Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finally a real comment mrgreen
Thanks, glad u like my custom figures. I'm hoping someday I'll be as good as Jin Saotome
More customs will be coming soon

Knightraven
That's some great work you've done! I've seen tons of good Deadpool customs (many by Jin Saotome), and yours look pretty darned decent. That Ultra Seven is just beautifully done, and that Polimar is pretty darned inventive! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
In my last trip to Singapore I found a place in Chinatown where they held this weekly toy flea market. I found lots of cheap stuffs, some of them are NECA predators. Sadly most of them don't have complete accessories. But that's okay, I have plan for these cheap, loose & incomplete Predators

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Another Predator custom figure made from falconer & wolf predator parts

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

karsuu's Husband

dude thats so cool rofl
updated version of my predator custom figure

Used Toybiz Marvel legends Bleackheart body replacing Neca's body to get a more articulated predator. Also borrowed some accessories from a Spawn figure

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Spectreman custom made from ML Captain Marvel (body) & ML Angel (hands) the rest are made from epoxy putty & tamiya paints

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh, Punisher came out nice! What's you use for a base for the figure? Dig that you used the Bradstreet style for the symbol and outfit wink
Glad U like it
I used Marvel Legends Black Panther as body base. At first I wanted to make Ariel Olivetti's punisher that's why I used the bulky BP body but I like Bradstreet's Punisher symbol so much I decided to use it
Custom Figures Battle

User Image

User Image

User Image
ANOTHER PREDATOR CUSTOM FIGURE
What can I say? I'm a big fan of the Predator

User Image

User Image

User Image
Catwoman

Made from
-Toybiz Marvel legends Wasp (body base)
-Revoltech (hand)
-NECA Castlevania Belmond (whip)
-DC minimates Catwoman (goggle)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow! That Catwoman turned out great! The look of the character is spot-on, plus that great articulation that Marvel legends has!

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
That's pretty cool. Nice hobby.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Very, very cool! I love the expression on your second Deadpool figure, it's jut perfect.

As for the paint jobs and sculpting, amazing. On your Pred customs especially, I had to double-take to see what you'd added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff