Welcome to Gaia! ::

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

SpakPak
Seriously a Gaia ripoff that closed down? Why is this a "hot topic"

tiner me was a site that started around the same time Gaia did in 2003 only TinierMe Started in Japan first then made its way to the U.S. around 2007. TinierMe has had nothing to do with this site. It is still a hot topic cause TM members are still coming around. There are many "Hot topics" That have stayed up for months. It'll go down sooner or later.

Newbie Pumpkin

wiat.... i am a at hot topic? ....... had to think for a second, but surely i am not......
User Image

Beloved Vampire

it has been up for a long time now and im sure by now all the old TinierMe users have joined or some have maybe its still up for a reason? not sure but its been a few months now so maybe soon they well remove it from the hot topics soon maybe..maybe whee

Bucktoothed Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Shinally
Ryukemi
Shinally
Ryukemi
-FatefulRising-
As much as I agree with questioning why it's still a Hot Topic, it wasn't really a rip-off of Gaia. It was just the English version of an already existing game in Japan.

And if you wanna say it's a rip-off of Gaia, I suppose you think all the other avatar based sites are too, huh? God forbid there be more than one avatar site on the internet, right?

yeah, every other site with avatars is a Gaia Rip-off and they should burn and die (jk)

tho... there is this one you might know, Menewsha, that one actually IS a Rip-off of gaia... (not jk, it have a lot of stuff more than similar to gaia´s, too much to be a coincidence actually).

Umm... sorry but no it's not a rip-off I think ^^;;;
In the Japanese version (@games), there are all TM items (and more!) and nobody knows Gaia there... You can't really say that just because of the similar looks with Gaia...
It's just @games is a Japanese site, and Gaia an American site which create outfits that have Japanese looks... so maybe they seem to be similar...

read again babe, i was joking about that part, the one im calling a rip-off have nothing to do with Tinierme.

Oh I'm sorry then, I though you were talking to someone when you said "Menewsha" xD
(I didn't notice that it was a site name, excuse-me... >.>;; )

- - - - - - -

By the way, yeah, it's surprising that it's still on hot topics.. surprised

Indeed, the mods should have removed TM from the hot topics by now(or at least long time ago).. But why? Gaian has already won this round, regarding to keeping this site alive and keeping it discrimination-free. I really sense something here, but I'll keep quite just in case.

Precious Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Ryukemi
Shinally
Ryukemi
-FatefulRising-
As much as I agree with questioning why it's still a Hot Topic, it wasn't really a rip-off of Gaia. It was just the English version of an already existing game in Japan.

And if you wanna say it's a rip-off of Gaia, I suppose you think all the other avatar based sites are too, huh? God forbid there be more than one avatar site on the internet, right?

yeah, every other site with avatars is a Gaia Rip-off and they should burn and die (jk)

tho... there is this one you might know, Menewsha, that one actually IS a Rip-off of gaia... (not jk, it have a lot of stuff more than similar to gaia´s, too much to be a coincidence actually).

In the Japanese version (@games), there are all TM items (and more!) and nobody knows Gaia there... You can't really say that just because of the similar looks with Gaia...
It's just @games is a Japanese site, and Gaia an American site which create outfits that have Japanese looks... so maybe they seem to be similar...

read again babe, i was joking about that part, the one im calling a rip-off have nothing to do with Tinierme.

Oh I'm sorry then, I though you were talking to someone when you said "Menewsha" xD
(I didn't notice that it was a site name, excuse-me... >.>;; )

- - - - - - -

By the way, yeah, it's surprising that it's still on hot topics.. surprised

Sparkly Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TinierMe was the best... though why it remains a hot topic, I don't know. Are the refugees still trickling in?

User Image

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

Shinally
Ryukemi
-FatefulRising-

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinally
Ryukemi
-FatefulRising-

Hun, they weren't talking about TinierMe in their post.

Precious Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Ryukemi
-FatefulRising-

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

-FatefulRising-

Bucktoothed Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
SpakPak

Not sure about the "rip-off" thing, but I think the reason why it's hot is because it closed down for a specific "reason". Mainly, their greediness finally bit them in the butt, but that's another story to tell. cat_stare

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I've been wondering the same thing myself.

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers