Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

I've been doing yoga for awhile now and have successfully done the basics such as Warrior I to Warrior II. I've also watched some Youtube videos on how to do the Crow Pose. My question is.. My back hand started hurting on my first day, is it normal? I was able to lift myself but only a few seconds though and after several tries that's when it started hurting. It's from uneven weight, right?

Mastering this pose would be such an achievement. Thank you!

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I would look into beginner poses for the Crow pose. I tried it not knowing what it was and I got a big bruise on each back of my arms from having my knees on them because I couldn't move my body upwards. I'd try it against a wall to support yourself first but if you can't keep yourself up then don't try it, you could hurt your back.

Hilarious Fatcat

Notorious Sailor Uranus
I would look into beginner poses for the Crow pose. I tried it not knowing what it was and I got a big bruise on each back of my arms from having my knees on them because I couldn't move my body upwards. I'd try it against a wall to support yourself first but if you can't keep yourself up then don't try it, you could hurt your back.

I see. No bruises so far. I'm able to catch myself whenever I fall face first.
But, were you successful in executing the pose?

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Ophelialala
I see. No bruises so far. I'm able to catch myself whenever I fall face first.
But, were you successful in executing the pose?

I could only get it halfway (I couldn't get my top hafl to straighten out) and then I fell by doing a somersalt. If you have any bruises it'll take a few days.

Hilarious Fatcat

Notorious Sailor Uranus

I could only get it halfway (I couldn't get my top hafl to straighten out) and then I fell by doing a somersalt. If you have any bruises it'll take a few days.

Part of the pose is strengthening the core as well as the hands. They say with a lot of practice it'll gradually improve. Do you still do yoga?

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Ophelialala

Part of the pose is strengthening the core as well as the hands. They say with a lot of practice it'll gradually improve. Do you still do yoga?

One side of my body is more toned then my other because I have some major scarring on one side so I'm limited because of that. I did feel more flexible after doing yoga but no I don't do it anymore some of the poses were too advanced for me so I had to quit yoga. I mostly do pilates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff