Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Oh GAAAAWD!!

The more I hear about them the more I want to read the comics!

But I will RESIIIIIIIIIST!

I'd hate to be in the middle of the series on TV just to read the comics and then be expecting something similar or picking out things that are different.

I'd like to finish one, then the other.

Wheezing Gawker

Ricktatorship
Morgan was supposedly confirmed he'll be returning this season, since his name was listed on the same sheet of paper confirming Axel and Oscar's appearance.

Not Duane though. So I'm assuming his name was simply hidden on the paper, or he may meet the same fate as the comics.

Youravatarandname.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Inkmind

Yes, but (MASSIVE COMICS SPOILERS)they don't meet up again until the city/refuge, after Lori and the baby are already dead. I'm pretty sure they arrive alone there, too.

Clean Gaian

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Has anyone seen the webisode? I wonder if they will ever be introduced onto the show.
Morgan and his son? I don't know but I hope they come back because i loved them )':

Generous Conversationalist

I hope they come back!

Kinda makes me wonder who keeps calling the prison.. maybe Morgan and Duane are with them? Ooh I don't know, but they just can't kill them off! They can't!
NOOOOOOOO! I JUST READ THE POST THAT SOMEONE SAYS DUANE DIES. ********!!! I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD MAKE IT EVER SINCE THEY AND RICK SPLIT UP.I LIKED THEM AND WAS HOPING THEY WOULD COME BACK SAFE. THIS WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN ANTICIPATING THEIR COMEBACK JUST TO FIND OUT DUANE DIES.....BLOWS LOL! ATLEAST MORGAN IS STILL ALIVE. neutral
~Sho~
If anything... When Rick's group finally leaves the prison for the Alexandria Safe-Zone, he'll run into a crazed Morgan, who informs Rick that Duane was bitten and put down.

Wow. Thanks, I love how you care about spoilers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff