Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

I wash my hair everyday, its too oily whenever I don't wash it and it sucks!. Medical shampoo twice a week sad I'm experimenting different shampoos to see if I can go without the medical shampoo right now.

unfortunatey i can't escape from it..

oh no sad that's too bad. I hope some of my tips do help though!

Hopefully ! Do you braid it at all ?

Nope, I'm actually in a habit of straightening it everyday. I rarely put my hair up, and also I'm not very good at braiding my hair lol. Do you?

No because it's really hard to braid my hair. It's a bit curly , but it's a lot which makes it difficult to make a braid.

Ah! It must look nice in a pony tail though right? I like curly hair in ponytails. They always look so cute. whee

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

Nope, I'm actually in a habit of straightening it everyday. I rarely put my hair up, and also I'm not very good at braiding my hair lol. Do you?

No because it's really hard to braid my hair. It's a bit curly , but it's a lot which makes it difficult to make a braid.

Ah! It must look nice in a pony tail though right? I like curly hair in ponytails. They always look so cute. whee

Oh they are not so curly. Wavy. Yeah that's the word. They are straight up to my mouth and then start making waves. I avoid high ponytails too because it breaks the hair.
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

Oh they are not so curly. Wavy. Yeah that's the word. They are straight up to my mouth and then start making waves. I avoid high ponytails too because it breaks the hair.

Ah waves are still pretty! I always try to make my hair into waves and fail. But that's true High ponytails always damage hair. How long are you trying to grow it? I recently cut 4 inches (wasn't my decision ; A wink off and it's growing back to my desired length. Recently I was looking at pictures and my hair is wayyy to long sweatdrop I was thinking about cutting it off.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

Ah waves are still pretty! I always try to make my hair into waves and fail. But that's true High ponytails always damage hair. How long are you trying to grow it? I recently cut 4 inches (wasn't my decision ; A wink off and it's growing back to my desired length. Recently I was looking at pictures and my hair is wayyy to long sweatdrop I was thinking about cutting it off.

A year and a half. More intently the last year. I want more though. It's just a bit below my bra line.

If you cut your hair and the length you want to cut it's 22cm ( 8 inches? I'm not sure. You can google it ) or more, you can donate your hair to an organization with kids who have cancer. If I ever cut my hair short I will do it just to make a kid smile !
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

A year and a half. More intently the last year. I want more though. It's just a bit below my bra line.

If you cut your hair and the length you want to cut it's 22cm ( 8 inches? I'm not sure. You can google it ) or more, you can donate your hair to an organization with kids who have cancer. If I ever cut my hair short I will do it just to make a kid smile !

Ah that's a good length. Right now mine is touching my belly button. I thought they don't accept hair donations if you perm or dye your hair?

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

Ah that's a good length. Right now mine is touching my belly button. I thought they don't accept hair donations if you perm or dye your hair?

I don't know about perm but if you dye your hair and they are in a good condition you can send them ^_^
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

I don't know about perm but if you dye your hair and they are in a good condition you can send them ^_^

Oh awesome I will look into that if I decide to cut my hair short.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

it's better than throw it away ^_^
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

That's true ^^ thanks for letting me know. When I first cut all my hair off they wouldn't accept it since it was dyed. I guess things changed now heh

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes
Irina96
unicorncakes

That's true ^^ thanks for letting me know. When I first cut all my hair off they wouldn't accept it since it was dyed. I guess things changed now heh

yes, it was recently changed

Tipsy Bunny

11,525 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I like to deep condition with coconut oil over night every once in awhile
Sugarpill Cosmetics
Cut down on the amount you brush/comb your hair. Although brushing can be nice to keep your hair from matting up, it can also be harmful due to it breaking off hair.

Also, Stay away from chemicals (Bleaching,Dying,Relaxers,Perms, Etc.)
And Definitely Stay away from Heat tools (Straightening, Curling Iron/Wand, Blow Dryer)

Don't put your hair in ponytails and buns or tight cornrows (scalp braids) too often, as it can cause unneeded pressure on your hair.

If you want to go the 'extra mile' Invest in a good protein treatment (Ion Reconstruction works well and is available at Sally's Beauty Supply if you're in the states) although it will not make your hair soft, it will give it more elasticity, and strength. The olive oil is good, But try also investing in Moroccan oil and Argon oil, mix them together with the olive oil and heat it till it is as warm as you can handle, lather it in your hair, and let it sit for 1 hour while wrapped in foil. This will trap the heat in your hair and get deep into your hair shaft and cuticle and make your hair nice shiny and mend split ends.

As far as shampoo and conditioner go, it doesn't really make a difference to me, although i do prefer "Mane n' Tail" Brand Shampoo and conditioner.

Hope i could help!

awesome advice!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas