Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought the show looked horrid when I first saw the opening, because it looked like a kids show and I hate 3d animation in anime
I gave it a chance when I went to Japan and it was really popular over there
Now I love it

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It's as of Blades of Glory, Iron Man, and Batman had a baby together and it came out awesome.

For real, the parallels to Blade of Glory are startling.
umm.I dont think its bad tho. xp
better than it looks.

Chimera_69's Husbando

14,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I've watched the Dub and it's really interesting. It is a little weird but it's on my FanFiction list. biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Klaark
It's as of Blades of Glory, Iron Man, and Batman had a baby together and it came out awesome.

Batman? I'm hooked.

Supernatural Manifestation

Let's believe...
Barnaby Brooks Jr.

User ImageUser Image

When I looked it up I thought the same thing. But then I gave it a go and <3

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
...HEROES

Supernatural Manifestation

Testimonials
Klaark

Batman? I'm hooked.

Tiger and Bunny are essentially Batman and Superman. I'm a big comic book fan myself,
and the series is only better if you're familiar with Marvel and DC.
dreamsk
Testimonials
I just looked it up. It's bad.
Thats what I thought too after seeing the first episode, but after a few more episode you start getting the feels, and even later on even more feels. I'm about halfway through and I did a 360 on how I felt towards it.

I actually went the opposite way, i liked how it started with this weird idea of superheroes as moneymakers for their sponsors and the veteran single superheroe daddy that doesn't really want to retire and then has to cooperate with someone much younger and better. There were quite a few cools things they could do with the story and the characters, but then they decided to go all lazy and happy skippy and yaoishippy at the end. I still like the anime, i only think it's potential is kind of ruined. And if there is going to be a second season, I'm afraid it will concentrate more on the fanservicing :V

Vicious Hunter

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Testimonials
I just looked it up. It's bad.

Wait till you watch it. For every 1 new/interesting idea, they toss on a heap of sheety writing and tired cliches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff