Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Phantom

Zcy
crying gonk crying gonk crying eek crying gonk crying I have no G cash gonk crying eek gonk crying

Just do what I do 8D
they're cheap enough, and soon people will be selling them all over the place. 3nodding

Hallowed Phantom

Viege
hdjdjhsjffgdfgsdhfg Frig! They make me want to use real money to buy virtual items that aren't real!! Blast you GAIA! BLAST YOU! D<

Tiger and Bunny is one of the few recent anime I like. Now Gaia is taunting me! Taunting me I say!! xD

i kNOW
gosh i want all of them but ;___;

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
pillar of sand
Zcy
crying gonk crying gonk crying eek crying gonk crying I have no G cash gonk crying eek gonk crying

Just do what I do 8D
they're cheap enough, and soon people will be selling them all over the place. 3nodding

I know -- just have to wait sweatdrop

Hallowed Phantom

Zcy
pillar of sand
Zcy

Just do what I do 8D

i hate waiting. emotion_8c

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
pillar of sand
Zcy
pillar of sand
Zcy

Just do what I do 8D

same ,,,, and getting g cash by watching those video's well thats ok i guess but I end up spending the cash I saved on lucky chest or something else lol

Friend

OMFG
BEST DAY EVERRRRR

Hallowed Phantom

Zcy
pillar of sand
Zcy
pillar of sand
Zcy

Just do what I do 8D

same ,,,, and getting g cash by watching those video's well thats ok i guess but I end up spending the cash I saved on lucky chest or something else lol

LOL
I always end up doing that too xD
But on my new browser the videos don't work anymore.. emo

Hallowed Phantom

SiIIy-chu
OMFG
BEST DAY EVERRRRR

I know right? emotion_kirakira

Friendly Friend

i need more barnaby

Hallowed Phantom

Spatsula