Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Wut Panda
Anyone notice how it suddenly turned into nighttime, even though the sun was just glaring down on them?

Hmm... You are right. It didn't seem that late when Maggie was out with Rick. She runs in, struggles to get inside, and eventually shoots down the glass. The attack happening couldn't have taken more than 10-15 minutes at the veeeeeeeery longest. And the way the scene kept going back and forth between events inside and out as if events were happening concurrently... it did get very dark very quick.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Desna
Wut Panda
Anyone notice how it suddenly turned into nighttime, even though the sun was just glaring down on them?

Hmm... You are right. It didn't seem that late when Maggie was out with Rick. She runs in, struggles to get inside, and eventually shoots down the glass. The attack happening couldn't have taken more than 10-15 minutes at the veeeeeeeery longest. And the way the scene kept going back and forth between events inside and out as if events were happening concurrently... it did get very dark very quick.

Was this episode directed by the same person who gave Hershel his infinite shotgun? >.>

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
GLENN! cat_gonk

Lonely Phantom

Thunder ll
Did that guy just shoot the live woman? o_o

After rewatching the episode I can now say yes, yes he did. That blonde grabs the female zombie and wrestles. Male zombie bites guy and the gun guy fires and hits the blonde.
They just wanted to help Hershel. ): I suppose they kind of did as a distraction, but they also kind of made it worse, too.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Groups seems just fine with Ricks decision, though how Daryl's gonna take it is for next weeks episode. But I don't think he's gonna suddenly be okay with the murders just because it's Carol. He'll be mad, but I doubt it'll be at Rick.

Lizzie is crazy, I've said it before and d*mn it I'm gonna say it again. Child is out of her mind. Kill it with fire and then kill it again.

Also, EVERYONE IS TAKING UP ARMS AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I was waiting for Hershel's infinite ammo cheat to kick in cool

And finally- lemme channel my inner creepy child voice for this one- heee's baaaaaaaack~

Darling

Desna
Thunder ll

After rewatching the episode I can now say yes, yes he did. That blonde grabs the female zombie and wrestles. Male zombie bites guy and the gun guy fires and hits the blonde.
They just wanted to help Hershel. ): I suppose they kind of did as a distraction, but they also kind of made it worse, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.

The guy with the gun was awfully insistent that the boy he was watching over was just sleeping. It seemed like he was already dead, and the man was hiding it. He gets points for helping Hershel, but none for hiding a dead body (if that was the case) and he loses some for that awful trigger discipline, too. xD

This show makes me such a pessimist. I'm suspicious of everyone.

Lonely Phantom

Thunder ll
Desna
Thunder ll

No good deed goes unpunished.

The guy with the gun was awfully insistent that the boy he was watching over was just sleeping. It seemed like he was already dead, and the man was hiding it. He gets points for helping Hershel, but none for hiding a dead body (if that was the case) and he loses some for that awful trigger discipline, too. xD

This show makes me such a pessimist. I'm suspicious of everyone.

Maybe, since he had a gun ready, he wanted to be the one to shoot the "sleeping" guy? Instead of having Hershel or one of the council wheel him off and do it? But yeah, he shouldn't have concealed it. If that was his thinking Hershel probably would have allowed him to do the deed.

Darling

Desna

Maybe, since he had a gun ready, he wanted to be the one to shoot the "sleeping" guy? Instead of having Hershel or one of the council wheel him off and do it? But yeah, he shouldn't have concealed it. If that was his thinking Hershel probably would have allowed him to do the deed.

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Good point. I also think he should've told Hershel the situation, if that was the case. We'll never know now, either way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff