-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Their Satanic Prince
Anyone who doesn't understand that there is nothing INHERENTLY wrong with Twilight isn't worthy of anyone's respect. This isn't just about me. This is about the fact that nobody worth an ant's turd feels their tastes are superior to another's. It's subjective. If you disagree with that then you're one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, again, my friends and I all agree and although among us there are differences of opinions, we can at least agree to disagree peacefully without judging one another or one another's tastes. I don't know what corner of the universe you assholes come from but where I'm from, people like you are shunned and even bullied, as you should be, because you deserve to be treated the way you treat others. Arguing over whether or not a book is good is like arguing over what color is prettiest. Because what CONSTITUTES as a good book to YOU might not be what CONSTITUTES as a good book for ME. We have different EXPECTATIONS and STANDARDS and nobody's is better than anybody else's. You guys mean to start a war with Twilight fans, belittle them. Not express yourselves. Like I said before, in my Twilight forum worth visiting, people like you are BANNED ON SIGHT. And in any civilized society, people like you are CAST OUT on sight. Starting controversy over who has the better taste in literature is like starting controversy with whose taste buds are better. To each their own. And I'm not a 'she' you morons.

I'm done here. Regardless of any of your stupid arguments, I am right and you are wrong. Nothing will change that and I will continue being ten times better than all of you combined.

Disagree? You're wrong. Period.

You're golden.

Looks like someone is starved for attention.