Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Otaku

Cyan_Ellis
Transformers Energon Optimus Prime. He's one ugly top heavy figure, but a gift is a gift!

Well the good news about Nacho prime is he combines well with both Wing Saber and Omega Supreme so There is a lot of versatility to a huge fat prime. He also makes some pretty decent sound effects.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got a few new Gundam Models. Gundam Astray Blue Frame and RX-78-4 xd
Kira Yui
I just got a few new Gundam Models. Gundam Astray Blue Frame and RX-78-4 xd

Astray Blue Frame!! UGH! I want that SO badly! gonk
I picked up Man-At-Arms. After watching the new cartoon of MOTU, I gained a new respect for this character and he became my favorite.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got the original Generation 1 Omega Supreme! That's another one off my list! xd

Space Werewolf

Latest additions to my pin/button collection: a Totoro pin, a Red Mage pin, a Magic: The Gathering pin, and a "Gandalf for President" button. Hooray for free junk at conventions!
I love zoo gift shops; they have the BEST stuffed animals anywhere. I recently bought a rather cute stuffed okapi. You can't find those at toy stores.
I got a tiger stuffed animal cause my high school is the klein collins tigers whee . I got that at the denver zoo! yay! and last night at the movies i got 3 new gashapon/capsule figures for my collection. I got a green goblin one its very detailed and heavy got that one from the dollar machine and i got 2 homies from the 50 cent mystery capsule machine. The mystery ones are a mix of 50 cent toys and 1 dollar toys. I came so close to getting one of the dollar toys for half off xp I saw a ton of disney ones in the mystery machine and usually people hate those cause they're too cutesy but i'm a girl and i like 'em lol. I'm happy with ANY capsule firgure as long as its a figure and not jewelry,stupid crappy toys,or those damn mini mugs sweatdrop lol. I was soooooooo happy when i got the green goblin!!! He's AWESOME!!! YAY!!! I still have 50 cents left cause i brought a crap load of quarters with me to the movies so if i run into a machine today i can buy another one whee

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
DDBen
Kira Yui
After looking of forever, I finally found an Energon Demoliosher!

Demolisher wasn't a issue for me to find on the other hand Arcee is nowhere to be found sad

grrr i can't find her anywhere either!! >.<*
I've had Arcee for quite some time now. I do admit, she does go fast leaving that Signal Flare pegwarmer. I'm still waiting for Mirage and Omega Supreme to show up on the shelves! Good luck and good hunting fellow Transfans!

man... this sucks. >.< i've had mirage for a while now and omega supreme is all over here... where the hell is arcee!!? stressed

anyone know how much she is going for on ebay? i might just have to get her there. gonk

Nakago_Chan
I picked up Man-At-Arms. After watching the new cartoon of MOTU, I gained a new respect for this character and he became my favorite.

i know what you mean!! i used to really hate him in the old cartoon. *mock* "don't do this, don't do that" blah blah blah. but in the new one... eek SO much cooler!

O.G. Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Most Recent Action Figure: Piccolo and Neru from the "Brother vs Brother" series of DBZ action figures.
Most Recent Plushie: Yuki, rat form, from Fruits Basket.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I found Snake Armor Skeletor and the new Mr. Freeze toy.
My most recent is a Zoids Buster Eagle.

Omnipresent Otaku

Sweet Amber
Kira Yui
Sweet Amber
DDBen
Kira Yui
After looking of forever, I finally found an Energon Demoliosher!

Demolisher wasn't a issue for me to find on the other hand Arcee is nowhere to be found sad

grrr i can't find her anywhere either!! >.<*
I've had Arcee for quite some time now. I do admit, she does go fast leaving that Signal Flare pegwarmer. I'm still waiting for Mirage and Omega Supreme to show up on the shelves! Good luck and good hunting fellow Transfans!

man... this sucks. >.< i've had mirage for a while now and omega supreme is all over here... where the hell is arcee!!? stressed

anyone know how much she is going for on ebay? i might just have to get her there. gonk

She's going for atleast $8 plus $6 shipping and handling which means $14 for a basic figure. I'm still really against paying that much for a $6 figure but there seems to be little choice after including her 1 per case with a bunch of figures relased in previous waves.
X3
Just got Desert Rose from the new My Little Pony Friendship Ball Sparkle Pony set ^_^.

Just letting her mane and tail soak in conditioner for the night 3nodding

~~Ellis_uni

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just picked up my Combaticons ( Bruticus ) from the post office today! Now to track down some more Gen 1 Transformers! xd
Nakago_Chan
ChibiSkittles
A My little Pony, TAF Dancing Butterflies. Shes damn near mint, its almost like she was just opened today whee

Do they have any of the old characters from My little pony in the new releases? I was looking around to see if I saw a swift wind or apple jack... but haven't seen either of them.

I got more heroclix recently... xorn and vetran punisher mainly.

Actually, yeah there is a new Apple Jack ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She comes with the Picnic Celebration set 3nodding

~~Ellis_uni

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas