Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne tilted her head as she saw fangs pop out of the girl’s gums. Raising an eyebrow she just smirked and nodded. ”A bit of fang wont scare me. So you don’t have to worry about that. Eventually you will learn to control them.” She sounded very sure that the girl would learn control that it was almost odd.

Stepping back Roxanne just chuckled as she saw that the girl tossed her cig into the trash can and admitted that she didn’t care that she was smoking inside. Well neither did Roxanne. If the girl wanted to kill her own lungs that was her business. Seeing the girl stick out her hand Roxanne blinked at it before recalling that she had seen this before. She was supposed to introduce herself and shake the girls hand. Reaching out she took the offered hand in a firm grip. ”A pleasure to meet you Misa Yumi. I am Roxanne Aerovane, the instructor for the magic class.” She smiled pleasantly wondering how the girl would react after finding out she had just ran into a teacher and in fact been caught smoking inside. ”I don’t care if you smoke, just if you would, next time do so near an open window and continue making sure the butts end up in the proper receptacle ok?” She chuckled and retrieved her hand after the shake was over.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

Current outfit: This
Tigerrs Jaw
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Valentine "Val" Richmond
╚══════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Valentine changed into something simple but cute then brushed her hair and put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara, almost most forgetting to put on her crimson converses. She walked out of her dorm locking the door behind her. She passed many people and all the chatter bothered her alittle. She sped up her pace and tried to not make contact with anyone. Once she was at the cafeteria she saw Cameron with a cup of coffee making her feel alittle better. She waved to him hoping he saw her then got a cup of iced pumpkin chai and sat next to him. Val wasn't a huge fan of coffee since how bitter it was but she loved chai. It was alot sweeter and did the job for just about anything, even sleeping. She looked at Cameron and smiled "I can't believe i still cant stand coffee." She said with a small giggle that soon followed.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Linda West

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Victoria stared in awe when Cecily spread her wings out even more. Being only half angel, Victoria suddenly wished that she had inherited wings. She let out a small sigh. Why'd she have to get stuck with the unimpressive genes, she thought. Cecily made a joke, and Victoria found herself giggling along. And that's when she knew that they would get along just fine.

When Victoria glanced behind her, she was surprised to see that the boy had left. "That's weird," she murmured. "I swear he was right here just a minute ago." She decided to just shrug it off and looked up at Cecily once more. "I can take you to the dorms myself, if you like." She smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Do you need help with your bags?" Victoria offered to take one of Cecily's bags for her.

Forever_Hazel

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
Cameron Night

" Write like your life depends on it... because it does!'

As Val waved to him Cameron smiled and waved back as she joined him. He continued drinking his coffee as Val mentioned her distaste for it. " It's not for everyone truth be told I never really started drinking it till I found myself staying up really late all the time trying to meet deadlines for books. My damn agent wouldn't stop annoying me. " He shook his head a bit as he looked around, the cafeteria was pretty empty since breakfast had already been served and it wasn't lunch yet. Cameron sighed briefly.

" Lately I've been feeling so distracted that I can't write anything good at all. I feel drained. This school year's going to be a hard one." It was mostly just a feeling Cameron had, he had nothing to support it with except for the fact that he wasn't pleased with his own writing lately, then again he did often set completely unreasonably high standards for himself. He then decided it might be best to shift the conversation away from himself. " So what classes are you taking this semester?"

II CutiiePiie II

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "...We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

...We're holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you..."

...Far across the world
The villages go by like dreams
The rivers and the hills
The forest and the streams

...We're surfing in the air
We're swimming in the frozen sky
We're drifting over icy mountains floating by.."

Cecily
                                              ><><><><.....Cecily looked her new friend and considered letting her carry a bag. "I guess if you want....there pretty heavy, my mother is a big of a packer" She shrugged and handed her a bag and not wanting to overload her with more than one. They started walking towards the dorms and the female asked for her name. "My name is Cecily...or like some people choose C.C. Which ever works really" She smiled genuinely and when she caught her glancing at her wings, she saw a hint of jealousy. Cecily playfully pushed Vistoria with her wing and trying to get her to stop thinking about it........><><><><

Sehunnie 1994
                                              Victoria

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Victoria took the bag and carried it with ease. She unconsciously developed strong arm muscles after days and days of going back and forth to the library, taking out multiple hardbound books each time, so this bag wasn't going to be a problem at all. "It's totally fine!" Victoria said, smiling at her newfound friend to let her know that she didn't find the bag heavy. It seemed to her that the other girl could carry the other bags by herself, so she started walking in the direction of the dorms. She looked behind her to make sure the other girl had followed her.

"My name is Cecily..." Victoria heard her say. "I think I like C.C. It has a nice ring to it," Victoria told her. She winked. She felt one of C.C.'s wings nudge her, and she playfully nudged her back. "I think I'm going to like your wings more than you..." Victoria joked, letting out a small laugh.

Forever_Hazel

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
hey everyone im so sorry but i have been really buisy getting ready for my babies birth i have very little time to rp im so sorry but i have to dropp out.
Linda West
(SO SORRY!!! I have been very very busy with my school work and classes)

Valentine was sad to hear that Cameron was having trouble writing but knew he would pull through. She put a hand on his shoulder and said "It's ok, I know you will think of something." With a smile. Valentine wanted to try and help him like he always did with her when she was having troubles. Even with her own troubles she wanted to be strong but didn't have the emotional strength to. Val took her hand off his shoulder and tried to remeber what classed she had taken. It took her a moment but she remeber "Science, Math, Cooking, And writing." She said before taking a sip of chai. Val had taken up writing because over the years she had always watch her brother do it and wanted to follow his lead, as most younger sibling would do.
ArienaDark

I am sad that you had to leave but am happy for you about the baby, congratulations on the baby c:

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
Cameron Night

" Write like your life depends on it... because it does!'

Cameron watched Valentine, she was so adorable, there really wasn't much she could do to help him, he hadn't been able to concentrate on his writing because he was thinking about her all the time. He was a bit shocked when she said her classes... writing... she would be one of his students. This was bad, this was really bad, with her growing up so fast Cameron found it difficult to keep up the mask of 'older brother' when the truth was he wanted to be something more. Cameron had to convince her that it was a bad idea, but if he spoke out now it would just hurt her feelings and she was fragile enough from that damned curse of hers. " Do you mind coming with me to my classroom?" He had to be honest with her, even if it hurt, she was after all the only woman he's ever loved and perhaps the only one he ever would love... even if she was his sister.

II CutiiePiie II

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "...We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

...We're holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you..."

...Far across the world
The villages go by like dreams
The rivers and the hills
The forest and the streams

...We're surfing in the air
We're swimming in the frozen sky
We're drifting over icy mountains floating by.."

Cecily
                                              ><><><><.....Cecily laughed when she was told her wings would be liked more than her and she gave the girl a fake upset face. "So now I have competition with my own wings? I am not certainly jealous? I don't know about you but at least I can talk and communicate with you" She raised and eye brow thinking was better than any kind of wings. She walked gracefully with pose and she didn't mind the weight of the bags, soon being able to put them down and relax her long but small fingers. People didn't really take her seriously when it came to size but she was fast and agile which paid off in the long run.......><><><><

Sehunnie 1994
                                              Victoria

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Victoria giggled at the thought of Cecily competing with her wings for her friendship. "You must be really strong, huh?" Victoria asked, slightly raising her eyebrows in awe at how Cecily was able to maintain her posture despite the weight of her bags. "Do you know your room number?" Victoria asked her. "I can point you in the right direction and let you settle in, and maybe after we can go around and explore some more?" Victoria smiled at her newfound friend.

Forever_Hazel

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne shrugged as the student she had been talking to disappear in front of her. What an odd school this already was. Looking around she shook her head and then continued on through the grounds of the school. She hadn't familiarized herself with the school yet so she wanted to make sure she had a good idea of where everything was. One never really knew what might happen with so many different types of kids around.

Smiling sadly she made her way into the cafeteria and looked over the food. Getting herself a coffee, which she had only recently begun to enjoy, she turned and looked around. Seeing a few familiar faces but no one she had actually met yet she decided to sit near a window and watch the world pass. Staring up at the sky she had a moment where she wished she still had her wings.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

Current outfit: This
( Another phone post )

Valentine titled her head and asked "May I ask why?" Quite curiously. She didn't know why he wanted to bring her to his class room. Did he want to show her the class or something, many thought like this started to come into her mind as she waited a reply. She looked at her chai then took a sip wondering if she should get a refill or just be done.

Linda West

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces