Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

Is it just me who thinks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is similar to this. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then This. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is like this. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not just the kind of similarity of the look but also the secretive dark side behind these places.
It's probably just me haha. xD

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
The farm from the game looks more like Hershel's farm then anything else.

Kawaii Hunter

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Probably does look more like Hershel's farm then Terminus still has a smilar look to Terminus, BUT I also mentioned the vibe of the place too. Terminus (cannibals), St.Johns farm (cannibals) and Woodbury (Full of secrets and leader is evil/manipulative) and New place in game (Already shows full of secrets and the leader is evil).

Darling

Mary reminded me of Brenda the second I saw her, so you're not alone there. The shadiness, and the way she offered to feed everyone right away. Creepy.

I haven't played the second season of Telltale's game, though, so I don't recognize the new place. I guess it could have been inspired by Woodbury, but given the world has gone to hell, there are probably a lot of places with screwed up leaders. It seems like people willing to do/who like to do evil things thrive in the apocalypse.

Dapper Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Jill I Valentine
Notorious Sailor Uranus

Probably does look more like Hershel's farm then Terminus still has a smilar look to Terminus, BUT I also mentioned the vibe of the place too. Terminus (cannibals), St.Johns farm (cannibals) and Woodbury (Full of secrets and leader is evil/manipulative) and New place in game (Already shows full of secrets and the leader is evil).

They haven't said Terminus is full of cannibals... yet, but that is honestly what I thought as soon as I saw Glenn and all of them walk up to the chick at the BBQ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff