:D

<3 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2

Interstellar Explorer

unless its a farm
Obi Aoi
Oh okay, I didn't memorize all the Heroes' real name yet sweatdrop
I just looked up, it seems some kind of biker... And I heard the movie was really good smile Once it comes out on DVD I think I'm gonna order it... And just curious, does it affect the relationships of the main characters with each other in any way?

Nah, don't worry about it! ;D

Robin? Nahhh, at most there's a Kotetsu and Barnaby ~* build in trust *~ moment, but nothing significant.

Yes, I meant them. I see smile

Fashionable Nerd

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
i never heard of this. sad

Loyal Defender

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Dr. Koji Kotobuki
I currently live in Japan and I coincidentally just got back from seeing the movie when I saw this forum.

The movie was fun, but my Japanese isn't so great so I think I missed some crucial plot points. I was wondering if there was anyone who could clear up a few things for me?

Cheers!

*SURE YOU DO... O.K.
(and if you believe that I have some land in the Folkston Ga. area that I would like to sell you.-lol)

wink just pullin' your chain. Its friday. Have fun, have a great weekend. smile

Dapper Healer

18,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Hoot Man
Dr. Koji Kotobuki
I currently live in Japan and I coincidentally just got back from seeing the movie when I saw this forum.

The movie was fun, but my Japanese isn't so great so I think I missed some crucial plot points. I was wondering if there was anyone who could clear up a few things for me?

Cheers!

*SURE YOU DO... O.K.
(and if you believe that I have some land in the Folkston Ga. area that I would like to sell you.-lol)

wink just pullin' your chain. Its friday. Have fun, have a great weekend. smile

I am so tempted to take a picture of my train station just to prove it right now.

Dapper Healer

18,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
unless its a farm
I saw the movie subbed in San Francisco, I can help you with any questions you have. :>

I basically have two questions:
What did Yuri say to Barnaby during that scene at the party?
and
What EXACTLY is Robin Baxter's power? I wasn't able to understand the description completely and was a bit confused at Barnaby's ploy to catch him.

Thanks a lot!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Dr. Koji Kotobuki

and
What EXACTLY is Robin Baxter's power? I wasn't able to understand the description completely and was a bit confused at Barnaby's ploy to catch him.

Thanks a lot!

Yuri basically said to Barnaby, "remember to abide by your own code of justice", a reference to his own vigilante way of approaching criminals. Yuri doesn't care for the way the other heroes go about things so he hopes Barnaby will do things differently.

Robin's power is the ability to trade locations with people via teleporting, but only when he makes eye contact with them. So when he's attacked by the heroes, he trades places with them and escapes, leaving them standing around like "what the hell just happened". Barnaby uses his suit as a decoy, but since he's not inside it, Robin couldn't trade with it. Barnaby traps him in that giant cone and from there, the heroes tie him up and blind fold him. Robin's useless if he can't see.

Hope I helped! : D b

Dapper Healer

18,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
unless its a farm
Dr. Koji Kotobuki

and

Thanks a lot!

Yuri basically said to Barnaby, "remember to abide by your own code of justice", a reference to his own vigilante way of approaching criminals. Yuri doesn't care for the way the other heroes go about things so he hopes Barnaby will do things differently.

Robin's power is the ability to trade locations with people via teleporting, but only when he makes eye contact with them. So when he's attacked by the heroes, he trades places with them and escapes, leaving them standing around like "what the hell just happened". Barnaby uses his suit as a decoy, but since he's not inside it, Robin couldn't trade with it. Barnaby traps him in that giant cone and from there, the heroes tie him up and blind fold him. Robin's useless if he can't see.

Hope I helped! : D b

Ah-HA! Thank you so much! I got that his power was teleportation but Barnaby's plan to catch him confused me. Thank you so much! c: <3

And I figured that was more or less what Yuri said to him I just wasn't so sure. Cheers!
what sweatdrop

Tipsy Player

love bunny heart

Tipsy Player

probably /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items