, Ashley nodded and started to write again but then when she heard the book slam she jumped and dropped her marker on the table. She then heard a lot of noise from the back but when she actually looked back it seemed to lower but the boy that offered his seat seemed to be looking down, like her when she is embarrassed. Ashley looked back then up and saw the teacher and she saw his expression. Her eyes widened and she almost wanted to cry" Why is he so scary?!" she thought as she to a deep breath and then looked back at the door wanting that red-haired kid back, she may not know him but he was the only one that she really spoke to. She would go to Suze but she was...different. Ashley got herself together and then looked down at her lap fidgeting with her fingers once more.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Dragonarmy

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
James "Jay" Charlson

Well the two of them were really just getting along great, weren't they. First the misinterpreted handshake, then the sarcasm. Add the thoughts that intelligence was being questioned, and one could have a whole host of misunderstandings. James almost wanted to cry to hell with this and leave the little pompous kid to wander around the campus and find someone else bother. Still, it seemed as if there seemed to be some level of clarity. James, with his temperament, almost applauded Nate when he caught onto the sarcastic tone he had been taking. The youth quickly brought up an interesting point though, and James was willing to actually give a hint of a thought towards it.

"Doesn't mean I'm fakin' it, just means I'm actually playing the game. Dancing to the tune for a while. Figure if I don't chase them off so fast, some will stick around to get to know me first. Then they can decide to run off if 'm too... snarly for their tastes." He gave a long sigh, and shook his head. "Sounds like a bunch of bullcrap though, doesn't it? I'm thinking otherwise though too. World revolves around the bubbly extrovert. I've gotta learn to 'be nice', " James did a one handed air quote to the word, for added emphasis, "in order to get anything sold. Cant go biting potential customers heads off." The image in his head was an amusing one, of some beast trying to decapitate some random individuals. He could add that to the image he was already making, with blondie being the leading woman, saved by some kind of hero. Horus knew he needed his sketchbook right now, to start plotting this idea out.

Nate started in on the idea of his room, and James felt his eyebrows rising up his face a bit. Wow, this kid really was a precocious little t**t wasn't he? There was a point where one backed off, or explained otherwise what they had in mind. Instead, this little punk seemed like he was trying to make people feel either overwhelmed or dumb. James wasn't swayed in either direction. Instead, he was pushed into the range of distaste, a direction he could bet his tuition that Nate was used to. Thankfully he did not have to comment about it. Instead, Nate moved on to his class times again. James quickly spoke up to clarify. "No no no, it's just today that is like this. Class was called off early, so students can properly prepare. Get the book, read the syllabus. It's an intro day, not lecture. Wednesday I'll be sitting in class, writing down a host of equations... Once that's over, I'll be off to the next one. Today I got time, least, till ten that is." He pulled out his cell and ran his finger across the screen, confirming to himself that he had plenty of time to d**k around.

Silence fell between the two of them for the rest of their walk, though James could feel the dark gaze on him. It's like he was being bombarded with questions, but without a voice behind them, James had no way of answering him. He'd just have to wait, and until then, he'd lead the way to the office. They arrived quickly enough, though Nate's steps slowed as they neared it. James just came to a full stop near the door. The youth spoke up, first making a supposition, then acting on it. The words could be seen as quite rude in their execution. James was going to try to give him the benefit of the doubt, giving him a flat look that had a single eyebrow raised, but when the boy moved past him and into the office with the rest of that comment tossed behind him, that just put James in a bad mood. He wasn't going to fall for that reverse psychology crap. It was clear that Nate didn't want him around, and honestly, after that, he didn't want to be around Nate. "When ya put it that way..." He growled, his fiery disposition adding to his temperamental issue. Spinning on the ball of his foot, he stomped off for the bookstore, only interrupting his path to toss the disposable cup that had once held his tea.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Ɲɑɬɧɑɳɪɛɭ “Νаɬɛ” ßаɬɛʂ

User Image
Nate opened the door and made his way into the main office. However before he shut the door, he took a moment to glance over his shoulder to hear Jay’s pleasant parting words before he went stomping off back in the direction of the bookstore. The way the red head went stalking off just seemed so childish! Nate watched him go for a few moments longer, a dark smile coming to his face before he turned away and made his way inside, closer the door behind him. Did it happen already? Had Nate actually managed to get under Jay’s skin that fast? It had only been five minutes at the very least since they met. Well, it was just another person to add on to Nate’s ever growing list of people that couldn’t stand being around him! In other words, no skin off the boys nose. He didn’t come to the university to make ‘friends’, he came here to learn. But because of this personality trait Nate had of annoying people by just being himself, he had anticipated he would make some enemies on the first day.

I was expecting him to be a little MORE of a challenge. Oh well, I should have taken more time to analyze him a bit further before showing him who I truly was. But then again, that all goes back to the conversation we had.’ Nate thought to himself as he made his way up to the counter, introducing himself to the secretary sitting behind the desk. She gave him a smile and turned away, beginning to look for his paper work. While she was in the process of looking, Nate turned his stare over towards a school map brochure. With a sigh, he gently picked it up and opened it, beginning to read the map committing it to memory as he continued thinking of Jay. ‘Such a shame, the first potential person I meet that would give me a challenge, I was shot down. It’s beginning to make me wonder if I’m going to be wasting my time trying to interact with other people. But Jay… Despite not being a challenge he still interests me. That blazing look in his eyes, it was as if he was trying to hide something. I think I need to study him some more, get into his head… But did I already ruin my chances?’ Nate wondered to himself, as he folded the map and placed it back, turning his attention back to the woman as she spun back to face him, handing him his class schedule as well as a key to his dorm.

Thank you.” Nate spoke softly, giving a small bow of his head as he accepted the schedule and the key. She gave him a smile letting Nate know that if he had any more problems to come here before dismissing him. Nate placed the key and schedule in his pocket and turned on his heels, making his way out of the Main Office and back to the outside. Once outside however, the device from earlier began to buzz in his pocket at a bit more frantic of a pace as it had when Nate was distracted with Jay. With a sigh, Nate silently began to wonder just what was so urgent as he dug in his pocket pulling out the little device. “This had better be important…” Nate softly muttered under his breath as he placed the device in his ear.

Hello Nate! I know you asked us not to bother you while you were adjusting to the new school life. But we have some urgent news about the murder—” The gruff voice on the other end was quickly cut off as Nate began to walk off, his free hand reaching up to twirl at a lock of his white hair in mild annoyance. “And I thought I already told you I don’t take on cases that don’t interest me. Or do I need to go over this with you again? As I said I do not like to waste my time on things that don’t--” It was Nate’s turn to get off as the man on the other end began to speak, causing the child to narrow his eyes, as he was not one for being cut off in the middle of the sentence. “Sir. With all due respect… I remember clearly about not bothering you with cases that wouldn’t hold your interest but… But I feel like this would interest you. It involves… Your family.’ The man on the other end replied, his tone of voice softening slightly. Nate could only stare off into the distance with a blank expression as he continued walking. “My… Family?” Nate asked slowly, repeating it more so to himself to make sure he heard right. What would his family have to do with a murder case? “I have sent you the files to your account. But I urge you to take extreme caution when viewing the photos. I—They’re…” The man on the other end fell silent acting as if he didn’t want to say anything else. “I will view them as I do with any other case. This will be no exception…” Nate quickly retorted, his facial features becoming a blank slate, his dark eyes void of any emotion as he turned his head to look off in the direction of the bookstore, glancing towards a few kids who came walking out, laughing and showing off their new books. Tch! Children, I’m surrounded by them. Can anyone prove to be a challenge? He wondered bitterly to himself as the voice chimed into his ear.

I understand this Nate. But sir, if you will please listen to me. These images contain--” “Deputy… They were going to die eventually; just like you and I. So what is the point of even trying to hide what the photos have in store? I already can tell what they are without viewing them. So please spare me the dramatics, apologies or whatever else is going through your mind right now. I’m in no mood to hear any of this, nor am I in the mood to be mourning. Save it for someone else who cares. The only thing I ask of you right now is to see to it that they have a decent funeral. Is that clear?” Nate’s monotonous tone rang out into the air, holding no sense of sorrow to his words, causing the man on the other end to cringe slightly. How could a child be so cold? Wouldn’t normal people mourn or at the very least cry over the sudden news of the loss of loved ones? “Understood sir…” The deputy replied softly, falling into his own thoughts. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have things I need to tend to. Once I get back to my room and set up my base of operations I will look at the photos and send you an e-mail with my assumptions. But at this current moment I am about seventy-two percent sure as to who it is or was for that matter…” Nate replied, continuing to twirl his hair within his thumb and index finger. “Was? Sir I don’t think I understand…” The deputy questioned, a hint of hesitancy to his words as he waited on an answer to his question. “All will be explained in the e-mail later. But for now, I need to go…” With that being said, Near took the device out of his ear promptly ending the call.

With a sigh, Nate seized in his walking, coming to a stop in the middle of the crossing between the Main Office and Campus Café. He placed the device back into his pocket, and tightened his grip around his favorite robot toy. “” Dark eyes gazed off into the distance, his face an emotionless mask. How was he supposed to take the news? Was he supposed to fall to the ground and scream and cry? Beg and wish to the high powers to bring back his family? It was impossible. Once someone was dead, they were dead. There was no way to bring them back. So why should he even waste his precious time or energy crying over something he can’t change? He gave a small shake of his head and continued on with his walk, making his way towards the café to get something to eat before heading to his room.

He made his way into the café and took a moment to look around searching all the happy faces of the people Nate would call his ‘classmates’. Loud chatter and laughter filled the room, Nate couldn’t do anything but stand there, listening to all the words that seemed to melt together into a loud garbled sound. His stomach began to twist and turn making him feel weak and sick to his very core. Too much happiness was in this room – A thing Nate wasn’t very used to. Deciding it would be best to just get his food and leave, Nate made his way through the lunch line, ordering an apple and a small bottle of chocolate milk. With a small nod of thanks, Nate placed his money down on the counter and took his food and made a quick exit. It wasn’t until he felt the fresh air of outside hit his face, did the nauseating feeling finally go away. Nate sighed softly to himself, thankful for the relief as he began walking off making his way towards the nearest bench so that he could enjoy his food in peace. Once he found a suitable spot, a bench beneath the shade of a tree, Nate made his way over to the bench and sat down. Placing his robot down beside him, Nate took a moment to glance around the area before taking a bite of his apple, his dark eyes fluttering shut trying to enjoy the moment.

Out Of Compassion

Where I can be found: Main Office – Campus Café – Outside Dining Area
Who I’m with: Myself
Feeling: intrigued, Amused -- Nothing
My thoughts:

Hilarious Gaian

════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
User Image

Nave followed Elyona to a building she recognized in her sketchbook. Nave looked around while they walked through the campus. So far from she was seeing the campus was living up to her expectations. Adjusting the back on her back she walked up next to ELyona. For some reason she felt less nervous than when she had first met her.. "I wish people were this nice at my last school. Is everyone here like her? ... Probably not," she thought. Not everyone would be nice or understanding of her but she didn't mind that. If she had just one person she could talk to she wouldn't care what anyone thought of her. Nave watched as Elyona started to write in her sketch book. After reading what she wrote she opened up her book and started to write.. "That sounds good. ... Is it ok that your writing all over your sketch book like that? Want to use this? Its what its meant for smile ." Nave smiled as she showed Elyona what she had wrote.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

darkxrose13

Destitute Spirit

9,975 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User ImageUser Image
      ☽✼☾Elyona Winters☽✼☾
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elyona smiled as she walked up the stairs. She looked back at Nave as she went up the stairs and read what she had wrote. She looked back at her own sketchbook and notice that she was writing all around her book. She shook her head in reply to Nave and wrote. "It's fine. As long as the writing doesn't overlap any space of the sketches, it is fine. It would probably be harder to keep passing your book back and forth, especially when we are on the move."

Elyona stopped at the top of the stairs and waited for Nave to reach her before showing her what she had written. She looked behind herself towards the other set of stairs on the other side of the building and then looked beyond that to see if she can see the Arts Major dorm.

Russ the Gaurdian
User Image
◜◌◦°◦◌◞
A wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
◜◌◦°◦◌◞
User Image

Once everybody was seated and quiet stood up and uncrossed his arms.
"Good. Now that I have everybody's attention. Maybe now we can get your information in order. Let's start with your login information. You will need this to view your grades, send and receive emails to your classmates and I, view notes and submit online work."

=====
=====

Two minutes before the excusal tone sounded, Dr.Leno invited the class to pack up and get ready to leave. As they did so, he collected leftover sheets to file away and gathered up his book and tablet. The first day was a nightmare and now that he recalled, it usually was. For the rest of the year he knew he might have a handful and that he might have to keep well stocked on aspirin.
When the tone did sound, he stood before his desk should somebody have a question before they left. He expected that most of them would hurry out eager to get out of his icy gaze.
As D passed, he stuck out his hand, palm up, and D nearly walked into it.

◜◌◦°◦◌◞
And the littleness of his movements
Hides himself
He invents a charm that makes him invisible

◜◌◦°◦◌◞

User Image
User Image

Dewei
"D"

⋘Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?⋙

Finally the tone rang which meant they could get out and either to their next class or have some time to d**k around before they were stuck in a chair for another hour or more.

In a little while he had his English class but until then, he just wanted to decompress. He forgot how much he enjoyed the sunlight and warmth so maybe he had something to be grateful for after the class.
He waited for most of the class to file out before he even got up so he wouldn't get stuck being jostled around in the crowd. Some of them seemed to have the same idea as him and hung around the table so he just shuffled to the front and tried to avoid his fathers gaze. He almost made it past but as he strode by, his father stuck out his arm and blocked him.
"Whaaaat." He groaned.
"You know very well, 'what'. Stick around for a bit. Also, I need a few aspirins."
D snickered then he took his place beside him at the desk and crossed his arms and his ankles. When he realized what he was doing, he quickly uncrossed his limbs and cleared his throat to resume a more relaxed pose. D rested his hands on the desks edge and leaned back.
They waited for the class to empty. When a couple of them gave him a 'you're ********' look, he pretended to wrap a noose around his neck and hang himself.

{{OOC: Sorry for the short posts :0 }}

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
James "Jay" Charlson

Once he had helped out the kid, and moved away from the office, James had made his way to the bookstore. Unfortunately, in the time that he had taken to help out the freshman, most of the other students had picked up their copy of the book, leaving James with some slim pickings. That meant he wasn't able to get the one he preferred, though he did get a used copy. A blank used copy, but it was something. Pick the silver lining to try to be in a good mood, right? He shoved it in his bag along side the paperwork for that class, and had made his way to the cafe again. He wanted something good, not something from the cafeteria. He didn't want to get sick of that food just yet. Dinners got old fast, no need to make it faster with eating breakfast there too. With food in hand, James had decided to get a jump on getting to his next class.

Passing back outside, he paused briefly to see that kid Nate again, though something about the way hew as sitting made him a bit concerned for the guy. He didn't know what he was going to do about it, especially since the kid had seemed to resent his attempt to help the first time. It was hard to say. He stood there for a moment, waiting to see if he would be noticed, but as far as he was from the other, it wasn't surprising that he wasn't given even a second look, well, second obvious look. When James moved on, it was obvious reluctance, his head hanging slightly, his large hand rubbing at his hair. He even seemed to be muttering to himself slightly.

The art building. He thought the damn thing ugly as sin, but he loved it anyway. It's where he felt the most at peace, the most welcome. People greeted him happily, whether they knew him or not, and he gave them at least a wave back. He was kind enough to finish his food outside, that way he didn't drop crumbs all over the building, and he made his way inside. With time to spare, he decided that he was going to lurk in his favorite spot of the area. The Airbrush room. The teacher was introducing a new set of students to the idea art in general, so he didn't get much chance to actually greet the teacher, but the two of them were able to have a decent conversation in the ten minutes before the bell dismissing the freshies. In that time, he was able to set up a spot for himself, recommended by the teacher. He slapped as sign on his area, set up with a large table, and a good set up otherwise. It came with a easy window outside, which brought a cool breeze through to him. Yeah, it was perfect. James left his bag there, merely sticking a pencil behind his ear as he went back to the halls. Now,... what class was he going to again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff