Welcome to Gaia! ::

hooray for the insanely old thread whee
My dion plushie!!
cecil the seasick seaserpent, i still have him.....if you don't know him, go find out about him....
I still have Barbie dolls. I want to get rid of them though. Even though they are collectables and are worth a lot of money (I think) I want to get rid of them. When I'm alone I always think that there is someone watching me, and it's them.
Oh, I don't think I'd ever give up my barbies. I have these cool toys from ages ago called Upsy Downsies that I just LOVED (and still do). And my stuffed animals! My pre-Disney design pooh bear! And my little fisher price trains.
My favorite sentimental toy is my Fluffy bunny. heart

I've had him since I was two, and he's still on my bed. He's been everywhere I've been (a well travelled little bunny). Seriously, when I was little, I had nightmares about losing him. xp

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
It's called the My Pal 2 robot. I got it for x-mas one year. You can play all these games like Basketball, ring toss, memory, follow me. I played with it all the time. Loads of sentemental stuff there

Rainbow Sweetheart

Mine is my stuffed cat. I got him when I was about two. He has been everywhere with me. When I got him he was white. Now he is an offish grey and his tail has been sewn on many times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff