Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Because I'm lonely and it's annoying to not have friends.

And since I know not how to make them, I figured the best way to make some was to start with people who like the same things as me...
SO...

WHO LOVES SKY HIGH~?

-shot-
Esthello

And since I know not how to make them, I figured the best way to make some was to start with people who like the same things as me...
SO...

WHO LOVES SKY HIGH~?

-shot-

AAAAJDFHLKADFHYLADHA I DOOOO goooooood Keith is my favoriteeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaah seriously ohmygod i will be your friend and it will be beautiful

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WHEEaboo
Esthello

SO...

WHO LOVES SKY HIGH~?

-shot-

AAAAJDFHLKADFHYLADHA I DOOOO goooooood Keith is my favoriteeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaah seriously ohmygod i will be your friend and it will be beautiful

YAY~!
THE GREATEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD OMG.

Yes. Keith is just too cute.
Especially in the fifth episode, when they 'celebrate' Barnaby's birthday, and he's all sad because he was rehearsing and-
Aw.

-clears throat-
Anyways. How are you, new friend?
Esthello
WHEEaboo
Esthello

SO...

WHO LOVES SKY HIGH~?

-shot-

YAY~!
THE GREATEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD OMG.

Yes. Keith is just too cute.
Especially in the fifth episode, when they 'celebrate' Barnaby's birthday, and he's all sad because he was rehearsing and-
Aw.

-clears throat-
Anyways. How are you, new friend?

fgjhklgdfshuffhuffhuff yesssssss Keith no how are you soo cute I don't...I can't ahhaha did you happen to see the movie? Ohmygoodness he was so ridiculous in it I could hardly focus on everything else
I am GREAT now that I have found a new person with which to flip mine shite with ahahahaha how are you~~

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WHEEaboo

No, I haven't seen the movie. I was unaware it was subtitled... If it is? Or translated?
I want to though.

And good~!
Flip thy s**t away!

... While I plan to make a Tumblr Ask Blog for Sky High. C:

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
owo I like Tiger and Bunny...Though Tiger is my favorite I did like Sky High, He is just such a nice guy,

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Epic Pyro Bunny
owo I like Tiger and Bunny...Though Tiger is my favorite I did like Sky High, He is just such a nice guy,

He's a nice guy with really bad luck.
And I like tiger, too. I think I like all the characters.

-flips out- YOU-
YOU LOOK LIKE BUNNY~! Wow! That's amazing.

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Esthello
Epic Pyro Bunny

-flips out- YOU-

Owo that is what I aiming for with my cosplay. @w@ I just added some things to it. Yes I do agree he does have some bad luck. Especially with his love life
AAAH A BUNNY! WOW BEST AVATAR best aaah
ah! The movie was subtilted! They played it in a theater over here a couple wekeends ago and wow it was awesome hahah
OH
GOD
give me the link to that when you do it ahahha I have been rping Ivan since the series ended and I live to stalk every Keith I find ahhahaha

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Epic Pyro Bunny
Esthello
Epic Pyro Bunny

-flips out- YOU-

Owo that is what I aiming for with my cosplay. @w@ I just added some things to it. Yes I do agree he does have some bad luck. Especially with his love life

It's amazing. Really. Really. Amazing.
Mine is an OC named Echo... Nothing really cool.

It really sucks when you kill your crush, who wasn't actually your crush, but a robot. XD

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
WHEEaboo
ah! The movie was subtilted! They played it in a theater over here a couple wekeends ago and wow it was awesome hahah
OH
GOD
give me the link to that when you do it ahahha I have been rping Ivan since the series ended and I live to stalk every Keith I find ahhahaha

Owo why thank you very much

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Esthello
Epic Pyro Bunny
Esthello
Epic Pyro Bunny

-flips out- YOU-

It's amazing. Really. Really. Amazing.
Mine is an OC named Echo... Nothing really cool.

It really sucks when you kill your crush, who wasn't actually your crush, but a robot. XD

Mhmm it is

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WHEEaboo
OH
GOD

Cool.I hope they play it here... But people tend to forget about Canada.

Will do. I had a Bunny one too, and my friend had a tiger, but I hardly use it because no one asks questions.

IT MAKES ME WISH I COULD DRAW.
Esthello
WHEEaboo
OH
GOD

Cool.I hope they play it here... But people tend to forget about Canada.

Will do. I had a Bunny one too, and my friend had a tiger, but I hardly use it because no one asks questions.

IT MAKES ME WISH I COULD DRAW.

ffffff they played it in San Fransisco and i thiiiiink it was the only place that played it state wise...I think...
man tumblr is seriously a game of chance ahahah I've been rping for over a year and i dont understand how ive lasted cuz i get like zero asks and zero roleplays except recently but....TUMBLR I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU
have either of you watched the dub at all? It started here last tuesday....havent seen it yet....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff