Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear Rick,
Your wife is a whore, and your son is a retard.
Sincerely,
The Minuteman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, Rick's family is full of stupid people. We got the wife who took it from behind from her husband's best friend after only a few weeks of Rick being in a coma. Then we have the son who thinks he is the biggest bad-a** ever to walk the planet earth. Wearing his fathers hat, he walks the farm taking peoples guns, bad mouthing his elders, and getting into trouble. Someone needs to find a kid so he can do norm--- ........ then again it is just a show. But that little ******** gets me angry!

Seeker

Carl is the dumbest kid I've ever seen.
My mom was like "You know what I think Carl says when he wakes up in the morning? 'How can I get myself killed today?' He must think that."
I am inclined to agree XD
Corasu
Carl is the dumbest kid I've ever seen.
My mom was like "You know what I think Carl says when he wakes up in the morning? 'How can I get myself killed today?' He must think that."
I am inclined to agree XD

Yeah he needs a good spanking and time-out

Newbie Noob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
All hail, The Minuteman

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
And there is like no parenting being done in this too. Carl does something stupid, mom talks to Rick behind Carls back "Im really disappointed. Carls going down a bad road." Both parents walk away WITHOUT TELLING THIS TO THEIR SON.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff