Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Prince Xeriel

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OK! I'm so pissed and disappointed when the show killed Beth. Until now. SERIOUSLY! WTF!... She shouldn't die. I love her so much! Bring her back crying crying crying (I can't move on)
Raftshivah
OK! I'm so pissed and disappointed when the show killed Beth. Until now. SERIOUSLY! WTF!... She shouldn't die. I love her so much! Bring her back crying crying crying (I can't move on)

dont worry. she didn't really die. rick is just having a nightmare because his instincts are so sharp now because of the whole danger of the world that his gut/subconscious is showing him whats gonna happen as a result of going with that big stupid chicken's vegetarian plan.

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah. I'm still wondering if Rick is just on a coma state and creating a world in his "dream" (or should I say "his nightmares". LOL)
Raftshivah
Yeah. I'm still wondering if Rick is just on a coma state and creating a world in his "dream" (or should I say "his nightmares". LOL)

if they end up doing this then the whole series is ruined and complete trash from that scene down.

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah! Fans will go on riot. But I've read some forums about the director confirms that Rick is not dreaming and all that's happening is in reality...

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I really don't get the sudden fanbase of Beth Greene. No one gave a damn about her until those two episodes when she was paired with Daryl. Oh, wait.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The Governor of Woodbury
I really don't get the sudden fanbase of Beth Greene. No one gave a damn about her until those two episodes when she was paired with Daryl. Oh, wait.

I'm with ya, Governor. Even in this season half, it seemed like almost everyone but the "Bethyl" shippers wanted her to die and once she gets killed off, she's the favorite of everyone and their mother! Oh no! Why did you kill off Beth?! -_- You hated her five minutes ago and now you love her? How do you gain sympathy for a character so quickly? News flash, it's (mid) season finale! It's now the expectation for the group to either be down at least one member or held captive by a very dangerous group like the Termites before the episode's end.

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love Beth character since her first appearance. Although all she can do (mostly her role) is to babysit Judith, I still love her. I don't know why many Beth-lovers suddenly pop-out in nowhere. Is it because of Daryl and Beth pair-up? What's going on folks!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff