Welcome to Gaia! ::

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

I wonder if we'll ever find out. o u o
Also, where did those thousands of zombies come from?! That was nuts and pretty awesome. :3

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Don't know just yet who it its, but that person has access to either a ham radio or something similar. IKR?! those walkers on troves just outside the fences was just crazy!. Its possible they came from the city and and surrounding woods, then made their way following the other walkers to the prison. I thinks the situation is soon to be getting way outta hand. They better have a a plan, umhm!
my guess would be Abraham's group.

Interesting Gawker

I wonder if it was like a prerecorded voice and it came from the University. Though about those thousands of zombies I think it was another herd. Like in season one and two there were herds then standing and moving around together. I think they were migrating.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I think the walkers were all there because it was originally a big school, so maybe lots of people were trapped/infected there. Though maybe there's another group holed up there that somehow attracted the walkers. It looks like next episode they find a way in there though, unless they found another place to get supplies.

I definitely did a "HOLY s**t!!!!" when I saw the size of that herd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff