Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
So why was this so HILARIOUS? rofl seriously it sounds like he's laughing his a** off and then the "you???" and the dropping on the ground? COME ON! he is obviously laughing!!!!

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Hm, sounds like in his realization of his wife being Dead, the reaction had come out as a person on the brink of extreme duress and disbelief. Thus the wavering of the vocals would, to a some, sound like laughter in a sense. A person on the verge of madness would as we've seen Rick, express this.

Distinct Lunatic

yeah.. it was almost as if he was laughing.

More so when he looks at Carl and realizes that it was Carl who shot her as is necessary to ensure no relife.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
He's suffering from hysteria. He's trying to scream, sob, and talk all at the same time; he can't breathe. So the sobbs will come out choppy and irratic, making it sound like he's laughing.
Or hell, he's having a mental break down, there might have been a few laughs in there.

Aged Regular

I thought it was pretty clear he was having a hysterical reaction to the news of his dead wife. Hysterical as in hysteria. As in his sanity went out the door. I dunno, I didn't think it sounded like laughing. It hadn't crossed my mind til someone else pointed it out. Too busy having my feels completely broken by the scene to even notice emotion_facepalm
He wasn't laughing really. I thought it was he just realized Carl did it and thought, "Oh my gosh, no way did my son just do that!" I just hope he doesn't hate Carl for it is all. He already avoids the baby as it is. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff