Feral Fatcat

16,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
IN MEMORY OF THE BEST CHARACTER FROM THE WALKING DEAD,
PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE

RIP from buzzfeed

One of the greatest things I've seen so far!

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
oh and lori too i guess. *urinates*

Explorer

gaia_crown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol

User Image
I wouldn't say the BESSTT.
if he had more lines, and was more developed, i guess he would of been.

Feral Fatcat

16,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Retarded Friend
I wouldn't say the BESSTT.
if he had more lines, and was more developed, i guess he would of been.

It's all a joke, a big farce on how poorly his character was written, and him mostly being in the background doing nothing. Obviously he isn't the best character.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
To be fair? When Dale died, he was more of the still humane characters on the show.

Before you say "POORLY WRITTEN" season two didn't develop on him as well, but there was still development.

Same with season one. He was still shown having a fair sense of humanity and use to the team.

Season Three really went on that with him showing humanity to the still mortal prisoners.

On that note, who did you see go with the group a majority of times? He was one of the bigger helpers of the group.

Feral Fatcat

16,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
TheAntiHeroJD
To be fair? When Dale died, he was more of the still humane characters on the show.

Before you say "POORLY WRITTEN" season two didn't develop on him as well, but there was still development.

Same with season one. He was still shown having a fair sense of humanity and use to the team.

Season Three really went on that with him showing humanity to the still mortal prisoners.

On that note, who did you see go with the group a majority of times? He was one of the bigger helpers of the group.

I understand his helpfulness, this was only supposed to make people laugh, because he really didn't do anything for the story, but he did have his few moments in the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff