Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

Was I the only one yelling at my screen?

And the ending!! This episode was so intense and I am seriously agitated waiting to see what happens next.

The fact that the Governor is back is awesome as it means Daryl and Michonne can finally have their battle with him but no doubt he'll do some more awful stuff first.

I thought Glenn or Hershel was going to die but I am so glad they are okay, at least for now.

That weird little girl I always forget the name of has serious issues. No doubt she'll be causing some trouble later on.

I wish that Carol hadn't been sent away but of course I understand Rick and his reasoning that the group, especially Tyreese, would react badly and it was best for her not to be there.

What else....
I like Carl now. I haven't until this episode where i feel he finally redeemed himself for killing that dude in the woods. Rick looked at him in a whole new light which was cool too.

I don't know what else to say yet, my mind is still reeling.

Let's see what you all have to say!

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

After I watched it, I had a bad feeling something will happen to Carl because of the Governor.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Agrees, this was a pretty good episode!. I'm glad they finally got the Gov back in the picture, now Michonne and Daryl can have at him, but Not without the sneaky lil evil Gov creating his own brand of evilness upon the group!. Lizzie, the girl has serious issues, and I agree she will get someone into a bad situation. I already suspect it was her that killed Karen and David in their cell, and Carol finding her, and later covered up for her so the rest of the group wouldn't go after her. I believe this is why Carol admitted to Rick she had done the killing and took the blame, to protect the girl. Carl and Rick's relationship seems to have mended and both have come to accept the others point of view, they will make a better fighting team as we just saw in this episode. Hershel and Glenn making it through so far is a good thing. The voice of reason has now been passed on to Hershel, when it used to be Dale's. Glenn and Maggie's characters and being played out and now switched, and its awesome to see both of them growing with every episode. Bob is a problem with secrets yet to be revealed. I think hes done things to get the other two groups he was with killed. But hey, whose gonna tell That story to people who can give you shelter, food and protection right?!. Tyreese, ohh the poor man, finding love in the apocalypse..well ya know, s**t happens dude! Hes on his own lil mental issue right now. Part of him wants to see justice done for the killing of Karen, yet another part of him just wants to give up!.Its sad, but its their reality now. No one is truly safe and everyone is infected to a point.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

ilysmm
After I watched it, I had a bad feeling something will happen to Carl because of the Governor.
Hmm, I hadn't thought of Carl being a target but it would make sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff