Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

Do you still have any? I collected them throughout the years. I think I finally stopped accumulating them when I was about 16...but I think with the new ponies ...my love for those chubby little toys is being rekindled. As sort of a rebellion? xD

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I still have huge storage boxes full of them. I haven't gone through them to see what's in there but my collection was... Vast to say the least.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I only had a few as a kid (still have them) but now, whenever I see a G1 pony I almost certainly have to get it. While I like all the gens, the 80's ponies are my favorite and I don't have nearly as many of them as I would like.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I know I am a little late here, but I have almost 50 ponies most of which are G1s. I love them but am disappointed that a lot of nice ones never made it here to the UK. Twinkle eye ponies are my favourites, but Quackers was not released here and she's the one I want most.

If you have some kicking around in storage, can I recommend searching 'My little wiki' and ebay to find out if they're valuable. Some are fairly valuable, I can give details on specific ones if you want.

Since I was little I've loved the ponies, my parents used to buy them for me second hand and even though I only had one MLP video I watched it endlessly. Nostalgia makes me happy. I've met plenty of others who find themselves returning to ponies and collecting them > u <

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
I know I am a little late here, but I have almost 50 ponies most of which are G1s. I love them but am disappointed that a lot of nice ones never made it here to the UK. Twinkle eye ponies are my favourites, but Quackers was not released here and she's the one I want most.

If you have some kicking around in storage, can I recommend searching 'My little wiki' and ebay to find out if they're valuable. Some are fairly valuable, I can give details on specific ones if you want.

Since I was little I've loved the ponies, my parents used to buy them for me second hand and even though I only had one MLP video I watched it endlessly. Nostalgia makes me happy. I've met plenty of others who find themselves returning to ponies and collecting them > u <

oAo
OH...MY...GOSH!!!

Heck! I'm keeping mine! xD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

oAo
OH...MY...GOSH!!!

I wouldn't want to sell any of mine, either, there's something addictive about ponies. sweatdrop

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

oAo
OH...MY...GOSH!!!

I wouldn't want to sell any of mine, either, there's something addictive about ponies. sweatdrop

...I know. O__O

Vampire

I have 384 of them if my count is correct.
None of the other generations compares to them toy-wise even though I like Friendship is Magic a lot.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
I have 384 of them if my count is correct.
None of the other generations compares to them toy-wise even though I like Friendship is Magic a lot.

I am so jealous now. xd You have set the bar very high there. Are they ones that you've acquired recently or ones that you've had for years?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

oAo
OH...MY...GOSH!!!

...I know. O__O

In evidence of them being addictive, I bought six more this weekend...although three were G3s (which I privately think are pretty cute also). I took pity on a magic message Mirror Mirror because she'd been chewed all over I never chewed any of my ponies....only Barbies....

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me

In evidence of them being addictive, I bought six more this weekend...although three were G3s (which I privately think are pretty cute also). I took pity on a magic message Mirror Mirror because she'd been chewed all over I never chewed any of my ponies....only Barbies....

That's only because barbies weren't as cool...they were therefore chewable.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

I still have a Ken doll with no feet left. scream Why didn't you love me, Ken? All you had to do was love me.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

I still have a Ken doll with no feet left. scream Why didn't you love me, Ken? All you had to do was love me.

Oh...Oh my... Someone has ISSUES! xD teehee...but don't we all? At least you had a ken doll...I had to make due with a precious moments doll that was a midget compared to my barbies... =_=

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

Oh...Oh my... Someone has ISSUES! xD teehee...but don't we all? At least you had a ken doll...I had to make due with a precious moments doll that was a midget compared to my barbies... =_=

It doesn't help that Barbies are like 90% legs, anyway.
I also noticed today that one of the G3 ponies I got has a freakishly big head next to all the other ponies...what the heck is wrong with her?

Devoted Sex Symbol

Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me
-OLiViA SUiS-
Animals_hate_me

It doesn't help that Barbies are like 90% legs, anyway.
I also noticed today that one of the G3 ponies I got has a freakishly big head next to all the other ponies...what the heck is wrong with her?

hum...I don't remember G3 ponies having ginormous heads... O.O Maybe she was a freak of nature? oAo OMIGOSH! YOU HAVE A FREAK SHOW PONY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff